Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

KC
Karmun C.
Bellevue, WA
05/10/2018
Mark Hernandez
Mark was very helpful and extremely pleasant to work with. His friendly demeanor made the whole process easy going and less stressful. Would definitely work with him again in the future.

04/27/2018
Thank you so much Anna Moon.
Few weeks ago I purchased a new Toyato Corolla from Toyota Lake city. Anna Moon / consultant/ helped me a lot and gave me plenty of advice to choose my vehicle. I admired her work skills and customer service. She explained every detail process of purchasing car and provided much information to me. I am so excited my new car and her. Thank you so much Anna Moon again

AK
Adam K.
04/23/2018
Jara Dura was awesome to work with
Thanks Jara, your service made me feel very comfortable through out the entire process.

Anna Moon’s perfect service
Last week i purchased new vehicle from the Toyota of Lake City. I really appreciate Sales and leasing consultant Anna Moon. She helped me a lot. She explained all available options for me and gave me valuable advices for my choice. I am really satisfied my purchase and her skills. I wanna say again Thank you so much Anna Moon

Amazing

Amazing

Sean B.
04/17/2018
Trading in my Jeep for a new Rav4
I came to Toyota of Lake City last Friday and was blown away by how professional and helpful Maya Goldstein and Shay Wilson were in helping me reach my goal. Both gave me expert advise and were extremely attentive to what my needs were. I left in a new Rav4 and could not be more happy with the car and how stress free and easy the process was. very satisfied customer here!!

MT
Messerat T.
Kenmore, WA
04/11/2018
Customer Service
Thanks Mark Hernandez for the exceptional customer service experience!

Lisa B.
04/09/2018
Mark Hernandez
Mark was very knowledgable, low pressure and pleasant to work with when buying our new Prius. We would definitely use him again to buy a Toyota.

L B.
04/09/2018
Mark Hernandez
Mark was very helpful in our purchasing our new Prius.
He is good natured, low pressure and knowledgable about Toyotas and other cars.
We enjoyed working with him.

KD
Kit D.
Anchorage, AK
04/03/2018
Excellent customer service!
I just purchased a Prius Four with the help of Jackson Hu at Toyota of Lake City. He worked diligently to locate the car I wanted (red with technology package and “leather” seats). He was friendly, attentive and had great follow through on all the little details needed when an Alaskan purchases a car from a remote dealership (Seattle). I was never pressured to buy add-ons I didn’t want, something I’ve never experienced in my fifty years of buying vehicles! He and Shay Wilson in the finance department are well-versed in using the USAA car buying process. I received excellent service from Jackson - he even returned calls on his day off. He’s a straightforward and transparent salesman and works for a dealership that supports him in that approach.

Anna M.
Everson, WA
03/30/2018
Do not honor their word.
After putting a deposit down on a vehicle and committing to pay list price over the phone I was told that a purchase order was in and the car was ours. We drove two hours to pick up the car and 15 minutes before arriving we were called and told that they sold it to another customer who offered to pay above list price. They insisted that they didn’t knowingly leverage our offer to rip off another customer and acknowledging that mistakes were made on their part they told us that they ‘wanted to make it right’. They encouraged us to look at a car that was over our budget and after repeatedly appealing to the sales person to be straight with us she assured us that they would be able to lower the price in light of what happened. After stringing us along for hours it was apparent that they were not even attempting to “make it right” but instead trying to upsell us on a car we knew from the beginning that we could not afford. I felt unheard, disrespected, and dehumanized throughout this entire experience. They do not honor their word and wasted our entire day. They had plenty of opportunities to level with us and salvage this experience instead we were lied to repeatedly and in the end, it was obvious that we were only a paycheck to these folks.

AG
Alexandra G.
03/20/2018
Relaxed Car Buying Experience
Excellent service from the minute I arrived at Toyota of Lake City. Corey Nelson was professional, knowledgable about the cars, and helped me feel completely relaxed throughout the car buying experience. I usually cringe at the thought of buying a car, but with Corey it was actually fun.

BD
Bayarsaikhan D.
03/18/2018
Purchased a new vehicle
Excellent service provided by Anna Moon, my sales person. She was very patient, knowledgeable, and professional. Couldn't be happier with the deal we worked out. Special thanks for Anna Moon.

