AT
AAREN T.
06/19/2018 Category: Sales
Great place
The staff are very personable and great to work with. They do a great job at making it work for the customer. Best Toyota place in the south end period! Inventory is excellent. Go see Eddie Staudinger
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Aaren. We appreciate your great feedback, and we're so glad to hear everything went well with Eddie and the rest of our team. We hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma!

CT
CHRISTOPHER T.
Orting, WA
06/17/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
My experience purchasing from Toyota of Puyallup has been great. I applied online for financing through TFS prior to coming to the dealership. The sales staff were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful, the finance department was friendly and explained all of our options. Couldn't be happier with the experience.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Christopher. We appreciate your great review, and we hope you're loving your new Toyota Highlander. Congratulations!

Donna S.
Graham, WA
06/16/2018
Best buying experience ever
Our experience buying a 2018 Toyota 4 Runner went way beyond our expectations! We will definitely buy her again and possibly sooner then later! The entire experience was 5 stars! Thank you!!!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review, Donna. We truly value your business, and we're happy to hear everything went so well. Congratulations!

MERLIN M.
06/15/2018 Category: Sales
Memorial Day Weekend/Sales
Went into the dealership to test drive a car to determine if I was going to do more research on the internet regarding pricing. Other dealerships had responded more quickly regarding pricing, but Puyallup is closest and we have a long history of purchasing cars and servicing from that dealership. Eddie was very informative and easy to work with. There was no high pressure. Although we would have taken the car for servicing there regardless, we wound up purchasing a vehicle as the price was right. The Finance Department did an excellent job of looking for the best rates possible and working with us. Overall, we pleased with the purchase and Toyota of Puyallup's real desire to put the customer first.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Merlin. We appreciate your kind words about our team, and we hope you love your new Toyota RAV4. Congratulations!

PW
PETER W.
Buckley, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
06/14/2018 Category: Sales
FFriendly service clean atmosphere
Friendly service repeat customer bought more than nine vehicles love the warm friendly service
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business again, Peter. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota Tundra. Congratulations!

Anonymous avatar
06/13/2018 Category: Sales
Convenient
The sales person and financial person that we dealt with explained everything well and the process was streamlined. I did feel a bit pressured though, but overall was a good experience.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're very happy to hear your overall experience was a good one. We never want our customers to feel pressured, so we appreciate you letting us know. We hope you love your new Toyota Prius!

MALCOLM M.
Sumner, WA
The people.....
I don't need a lot of words to explain why I chose Toyota of Puyallup. Very simply, it was the sales people...Mr. Jon Martinez. An excellent Toyota representative.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Malcolm. We appreciate your positive review, and we're happy to hear everything went so well. Congratulations on your new Toyota Tacoma!

JOSEPH M.
Renton, WA
Vanessa was the best!
Vanessa took an incredible amount of time with us to help us find what we wanted. She was patient, knowledgeable, and fun! She had a real personal touch and didn't make us feel like we were just a "sale". She gets 5 stars!
The reason I gave the overall score of 4 is because of the financial part of the deal. We were not told the extras could be purchased separately, the paperwork we were shown only listed "option packages". After finding out the Gap insurance was one third the cost through our agent, we cancelled that part of the option. If we had been told we didn't have to buy it as a package deal it would have saved everyone some paperwork, and time.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Joseph. We want every visit to our store to be a 5 star experience, so we appreciate you letting us know what went well and what we could have done better. We hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Camry!

Anonymous avatar
Lakewood, WA
fast and friendly negotiation
Execellent service, Thanks to Morgan Teeter one of the Sales Consultant for helping Us out on what we need.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're happy to hear everything went well with Morgan, and we hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Tacoma. Congrats!

PR
PEGGY R.
Bonney Lake, WA
06/09/2018 Category: Sales
Professionals
I had excellent service from both Joshua Horton in the purchase of my new 2018 Camry LXE and from Josh in the service department when I brought my car in to have the coatings and floor mats, and cargo net installed. I have complete confidence in the service department to service my car (as I have been coming here for several years).
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Peggy. We appreciate your kind words, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Josh. Congrats on your new Toyota Camry!

