Continue reading recommended reviews

AC
Alice C.
Buffalo, NY
This review is currently pending verification from the business.
10/05/2020
Happy
I am a AAA customer and had a call in for a flat tire. Bellreng's sent out Doug. He was wonderful. Thank you.

SP
Stephen P.
Niagara Falls, NY
02/23/2018
Was ok
Thought I had a warranty on my tire purchased in October ‘17. Brought the car in with sidewalk damage to the driver’s side rear tire. Cost $160+ to replace the tire. Valve stem supplied did not match the other three tires. Very disappointed in your service. Your tow truck driver convinced me to go to you based on price and guarantee. Should have bought my tires at Dunn. Fuck you.