CK
Cassie K.
Buffalo, NY
12/20/2020
They'll try to scam you
My car broke down near their shop in August, and they towed it to their location. They knew I was a college student and didn't have a lot of money, so they figured they could try to make some money off me and assumed I didn't know about cars. They tried telling me that I had an issue with the engine, and once they opened up the engine they could find a lot of other issues, so they told me that I'd be better off buying a used engine and replacing the entire engine. They told me that they know it's an expensive repair so I could sell my car to them instead of spending a lot of money on the repairs. I knew the car's symptoms didn't line up with the issue they were telling me, and they were gaslighting me and didn't listen to me until I had my father speak with them and ask about a leakage test that would prove the issue they claimed it was. They told him that they never performed a leakage test, so they did and it passed. What they were claiming was a $3300 repair ended up being only $330, as they replaced the temperature gauge and timing belt, and I needed an oil change. When I went to pick up my car, they had the audacity to leave a note on my windshield telling them to call this phone number if I wanted to sell them my car. I'm sure they might be nice people but DO YOUR RESEARCH and make sure they're not scamming you.

BL