4.6

Car service
It was Good

Puyallup, WA
Major Service and Brake Job
The service was excellent. Liked the snacks: My daughter came down to the Toyota Shop to get free specialty coffee from the coffee machine, and I had a delicious cookie for a snack. I routinely get my oil change here also, and I really appreciate being able to schedule an appointment for a convenient time and always being out of there in an hour. The free car wash is always nice too!

LC
LAURA C.
Honda Fit
12/07/2019 Category: Sales
Caroline Cook does!
Thank you for taking care of me. I don't enjoy getting new cars

GT
GARRY T.
Excellent workmanship
I used to do all my own work, but started using this dealership after we purchased two new Toyota's. I've been very happy.

Auburn, WA
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, good customer contact.
Everyone is friendly and efficient but I do miss the vacuuming of the car interior!

JAMES M.
Toyota Sequoia
12/07/2019 Category: Service
The best customer service of all.
American dealers need to take notice, THIS is how you treat customers!

ALFRED M.
Spanaway, WA
12/06/2019 Category: Service
25,000 mile service
Shout Out! To the Puyallup of Toyota service department for outstanding customer service, a comfortable waiting area, and the briefing of the service completed. Thank you!

TERRY M.
Buckley, WA
Toyota Avalon
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Got the problem solved.
I have to admit they took care of the problem but why would Toyota send a car out with the particular problem in the first place.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/06/2019

We're glad to hear our team was able to resolve the issues, Terry. Thank you for your visit!

Brinnon, WA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
long time friends
Folks are always friendly, shop is clean and the employees are dressed for business...looks great
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!

Auburn, WA
Super easy
This is the best experience I’ve had with local Toyota dealers. Including this one. They’re all way over booked and also difficult to communicate with. I recently tried this location again and they’ve streamlined their process greatly. Most of it can be done online or through messaging. This is great if you work where you are very busy and it’s noisy. It means I don’t have to stop to answer a basic question. Also I wasn’t bumping pressure by a service writer to get service I wasn’t ready for. Having been a technician and service manager for 15 years this just pisses me off because I know the BS lines. I never allowed it and I never pushed like that. The guy that use to piss me off to no end thankfully doesn’t appear to work there anymore.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback! We appreciate your business, and we're glad to hear everything went well.

Lakewood, WA
Bluetooth and noise
Had appt for reconnecting my bluetooth, needed an update, and a noise under my car.

Both resolved quickly and reasonably.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review! We're glad to hear everything was resolved, and we look forward to seeing you again.

JERYL T.
Tacoma, WA
Toyota SCIONXD
12/05/2019 Category: Service
It took a long time but I did not have an appointment so I can’t complain
Wish I had an appointment so as not to be there so long
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your visit, Jeryl! We're glad to hear things went well, and we look forward to seeing you again.

DQ
DIANA Q.
Efficient service
Great check in, friendly service. Good job!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Diana. We appreciate you!

Edgewood, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Toyota stepped up to the plate
They made a satisfied customer on a body repair.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2019

We're very glad to hear we met your expectations, and we really appreciate the great review. Thank you!

CD
Christine D.
Sumner, WA
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Basically everything was fine--just a couple of little complaints. I'd ask the gal at the desk if the inside of my windshield could be cleaned. She said yes but it wasn't done. Also I was told the service would take 2.5 hrs. I finally called after 4 hours and was told I needed a new battery. He said I had been sent a text about it but there was none. I got a couple of other texts about nothing of importance, but no word on the battery. Anyway, I agreed and the fellow on the phone said it would be done in about 15 minutes. I waited a bit before I left so arrived at the dealership about 30 min after the phone call only to be told that they were going to put the battery in very shortly. Not a huge deal, but a little annoying after expecting the whole process to take 2.5 hrs.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Christine. We want every appointment to be a 5 star experience, so we really appreciate you letting us know how we can improve as well as what we did well. We hope your next visit reflects that!

NA
NANCY A.
Tacoma, WA
Thourough
You guys always do a great job.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2019

We appreciate your business, Nancy. Thank you for the 5 star review!

ROXANNE C.
Lakewood, WA
Very Professional
I brought my car in for the 30,000 mile maintenance. They are always very professional and communicate everything well so that I understand what is happening. I waited while they worked on the car and found the waiting area to be clean and welcoming.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a shining review, Roxanne! We're happy to hear our service team has been treating you like the valued customer you are, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Puyallup, WA
Toyota SCINXB
Fast friendly service
Toyota of puyallup goes above and beyond the call of duty. There fast and friendly service along with updates every couple hours give you relaxing thought knowing your car is in good hands. Jimmy made sure everything was in order when I got there and when I returned to pick up my car they went over everything that was taken care of.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/05/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We look forward to seeing you again!

JOYLINDA C.
Enumclaw, WA
Great job
Great Job. Friendly, fast, and a great atmosphere in the waiting room. Thanks for the coffee and cookies.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review, Joylinda. We appreciate your business!

CAROL S.
Ruston, WA
12/04/2019 Category: Service
My visit to TOYOTA OF PUYALLUP!
They were great this time and Fred was terrific! He helped me so much!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/04/2019

We appreciate your business, Carol, and we'll pass your kind words on to Fred. Thank you!