EH
EILEEN H.
02/17/2019 Category: Sales
great service
It was wonderful setting up my loan and deal over the internet, once I arrived at the dealership I was not pressured or rushed - TOP has the nicest, most helpful sales team I have ever experienced when purchasing a car.

KT
KAREN T.
Sumner, WA
02/16/2019 Category: Sales
The people that work here
I recently got a new (used) car and it had a major funky odor (like cigarettes and fastfood). It was really bad so they offered to have it detailed with the ozonate process to get rid of the smell. Everyone at Toyota has been very kind and accomodating, but unfortunately the car just has a new stink. I hoped it would fade, but it still smells bad and really bothers me. I dont think theres anything else that can be done about it.? I shouldve known the odor was going to be a problem before buying the car, but I was hoping it was temperary.

GM
GABRIELE M.
60 k service
Great service from scheduling to completion of maintenance work. I highly recommend Toyota of Puyallup.

JAMES H.

PATRICIA T.
Spanaway, WA
Toyota SCIONXB
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and willing to please customer
Staff is always friendly and willing to listen to what you have to say. Place is always clean

JJ
JEFF J.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and Took care of our problem
Took care of my problem and was very timely!

JANET G.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
They are always very friendly.
Very friendly and helpful.

JAMES C.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Fast, easy, and great customer service.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/16/2019

We appreciate your business, James. Thank you for the 5 star review!

ROBERT H.
Toyota Avalon
02/15/2019 Category: Sales
Service is top-rate, staff works hard to provide the best deal (mostly) painlessly
I have bought several vehicles from Toyota of Puyallup and, for many years worked with the same excellent salesman (Greg Hafly). Imagine how nice it was to meet Monty Montague who, not only remembered me from sales past with Greg but, measured up to the high standard set by Greg and even surpassed it! The deal was semi-complicated involving a 2-1 switch with one vehicle underwater by a bit. Monty and the staff handled it all in stride and struck the kind of deal that made feel warm and fuzzy about the whole thing--not the usual feeling you get at a car dealership when you go to someone besides Toyota of Puyallup--a mistake I won't be making again. Well done Mr. Montague and the entire sales staff--we are loving our 2015 Avalon!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business again, Robert! We appreciate your wonderful review, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Monty and the rest of our team. Congratulations on your new Toyota Avaon!

JASVINDER K.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Excellent service team
Going to this place almost 4 years now...never disappointed with the service i get from these guys...always honest and thats the one quality that makes them different from others.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Jasvinder. We're very glad to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family. We'll see you soon!

FW
FRANK W.
Fast and on-time
Upon arrival, no delays. Took my car right in and completed our routine maintenance in about an hour. Very friendly service and like the communications both text and email.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Frank. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear everything went well. We'll see you soon!

CHERYL H.
Gig Harbor, WA
02/15/2019 Category: Sales
mostly wonderful, some disappointment
I was treated very kindly, respectfully, and helpfully. Everyone was very nice and supportive and accommodating to me. However, the 160-point checklist had 2 items on it that were incorrect (related to tire condition and alignment); checkboxes said that they were good to go but the tires were obviously those of a vehicle with poor alignment and there was different tread-depths across the face of the tire. Checklist said that there wasn't. I'm an amateur and I could see it. Took it to a tire place straight from the lot and they said that the tires were dangerous to drive on (for non-alignment reasons) and that the vehicle tested as out-of-alignment. The dealership took responsibility for replacing the tires and aligning the vehicle, which I'm grateful for. All in all, the 160-point checklist, which people rely on to make purchase decisions, is completed by 1 mechanic and if he is in a hurry, incompetent, or not too interested in accuracy, you can't rely on the checklist nor can you rely on Toyota. I find that disappointing. Maybe the checklist should be completed twice by two different people, for accuracy's sake, to fix the problem. Otherwise, the sales staff, management, and service staff that I dealt with were wonderful and I'm very happy with my vehicle now that the problems are resolved.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/16/2019

Hi Cheryl. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such valuable feedback. We truly value your business, and we appreciate you letting us know how we can improve.

EB
EDWARD B.
no comments
no comments
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Edward. We appreciate your business!

GC
GARY C.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Get fast professional help. Very courteous
See above
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Gary! We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

MURRAY R.
Routine service visit
.....
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating, Murray. We appreciate you!

DA
DARIN A.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Hit and miss on service
Last 2 services haven't been all that great. And usually it is a hit and miss. Mind you its not my service person at the counter just things getting missed by mechanics. Usually stupid stuff like forgetting to put my antenna back on. This last service was they forgot to reset my service due light that came on. my antenna was loose and I get on them all the time about setting my seat atleast a little ways back instead they short seat me if I'm not looking I crack my knee. So no to bad just the little stuff.
2014 tundra
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Darin. We truly value your business, and we want every visit to be a 5 star experience, so we appreciate you letting us know how we can improve. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!

MARY ANN G.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
The service rep did everything he could to ensure that the repair required got covered under the service contract. He documented what was needed and supported the no-cost-to us by having the service covered by the contract. Parts were ordered and received quickly. Repair completed in less time than estimated.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Mary Ann. We're happy to hear everything went well, and we appreciate you letting us know. We'll see you next time!

RUBY S.
Edgewood, WA
Toyota of Puyallup ALWAYS TAKES GREAT CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS
Went in for my 5,000 mile maintenance on my 2018 Corolla and while waiting I received a welcome text from Trevor. For my convenience he said he was there for me with any questions I may have had. Well my one question was about all weather floor liners which he sent me a picture of. He gave me a price said the one's I wanted were in stock and had them installed. Great job Trevor! Thank you with this recent snow they came in very handy.
Ruby Sanchez
Loyal Customer
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback, Ruby. We truly value your business, and this is wonderful to hear. We look forward to working with you again!

MICHAEL D.
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Techs did a great job on a couple of clips that broke
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Michael. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear everything went well. Take care!

RONALD B.
Toyota Avalon
02/13/2019 Category: Sales
Sales person (Jerry) front desk and financial person all great service listen to our needs and wants
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Ronald. We're happy to hear you had a great experience with our team, and we'll make sure to pass the praise along. Congrats on your new vehicle!