4.6

WD
Wanda D.
06/22/2020
Internet sales poor, no communication
I was interested in a vehicle on their website. They have an option to get their “care” price by providing ur contact info. I did and was contacted by Andrew with the exact same price. I responded asking what the “care” price was. He said to come in and discuss with the manager (during a pandemic) the pricing. I responded saying I prefer internet sales and he said just give him a price because he didn’t want to write emails back and forth. I sent him a price and he hasn’t responded in 3 days. I got a generated email from the manager asking about my experience, so I responded. Haven’t heard back from him either. Clearly they don’t want my business and they don’t have internet sales. There are plenty of dealerships out there. This is the last one I would suggest.

KT
KAREN T.
04/01/2020 Category: Service
They have always treated me as if I was their number one customer.
This is the 4th vehicle I've had thru Toyota of Puyallup and they have always gone out of their way to give me the best possible service & always with a smile - & that goes for all of the staff.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Karen. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

DEBORAH H.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Generally great experience just one issue that seems to be happening
Unfortunately the last few times I have brought my car in for service after leaving I have found my air bag light on. It is frustrating because when I called in last time they said they would have to charge me to look into it. I googled it and found you can try to see if there are loose wires in a few places. That worked the first time but after this last service I have tried multiple things and it is still on. Also I just had the air bag recall completed about a month ago so there shouldn't be any issues with the air bag. :(
Josh R. from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/30/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service experience. I'm sorry to hear the frustration you're going through. I'd like to maybe set up a time where we can look into the air bag light issue you seem to be having. Please call me directly at 253.286.6011 and we can set up a time to take a look.

Josh Renard
Customer Relations Manager

RP
RANDY P.
Spanaway, WA
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Like Curtis explain everything well and in a timely manner only issue is the people that wash your vacuum the vehicles Don't really do a good job but thanks for trying
Toyota of Puyallup employees are nice polite efficient explain everything well work gets done in a timely manner thank you
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Randy. We appreciate your business, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Curtis. We look forward to working with you again!

KN
KENNETH N.
Toyota Prius Prime
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Number 1 in my books!
I have been dealing with TOP since 2005, and have never had a problem. Keep up the good work!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your continued support, Kenneth. We're very glad to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family. We'll see you soon!

ES
ERIC S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/26/2020 Category: Service
The folks there are so very friendly and knowledgeable, I feel as if I'm one of them.
Having had my vehicles purchased from and serviced by Toyota of Puyallup for over 30 years, I can confidently say there is no other dealer to consider. The trust and value I feel is second to none.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your continued support, Eric. We are thankful to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family, and we appreciate your wonderful review. We'll see you soon!

JAY S.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Good communication and no unnecessary aggressive up-sell tactics
Work was done timely and I felt valued
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Jay! We're glad to hear you had a positive experience, and we look forward to seeing you again.

MICHAEL H.
Edgewood, WA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Nice people
Quick turn around.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your visit. We appreciate your business!

03/25/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
Salesman answered questions quickly
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we hope you love your new vehicle. Congrats!

AMANDA S.
Fred in service
Fred is amazing ! He makes the experience worth your time! He’s super friendly and thorough !! He’s so genuinely kind and a great asset to have in any customer service position!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Amanda. We'll make sure to pass them on to Fred. We appreciate you!

Bonney Lake, WA
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Smooth process, felt honest and up front along the way
No surprises or attempt to up-sell. Honored coupon and estimated price matched total upon completion. Only thing to suggest is improving the text message system or just not using it. After vehicle drop off I received a text message from service advisor. I used this to request saving old parts, since I had forgotten to request at drop off. This text system is not really functional it turns out. Its ok, not worth being upset about in my case but it could be in future to someone. Constructive feedback, not a complaint.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're glad to hear your overall experience was a good one, and we appreciate your business. Take care!

GK
GENE K.
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Car wash
I went in for an oil change. They do a multi-point check along with a a free car wash which I love. Unfortunately they didn't put a wheel cover back on securely after the brake check and I lost it on the way to work the next day on the freeway. So now I have a new set thanks to Amazon. Overall they are kind and courteous.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Gene! We want every visit to be a 5 star experience, so we appreciate you letting us know how we can improve as well as what we did well. We hope your next visit is your best yet!

GW
GERALD W.
Orting, WA
Have to do a f/u
This was 5k checkup that was the easy part but they didn’t reset the service so I’d no sooner drove when I realized. They tried to help me reset by phone which didn’t work and then suggested I bring it back for them to reset. Wasn’t a top priority then and now I going nowhere because of Covid19. They should have a checklist to follow. This happened on my last car also. ☹️

MIKE B.
Bonney Lake, WA
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Bought my 4Runner new 15 years ago and always serviced at this dealer. They are somewhat pricey but do a good job. Only reason not 5 stars was it took longer than anticipated.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Mike. We appreciate your business!

JUDITH H.
As usual great job ...
I continue to enjoy bringing my vehicles here for service.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

We appreciate your business, Judith. Thank you for the 5 star review!