David C.
08/06/2020
Very Accommodating staff and strive to keep customers satisfied
The business offered to clean my engine after they accidentally spilled oil on the engine during an oil change, and they did a very good job cleaning it.

08/06/2020
Disappointed in the details of what is promised.
When I got home the same day after my FIRST service (Oil Change), I opened my hood to check my oil and there was clearly fresh oil (spilled?) on the main top cover, not sure what its called. My washer fluid did not appear to be topped off as far as I could tell. My rear passenger tire was 28 pounds and the rest were 31-33, which they are branded for 30. This would lead me to question of they were topped off. I wouldn't lose that much pressure same day of appointment.
Michael B., President from Bellreng's Towing & Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

David,
Thank you very much for your business. I would like to assure you we strive for complete satisfaction with our customers. I have pulled your history and spoke with the technician about your concerns. We check over every customer's vehicle and treat it as if it were our own to keep our customers safe and provide a high level of confidence and reliability. Thank you for taking the time to accept my phone call and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

Chad Pyzikiewicz

Peter S.
Subaru Impreza
09/17/2020
AAA Auto Service Provider
Finished car ahead of schedule. Courteous staff.

CV
Charlotte V.
09/17/2020
Great!!!
Professional, friendly, . When I arrived I was I was taken care of immediately. Time is important to all of us so not having to wait is wonderful
WILL BE BACK.

KY
Kelly Y.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/16/2020
Fast and courteous
I had my car towed here on my lunch break for a flat tire. They did the inspection, found a problem with the brakes and fixed them, and did an oil change by the time I finished work. Definitely recommend this business.

RZ
Russell Z.
Buick Encore
09/14/2020
Very close to home!
Service was great-My vehicle was returned clean and on time. I'm definitely coming back for any service work that comes up!

Maria R.
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Maria said they were professional. They take time to talk to her The quality of service, the time, the convenience. They are amazing. They are very high quality and great people. Great place.

Darlene S.
Tonawanda, NY
Kia Sportage
09/05/2020
Great care
Appointment easy to get, very accommodating. I had a free oil change from last year under different ownership and they told me about it and honored it. I actually forgot all about it. So thank you.

CV
Charles V.
Jeep Cherokee
09/02/2020
GREAT SERVICE
Joe at the service desk was great. Explained everything, and had vehicle ready as scheduled.

RL
Robert L.
Tonawanda, NY
Jeep Cherokee
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Robert said the staff was excellent and explained everything to him. The representative was very good, he takes both his vehicles there and is very satisfied.

08/27/2020
Great work
Very quick turn around and try to give best price possible

Joseph H.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Joseph said the experience was good.

LF
Leocadia F.
Hyundai Accent
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Leocadia said that she was referred here, and would recommend the place.

PS
Patricia S.
Ram 1500 Classic
08/25/2020
Pat
Conveniently located service was prompt

Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/24/2020
Great work with my car!
Quality service and accommodating scheduling. They were able to fit me in when I really needed it!

Sylvia W.
INFINITI FX35
08/21/2020
Always courteous and professional service! The technicians take that extra step to ensure that the best service is provided!
I had a problem with my tailgate last year; the power lock wasn't working. I took it the dealer and a couple other places for evaluation and was told that they couldn't diagnose the problem unless I essentially wrote them a "blank check" and they still couldn't guarantee anything. I went to Bellreng's and they quoted the diagnostic evaluation upfront. After working on the car for a full day, they couldn't determine the the actual source of the problem, but narrowed it down to the computer codes. They asked if they could keep it overnight and continue working on it the following morning. Determined not to quit, they got to the source of the problem and charged a fraction of what the others had merely estimated. I now rely on Bellreng's for all of my automotive needs. It's great to have a relationship with an auto repair and maintenance business that I can actually trust and I recommend them to all my family and friends!