4.6

KP
KORI P.
Graham, WA
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Lies. Under promised every single time.
This is the third time we have had terrible service with this location. First off I would not recommend this location to anyone.

All three times they have said they had checked the cabin air filter. Well they didn’t.
First time it was BLACK, and pine needles in it. So we needed up buying one, and replacing it our selves.
Second time, same thing.
This last time, they just throw it on our front seat, but the notes stated they the “replaced” it.

All three time I have asked for them to vacuum the whole car, never gets done. I have complained to the manager twice, and both times he has told me/my husband that they do not vacuum unless asked, well manager, I have asked and it NEVER gets done. So the employees look at the notes, I don’t think so. Seems to me that they over promise and under deliver every single time.

It’s small things, but things that gets missed every single time, so what else is being missed or not done.

We will be looking for another location to take our 4 runner to.
Josh R. from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback. It is with a heavy heart as I read through your review. We are certainly always operating with the intent to work in an effective and smooth manner. I apologize for the amount of frustration and angst we seem to continuously put you through. In light of that, I'd like to offer you a complimentary 5,000 mile service coupon for your next routine maintenance (oil change and tire rotation). If that is something you'd be interested in, please let me know and I'll get one in the mail to you right away.

I'm sorry again about your experience here. Please know that we sincerely care when things go wrong and we want to get better always. While we are by no means perfect, we try to learn from our mistakes when our customer give us feeback such as yours.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Josh Renard
Customer Relations Manager

RICHARD C.
Eatonville, WA
Toyota Tundra
12/09/2019 Category: Service
Good service as expected!
Quick and painless! Staff is courteous and efficient. Enjoyed a nice espresso and cookie while I waited. Never had a single complaint here!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for your kind words, Richard. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

VB
VERA B.
Excellent as always
I would never trust my RAV4 to be serviced by anyone else. Thank you for your excellent service the past 10 years.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Vera. We appreciate your business!

KR
KARTHICK R.
Federal Way, WA
Car service
It was Good
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business!

Major Service and Brake Job
The service was excellent. Liked the snacks: My daughter came down to the Toyota Shop to get free specialty coffee from the coffee machine, and I had a delicious cookie for a snack. I routinely get my oil change here also, and I really appreciate being able to schedule an appointment for a convenient time and always being out of there in an hour. The free car wash is always nice too!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review. We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!

LC
LAURA C.
Honda Fit
12/07/2019 Category: Sales
Caroline Cook does!
Thank you for taking care of me. I don't enjoy getting new cars
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Laura. We appreciate your kind words, and we're glad to hear everything went well. Congratulations on your new Honda!

Robert R.
Eatonville, WA
12/07/2019
Recall repair
I feel I can trust them. They stand by their workmanship. If I ever need to take my car in for repairs I would take it there.
Thanks for taking care of me.

VJ
VERONICA J.
Nice work but too slow
Even with an appointment for an oil change. I was given 1:15 minutes. It too 2 hours. Even when I inquired and they said just waiting for the keys. It took another 20 minutes. Too slow and not accurate timing.

AL
ANDREW L.
Slow and unprepared
I setup an appointment to have a recall taken care of and mentioned I need a rental car. The lady on the phone was helpful and said it would be ready when I got there to drop off my car. When I arrived I didn’t get any help for 20 minutes and when I was finally asked what I needed the service people where completely unprepared for my arrival (didn’t know what I was there for, no rental car ready, struggled to find my info even though I bought the car from that dealer). I wouldn’t recommend people ever visit Toyota of Puyallup

GT
GARRY T.
Excellent workmanship
I used to do all my own work, but started using this dealership after we purchased two new Toyota's. I've been very happy.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2019

We appreciate your business, Garry. Thank you for the 5 star review!

Auburn, WA
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Quick, efficient, good customer contact.
Everyone is friendly and efficient but I do miss the vacuuming of the car interior!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We're glad to hear that our team has been treating you well, and we appreciate your business.

JAMES M.
Toyota Sequoia
12/07/2019 Category: Service
The best customer service of all.
American dealers need to take notice, THIS is how you treat customers!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for your kind words, James. We appreciate your business!

ALFRED M.
Spanaway, WA
12/06/2019 Category: Service
25,000 mile service
Shout Out! To the Puyallup of Toyota service department for outstanding customer service, a comfortable waiting area, and the briefing of the service completed. Thank you!
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/09/2019

Thank you for the shout-out, Alfred. We appreciate your business!

TERRY M.
Buckley, WA
Toyota Avalon
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Got the problem solved.
I have to admit they took care of the problem but why would Toyota send a car out with the particular problem in the first place.
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/06/2019

We're glad to hear our team was able to resolve the issues, Terry. Thank you for your visit!

Brinnon, WA
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
12/05/2019 Category: Service
long time friends
Folks are always friendly, shop is clean and the employees are dressed for business...looks great
Kerry S., President from Toyota of Puyallup responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating! We appreciate your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll see you soon!