Ravensdale, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service Deptment
The Service Department at Toyota of Puyallup has helped to win my loyalty, they get my Tundra in when they say, do what they say and don't try and push to do things that are not needed. OUTSTANDING!

NN
NIKOLE N.
Fast. Easy. Friendly
I feel taken care of and appreciated each time I take my car in. Whether it’s for scheduled maintenance or issues, I know the team will take great care of me!

MAITLAND M.
Roy, WA
Recall Issue Attended To
They knew about the recall issue before I did but I waited until I got my official letter from Toyota. Toyota of Puyallup ordered the part and I took my truck in on the agreed upon date. They had the truck back to me before the projected time and it was washed and ready for me to continue with my day. All in all a great showing by Toyota of Puyallup.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Maitland. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you next time!

JINHA H.
Tacoma, WA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is always awesome here.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

We appreciate your business, Jinha. Thank you for the 5 star rating!

ROBERT R.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Always good service and friendly and helpful people
Have always had good service here. People are always helpful and answer your questions. Helps that Toyota is such a reliable vehicle
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your great review, Robert. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

TW
TERI W.
Kapowsin, WA
Service and timeliness
Thank you soo much for your service over the years. I have now moved to Sharonville Ohio. Could you recommend a service center in this area? Thanks again, I will miss you all.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Teri! Thank you for being our valued customer. We're happy to recommend Kings Toyota to you, and we hope you're very happy in your new home. Take care!

PJ
Patricia J.
Eatonville, WA
Great service department!
Great service department. They do nice work. have great customer service and get the job done on time.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

We appreciate your business, Patricia. Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

DAVID W.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING SERVICE (as promised when I bought my vehicle)
I was greeted immediately upon driving up to the service bay. The professionalism and gold treatment was evident with the first words out of the customer service technician's mouth. They treated both me and my vehicle with TLC and delivered on their promise to have the scheduled maintenance done within the time given. To top it off, I got fresh cookies in the waiting area that were YUMMY! I am very happy to have bought my vehicle from Toyota of Puyallup and even happier to have the service done there as well. Rating A+!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your kind review, David. We appreciate your business, and we're happy to hear our team treated you like the valued customer you are. We'll see you next time!

DZ
DAVID Z.
Spanaway, WA
Toyota Service Department
I've been with Toyota of Puyallup for a long time. Their job is to keep me satisfied with their work. I'm satisfied!!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words, David. We're very glad to hear you are satisfied with our team. We appreciate you!

Nice staff. Done in time
The job was done within the time stated. The staff were pleasant.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star revew. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to working with you again.

Graham, WA
Toyota SCINXB
12/11/2018 Category: Service
My appointment was fast and easy!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business!

Federal Way, WA
fast and thorough service
can trust my car has been reviewed and all issues brought to my attention
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We're happy to hear we have earned our trust. We'll see you soon!

ROSS W.
Federal Way, WA
Clean quality dealer
Good work by technicians
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Ross. We appreciate your business!

EK
EDWARD K.
Belfair, WA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Sales associate is great and I will not hesitate to recommend Toyota of Puyallup.
Maintenance service is wonderful. Except my last maintenance, the mechanic forgot to turned-off the "maintenance required" light. It was too late to turned around when I noticed that the light was still on. I live in Belfair, Washington. It takes me at least an hour or an hour and half to get to Puyallup. Remind mechanic or the service desk to completely check vehicle.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Edward. We truly value your business, and we appreciate you letting us know how we can improve as well as what we got right. We appreciate you!

MERRIT R.
Yelm, WA
12/10/2018 Category: Sales
Best car buying experience...ever!
This is the third car I've bought (the previous two I bought at other dealers). This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. It was quick, easy, and painless. The staff were super helpful (special shout out to Chuck for being awesome!). Exceptional customer service! We will be loyal customers and definitely would recommend Toyota of Puyallup to others.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/11/2018

Hi Merrit. Thank you for allowing us to earn your business and for leaving us such a shining review. We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed your buying experience, and we hope you love your new Toyota RAV4. Congrats!

PD
Beautiful store
Great snacks
good lookin' salesman
Huge Inventory
Didn't buy what I thot I wanted....BUT absolutely am over-joyed and goofy-happy with my choice.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2018

Hi Phyllis. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate having the opportunity to hearn your business, and we're thrilled to hear you're happy with your new vehicle. Congratulations!

CAROLE W.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly customer service. Quick and prompt. Nice are to wait for your car.
Friendly customer service. Quick and prompt. Nice are to wait for your car.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2018

We appreciate your business, Carole. Thank you for your great review!

DI
DENNIS I.
12/10/2018 Category: Sales
Great sales guy
Eddie was a good guy to deal with. He was honest and did not try to "up sell" me rather he let me tell him what I was after and respected my needs. He did try to sell me a $650 trailer hitch but respected my comment when I told him I could do it myself for under $200. I kind of got beat up with my trade in but I guess that's the way it goes. Eddie took the time to explain the bells and whistles on the car. That did not happen with my previous purchase with you folks at all.
Dennis
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such valuable feedback, Dennis. We're glad to hear your overall experience was a good one, and we hope you're loving your new Toyota RAV4. Congratulations!

Auburn, WA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Service campaign
My Highlander was part of a service campaign. They did the service campaign and oil change in about 21/2 hours. Faster then what they had estimated.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your great review. We're glad to hear everything went well. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

SN
SWEN N.
Seattle, WA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Unsurpassed service
They were on time. Workers go out of the way to make sure you are satisfied.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Swen. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!