Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 2 months ago

AA
Ari A.
10/06/2018
Anna Moon - Great Service

Great experience!! Anna Moon was amazing, efficient and friendly. We were promised the experience would be easy and it was. No pressure sales. I'm extremely happy with my 2018 Toyota Raw 4 and i highly recommend others Anna Moon with 100% 👌👍👍.

MT
Moti T.
Bothell, WA
09/24/2018
Great staff
Chaz, Abdulbari and the team were so great in making sure I got the right car for my family.
I highly recommend Toyota lake city way to anyone interested in buying cars.

BF
Brooks F.
09/06/2018
Extremely poor experience
I am very unhappy with my experience at Toyota of Lake City. I was rushed in and out of the finance office and ended up signing up for GAP insurance that I CERTAINLY do not need. Before signing I was promised this was subject to change, so I ignorantly singed since it was "late and everyone wants to go home", according to Shay in finance. This brought my payment up significantly more than I can afford, which I clearly voiced.

After physically going into the dealership three times, calling and texting for two weeks, I finally received a call from Shay saying there was nothing possible to get my payment back down to where I need it. To sum up my experience -- I ended up with a hurried salesman who wanted to skip over details and sell me on what benefits him, not the customer. He didn't listen to my needs or concerns and stuck me with an inflated insurance plan that I never wanted in the first place! Watch out for the distracting, fake empathy sales techniques!

"You are the one who signed the papers" I was arrogantly told . "You should be thanking me" I was told. Rude and horrible customer service.

GB
Greg B.
Marysville, WA
09/03/2018
A great time car shopping, Who knew? James made it happen
His friendly professional service made our experience enjoyable and helped us get exactly what we wanted. A beautiful Camry XSE

GB
Greg B.
Marysville, WA
08/24/2018
Excellent Experience
James Cui made our car shopping experience such an enjoyable time.. He was very helpful, Courteous and knowledgeable about the vehicles we were interested in.

ET
Edhessar T.
Oak Harbor, WA
08/13/2018
Thank you Mr. Pavit, Mr. Kareem and Mr. Raad!
10/10!!! Very helpful, polite, honest and straightforward staff! They stayed passed 4hours after their closing time just to assist us and make sure we get the car and price we want. I’m not saying this because they can sell a car of course, but these people have families too they need to spend their time with. This people will do everything for you to be happy in buying the car of your choice. From the time you stepped in until you check out with your new vehicle they will assist you. It’s not true that they will ripped you off! Instead they will try their best to match the price you want! I would strongly recommend It to my brothers and sisters in armed forces to check this toyota dealer.

For better service I would recommend
looking for Mr. Pavit(sales person), Mr. Kareem(sales manager), Mr. Raad(financial director)! Oohyah!

EL
Ernie V L.
08/08/2018
Great Experience with Chaz Jenkins!
I had the help of Chaz Jenkins in buying my new 2018 Rav4 Hybrid XLE. He was excellent in helping me through the process and was always concerned about my needs and working with me. I highly recommend him to others..........Thanks Chaz!

FF
Fred F.
07/31/2018
Poor attention to customer
I called ahead to test drive a Toyota 86. When I got there the car's battery was drained and the car could not be driven. Instead of changing the battery or charging it, I was told I would have to come back "later." Toyota of Lake City, you can't make a sale if the staff is lazy. You have ruined your reputation with me.

Donel & Shady R.
07/12/2018
Action Jackson
We purchased new vehicle from Lake City Toyota about a month ago. If there’s one reason to visit this dealership, read title......”Action Jackson”. Very pleasant and personable. Went beyond expectations and was at no point “pushy”. You want a vehicle, he’ll give his best to help. Thanks again Jackson Hu da man..........you da man. We would also like to acknowledge the gentleman in finance. Who was very pleasant as well. He did introduce himself, but was so efficient at what he does that we didn’t spend that much time with him. And I forgot his name. We’ll blame my short attention span and that new car smell for that one. Mahalo guys!

Jenny H.
06/10/2018
Exercellent service
we purchased new vehicle from the Toyota of lake city , our sales person James Cui he was very knowledgeable and helpful , explained all of the feature. Also he was so friendly and we appreciated his help so much. We highly recommend Toyota of lake city.

DO
Dee O.
05/31/2018
Jackson Hu and Shay
My husband and I went to look for cars at Toyota of LakeCity last Sunday. Buying a car is not our favorite thing to do, but we really needed one. From our first handshake, Jackson made us feel comfortable and understood what we were looking for. He didn't try to sell us on fancy packages and actually listened to what we wanted. He was sincere and straightforward and we never felt like we were being taken advantage of. He and Shay, the manager, even stayed late after the dealership closed to finish the final touches. He even personally helped us link our phones to the car and gave us tips on how to get the best usage out of our selected features. Shay also made the paperwork as painless as possible and we never felt rushed even though we were the last people there.

Rachel C.
05/30/2018
Disgraceful Customer Service - Don't buy Toyota
Purchased a car that had a defective - not broken - but actually defective per 2 other mechanics. Asked Toyota who have been providing services since I purchased the car to waive the diagnostic fee, was told 'Do you get paid for your job? Well, technicians need to be paid' 'Would you go the grocery store and tell them you need free food because you have more people to dinner?'. When I answered 'No but I would expect if I opened the food and it was rotten it would be replaced'. Ended with the Customer Service person hanging up on me. Disgraceful. Never buy a Toyota - especially at Lake City Way.

KC
Karmun C.
Bellevue, WA
05/10/2018
Mark Hernandez
Mark was very helpful and extremely pleasant to work with. His friendly demeanor made the whole process easy going and less stressful. Would definitely work with him again in the future.

04/27/2018
Thank you so much Anna Moon.
Few weeks ago I purchased a new Toyato Corolla from Toyota Lake city. Anna Moon / consultant/ helped me a lot and gave me plenty of advice to choose my vehicle. I admired her work skills and customer service. She explained every detail process of purchasing car and provided much information to me. I am so excited my new car and her. Thank you so much Anna Moon again

AK
Adam K.
04/23/2018
Jara Dura was awesome to work with
Thanks Jara, your service made me feel very comfortable through out the entire process.

Anna Moon’s perfect service
Last week i purchased new vehicle from the Toyota of Lake City. I really appreciate Sales and leasing consultant Anna Moon. She helped me a lot. She explained all available options for me and gave me valuable advices for my choice. I am really satisfied my purchase and her skills. I wanna say again Thank you so much Anna Moon

Amazing

Amazing

Sean B.
04/17/2018
Trading in my Jeep for a new Rav4
I came to Toyota of Lake City last Friday and was blown away by how professional and helpful Maya Goldstein and Shay Wilson were in helping me reach my goal. Both gave me expert advise and were extremely attentive to what my needs were. I left in a new Rav4 and could not be more happy with the car and how stress free and easy the process was. very satisfied customer here!!

MT
Messerat T.
Kenmore, WA
04/11/2018
Customer Service
Thanks Mark Hernandez for the exceptional customer service experience!