Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Latest Review about 1 month ago

Jenny H.
06/10/2018
Exercellent service
we purchased new vehicle from the Toyota of lake city , our sales person James Cui he was very knowledgeable and helpful , explained all of the feature. Also he was so friendly and we appreciated his help so much. We highly recommend Toyota of lake city.

DO
Dee O.
05/31/2018
Jackson Hu and Shay
My husband and I went to look for cars at Toyota of LakeCity last Sunday. Buying a car is not our favorite thing to do, but we really needed one. From our first handshake, Jackson made us feel comfortable and understood what we were looking for. He didn't try to sell us on fancy packages and actually listened to what we wanted. He was sincere and straightforward and we never felt like we were being taken advantage of. He and Shay, the manager, even stayed late after the dealership closed to finish the final touches. He even personally helped us link our phones to the car and gave us tips on how to get the best usage out of our selected features. Shay also made the paperwork as painless as possible and we never felt rushed even though we were the last people there.

Rachel C.
05/30/2018
Disgraceful Customer Service - Don't buy Toyota
Purchased a car that had a defective - not broken - but actually defective per 2 other mechanics. Asked Toyota who have been providing services since I purchased the car to waive the diagnostic fee, was told 'Do you get paid for your job? Well, technicians need to be paid' 'Would you go the grocery store and tell them you need free food because you have more people to dinner?'. When I answered 'No but I would expect if I opened the food and it was rotten it would be replaced'. Ended with the Customer Service person hanging up on me. Disgraceful. Never buy a Toyota - especially at Lake City Way.

KC
Karmun C.
Bellevue, WA
05/10/2018
Mark Hernandez
Mark was very helpful and extremely pleasant to work with. His friendly demeanor made the whole process easy going and less stressful. Would definitely work with him again in the future.

04/27/2018
Thank you so much Anna Moon.
Few weeks ago I purchased a new Toyato Corolla from Toyota Lake city. Anna Moon / consultant/ helped me a lot and gave me plenty of advice to choose my vehicle. I admired her work skills and customer service. She explained every detail process of purchasing car and provided much information to me. I am so excited my new car and her. Thank you so much Anna Moon again

AK
Adam K.
04/23/2018
Jara Dura was awesome to work with
Thanks Jara, your service made me feel very comfortable through out the entire process.

Anna Moon’s perfect service
Last week i purchased new vehicle from the Toyota of Lake City. I really appreciate Sales and leasing consultant Anna Moon. She helped me a lot. She explained all available options for me and gave me valuable advices for my choice. I am really satisfied my purchase and her skills. I wanna say again Thank you so much Anna Moon

Amazing

Amazing

Sean B.
04/17/2018
Trading in my Jeep for a new Rav4
I came to Toyota of Lake City last Friday and was blown away by how professional and helpful Maya Goldstein and Shay Wilson were in helping me reach my goal. Both gave me expert advise and were extremely attentive to what my needs were. I left in a new Rav4 and could not be more happy with the car and how stress free and easy the process was. very satisfied customer here!!

MT
Messerat T.
Kenmore, WA
04/11/2018
Customer Service
Thanks Mark Hernandez for the exceptional customer service experience!

Lisa B.
04/09/2018
Mark Hernandez
Mark was very knowledgable, low pressure and pleasant to work with when buying our new Prius. We would definitely use him again to buy a Toyota.

L B.
04/09/2018
Mark Hernandez
Mark was very helpful in our purchasing our new Prius.
He is good natured, low pressure and knowledgable about Toyotas and other cars.
We enjoyed working with him.

KD
Kit D.
Anchorage, AK
04/03/2018
Excellent customer service!
I just purchased a Prius Four with the help of Jackson Hu at Toyota of Lake City. He worked diligently to locate the car I wanted (red with technology package and “leather” seats). He was friendly, attentive and had great follow through on all the little details needed when an Alaskan purchases a car from a remote dealership (Seattle). I was never pressured to buy add-ons I didn’t want, something I’ve never experienced in my fifty years of buying vehicles! He and Shay Wilson in the finance department are well-versed in using the USAA car buying process. I received excellent service from Jackson - he even returned calls on his day off. He’s a straightforward and transparent salesman and works for a dealership that supports him in that approach.

Anna M.
Everson, WA
03/30/2018
Do not honor their word.
After putting a deposit down on a vehicle and committing to pay list price over the phone I was told that a purchase order was in and the car was ours. We drove two hours to pick up the car and 15 minutes before arriving we were called and told that they sold it to another customer who offered to pay above list price. They insisted that they didn’t knowingly leverage our offer to rip off another customer and acknowledging that mistakes were made on their part they told us that they ‘wanted to make it right’. They encouraged us to look at a car that was over our budget and after repeatedly appealing to the sales person to be straight with us she assured us that they would be able to lower the price in light of what happened. After stringing us along for hours it was apparent that they were not even attempting to “make it right” but instead trying to upsell us on a car we knew from the beginning that we could not afford. I felt unheard, disrespected, and dehumanized throughout this entire experience. They do not honor their word and wasted our entire day. They had plenty of opportunities to level with us and salvage this experience instead we were lied to repeatedly and in the end, it was obvious that we were only a paycheck to these folks.

AG
Alexandra G.
03/20/2018
Relaxed Car Buying Experience
Excellent service from the minute I arrived at Toyota of Lake City. Corey Nelson was professional, knowledgable about the cars, and helped me feel completely relaxed throughout the car buying experience. I usually cringe at the thought of buying a car, but with Corey it was actually fun.

BD
Bayarsaikhan D.
03/18/2018
Purchased a new vehicle
Excellent service provided by Anna Moon, my sales person. She was very patient, knowledgeable, and professional. Couldn't be happier with the deal we worked out. Special thanks for Anna Moon.

Mario H.
03/12/2018
Great Car Buying Experience
I purchased a new 2018 Toyota 4Runner Limited on 3/10/18. I knew the exact vehicle (exterior color, interior color, and options package) that I wanted. I had quotes from multiple dealerships outside of the Seattle Metropolitan Area that were very aggressive (very good prices). Joy Laydbak was my sales person and worked with the General Manager Chris Pappas to get me exactly what I wanted and to give me the price that I wanted. They earned my business and I will buy my next Toyota from them and tell all of my friends about them as well. I can not say enough good things about my experience. I am not easy to please and I felt like they gave me everything that I asked for, with no hassle or fuss. Also the Finance manager Shay Wilson made the purchase process as painless as possible and went the extra mile to save me money by recommending and discussing Toyota Finance options with me. This dealership understands customer service because Chris Pappas understands customers. Thanks guys.

DE
dorj E.
03/12/2018
I went to Lake City Toyota to purchase a toyota Corolla 2018 but I found out it wasn’t the right fit for me. My Salesmen Anna Moon was GREAT, she took the time to evaluate my needs and help me find a car that would fit more of what I was looking for. She actually took the time to sit with me and get to know me on a personal level and she kept checking in on me through the entire process. truly felt Chris and Tim cared about taking the time to ensure to find the right vehicle I wanted and that I was happy with my choice.
I’m still blown away with the car buying experience at Lake City Toyota!!! I will definitely be back for my next vehicle!!

Thanks again Anna Moon .!!!!!!!!!!

Doug C.
02/28/2018
Thanks Nick W. for helping me get a new Tacoma
Recently had the pleasure of working with Nick in sales. Couldn't be happier with the deal we worked out. He didn't have to sell me on the Tacoma. This is my third in 10 years. His pleasant demeanor, enthusiasm, and knowledge of his product helped make spending a huge amount of money almost painless.

If you are needing a new Toyota, go by TLC and hook up with him