RICHARD E. on 02/22/2018
"Best Toyota dealer in the country"
Toyota Of Puyallup always provides fast friendly service. Best dealership I've ever dealt with. I always recommend them to friends and family; keep up the excellent work.
Vehicle: Toyota Matrix
Review Created: 02/22/2018 02:06 PM
SUSAN M. on 02/21/2018
"I love my van"
Service is fast and friendly
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018 09:28 PM
SHAREEN M. on 02/21/2018
"I feel I can trust what you tell me. I was never told until this visit that there was a discount for seniors. I I bought the car from you and have it serviced by you."
I feel I can trust what you tell me. I was never told until this visit that there was a discount for seniors. I bought the car in 2003, have it only serviced by you and have been a customer many years before that. Please remember your senior customers. Every dollar counts.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Review Created: 02/21/2018 11:28 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Shareen. We truly value your business, and we appreciate your kind words. We'll see you soon!

CURTIS F. on 02/21/2018
"Oil change & warranty work"
I appreciated their courtesy of providing a loner vehicle during the service. This always makes it much easier to schedule the work.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Review Created: 02/21/2018 10:57 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Curtis. We're glad to hear everything went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do even better. Thanks!

RUSSELL L. on 02/21/2018
"Location and sales men Nils"
Made it easy with no pressure to buy. Super friendly
Sales Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/21/2018 10:06 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Russell. We appreciate your great review, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Nils. We hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma!

Charles P K. on 02/21/2018
"Done on time"
Only wish that I could have gotten a better explanation regarding my steering issue
Review Created: 02/21/2018 05:44 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Charles. We want every visit to be a 5 star experience, so we appreciate you letting us know what we can do better as well as how we can improve. Please feel free to let us know if you have any questions. Thanks!

JUSTYN E. on 02/20/2018
"Only buy Toyota "
They were very helpful, straight forward and to the point helped me find what I was looking for.
Sales Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/20/2018 02:06 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Justyn. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new Toyota Tacoma!

JEFFREY C. on 02/19/2018
"Airbag Sensor Update "
Great!
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra 4WD
Review Created: 02/19/2018 08:01 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/21/2018

We appreciate your business, Jeffrey. Thank you for the 5 star review!

JERRY O. on 02/19/2018
"honest answers to my questions"
expensive yes, but knowing that they are checking for recalls and watching the total care of my truck is worth it.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Review Created: 02/19/2018 01:11 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Jerry. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

TIFFANY B. on 02/18/2018
"Out of all the Toyota dealers"
This is by far my favorite! I by pass two other locations to go to Toyota of Puyallup because the service is always excellent! As far as sales goes ask for Josh! Super cool guy, very attentive and will do his best to get you exactly what you want in a vehicle!
Sales Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 08:58 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Tiffany. We're glad to hear you've been treated well at our store, and we really appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations on your new Toyota RAV4!

MARILYN V. on 02/18/2018
"Service review"
I was treated very well and my car was done on time.
Service Date: 02/01/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 07:40 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for the great review, Marilyn. We appreciate your business!

MARGARET B. on 02/18/2018
"Always great service"
I got a simple oil change, but they were good enough to remind me that the next change (90k) was a milestone and I would need to do that service then. I have always had a good experience with the service shop at this location. They've been honest with me but allowed me to make the decisions whenever something significant has been needed. I am diligent about getting regular service done, but knowing they are also looking out for me is why I believe my vehicle is running so well at 87k miles. Thank you!
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/18/2018 06:47 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Margaret. We truly value your business, and this is the kind of thing we love to hear. We'll see you next time!

RICHARD L. on 02/17/2018
"Excellent Service"
Excellent service in a timely manner, polite and knowledgeable personnel make service a pleasure!
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 10:12 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Richard. We appreciate your business!

GEOFFREY K. on 02/17/2018
"Great staff "
You made the buying process super easy. I really appreciate how great the staff was, I never felt pressured!
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Sales Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 09:57 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for your great review, Geoffrey. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your buying experience, and we really appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new Toyota Sequoia!

AMELIA D. on 02/17/2018
"Service"
Always quality service. And yes i do recommend Toyota of Puyallup specifically as a result. Keep up the wonderful service.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 02/03/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 02:21 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for your kind review, Amelia. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

BEVERLY J. on 02/17/2018
"Great service!"
Awesome place to work, too!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 09:20 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Beverly. We appreciate you!

XOLANI S. on 02/17/2018
"Vanessa was great!"
......
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Sales Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/17/2018 09:13 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for the great review, Xolani. We'll pass the praise on to Vanessa!

TARA W. on 02/16/2018
"Respectable team!"
The first time I went in I only wanted to test drive the Rav4. I talked with Morgan, let him know what I was looking for and went for a test drive, while he did ask (a salesman wouldn’t be one without asking!) just once he also respected my wish to not buy on that specific day. I came back to buy the car and was able to know what I wanted and deal directly with him again.
Sales Date: 01/28/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 10:50 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review, Tara. We're very happy to hear that you had a pressure-free experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations on your new Toyota RAV4!

BILLEE B. on 02/16/2018
"very Friendly"
I would have made it excellent, but for the second time the "Maintenance Required" light was not canceled which required me to make a second trip from Tacoma to get it canceled: a 26 mile round trip. You are not crosschecking. You owe me one.
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 03:06 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/16/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Billee. We read every review to help us best serve our customers, so we really appreciate you letting us know what we did well as well as how we can improve. We hope your next visit is a 5 star experience!

KAMERON K. on 02/16/2018
"Great service"
Great friendly service. Thank you@
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 12:52 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 02/16/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Kameron. We look forward to seeing you again!