RD
Renato F D.
WA
Top notch
Always an excellent service. Way to go!

DEBRA S.
The people and service
I always bring my car here. The people are nice and knowledgeable. The service is great. I was told my car might take 2 hours yet I was done within the hour. The car wash is a major bonus too.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Debra. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

DANNY R.
Renton, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Staff
Staff able to make appointments,coffee and cookies
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Danny. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit!

TG
TY G.
Bonney Lake, WA
2006 Toyota 4 Runner Warranty Work
I brought in my Toyota 4 Runner in for warranty work on September 27, 2018 when the Toyota of Puyallup service department first opened for the day. Within an hour I received a call from the service department informing me that they needed to order a part from Portland, OR and the part would be arriving on September 28th. On September 28th, I received a call from the service department stating that the part was not received and that it would be delivered the following week. At this point, I decided to pick up my vehicle after I got off work so I could have transportation. I had relied on a ride from a family member on both September 27th and 28th, which turned out to be rather inconvenient for both of us.

On October 1st I received a call from the service department stating that the part had arrived so I scheduled an appointment for October 4th to have it installed. I arrived early in the day on October 4th and the service department representative (Fred Goetz) was there to greet me and provide me with a loaner vehicle so that I could get to work. The warranty work was done by noon at which point I drove back to the dealership and picked up my Toyota 4 Runner.

Fred Goetz was great to work with even though the issue with received the replacement parts in a timely manner was out of his control.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/22/2018

Hi Ty. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We always strive to give our costumers a 5 star experience, so we appreciate you sharing this with us. We'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Fred. Take care!

MIGUEL G.
Moses Lake, WA
10/21/2018 Category: Sales
Best price, little negotiation, great customer service!
Didnt mind the 3 hour drive for an excellent price! Got an awesome deal on my trade in and everything went smooth. No pressure and everything was offered.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Miguel. We appreciate you coming from Moses Lake to work with us, and we're thrilled to hear everything went so well. Congrats on your new Toyota Sienna!

BJ
BARBARA J.
10/21/2018 Category: Sales
4Runner Purchase - a good experience
Visited your dealership in search of a 2019 4Runner. Your sales rep, Matthew Johnson assisted me and answered all of my questions, took me on a test drive, looked at options and in the end, helped me to make the purchase. It was really a pleasure working with Matt. He made himself available to me whenever I needed to talk to him by phone for follow up and was very helpful. His attitude and helpfulness is an asset to this company's sales team. All in all, the purchase was a good one.......
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Barbara. We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Matt. We hope you're enjoying your new Toyota 4Runner!

LW
LARRY W.
Lakewood, WA
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
10/20/2018 Category: Sales
Jerry Nix is the reason because he always takes care of the customer first!
Jerry has been my salesman and now my family's for over 25 years and has taken care of us at any time that we are ready to purchase and is never pushy about the purchase, but there when we are ready to buy.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Larry. We're glad to hear you had such a positive buying experience, and we appreciate your great feedback. We hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma!

DA
DIANE A.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Customers First Shows
I came in for a yearly check up,,, oil change, tire rotation, inspection, & tapping off fluids. From the moment I drove into the service bay, there was some one there to walk me thru the process. The waiting room was spotless and comfortable with a variety of chair options to accommodate those of us who sit weird... the bathroom is close, top notch and user-friendly. They had several different types of beverages available as well as warm cookies. The waiting room was in sections so I was not sitting upon the next person and could get away from those who were watching TV. The young lady who came out to let me know my car was finished was concise, thorough, courteous and spoke in a voice so the whole waiting room was not privileged to our conversation. When I got my car, it was clean, and ready to go.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Diane. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear everything went well. We look forward to seeing you again!

RP
ROBERT P.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Provided rental for all day repair
Took in for maintenance which took all day and they provided my wife a free rental. Great service.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Robert. We appreciate your business!

PM
PAUL M.
Exceptional Service - Personal Touch
Had an electrical problem with my Prius. Service Department went above and beyond in diagnosing the problem. Mr. Goetz, was exceptional in the support he provided to me in addition to working closely with the tech's, he scheduled a courtesy vehicle. I would be pleased to have Mr. Goetz as my service rep. permanently assigned to support my vehicles
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your kind review, Paul. We're glad to hear you had such a pleasant experience with our tam. We'll see you next time!

Tacoma, WA
Nice welcoming atmosphere
I like the location for myself, walking to a park from there or nearby along the River trail for me and my
Greyhound. Had her also in there, and people were also dog friendly.
all in all, they seem to be very pleasant to the customers and do what you like them to do.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your great feedback. We're happy to hear your visit went so well. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

Bonney Lake, WA
10/17/2018 Category: Service
No high pressure, they try to work with you.
No high pressure, they try to work with you.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business!

KP
KATHLEEN P.
Bremerton, WA
10/16/2018 Category: Sales
we bought a certified car!
We had a great experience at Toyota of Puyallup! We want to thank Joe our salesman for an outstanding job in answering all our questions and concerns about the Pruis we bought! We love oue new car and felt we were given a great price and even got new car mats! thanks again!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for allowing Toyota of Puyallup to earn your business, Kathleen. We're happy to hear everything went so well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations!

SR
SERGIO R.
Federal Way, WA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Amazing staff! And great service! I will continue to come back!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Sergio. We appreciate your business!

MARDELL R.
people
Well-trained and very pleasant staff.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Mardell. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

JANET M.
Spanaway, WA
Comfortable while getting service
Other than the cost, I love this place. But it gives me confidence that all is right and I'm good for the next 5000 miles!!!! They answer my questions without making me feel like a dunce and provide seating, coffee, tea and snacks while I wait in a comfortable area and sometimes (most times) a fellow customer to pass the time with (although I always bring my book to read just in case). AND, they give you a free 5th visit free after you've paid for 4.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Janet. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

CF
CORINNE F.
Fast, competent service.
Your service was fast. Staff was polite. Waiting room was comfortable. Thank you.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Corinne. We appreciate your business!

CINTHYA C.
10/14/2018 Category: Sales
Quick and easy
We went already knowing what we wanted and the price we wanted. They were willing to work out for us a deal and we drove our new car home! Easy and simple- no hustle!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Cinthya. We appreciate your great review, and we hope you're loving your new Toyota Highlander. Congrats!

DO
DANIEL O.
Tacoma, WA
10/13/2018 Category: Sales
Straight forward negotiation
Very happy with the way we were treated. It does take a while to get the paperwork ready to sign, so if there’s one suggestion I’d make it would be offer YouTube tutorials on the features of the car being purchased. That would be useful and would help the time pass faster.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such valuable feedback, Daniel. We appreciate having the opportunity to earn your business, and we're happy to hear your overall experience was a good one. Congratulations!

DAVID M.
WA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
I have been a customer at Puyallup Toyota for many years. They do great work and are very courteous and professional.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, David. We're happy to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family!