4.6

LN
Lani N.
TOYOTA PRIUS
Flat Tire
I had to spend time changing a flat tire and then time sitting in a Les Schwab because the auto techs didn't close the valve well enough on my tire when they rotated them and checked the pressure. Grrr.

NW
Prompt, friendly, courteous

MATTHEW S G.
TOYOTA 4RUNNER
05/07/2014 Category: Service
Each time I come in for a service appointment, I am greeted with enthusiasm and professionalism. I'm in great hands.

CG
CHARLES F G.
05/07/2014 Category: Service
quality of service and d personnel
I had some side molding installed and the treatment and job done were superb. No complaints at all - even the cookies in the waiting room were good.

AO
ANGEL O.
TOYOTA TACOMA
Fast service
In and out of my first service in under 1 hour

EM
Eugene G G M.
Always honest
Have delt with this company for many years I have never had a problem.everyone always very kind and knowledgeable .

HD
HERBERT J D.
Lakewood, WA
TOYOTA PRIUS
No hassle experience!!
Laurie Dally was very professional to work with. She was also very polite, new her stuff and processed my appointment quickly. My car was done on time and looks and runs great.

EB
Eileen B.
TOYOTA COROLLA
Great and fast service!
I purchased a backseat seatbelt but we could not remove the bolt..parts did not tell me that the bolts had lock -tight on them! BUT the service manager installed it no charge and gave me a free oil change. Turned out my belt was not even broken...the tech that checked it for me did not remove the seat. So I spent 145.00 needlessly. I am totally fine with what the manager offered me. The free oil change was because I was charged 54.00 when the tech told me "my seatbelt is broken ". Thank you I will continue to bring my car to Puyallup Toyota!

MONTAGA R.
TOYOTA MATRIX
toyota puyallup
good service.

PI
PAUL I.
Great, fast service
No problems, in and out.

JULIE A B.
Buckley, WA
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
05/05/2014 Category: Service
service personnel who actually care
I appreciated the extra steps and information provided by the service writer...well done.

SJ
SHERYL L J.
TOYOTA COROLLA
friendly staff
I always get fast friendly service

Matt R.
TOYOTA T100
Repairing my T100
The toyota of puyallup team did a great job on repairing my T100 door and added a mini tune up. Its running very well and I'm happy to have a functional door again.

BW
BRAD W.
TOYOTA RAV4
excellent service
Service was very quick,car was washed and ready by 1pm when I had been advised it would be 3pm. Couldn't be more satisfied

RE
Robert E.
Fircrest, WA
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
05/05/2014 Category: Service
Everything that was promised was delivered.
Great Job!!! Thank you