Toyota Lexus Independent Service Center

Latest Review about 7 years ago

JANIS H.
09/08/2011
Review of Latest Service
I am so glad I found Toyota/Lexus Independent Service Center. I had been getting pretty fed up with the Dealership service centers. I tell everyone who owns a Toyota or Lexus about this business.

MIKE D.
08/25/2011
service review
prompt no bs truthful

DA
DEBORAH A.
08/11/2011
Excellent service and price
I came in with an emergency, and Armik fixed my car the next morning. The price was very reasonable and he explained everything to me.

SHARON W.
08/11/2011
service received
I was totally pleased with the serviced I received as I always am. I am also pleased to know Independent Service sends me reminders and keep track of service of my vehicle online. I discovered this business sometime ago. Lexus dealer is way overpriced compared to this shop. Not to mentioned the owner made sure I understood everything which needed done and why it needed to be done. I actually compared prices with lexus and several other repair shops and they could not beat the price or the service.