4.6

RP
RANDY P.
Spanaway, WA
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Like Curtis explain everything well and in a timely manner only issue is the people that wash your vacuum the vehicles Don't really do a good job but thanks for trying
Toyota of Puyallup employees are nice polite efficient explain everything well work gets done in a timely manner thank you

KN
KENNETH N.
Toyota Prius Prime
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Number 1 in my books!
I have been dealing with TOP since 2005, and have never had a problem. Keep up the good work!

ES
ERIC S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/26/2020 Category: Service
The folks there are so very friendly and knowledgeable, I feel as if I'm one of them.
Having had my vehicles purchased from and serviced by Toyota of Puyallup for over 30 years, I can confidently say there is no other dealer to consider. The trust and value I feel is second to none.

JAY S.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Good communication and no unnecessary aggressive up-sell tactics
Work was done timely and I felt valued

MICHAEL H.

Excellent customer service
Salesman answered questions quickly

AMANDA S.
Fred in service
Fred is amazing ! He makes the experience worth your time! He’s super friendly and thorough !! He’s so genuinely kind and a great asset to have in any customer service position!

Bonney Lake, WA
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Smooth process, felt honest and up front along the way
No surprises or attempt to up-sell. Honored coupon and estimated price matched total upon completion. Only thing to suggest is improving the text message system or just not using it. After vehicle drop off I received a text message from service advisor. I used this to request saving old parts, since I had forgotten to request at drop off. This text system is not really functional it turns out. Its ok, not worth being upset about in my case but it could be in future to someone. Constructive feedback, not a complaint.

GK
GENE K.
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Car wash
I went in for an oil change. They do a multi-point check along with a a free car wash which I love. Unfortunately they didn't put a wheel cover back on securely after the brake check and I lost it on the way to work the next day on the freeway. So now I have a new set thanks to Amazon. Overall they are kind and courteous.

GW
GERALD W.
Orting, WA
Have to do a f/u
This was 5k checkup that was the easy part but they didn’t reset the service so I’d no sooner drove when I realized. They tried to help me reset by phone which didn’t work and then suggested I bring it back for them to reset. Wasn’t a top priority then and now I going nowhere because of Covid19. They should have a checklist to follow. This happened on my last car also. ☹️

MIKE B.
Bonney Lake, WA
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Bought my 4Runner new 15 years ago and always serviced at this dealer. They are somewhat pricey but do a good job. Only reason not 5 stars was it took longer than anticipated.

JUDITH H.
As usual great job ...
I continue to enjoy bringing my vehicles here for service.

JOHN M R.
Clinton, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
03/23/2020 Category: Sales
What a pleasant car buying experience!
We looked on-line and found the 2016 Camry Hybrid on CARFAX. We drove to Puyallup on a Sunday, and Joe helped us when we arrived at Toyota of Puyallup.

Joe is delightful person and very professional. Kudos Joe! We love the car.

JOHN C.
Federal Way, WA
03/20/2020 Category: Service
I have enjoyed the service at Toyota of Puyallup for 19 years. The staff is always courteous and friendly, and they have been very helpful with my efforts to maintain my vehicles in top operating condition. I have been served by some of the staff there for the entire time, so their faces are familiar when I visit. It's a great place to have vehicles serviced, and it has also been a great dealership from which to buy. (I and my family have purchased five vehicles from Toyota of Puyallup.)

Toyota Land Cruiser
03/19/2020 Category: Service
My service rep was really good at her job
Quick and friendly service for an oil change and maintenance check.