MZ
MUQIU Z.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Professional services!
Easy check in process, standard waiting time, professional services. Overall good experience.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Muqiu. We're happy to hear everything went well, and we look forward to working with you again.

BW
BROOKELYNNE W.
Buckley, WA
08/12/2018 Category: Service
The customer service
Every time I get an oil change I get nothing but the best service ! When I’m there my car salesmen Don Zaraski always comes and checks on me ! It feels more family oriented instead of just your average car business!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Brookelynne. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

JOHN S.
08/12/2018 Category: Sales
great costumer service
awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICHELLE M.
Consistency
1. Female managed/owned-that’s like a unicorn sighting.
2. And More important than #1 is everyone I met from sales to financial to service liked their job, had been there a long time and had pride for their work.
3. It took me 1.5 hours to say, “I want this car” to complete the paper work. And none of the process was painful. That has NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. EVER.

I recommend you guys all the time. If I stay with Toyota. I’ll never buy from any other dealership.

My parents are automobile franchise attorneys so I grew up around this business... I’m impressed.

You guys also contribute to the local community. Winning. 👊BADASSES.

JOHN M.
Great and quick
Fast.Fast.Fast. Thoughful

Thoughful
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, John. We appreciate you!

VS
VONDA S.
Buckley, WA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
It's inviting with good coffee, warm place to wait and cookies are good too.
Have always had a pleasant experience at Toyota of Puyallup
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Vonda. We appreciate your business!

IG
INGRID G.
Port Orchard, WA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Every one I ran into treated me like I was very important. Everyone said hello and smiled. The sales person I was working with was very kind and helpful in explaining my options, after I explained what type of vehicle I was looking for.
For the last few years now we have leased our cars. Our lease is up and we are considering purchasing our vehicle this time. Our sales person and his manager were very patiently explaining all the details of our options, and helped us decide what vehicle would best fit our lifestyle and budget. We are very thankful to have had such expert advice, and are extremely pleased with the choice we made.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/13/2018

Hi Ingrid. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a wonderful review. We appreciate your kind words, and we're thrilled to hear everything went so well. We hope you're enjoying your new car!

TG
TANYA G.
Auburn, WA
I was impressed
Very nice employees, work was finished in the amount of time promised, chocolate chip cookies!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Tanya. We appreciate your business!

ZM
ZACHARY M.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Best ever advisor
Tia is the best express oil change advisor I have ever had. She is amazing
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Zachary. We're glad to hear everything went so well, and we'll pass the praise on to Tia as well. Take care!

MARTIN P.
Federal Way, WA
Good work!!
Quick and accurate service.
Thank you.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your great review, Martin. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear your visit went well.

TG
THOMAS G.
Fast and easy
Help, this survey is not user friendly
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Thomas. We appreciate your business!

KG
KIRK G.
Graham, WA
The Best
Laurie was my service advisor. Absolutely fantastic service.
I know she has been a long term employee however she needs another raise. The best Toyota dealer I have ever experienced in 20 years of being a Toyota owner
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your great feedback, Kirk. We'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Laurie. We appreciate you!

KH
KENNETH H.
Graham, WA
Friendly service
Efficient and quick service was done on my RAV4. It was the 5000 mile check. Thanks for the service Ken H.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Kenneth. We appreciate you!

CD
CARL D.
Mckenna, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
2017 Tundra 60,000 mile service
I had appointment for 60,000 mile service. All went well with service writer, rental car and for the most part the job. During the 60,000 mile service, an alignment was part of it for approximately $ 100.00 additional. I told them my steering wheel was off center and had been that way since I bought the truck new. It is still off center about half as far as it was. Also, once again I had to wipe GREASE PRINTS off my hood and front grill.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Carl. We read every review to help us best serve our customers, so we appreciate you letting us know so we can address this with our team. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!

FC
FREDERICK C.
Eatonville, WA
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Always happy with service completed
We have had Toyota cars for over 10 years and have always been totally satisfied with the service, information and staff.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Frederick. We're glad to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family. We'll see you soon!

TIARA B.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Nic in Service Det. above & beyond
I had some issues verifying electrical with my extended warranty. Nic, made the research hassle free and squared away my warranty with sales.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Tiara. We appreciate your business, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Nic. We'll see you next time!

THOMAS S.
Edgewood, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Convenient, efficient, friendly, knowledgeable
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Thomas. We appreciate your business!

DIANA D.
Spanaway, WA
08/08/2018 Category: Sales
Had a great experience at Toyota of Puyallup
When I went in to the dealer I was on the fence about purchasing a new car at this point in time. However, Joe Luna, the sales manager on the showroom floor, and Teresa in Finance made it so simple and quick that I didn't see any reason not to buy. I got what I wanted for my trade in and the incentives were great. I basically got everything I wanted. Teresa and Joe helped me get an even better deal as we worked through the details of the sale. I am completely happy with my buying experience. There is only one thing I want to mention, and this is very minor but slightly irritating: I took my car in on Aug. 3 for installation of the heated seats - which went very well and very quickly, actually - BUT, I don't think I'll have the service department wash my car ever again. It came home with water and soap spots ALL over it and it looks terrible. I haven't gone to the car wash yet, but I'm going to have to go soon.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such valuable feedback, Diana. We're glad to hear your overall experience was a positive one, and we really appreciate you letting us know. We hope you're enjoying your new Toyota RAV4!

JAMES D.
Lakebay, WA
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Always excellent customer service. Fast and thorough. No complaints!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/09/2018

We appreciate your business, James. Thank you for your kind words!

Toyota Avalon
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Follow up advice to service missing
The 30,000 mile service was great, but I had to go looking for my car. No technician came out to find me or tell me my car was ready. Also, no one went over the service that was provided, or if I needed to consider additional service soon. Otherwise, my experience was very good.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We read these reviews to help us best serve our customers, so we really appreciate you letting us know. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!