Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

10/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
I took my car in for scheduled service and an annual inspection, and was surprised by how quickly it was finished since the place was packed. The guy who checked me in remembered me from a visit 6 months ago, and we continued a conversation that we started back then. Everyone was very friendly.

CHRISTINA B.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Great place
Love love love the york auto group. Highly recommend them to anyone. Toyota driver for life!

New Cumberland, PA
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent and honest service.
Service department was up front and communicated with me throughout the course of a lengthy repair. I believe they had my best interest in mind the entire time.

YG
YVONNE G.
Etters, PA
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great experience, made sure I was done on time explained everything
They are so friendly and thorough

BF
BRENDA F.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Always receive Great customer service from Toyota of York!
Knowledgeable and conscientious Service Technicians make for great customer experience here.

MORRIS H.
Always fix it.
Always very responsive.
Mousey TV programs.Turn it off or have channel selector.
Apple Subaru does.

MELISSA S.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
Very friendly service. Kept me updated with what was happing. Service was completed in a timely matter.

AN
ABIGAIL N.
Very quick and friendly!
Everyone I had the pleasure of working with was very friendly and dedicated to customer service. My car service was done half an hour before they said it would be done

GW
GREG W.
Continuously Excellent Service
Prompt check-in. polite, knowledgeable service rep (Steve Bond). Work completed within estimated time frame. Work described to my understanding Excellent service!

GF
GENE F.
10/17/2018 Category: Sales
Location is very conveinent to our hose and everyon e is very curtious and professional
My wife and I have been using this dealership since 1976. Why?!?! People like Ed Collington, Steve Bond, Josh,, Curt and many more, make it a pleasure to deal with Toyota of York

CG
CANDRA G.
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with Willie's service today. He was able to get some scratches buffed out on the driver's side door while it was in for a 20k service. I had to wait a bit for the body shop but am very pleased with the outcome!

ST
SUSAN T.
recall repair
didn't really talk a whole lot to anyone. The girl at the desk was very pleasant and gave my keys and paperwork with a bright smile

RONALD C.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
2nd time at this dealer and this time was much better but still the drop off is too cumbersome
had a problem i noticed on the way home from work so i stopped at the dealer to show them what i seen was going on. explained the problem and wanted them to see it for themselves. they looked at it and told me to make appt so i went home and set up appointment. dropped off the car and had to re-explain the problem and told them i had it in there few days ago to show them what i noticed going on. i don't like that they do not have loaner car for people who work outside of their shuttle service so i ended up taking the day off work. they called me 1 or 2 times and explain to me that they are unable to find the problem. i think they sounded like they were trying hard to find the source of the leak but were not able to duplicate it or find the problem. pick up was ok and as far as i can tell the problem has not come back and the car seems to be fine at this point. much happier with how this went even if they couldn't find the source of the leak.

Getting correct service.
Mistakenly thought the car needed a safety inpection/emissions test, but the service adviser caught it. Nice to see the attention to detail.

AD
AMANDA D.
Jacobus, PA
Toyota Prius c
Always excellent
I’m never disappointed when I take my car to Toyota of York. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable and I’m in and out quickly.

GB
GENE B.
Spring Grove, PA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
The service here is Great. I didn’t get the advisor that I scheduled with my appointment however the advisor that handled my vehicle did a great job and was very honest with me about what my vehicle needed to pass inspection. I dislike up selling and these guys are always very honest.

GG
GEORGE G.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
people who serve and care about you auto
Each time I visit York Toyota I find people who care about the needs of my car and they extend themselves to solve the mechanical problems. Yes, this service is exceptional.

GT
GERALD T.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
Excellent customer care
Had to replace the tires on my 2016 Camry, which I bought from Toyota of York. They offered fast, courteous service, and the price for the tires was very competitive with other tire dealers in the area. My wife and I have purchased 3 new vehicles from Toyota of York, and we'll likely be back to buy the next car in a few years. This dealer is simply top notch.

Steve Bond in incredible
Steve is amazing. He quickly took care of us for both our Prius and Rav4 oil changes and inspections.

GW
GREGORY W.
Regular Service plus more
I have become accustomed to getting great service from Toyota of York. This time was no exception.