PR
Peggy R.
Bonney Lake, WA
06/07/2018
Best Salesman-Josh
Joshua Horton, could not have been better at taking care of us in a search for the new Camry that we were looking for. He listened and remembered what I wanted and didn’t want. Let us have time to think about the decision and not pressure me into something I didn’t want. He new I didn’t want a sunroof and when he had a car for me to test drive, the color I wanted, he made it happen to take the price of the sunroof off! When we came back later in the week to finalize the purchase, he did an outstanding job to make sure what we agreed upon happened! He then turned us over to Chuck Whitney in financing who was also great! This was the best experience buying a car!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Peggy. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we'll make sure to pass your compliments on to Josh. Congratulations on your new car!

SA
SCOTT A.
Buckley, WA
06/07/2018 Category: Sales
Wonderful people
Jerry Nix our salesman great guy, and your service people our wonderful to work
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Scott. We appreciate your great review, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Jerry and the rest of our team. Congratulations!

DAVID B.
06/05/2018 Category: Sales
Monty made the process super easy, I was shown all of the different optios for warantees and the like but there was no pressure to buy.
great service, great product.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, David. We appreciate your great review, and we're glad to hear you had a pleasant experience with Monty. Congrats on your new Toyota Tacoma!

EL
EDWARD L.
New Toyota RAV4 SE Purchase
Friendly sales and maintenance staff and the ability to schedule a vehicle purchase and later maintenance appointments while being served or waiting in comfortable clean environmentally controlled waiting areas make Toyota of Puyallup good. Being more informed on the latest features on new vehicles would make T of P better. This would allow more throughout safety features orientation briefings provided by staff for new vehicle owners. For example, new dimmable rear view mirror cannot be adjusted while transmission is in drive and must be done while in park before leaving the dealership. Also, more information on how to troubleshoot latest radios that allow numerous applications that can get “hung-up” with and error pop-up covering the display screen. Additionally, the revenue and profit numbers of T of P sales should be available for the last decade and explanations of all the documentation, delivery, processing, and GAPP fees, how and why they have have changed and how much they add to the profit of T of P.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/05/2018

Hi Edward. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. We want every experience at our store to be 5 stars, so we really appreciate you letting us know how we can improve as well as what we did well. We hope you're loving your new Toyota RAV4!

SI
SITHA I.
Federal Way, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Loved my truck
I really love my new truck thanks to Sipha and Toyota of Puyallup dealership....if you’re looking for a new or used vehicle come and see these guys they will treat you right.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Sitha. We appreciate your great review, and we hope you love your new Toyota Tundra. Congrats!

JOAN F.
Renton, WA
Joe Liotta
Joe is always looking out for our best interest. He takes the time to listen and get us the best deal.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/04/2018

Hi Joan. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We appreciate your wonderful review, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Joe. Enjoy your new Toyota Corolla!

EV
EARL V.
Enumclaw, WA
Acura TSX
06/04/2018 Category: Sales
Returning a lease was painless
I had my Rav4 on a 3 year lease and it was time to turn it back in. Eddie made it painless and finance was a dream. Everyone showed a willingness to work with the customer and I purchased a vehicle as part of my deal. I will always look toward Toyota of Puyallup and Eddie before I look anywhere else. The customer service is way above all the others. Thank you!!!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Earl. We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Eddie, and we appreciate you letting us know. We hope you love your new Acura!

AN
AHMAD N.
Federal Way, WA
06/03/2018 Category: Sales
More interest
I bought a Toyota Corolla and trade my old Toyota mertix with the value of 2475 $ so once. I calculate the get my car with zero dollar beside that i have to pay high interest as well. So that’s why I like Toyota but not Puyallup dealerships.

JUSTIN S.
Graham, WA
06/03/2018 Category: Sales
Enjoyable car buying
Hassle free. Great fast service. Very happy
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 06/04/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Justin. We appreciate your kind words, and we hope you love your new Toyota Highlander. Congrats!

Michelle P.
06/02/2018
Great service, generous to a newbie
Toyota of Puyallup and Toyota financing has been kind enough to help a "newbie"in the States to find a car that fits my budget and help finance me. No other car company or financing agency did that for me. So it's a big THANK YOU! Especially my ever patient agent Jon Martinez! He as been so accommomodating despite my nagging. Kudos Jon! Good Job Toyota Puyallup!