4.6

JOHN M.
Tacoma, WA
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Had to go in for a recall involving my airbag. The person at the desk was very professional. He kept me informed of the situation. My car was ready just about the time he said it would be which was around noon .

DANIEL L.
WA
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
01/26/2020 Category: Sales
Low pressure, high service and value
I appreciated the high level of service at Toyota of Puyallup. I worked with several different people from various departments and their combined goal was to help me find a truck I was looking for at a fair price without putting pressure or using typical hard sell tactics. This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Toyota of Puyallup and I will return again when I'm ready to buy another vehicle.

SHELLEY M.
Excellent Customer Service
A defective wiper blade was installed on a recent service visit. The blade didn't quite hit the windshield in the middle, which was not apparent to anyone until it rained.

The employee I contacted helped me immediately, and was happy to solve the problem free of charge. While I was waiting, for a period of 10 minutes total, not less than 5 other employees came up to me with a smile, asking me if I had already been helped.

It was a very relaxed, pleasant and professional experience, and typical of every visit to the service department I've made in the last ten years.

SURANG B.
Federal Way, WA
Toyota C-HR
Outstanding Service
They are expedient, well manner, and I like cookies and the espresso machine.

JON R.
Toyota Sequoia
01/26/2020 Category: Service
Promised timelines were met and even exceeded, communication was timely and accurate. The work completed was done with excellence.

CG

Fixed my water pump
Exceptional service!

Bonney Lake, WA
01/24/2020 Category: Service
We purchased 2 vehicles in 2009 and 2010. Both have been serviced since new and we have always been very pleased with the service department. This is the only dealership I've dealt with that only does what is necessary and performs quality work.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business!

JOSEPH R.
Gig Harbor, WA
01/24/2020 Category: Sales
Customer service seems to be nonexistent.
When I purchased this vehicle I was told from finance that it would take two weeks to get my plates but he would put a rush on it. I explained that I could not get a Good to Go pas without the plates. I checked with Joe Liotta who checked with the title manager who said 10 days from when the check cleared, which would be the 24th. I told him the check had cleared two days before. He said there was nothing he could do and passed me off to Mike Brown. I told him I wanted my plates as promised. He said in order to do that I would have to provide proof that my check cleared. I then suggested that he call the company's bank. He checked with the manager who said that they don't do that. I find it hard to believe that a multi million dollar company cannot determine if a check cleared or not. How ridiculous does this sound. Joe Liotta passed the buck and the title manager could have taken care of this but chose not to. How would this sound on a Facebook post? I purchased three vehicles from Titus Will and was never treated this way. I will be purchasing my next car with them this Spring. I did receive a call from Mike Brown later in the day saying I could pick up my plates which I did the next day. No apology.

Hi Joseph -

I'm sorry we weren't able to get your plates to you that quickly. Our protocol is not to release plates until the deal has been funded or funds have cleared our account. I'm sorry this wasn't properly explained to you. If we need to make an exception to our policy we ask the customer to verify the funds have cleared by providing proof. I understand you were driving and not able to provide proof at that time. I'm glad we were able to accommodate your request to get them to you that same day.  We do appreciate your business and hope you'll give us another opportunity to earn your trust.

Sincerely,

STEVEN W S.
I trust the Brand and the salesman Jerome Nix
Process went pretty smoothly and believe I got a fair deal. Jerry is very pleasant to work with
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/24/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Steven. We're thrilled to hear you had a pleasant expereince, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Jerry. Congratulations!

MARY L.
Great experience
I love how you get a car wash. And usually they vacuum too. But I guess you have to ask now for them to vacuum.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for the 5 star review, Mary. We appreciate your business!

RO
RON RHONDA O.
Olympia, WA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Excellant Service and knowledgeable people
We drive from Olympia to purchase our Toyotas in Puyallup and to have the cars serviced. It is well worth the drive because of the dealership in Puyallup. We trust the folks at Toyota of Puyallup.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/23/2020

We appreciate your business, Ron and Rhonda. Thank you for your kind words, and for making the drive to work with us!

BW
BETTY W.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Courteous, professional and timely!
Always courteous, timely and knowledgeable!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/23/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Betty. We're glad to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family!

DAVID W.
South Prairie, WA
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Technicians are unable to read Service Requests
For the third time in a row, the Service Techs did not read the Service Writers comments on the Technician Sheet.

The Service Writer; however, was most attentive and did all they could to remedy the mistakes made in the shop.

The sad news is, how can one have any confidence in the workmanship?
Josh R. from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/23/2020

Hello, thank you for providing your feedback on your recent service experience with us. I apologize you left feeling this way. If you feel something wasn't addressed properly or missed we'd be happy to take another look at the issue for you. Feel free to give me a call personally and we can talk more about it. My phone number is 253.286.6011.

Sincerely,

01/21/2020 Category: Service
Mr.Whats his name
Excellent!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for your great review, Anthony. We appreciate your business!