Auburn, WA
Service campaign
My Highlander was part of a service campaign. They did the service campaign and oil change in about 21/2 hours. Faster then what they had estimated.

SN
SWEN N.
Seattle, WA
Unsurpassed service
They were on time. Workers go out of the way to make sure you are satisfied.

EH
Ennessie H.
Federal Way, WA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
I have been coming to this dealership, for the past few years , the main reason is the great customer service, and all the issues are fixed the first time

KG
KIMBERLY G.
12/08/2018 Category: Sales
New TRD
Jon was quick to greet us and ask what are needs are, when told our needs/wants he was quick and friendly. After the test drive he was very friendly and cooperative when talking about the putchas. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were buying and made it a great expierence. I will return and ask for Jon when I return to update my Tacoma.

HE
HENRY E.
Toyota Avalon
12/08/2018 Category: Sales
Fantastic buying experience!!!
I intend on doing Business with this dealership in the future.

Henry Easterlin

CRYSTAL C.
Bonney Lake, WA
Long day but worth it!
It was a Saturday and I had anticipated my rear break fix to take only a couple of hours. Toyota of Putallup gave me a loaner and I was off. What was supposed to be a roughly 2:30 pick up turned out to be a 5:00 pick up. I was a little annoyed but all of that changed when I was given a free oil change on my next visit. I wasn’t just a 4Runner to them, I was a person and a valued customer. They made something right that they didn’t really need to and it made my day!

FC
FREDERICK C.
Eatonville, WA
Always dependable & correct
We've been going to Toyota of Puyallup for over 10 years and have always been satisfied and the staff is very helpful & professional.

JEFFERY G.
Recall fix
When Toyota notified me of a recall on my Prius, I called the dealership, scheduled the repair, and was told there was another recall that could be fixed at the same visit. We scheduled the repairs, made the appointment, and the fix took less time than I was initially told to expect. I am well satisfied.

AG
ANN G.
Yelm, WA
12/07/2018 Category: Service
1st oil change I paid for.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Ann. We appreciate your business!

ROBERT W.
Toyota Tundra
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Clean
They do a complete job and wash and vacuum the truck as well.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Robert. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear our team has been treating you well. We'll see you next time!

Edgewood, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Recall notice
When I received the recall notice I was able to make an appointment for repairs that fit my schedule. The service personnel were knowledgeable and courteous. The repairs were completed on time.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your kind review. We're glad to hear your visit went well, and we look forward to seeing you again.

SD
SHAWN D.
WA
Lexus LX 470 Luxury Wagon
12/06/2018 Category: Service
The people
Shawn is always a pleasure to work with
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Shawn. We appreciate your business!

Great environment
Great customer service, they greet you with a smile on their face, thoroughly explain everything your car will or will not need. Just great service overall
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're happy to hear your visit went well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Take care!

DENNIS AND JENN C.
Service Made Easy
I like that T.O.P. makes everything easy for my wife to get her car serviced. Happy wife Happy life for me !! Thank you service department for taking care of us !
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Dennis and Jenn. We're glad to hear our team is treating you like the valued customers you are. We appreciate you!

STEVE B.
Edgewood, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
90K service
everything went smoothly and was clearly explained
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Steve. We're glad to hear you had a pleasant experience, and we look forward to working with you again.

SP
SUSAN P.
Always a great experience at Toyota of Puyallup
Went in for a recall and 5000 mile check. They called me to let me know about the recall scheduled it quickly and took care of phase one of a software fix.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your great review, Susan. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear everything went well. Take care!

DK
DAVID K.
Bonney Lake, WA
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, and highly competent staff
Have been a Toyota of Puyallup customer since 1997. I would never take my Toyotas anywhere else for service. The staff are like family!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, David. We're glad to have you in the family!

KW
KEN W.
Toyota Land Cruiser
12/04/2018 Category: Service
We started taking our vehicles to Toyota of Puyallup years ago. Immediately upon walking in the first time and being greeted by the representative to handle our needs we were hooked. The customer service is top notch. Their scheduling is right on, if they say it’ll be an hour, they do everything to make sure it’s an hour unless there’s an unforeseen problem with the car they were not aware of. We feel our vehicle is in great running condition after we leave. We are confident in the care they give our vehicle.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Ken. We're very glad to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family, and we're happy to hear our team has earned your trust. We'll see you soon!

ES
EUNICE S.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Good business and good service.
Easy in and never have too long a wait for the service. Which is very goo.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Eunice. We're glad to hear your visit went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

LR
LISA R.
Lakewood, WA
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Brake job
Staff is always friendly and keeps me informed of the status of my vehicle. When they found out I was waiting there they offered my a loaner. Great service.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/03/2018

We appreciate your business, Lisa. Thank you for your kind words about our team!