Graham, WA
Toyota SCINXB
Amazing
I always love coming here. The staff is immensely helpful, truthful, trustworthy, and all around genuine. They make servicing my car seamless and carefree. They’ve enhanced the service experience to a whole new level. I can’t recommend Toyota of Puyallup more.

JOHN A.
Spanaway, WA
04/25/2019 Category: Service
we have hade no problems with puyallup] toyota love them. they are always ready to do what you need and always fast.
love them always ready to do the job requested. we have never had a problem with them.

LC
LAWRENCE C.
04/25/2019 Category: Service
People are pleasant and professional. Great environment to hang out and wait.
I've used this shop to take care of my 1999 Corolla for many years now and I'm trusting them to take good care of my 2013 Corolla. I have no reason to doubt they will take great care of my newer vehicle as so. My experiences have always kept me coming back...so I intend to trust them for the future.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Lawrence. We're happy to hear our team treats you like the valued customer you are. We'll see you soon!

EJ
EDWARD J.
professional
always an easy experiance.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/25/2019

We appreciate your business, Edward. Thank you for your great review!

Always great service
I moved to Seattle and still choose to go to Toyota of Puyallup because of their customer service. Always kind, friendly, and helpful. They offer lots of coupons and deals as well making it possible to get repairs and work done for my vehicle from the dealership.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate you making the drive to work with us!

James M.
Toyota Avalon
Excellent and courteous service
The service department does fine work and keeps my Avalon running in top condition. They even find issues that I was not aware of before they become problems. The car is clean and ready on time. At this service I requested a detailed cleaning and wash because I can not easily do this work myself. It really made the car look new! The technician gave me a report of the car's condition and what to be aware of in the way of possible future service needs. And the customer shuttle service was most helpful since my "chauffeur" was engaged in other business that morning. I'd say that Toyota of Puyallup gives superior service and excellent work. I highly recommend them.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a shining review, James. We appreciate your business, and we're so glad to hear you've been receiving top notch service. We'll see you soon!

SURANG B.
Toyota SCINTC
Outstanding Service
I have been a loyal customer for many years and I respect their salesman who never pressures about making a sale. The facility is very welcoming, having coffee, water, and refreshment is very rewarding. Staff personnel is very polite and professional. The service department is A1. This place makes you feel at home.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Surang. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

CHERYL C.
Love Toyota of Puyallup
Everyone I spoke you were very friendly and helpful. Waiting room offers everything I can get at home, TV, coffee, cookies, etc.
While waiting we walked the showroom and talked with salesmen but were not irritated by pushy sales staff. There is nothing worst than a salesman that doesn't know how to be friendly without being pushy. Thank you
Toyota of Puyallup.

FYI - we have purchased 2 Prius from you and would again!!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such valuable feedback, Cheryl. We're thrilled to hear everything has been going well, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

DONALD L.
Service experience
Top service as always, that's why we come here.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/25/2019

We're glad to hear our team is treating you like the valued customer you are, Donald. Thank you for the 5 star review!

VL
VICTOR L.
WA
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Services
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Always a pleasant experience.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Victor. We appreciate your business!

DT
DENNIS T.
Auburn, WA
04/24/2019 Category: Sales
We love Toyota of Puyallup
We recently leased aToyota Corolla through Toyota of Puyallup. This is our second Toyota we have leased through them. Our salesman each time was Mark Lucas - very friendly and great service. We love this dealer. Nice showroom, friendly and professional staff and great service department.

Our only criticism was the day we leased there was only one person to review and give approval on the offer - so there was a longer waiting time than I would have liked.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Dennis. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience with Mark, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congrats on your new Toyota Corolla!

GH
GARY H.
Toyota Avalon
Good people and service.
Been taking our Avalon here for over 4 years. Have always felt we received good service and fair pricing. The team is always professional and courteous. Thank you
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for your wonderful review, Gary. We're very happy to have you in the Toyota of Puyallup family, and we appreciate your business. We'll see you soon!

AH
ALBERT H.
The staff
The people were very helpful
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Albert. We appreciate your business!

HH
HAL H.
Eatonville, WA
Toyota Prius v
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Absolutely fantastic in every aspect!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/24/2019

We appreciate your business, Hal. Thank you for your great review!

MATTHEW H.
Quick and professional
I've bought my last 4 vehicles at Toyota of Puyallup. Great, friendly sales team and the service group is always well organized and get's you in-and-out quickly.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/23/2019

We appreciate your business, Matthew. Thank you for the 5 star review!

04/23/2019 Category: Sales
Staff
Staff is very professional, friendly, and efficient.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're glad to hear our team treated you well during your buying experience, and we hope you love your new Toyota Highlander. Congrats!

KW
KIMBERLY W.
Friendly
Everyone is always pleasant when I have come in.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Kimberly. We appreciate you!

MICHAEL B.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
Toyota Tundra front brake service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff and the vehicle service done correctly the first time.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/23/2019

We appreciate your business, Michael. Thank you for your kind words!

DAVID B.
04/22/2019 Category: Sales
Well done!
Came in to get some of the "extras" installed on my new Camry and pick up a loaner. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Shawn was exceptionally helpful and took the time to explain how things were going to go. The work was scheduled to take three days, it was done in two. That was a pleasant surprise. When I picked up the car, it looked amazing. better than I'd hoped!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, David. W're happy to hear everything went so well, and we appreciate your positive feedback. Congrats on your new Toyota Camry!

JILL W M.
Walking distance
I can walk to the dealership.
In the service department, the same people seem to be working there every the time. I like that.
Repairs have always been well done; and I have been able to easily avoid paying for a service that I think I don’t need… No high-pressure.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 04/22/2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Jill. We're happy to hear that our team has earned your trust. Please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do even better. Thanks!