Latest Review about 1 hour ago

PW
PAUL W.
Toyota Sequoia
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Consistently outstanding job! My Sequoia's brakes are now BETTER than NEW.
The comprehensive training, vast experience, proven automotive skills and exceptional professionalism of service technician Quy Nguyen give me great confidence that my brakes are now ready for anything! Mr. Quy is yet another reason I will only let TOYOTA of PUYALLUP service and maintain my Sequoia Platinum. Well done, as always!

Millard E H.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Good job, better than usual
Good service, good service advisor. Ready when they said, and they washed and vacuumed the car (they often don't vacuum it).

COURTNEY MARIE C.
Sumner, WA
I’m so relieved
Went in as a walk in and needed an oil change but also needed sleep as i was gonna be doing a 12 hour shift later that day and I told them even if they said they couldn’t promise anything fast I didn’t mind as long as they didn’t mind me sleeping in their lobby, they said they’ll wake me up when it was finish and they did and I was relieved and I got out in an hour and a half (which to me is fast)

DV
DOMINGO V.
Great SERVICE
Great staff and courteous.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

We appreciate your business, Domingo. Thank you for your great review!

TK
TIM K.
Graham, WA
5,000 mile service
Toyota of Puyallup did an excellent job servicing my 2009 Toyota Tacoma
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your kind review, Tim. We're glad to hear your appointment went well. If there's ever anything you feel we can do better, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thanks!

JACOB M.
Seattle, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
08/17/2018 Category: Sales
Tundra, Mcbreen
Excellent experience! Chuck, Morgan and Tiffany were great!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Jacob. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. We'll pass the praise on to our team as well. Enjoy your new Toyota Tundra!

SD
SUZANNE D.
Toyota Venza
Pick up Carpet
I was called my carpet was in for my Venza. I went down a few days later to pick it up and it was ready and waiting. No waiting for someone to locate it. That was so nice.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Suzanne. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear everything went well. Take care!

MICHAEL R.
Federal Way, WA
Toyota Camry Hybrid
Great customer service!
Fast, friendly service. I have been coming here for ten years, and have never been disappointed. I have always been treated well.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Michael. We appreciate your business!

YW
YOUNG W.
Seattle, WA
08/16/2018 Category: Sales
Great saleman Joshua
Very professional and kind, even offer my son Gatorade drink on hot day in July when he was thirsty after we test drive Rav 4.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

Hi Young. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We're glad to hear you had a positive experience, and we hope you love your new Toyota RAV4. Congratulations!

MARTHA S.
Service is great.
I would recommemd TOP, because they are courteous, fast, and the service is great.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Martha. We truly value your business and appreciate your kind words. We'll see you soon!

BA
BARBARA A.
.Thank you!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Barbara. We appreciate your business!

DA
DENNIS A.
Great personnel
It is the workers, the staff who make this a great operation.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/16/2018

We appreciate your business, Dennis. Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

LAURIE B.
Federal Way, WA
Toyota SCIONXD
Well Done
Everything was great from check in with Tia, Do a job well done on the car and a nice car wash and vacuum to boot. Thank you
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Laurie. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again.

AC
ANDREW C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Always easy in and out
Toyota of puyallup always makes me feel like they care. Always an easy interaction with all staff
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/16/2018

We appreciate your business, Andrew. Thank you for the 5 star review!

EF
ESPER F.
Morton, WA
Quick reliable service.
Quickly serviced our Toyota, friendly efficient staff.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Esper. We appreciate your business!

RT
RICHARD T.
Port Orchard, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
08/15/2018 Category: Sales
Fast and friendly
We dropped our new Tundra off for accessories and the service department was attentive, funny and very helpful. It was a great first experience!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Richard. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We hope you're enjoying your new Toyota Tundra!

SYLVIA B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Service Repair
I took my RAV4 in for a rattle-type noise in the rear of the vehicle, thinking possibly it was something to do with it being a hybrid. Turns out someone hit the tailpipe at some point and it was rubbing on the frame. So, not covered by the warranty. It was not a pleasant phone call when I heard this news but I was treated professionally and able to get it fixed without a hitch.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Sylvia. We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear our team treated you well during your visit. Take care!

DEBRA M.
Toyota Prius c
Everyone is friendly.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Debra. We appreciate your business!

KW
KAREN W.
Gig Harbor, WA
Toyota Venza
Exceptional Service
I've been getting my regular service for the past 4 years and have never been disappointed. The service team are great and I would highly recommend them to anyone.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Karen. We're very happy to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family. Take care!

MADDIE S.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The dealership has some of the best people working for them. The overall communication and support was more than I could’ve asked for.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Maddie. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We look forward to seeing you again!