4.6

Judith B.
Enumclaw, WA
02/01/2021
Mats taken, new prius batteries and it still won't run.
Sorry but after so many times you give up. They took my expensive mats during the recall and pretended they got thrown away. All attempts to talk to the service manager failed.
Car wouldn't start, they said you need a new battery pack at 105,000 miles. Got a new battery pack and the car still won't start.... I'm going to Auburn!

Rey C.
01/18/2021
Rey Calata
Good morning Josh,
This is Rey Calata again and I just wanted to add something to the complaint I brought to your attention this past jan 12 regarding the services rendered to my 2007 Corolla’s battery.
I was so upset about the issue regarding my battery terminal that I was not able to bring to your attention that the air filter cover was not even put back on and the glove compartment was not seated correctly (hanging on one side) when they check the filters. I had to play with it a bit but I managed to put the air filter back on... I know it’s not the Monday you want to start on, but I need to bring this up so it won’t happen to your other customers.
I’m scheduled to bring the car in today to get the battery service issue resolved and I also wanted to give your people a heads up that it needs jumping to start the car and it dies after a few minutes therefore I’m not sure if they would want me to drive it up to front desk bay or not. I will call the front before I come over.

Rey Calata
253 208 4649

Reynald C.
01/12/2021
Mr
First of all, I just wanted to say that I have been a loyal customer at your dealership for a very long time.
This review is not related to this survey and I only posted this message here because the recent survey request sent to me give me the option to write a review other than select the star rating. Needless to say I am very dissatisfied with my recent visit on Dec 26, 2020 for my 2007 Toyota Corolla. I just spent $458. and some change which included a supposedly new battery. I just noticed today Jan 12, 2020 when I opened the hood after my wife got stranded at work because the car wouldn’t start. To make a long story short I noticed that the negative terminal was so loose and could not be tightened anymore because that terminal is smaller than the positive terminal which gave me the conclusion that I was sold a refurbished battery.
I requesting that this matter be resolved or be reimbursed if this matter cannot be rectified. Please contact me asap so I could be bring the vehicle back. My number is 253-208-4649. Best time to call me is before 8:30 am or between 11:15 to 12:15 during my lunch break from work.
Thank you.

WD
Wanda D.
06/22/2020
Internet sales poor, no communication
I was interested in a vehicle on their website. They have an option to get their “care” price by providing ur contact info. I did and was contacted by Andrew with the exact same price. I responded asking what the “care” price was. He said to come in and discuss with the manager (during a pandemic) the pricing. I responded saying I prefer internet sales and he said just give him a price because he didn’t want to write emails back and forth. I sent him a price and he hasn’t responded in 3 days. I got a generated email from the manager asking about my experience, so I responded. Haven’t heard back from him either. Clearly they don’t want my business and they don’t have internet sales. There are plenty of dealerships out there. This is the last one I would suggest.

KT
KAREN T.
04/01/2020 Category: Service
They have always treated me as if I was their number one customer.
This is the 4th vehicle I've had thru Toyota of Puyallup and they have always gone out of their way to give me the best possible service & always with a smile - & that goes for all of the staff.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Karen. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

DEBORAH H.
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Generally great experience just one issue that seems to be happening
Unfortunately the last few times I have brought my car in for service after leaving I have found my air bag light on. It is frustrating because when I called in last time they said they would have to charge me to look into it. I googled it and found you can try to see if there are loose wires in a few places. That worked the first time but after this last service I have tried multiple things and it is still on. Also I just had the air bag recall completed about a month ago so there shouldn't be any issues with the air bag. :(
Josh R. from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 03/30/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent service experience. I'm sorry to hear the frustration you're going through. I'd like to maybe set up a time where we can look into the air bag light issue you seem to be having. Please call me directly at 253.286.6011 and we can set up a time to take a look.

Josh Renard
Customer Relations Manager

RP
RANDY P.
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Like Curtis explain everything well and in a timely manner only issue is the people that wash your vacuum the vehicles Don't really do a good job but thanks for trying
Toyota of Puyallup employees are nice polite efficient explain everything well work gets done in a timely manner thank you
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Randy. We appreciate your business, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Curtis. We look forward to working with you again!

KN
KENNETH N.
Toyota Prius Prime
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Number 1 in my books!
I have been dealing with TOP since 2005, and have never had a problem. Keep up the good work!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your continued support, Kenneth. We're very glad to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family. We'll see you soon!

ES
ERIC S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/26/2020 Category: Service
The folks there are so very friendly and knowledgeable, I feel as if I'm one of them.
Having had my vehicles purchased from and serviced by Toyota of Puyallup for over 30 years, I can confidently say there is no other dealer to consider. The trust and value I feel is second to none.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your continued support, Eric. We are thankful to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family, and we appreciate your wonderful review. We'll see you soon!

JAY S.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Good communication and no unnecessary aggressive up-sell tactics
Work was done timely and I felt valued
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Jay! We're glad to hear you had a positive experience, and we look forward to seeing you again.

MICHAEL H.
Edgewood, WA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Nice people
Quick turn around.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your visit. We appreciate your business!

03/25/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent customer service
Salesman answered questions quickly
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we hope you love your new vehicle. Congrats!

AMANDA S.
Fred in service
Fred is amazing ! He makes the experience worth your time! He’s super friendly and thorough !! He’s so genuinely kind and a great asset to have in any customer service position!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Amanda. We'll make sure to pass them on to Fred. We appreciate you!

Bonney Lake, WA
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Smooth process, felt honest and up front along the way
No surprises or attempt to up-sell. Honored coupon and estimated price matched total upon completion. Only thing to suggest is improving the text message system or just not using it. After vehicle drop off I received a text message from service advisor. I used this to request saving old parts, since I had forgotten to request at drop off. This text system is not really functional it turns out. Its ok, not worth being upset about in my case but it could be in future to someone. Constructive feedback, not a complaint.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're glad to hear your overall experience was a good one, and we appreciate your business. Take care!

GK
GENE K.
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Car wash
I went in for an oil change. They do a multi-point check along with a a free car wash which I love. Unfortunately they didn't put a wheel cover back on securely after the brake check and I lost it on the way to work the next day on the freeway. So now I have a new set thanks to Amazon. Overall they are kind and courteous.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/14/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Gene! We want every visit to be a 5 star experience, so we appreciate you letting us know how we can improve as well as what we did well. We hope your next visit is your best yet!