Mario H.
03/12/2018
Great Car Buying Experience
I purchased a new 2018 Toyota 4Runner Limited on 3/10/18. I knew the exact vehicle (exterior color, interior color, and options package) that I wanted. I had quotes from multiple dealerships outside of the Seattle Metropolitan Area that were very aggressive (very good prices). Joy Laydbak was my sales person and worked with the General Manager Chris Pappas to get me exactly what I wanted and to give me the price that I wanted. They earned my business and I will buy my next Toyota from them and tell all of my friends about them as well. I can not say enough good things about my experience. I am not easy to please and I felt like they gave me everything that I asked for, with no hassle or fuss. Also the Finance manager Shay Wilson made the purchase process as painless as possible and went the extra mile to save me money by recommending and discussing Toyota Finance options with me. This dealership understands customer service because Chris Pappas understands customers. Thanks guys.

DE
dorj E.
03/12/2018
I went to Lake City Toyota to purchase a toyota Corolla 2018 but I found out it wasn’t the right fit for me. My Salesmen Anna Moon was GREAT, she took the time to evaluate my needs and help me find a car that would fit more of what I was looking for. She actually took the time to sit with me and get to know me on a personal level and she kept checking in on me through the entire process. truly felt Chris and Tim cared about taking the time to ensure to find the right vehicle I wanted and that I was happy with my choice.
I’m still blown away with the car buying experience at Lake City Toyota!!! I will definitely be back for my next vehicle!!

Thanks again Anna Moon .!!!!!!!!!!

Doug C.
02/28/2018
Thanks Nick W. for helping me get a new Tacoma
Recently had the pleasure of working with Nick in sales. Couldn't be happier with the deal we worked out. He didn't have to sell me on the Tacoma. This is my third in 10 years. His pleasant demeanor, enthusiasm, and knowledge of his product helped make spending a huge amount of money almost painless.

If you are needing a new Toyota, go by TLC and hook up with him

Daniel P.
02/28/2018
Nick/AJ great customer service
Nick and AJ are the reason I had one of the best car buying experiences so far. I originally went in to just look at a Tacoma and was firm on not buying that day and I was in no hurry for a truck. AJ showed me around and Nick help me with numbers. Not once did I feel pressured to buying a vehicle. Considering I let them know I wasn't buying, they still helped me with all my needs and showed me many options for my car search. I loved the truck I went there for and appreciated the customer service I received from both Nick and Aj. So i went back the next day only wanting to work with Nick/AJ because I felt they can help me reach a great price...and they DID! They were easy going, patient, respectful, and willing to negotiate. Knowing I can buy that truck at most Toyota dealerships, I wanted exceptional customer service to make my buying experience as easy as possible and these guys delivered. Thanks Nick and AJ! I love my new truck!

K B.
Redmond, WA
02/27/2018
Above and Beyond expectations!!
I am beyond impressed! Our sales person Joy was outstanding! And the manager Kareem went above and beyond our expectations! We are now happy owners of a New 2018 Camry se! We LoVe it! We had came in during the week after a dentist appointment just to get an idea on pricing with our Costco Executive membership. My husband is still new to the US and is needing to start building credit; we had researched and were decinging on either a RAV4 or Camry. We had a price range and budget and were sure on getting 0% financing. Joy was so kicked back, honest and no pressure what so ever! We knew we wanted to buy new and planned to in the month. It was a awesome experience! I have bought 2 used cars and from great sales people but Toyota of lake city was by far the top of all the dealerships we visited! The Manager Kareem did more than what I would ever expect to get us exactly what we wanted! We got the 0% financing and kept under our budget and even though they didn’t have the exact model with color and everything we wanted that didn’t stop him! He promised us he’d find the car we wanted! Sure enough came back in next day car on its way signed all paperwork and following day drove off in our 2018 Camry! Not to mention that Joy even stayed late after the time she was suppose to get off work to accommodate for our pick up time that evening! We were shocked how happy she was! It was like she was driving off in new car! Lol. You can just see how much she loves helping her customers! Thank you Joy! Huge Thank you to Manager Kareem and everyone in service department that got the car in and ready for us to drive it home! Can’t wait to come back to you guys for my Sienna!!! See you in a few yrs! Costco Auto program is amazing as well! Take advantage of it!!

Sean C.
Kirkland, WA
02/23/2018
Best Transaction from Jackson.
Right of the bat I was lucky enough to get Jackson Hu as my salesman. He took the time getting to know me. Turns out we have the same interested. I was torn apart between a highlander and a 4runner. Jackson did a evaluation on what vehicle was right for me. He didn't sway me in any position. In fact, he gave me some really good questions that I would never thought about making my decision. Jackson made me comfortable dealing with him. After choosing a 4runner, my parents came to the dealership to see what car I was looking at. Jackson was kind and respectful to my parents. They said that he is true gentlemen.

I will never forget buying my first Toyota from Jackson. Toyota of Lake City welcomed me in with open arms and took care of myself and my family. Thanks again!