TONYA H. on 04/25/2018
"The customer service"
I rated Toyota of Puyallup 5 stars because of their friendly staff, customer service and my car is always taken care of whether it's an oil change or having something fixed. They deliver!
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018 09:24 PM
PETER R. on 04/25/2018
"Great shop"
The staff works hard to make sure I leave understanding what they did and help me to understand.
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/25/2018 07:23 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/25/2018

Thank you for your great review, Peter. We truly value your business, and we're so glad to hear our team treats you well. We'll see you soon!

DEBORAH C. on 04/24/2018
"Great service"
Best dealership for all your needs!
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 03:04 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Deborah. We're glad to have you in the family!

FREDRICK G. on 04/24/2018
"the staff"
No matter which department you are in you can tell they staff working there enjoy what they do. they are not just making a paycheck. the company has made an environment that makes you want to come to work and when that environment is there it is passed on to the customers.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/24/2018 08:18 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/24/2018

We appreciate your business, Fredrick. Thank you for leaving us such a great review!

WARREN M. on 04/23/2018
"Did what they said they would do"
Service writer was knowledgeable without pushing to add other services. She got a loaner car for me even though one was not reserved. Work was done well and on time.
Vehicle: Toyota 4Runner
Review Created: 04/23/2018 07:15 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/24/2018

Thank you for your great feedback, Warren. We're glad to hear your visit went well. If there's ever anything you feel we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

LARRY H. on 04/23/2018
"As usual, a good experience..."
One minor hiccup... the glove compartment door wasn’t replaced correctly (had cabin air filter replaced). When I got into my car and to drive away, the glove compartment door dropped open and was off it’s hinge. That said, I went right back into the service dept. and someone came right out and fixed it.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry Hybrid
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 02:30 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/24/2018

Hi Larry. Thank you for your valuable feedback, We're glad your overall experience was a good one, and we appreciate you letting us know. We'll see you next time!

JOSE D. on 04/23/2018
"Excellent customer service "
overall customer service is excellent!
Sales Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 01:06 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback, Jose. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we hope you love your new vehicle. Congrats!

JOSEPH R. on 04/23/2018
"No pressure to buy. ! "
Morgan the sales man we very patient and we felt no pressure to purchase ! But we went from a 2004 mini van to a 2018 Camry we live it ! Great financing!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Sales Date: 04/08/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 08:00 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Joseph. We're very happy to hear you had a pleasant experience with Morgan. Enjoy your new Toyota Camry!

DUSTIN R W. on 04/22/2018
"Great employee(s)"
We had our tints done and needed to borrow a car. The busiest our lives already was with 4 kids, made this chore a little stressful to figure out. My wife and I finally worked our schedule, but any headache in the procedure would of proven difficult. We arrived and I’m happy to say everyone involving our process of transitioning our car and kids to a borrowed car was great. Furthermore, instead of doing this myself, my wife had to do it...with the kids. It’s was pleasing to hear her delightful experience, fast curtious service and no headaches to deal with during or afterwards!
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Sales Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/22/2018 07:14 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Dustin. We're very happy to hear everything worked out, and we appreciate your wonderful review. Congrats on your new Toyota Camry!

BERNARD H. on 04/22/2018
"Great Truck!"
I was pleasantly surprised with the ease and overall experience of dealing with Toyota of Puyallup.
Sales Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/22/2018 09:04 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for allowing Toyota of Puyallup to earn your business, Bernard. We appreciate your great review, and we hope you love your new Toyota Tacoma. Congrats!

GREGORY L. on 04/22/2018
"There is no aspect to the service I received that is negative"
Nothing else to say
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/22/2018 08:21 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/23/2018

We appreciate your business, Gregory. Thank you for the 5 star review!

BARBARA J. on 04/21/2018
"oil change"
over all service great
Vehicle: Toyota Venza
Service Date: 04/07/2018
Review Created: 04/21/2018 04:02 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Barbara. We appreciate you!

KEVIN M. on 04/20/2018
"Oil change and service "
Fast efficient and friendly, cookie and Coffee
Vehicle: Toyota Prius
Review Created: 04/20/2018 05:30 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Kevin. We're glad to hear you had a pleasnt visit, and we look forward to working with you again.

TULA M. on 04/20/2018
"Trust their service"
My associate was very helpful and answered all my questions.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Review Created: 04/20/2018 03:49 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Tula. We're glad to hear our team was helpful during your visit, and we look forward to working with you again. Have a great weekend!

PEGGY K. on 04/20/2018
"Unexpected Service"
I just dropped off a document and was met by Richard Walker who took my car and had it washed. Above the Call!
Review Created: 04/20/2018 02:10 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Peggy. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We look forward to seeing you again!

DALLAS H. on 04/20/2018
"5,000 mile service"
I been to Toyota of Puyallup for about 5 years now. Great customer service and awesome overall experience for the right price.
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 07:56 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/20/2018

We appreciate your business, Dallas. Thank you for the 5 star review!

THOMAS T. on 04/19/2018
"5000 mile maintenance"
Service staff are always pleasant and knowledgeable, Makes for a great experience.
Service Date: 04/05/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 04:02 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/19/2018

We appreciate your business, Thomas. Thank you for the 5 star review!

JUDY O. on 04/18/2018
"Customer service "
I've never had an issue with Toyota of Puyallup. I call for an appointment and I get in soon after. I'm greeted by my car and everything is taken care of with kindness and skill! Love my Toyota!
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 05:37 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Judy. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

SANDRA J. on 04/18/2018
"Always top notch"
I have been a loyal customer for 15 years and let no one but Toyota of Puyallup touch my car. Always wonderful folks and service is great.
Service Date: 04/04/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 02:49 PM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Sandra. We appreciate your business!

KIM A H. on 04/18/2018
"Customer service was great"
My initial service appointment went off without a hitch. They put me into a loaner car, told me my car would be done the next day, and provided me with a coffee while I waited for the loaner car to be gassed up.
Sales Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018 11:38 AM
Kerry S., President at Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/18/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Kim. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we appreciate you letting us know. Take care!