RONALD B.
Good honest people
I had to take my Toyota Tacoma back to the maintenance shop because some technician failed to reconnect a hose. No big problem, but I wasted two hours of my time. Ron B

Friendly Service
Friendly and helpful. Times were slower than told but they kept me informed and they seemed very busy that day

Auburn, WA
Everybody was great.Thanks
Once again everybody was great.Thanks

12/13/2018 Category: Sales
My salesman took the time to make sure that I was well cared for. I very much appreciated that.

JEFF R.
Roy, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Didn’t address my concerns
While in for my 15k service I scheduled for them to look at my parking brake that makes loud groaning noises when the vehicle is parked on any incline and the weight of the vehicle is carried by the parking brake. The technician report said they couldn’t get the parking brake pedal to make noise. Felt like I was blown off and that they had no intention of correctly addressing my concern. First time I’ve experienced a concern with Toyota of Puyallup service. I will give them one more try before moving elsewhere.
Rich C. from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/14/2018

Hi Jeff, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with us. I appreciate your feed back. Also, I'd really value a second oppurtunity to take a look at your truck. Please call me at your convenience and we can talk more about your concern. Our phone number is 253.286.6100

EB
ELAINE B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Great service, friendly staff
Very efficient, friendly staff, and expert car maintenance I will came back again.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your wonderful review, Elaine. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you again!

TE
TEW E.
Tacoma, WA
Oil service
toyota did a great job on my Rav-4., friendly staff and courtesy help when you first arrive,vacuum and wash car with a smile.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your visit, Tew. We're glad to hear everything went well. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so if there's ever anything we can do even better, please feel free to let us know. Thanks!

Renton, WA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Paint and leather protection applied
The work was done early, great service!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We're glad to hear everything went well, and we look forward to seeing you again.

Orting, WA
5,000 mile service
Fast and efficient.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business!

JANINE H.
Olympia, WA
Good service.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/13/2018

We appreciate your business, Janine. Thank you for the 5 star review!

Ravensdale, WA
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Outstanding Service Deptment
The Service Department at Toyota of Puyallup has helped to win my loyalty, they get my Tundra in when they say, do what they say and don't try and push to do things that are not needed. OUTSTANDING!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review. We appreciate your business, and this is wonderful to hear. Take care!

NN
NIKOLE N.
Fast. Easy. Friendly
I feel taken care of and appreciated each time I take my car in. Whether it’s for scheduled maintenance or issues, I know the team will take great care of me!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your kind words, Nikole. We appreciate your business!

MAITLAND M.
Roy, WA
Recall Issue Attended To
They knew about the recall issue before I did but I waited until I got my official letter from Toyota. Toyota of Puyallup ordered the part and I took my truck in on the agreed upon date. They had the truck back to me before the projected time and it was washed and ready for me to continue with my day. All in all a great showing by Toyota of Puyallup.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, Maitland. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you next time!

JINHA H.
Tacoma, WA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is always awesome here.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

We appreciate your business, Jinha. Thank you for the 5 star rating!

ROBERT R.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Always good service and friendly and helpful people
Have always had good service here. People are always helpful and answer your questions. Helps that Toyota is such a reliable vehicle
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your great review, Robert. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

TW
TERI W.
Kapowsin, WA
Service and timeliness
Thank you soo much for your service over the years. I have now moved to Sharonville Ohio. Could you recommend a service center in this area? Thanks again, I will miss you all.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Teri! Thank you for being our valued customer. We're happy to recommend Kings Toyota to you, and we hope you're very happy in your new home. Take care!

PJ
Patricia J.
Eatonville, WA
Great service department!
Great service department. They do nice work. have great customer service and get the job done on time.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

We appreciate your business, Patricia. Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

DAVID W.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
OUTSTANDING SERVICE (as promised when I bought my vehicle)
I was greeted immediately upon driving up to the service bay. The professionalism and gold treatment was evident with the first words out of the customer service technician's mouth. They treated both me and my vehicle with TLC and delivered on their promise to have the scheduled maintenance done within the time given. To top it off, I got fresh cookies in the waiting area that were YUMMY! I am very happy to have bought my vehicle from Toyota of Puyallup and even happier to have the service done there as well. Rating A+!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your kind review, David. We appreciate your business, and we're happy to hear our team treated you like the valued customer you are. We'll see you next time!

DZ
DAVID Z.
Spanaway, WA
Toyota Service Department
I've been with Toyota of Puyallup for a long time. Their job is to keep me satisfied with their work. I'm satisfied!!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words, David. We're very glad to hear you are satisfied with our team. We appreciate you!

Nice staff. Done in time
The job was done within the time stated. The staff were pleasant.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star revew. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to working with you again.