JUAN A.
03/20/2019
Auto repair service
Owner is very honest and gives great service.

GB
GLENN B.
03/14/2019
Always on time always a good job at fair price

Debby L.
03/13/2019
No better service and personal attention!
Danny is beyond knowledgeable and attentive.

KD
KES D.
03/03/2019
Very satisfied customer
Danny is a professional mechanic who provides great service. Whatever problems I have with my car Danny always takes care of it and I never have to worry about bringing my vehicle back because it was not done right.

STEVE S.
02/26/2019
Best Auto Service in South Florida!
I’ve been bringing my cars to Danny at Toy Auto since the 80s. I wouldn’t dream of going anywhere else. He is honest, straightforward, a great diagnostician, and he knows cars inside and out. When he works on your car, you know that it is in good hands. All of my cars have lasted in excess of 140,000 miles, which is a testament to the high-quality service and care that I received from Danny at Toy Auto. He provides absolutely the best auto service in South Florida!

PM
Patricia M.
02/18/2019
Danny did a thorough job and made sure everything was in good working order in my car.

MT
MARY T.
Scion xB
02/08/2019
Honesty, Reliability and Fair prices keep me coming back!
I got referred to Toy Auto by my BIL, who had just listened to a Car Talk show touting Toy Auto. SO glad I took a chance all those years ago! Danny has always exhibited such a high work ethic, he's honest, his shop is tidy, and he's obviously qualified! Whether I'm in for my regular oil change, or for something more involved, I know I can trust Danny to help me sort out mechanical mess! I've had him check out my son's first car before buying, and soon, he'll be servicing that car, too. A decent, qualified, fair-priced mechanic you can trust is a God-send anywhere, but especially here in Miami! Personally, I hope he NEVER retires!!

Honda Civic Sdn
02/06/2019
Honest Excellence
I have been a customer of Toy Auto for over 30 years.... They are honest and thorough with great service. I know I can depend on Toy Auto year after year. I highly recommend them!

JI
Jesus I.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Jesus said the employees provided great customer service. They provided the right service diagnosis. They completed the service right on time.

AP
ANTHONY P.
Hallandale, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
01/21/2019
white car
thank you Danny for always being there to provide excellent service

JUAN A.
12/19/2018
Service and integrity
Great service and very professional. Always a good experience having my car serviced at Toy Auto.

ER
ED R.
12/04/2018
Fast / Friendly/ Service

RICHARD G.
11/15/2018
Ability and Dependability Performed with Excellence
Danny at Toy Auto always excels in service dependability! He analyzed the problems with my vehicle, contacted me immediately with the requirements for repair and completed the service in the same day! Thank you Danny for both your ability and dependability to serve your clients faithfully.

YBIC,
Richard

PT
Phillip T.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Phillip said the customer service was great.

Jerry S.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said that the place provided excellent service and work.

MF
Mayla F.
Nissan Versa
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Mayla said the noise that her vehicle was making went away.

BD
Brian D.
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Brian said they are very good. Danny said he would have it done in a specific time and he did. They have been going there for a long time and have always been very satisfied,

Lewis M.
Toyota Tundra
10/16/2018
Changed the timing belt. Car is running great.

AF
Allison F.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Allison said the customer service was really good and her vehicle was serviced quickly.

AF
Alberto F.
Ford Fiesta
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Alberto said he recommends the business.