David C.
08/11/2020
Very Accommodating staff and strive to keep customers satisfied
The business offered to clean my engine after they accidentally spilled oil on the engine during an oil change, and they did a very good job cleaning it.

08/06/2020
Disappointed in the details of what is promised.
When I got home the same day after my FIRST service (Oil Change), I opened my hood to check my oil and there was clearly fresh oil (spilled?) on the main top cover, not sure what its called. My washer fluid did not appear to be topped off as far as I could tell. My rear passenger tire was 28 pounds and the rest were 31-33, which they are branded for 30. This would lead me to question of they were topped off. I wouldn't lose that much pressure same day of appointment.
Michael B., President from Bellreng's Towing & Automotive responded on 08/06/2020

David,
Thank you very much for your business. I would like to assure you we strive for complete satisfaction with our customers. I have pulled your history and spoke with the technician about your concerns. We check over every customer's vehicle and treat it as if it were our own to keep our customers safe and provide a high level of confidence and reliability. Thank you for taking the time to accept my phone call and we look forward to seeing you in the future for all your vehicle needs.

Chad Pyzikiewicz

ED
Ellen D.
Honda Fit
04/12/2021
Excellent service, as usual.
I have taken my car here for service for the past few years and always receive excellent service . The front desk staff are courteous and informative.
I highly recommend Bellreng's.

Rose S.
Lincoln Continental
04/10/2021
Efficient quick service!
David was super! I had a battery issue and it was taken care of quickly. Very efficient service!

MT
Marie T.
Amherst, NY
04/09/2021
Good work - Quick Service - Fair price
I had routine service -- an oil change and my snow tires removed and replaced with my regular tires, which included replacing the rims and balanced. I had an appointment and my car was serviced immediately. In fact, I was done faster than I planned for. (I didn't get as much reading done while I waited as I thought I would!) Everyone was friendly and courteous and I was charged a fair price which included a discount for being a AAA member. I will return.

Juliana L.
Honda Civic Si
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Juliana said they explained what was wrong and fixed it efficiently.

RO
Roger O.
Niagara Falls, NY
Honda Accord Sedan
04/07/2021
Excellent customer service and value
I was in customer service for 35 years and I appreciate this level of care when I see it. For example, I glanced through the window at the tech working on my care and saw him cleaning the lugs on a wheel rotor with a wire brush. I think most mechanics would have just slapped the wheel on and been done with it. The techs and work area are relatively clean and orderly which indicates to me that they take pride in their product. Dave helped me save some money by purchasing an extended maintenance package. They were on time, friendly they have kept up the AAA tradition of excellent service...WELL DONE!

CL
Carolyn L.
Niagara Falls, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Carolyn said she knew some people that go there and the service was excellent.

Derek P.
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Derek said the service was quick and the staff was nice.

ET
Edward T.
03/25/2021
The lady at the front desk was welcoming. Work was done quickly with no hidden costs.
I like the fact that Bellreng's sends out reminders of my appointment.
The waiting room is spartan due to COVID, but it is clean, and there is social distancing between chairs.
I only had an oil and filter change, but Bellreng's also checks air filters and other fluid levels.

Cheektowaga, NY
03/20/2021
They keep in touch re my necessary service, etc. accomadating re scheduling and having to reschedule an appointment.
Very friendly and helpful. Waiting room comfortable. Technician came out to talk to me re. What he was doing and told me about something I may need to look out for in the future- gave me an estimate about what the job might cost. I was in and out in about an hour.

PO
Patrick O.
03/17/2021
Inspection
I was greeting quickly and my inspection was done within 15 minutes!

ND
Nikolas D.
Lancaster, NY
03/17/2021 Category: Service
Nikolas said they are good people and take care of him, every time he goes there.

RZ
Robert Z.
03/14/2021
My check engine light came on and I called Bellreng's as soon as I got home. I was told the first appointment was in 2 weeks. I told the person that I had 4 straight days of medical appointments starting in 2 days. I had a cancer surgeon appointment, an appointment with my kidney Dr. ( I have stage 4 kidney disease ), my primary Dr. and my second covid
vaccination. The person, who I believe, was the manager of that site told me to bring the car in right then. When I got there he tested the check engine light, told me he would get the problem fixed the next day so my medical appointments would not be affected. He did get it fixed the next day and I had the car for my appointments. I am almost 80 years old and I
am very grateful for your staff.

David S.
Amherst, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
03/11/2021
Quality work reasonable prices friendly staff
I have been bring my vehicles to this location for many years. The AAA discount is helpful. The work is done right. The price is fair.