WM
Edgewood, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
08/18/2019 Category: Sales
Birthday Tundra!!
I reached out to Mark Lucas before my 50th Birthday to shop for a new Tundra. Mark located what I was looking for and found it. The only one in 5 states!! The buying process was great. The documents, the signing, the staff are professional. Mark even delivered it to my home for my birthday party!! Thank you for making my experience a very positive one.

TOMMITA S.
Kent, WA
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Services Dept.
Oh well, words can not be enough. I bought my truck here brand new w/ full loaded from your Toyota of Puyallup Dealer on 07.07.07 and never stop coming back so nice to the dealer for services, etc...been 12 years and counting.

Great crews!

DONNA S.
08/17/2019 Category: Service
review
They always look after me.

ES
ELLOISE S.
Eatonville, WA
08/17/2019 Category: Service
It's all about customer service !!!!👍🏻😊
From my first contact to my Rav 4 finnished and returned to me, I was kept in rhe loop every step of the way.
There was a problem with tow (AAA) from my home to Toyota, Puyallup.

08/17/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding Caring Relationships
The sales people and business personal were all helpful and caring.

CK
Charles L L K.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Always courteous and prompt service. Service is "usually" done when promised.
Always courteous and prompt service. Service is "usually" complete when promised.

MARTIN S.
Graham, WA
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Value of deal, vehicle and sales associate
Very much enjoyed dealing with Jon. Very helpful. Never felt pressured

AG
AMBER M G.
Fircrest, WA
08/16/2019 Category: Sales
Joe Liota
Joe is the best salesman ever. He really knows how to keep it easy and fun to buy a car. I had to stress and no worries. Thank you.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/16/2019

Hi Amber. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for taking the time to leave us such a positive review. We hope you love your new vehicle!

DAVID W W.
Auburn, WA
Toyota IM
08/16/2019 Category: Sales
Service reviw
Everything went well.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, David. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulaions!

SO
SHELLY O.
Selah, WA
08/15/2019 Category: Sales
Happy Customer
Loved our sales guy Brandon. He made it so easy to buy are car !!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/16/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Shelly. We're happy to hear everything went well, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Brandon. Congratulations!

MT
MALLORY T.
Toyota Corolla Hatchback
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
I brought my car in for a recall fix, and even though this location hadn't dealt with the recall before, they were still able to get the work done in two days. Setting up my appointment was easy, and the employees I dealt with were all friendly.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback, Mallory. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience with our team. We appreciate you!

08/15/2019 Category: Sales
Unacceptable Service
We got a car from Toyota of Puyallup and a subwoofer was already blown out, so we notified service and they were like we have to pay, which doesn't make sense since it is a brand spanking new car! eventually their manager made it right. So we waited for the call for parts to come and we had to make numerous calls and they said they will call us back; but, they never did until we checked again for the 4th or 5th time. We thought their service was going to be top notch as we had the best car buying experience here when car salesman, Andy used to work here. And we were wow'd by their frequent e-mail service reminders that included a youtube video of how to get to their Service Department. Also, when I called them close to the end of their business day to pick up my car, they had an attitude / short temper as I was only asking when they are closing so I can try to make it to pick up my car in service. Their service is sad and unacceptable!
Josh R. from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2019

Hello, I’m sorry you feel we let you down.  Our investigation concluded that the subwoofer was blown after you took delivery of the vehicle (the bass was set to 10).  We were able to get the subwoofer replaced under warranty for you.  We apologize for any miscommunication about when your vehicle was ready to be picked up.  We hope you will continue to use our services so we can reestablish our ‘customer first’ philosophy with you.  Thank you.

Federal Way, WA
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Easy efficient and quick
Always satisfied with the service department
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business!

ROBERT B.
Amazing service !
Always friendly with great attitudes from everyone! They are kid, family and pet friendly! Good coffee and great treats for all! I mean I don’t know what else I can say, but they have been nothing short of amazing!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Robert. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

CAROL S.
Gig Harbor, WA
Toyota Avalon
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly, thorough and very efficient.
Would never hesitant to recommend your place of business. Have always been impressed with the service I have received.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for your kind review, Carol. We're very glad to have you in the family, and we appreciate your recommending us to others. Take care!

LAVERTA S.
Graham, WA
08/13/2019 Category: Sales
Run around
We bought a used car. The windshield has a chip. They said that it would be fixed when we brought it in for the Zurich Shield installation. It wasn’t. I asked the service writer why it wasn’t repaired. He looked at the paperwork and said it was on the original but not on the one that the workers looked at. He said he would call Safelite and set up an appointment to have it fixed but I have never heard anymore about it. I am not happy that I will have to pay to have it repaired since my insurance won’t cover it since the chip was made before we owned the car.

SUSAN B.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Always timely and a good job done.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Susan. We appreciate your business!

RJ
RAYMOND J.
08/12/2019 Category: Sales
great customer service
I was treated with respect and was not pushed into purchasing my vehicle, everyone was friendly and helpful. The salesman that assisted me was knowledgeable, helped me understand the nuances of the vehicle I purchased.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Raymond. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations!

PM
POLLY M.
Lakewood, WA
08/12/2019 Category: Sales
Atomosphere, customer service representative
I had the inside ourside/inside protection package applied to my new 2019 RAV 4; 9A-3:30P from 9A-3:30P.
I wish that Toyota of Puyallup had their own loaner vehicles as my previous dealership did. Enterprise called the day before my appointment to confirm the 9AM time they would meet me for the rental car the day of the service. After I arrived, after a couple of calls to Enterprise, they arrived at 9:30AM. There was no apology or explanation. I had to remind the Enterprise representative that I had been waiting 30 min. She was dismissive and said that there were only 3 personnel at Enterprise and they'd been busy.
The Toyota service representative was GREAT!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Polly. We're glad to hear your overall experience was a positive one, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations on your new Toyota RAV4!

BP
BURLE P.
Ocean Shores, WA
Scion iA
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Our last visit here 98% all went great. Very courteous and friendly counter staff. The service on our 2916 Scion was completed swiftly while we waited in waiting room and drank very good coffee. The only detail that was forgotten this time was tire pressure warning system was Not reset when service was completed. Overall a very good Exp though
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Burle. We want every visit to be 100% great, so we really appreciate you letting us know how we can improve as well as what we got right. We look forward to seeing you again!