Overview

Overall Rating 4.93/5Overall Rating 4.93/5Overall Rating 4.93/5Overall Rating 4.93/5rating 4.93

160 Reviews

100% Would Recommend
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Reviews

Our goal is to provide the most accurate picture of a business's online reputation. To provide the most accurate picture, we use an automated algorithm to help us recommend reviews that are most valuable for visitors to our site. Reviews that are recommended may ultimately become "not recommended" and vice versa based on continued updates and learning from our algorithm. Reviews that are verified through the business point of sale system may post immediately to the recommended reviews section of our site, however, based on the application of our automated algorithm, may become "not recommended".

Continue reading recommended reviews


SP
Stephen P.
Niagara Falls, NY
Ford Fusion
Overall Rating 2/5Overall Rating 2/5rating 2rating 2rating 2
02/23/2018
Was ok
Thought I had a warranty on my tire purchased in October ‘17. Brought the car in with sidewalk damage to the driver’s side rear tire. Cost $160+ to replace the tire. Valve stem supplied did not match the other three tires. Very disappointed in your service. Your tow truck driver convinced me to go to you based on price and guarantee. Should have bought my tires at Dunn. Fuck you.