Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

PP
PATRICIA P.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service but.....
Although I am pleased with the customer service and quality of the work done for my RAV 4, my dissatisfaction is due to the extended amount of time required from start to finish. Usually,my for state inspection and emissions testing, I'm waiting there for 2 hours....and that's OK as I plan for that amount of time. However, on this visit, I waited for 3 hours. When i inquired, I was told the wait was due to the availability of the car wash. No reason as to why ...was there a back up...was it broken and then repaired...was it a staff situation? Whatever the reason, I cannot give my usual 5 star rating because 3 hours is too long to be inconvenienced. for this type of regular maintenance.

MICHAEL R.
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Problem not solved first time.
The Check Engine + VSC + Trac Off indicator lights all on with a complaint of poor shifting response got a new oxygen sensor.
Two short trips later and all three lights back on with same shifting issue. Round two scheduled.

DONALD H.
Columbia, PA
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Professional, Polite & Highly Efficient
The Toyota Service persons were very accommodating when I had to have lights replaced for my license place. I stopped by without an appointment and they immediately helped me. They performed the work quickly and the cost was excellent. They were professional, polite and highly efficient.

ER
EUGENIA R.
Wrightsville, PA
07/22/2019 Category: Service
The best yet
Steve Bond went above and beyond! The estimated time to get the necessary work done was 12:30. I had let him know that I needed the car by 11:30 so without telling him I called to change my appointment. At 11:35 he found me to say that the car was ready. I was overjoyed!!! I made my appointment. Steve is amazing. I feel like part of his family and part of the Toyota family who care for each other...really care!!!

07/21/2019 Category: Service
Consistent Excellent service experience!
This is the third time I've brought my vehicle here for scheduled service and they've been outstanding each time. There's great customer service, the service technicians provided a clear explanation of recommended and completed service, all personnel are friendly, and it's clean.

SN
STACIE N.
Red Lion, PA
07/21/2019 Category: Sales
Great buying experience!
I was in the market for an SUV that was a little larger than what I had been driving. I have been looking at the Highlander for awhile and have heard nothing but great things. We were quickly greeted by Nathan Irwin and he explained the differences in the various models. I decided to take a test drive and immediately fell in love. Nathan made the buying experience painless and entertaining. He's a great asset to the dealership.

DOMINIC R.
07/21/2019 Category: Sales
Great service helped me looked for the best car, and worked with me, definitely was Great service

EB
EDWARD B.
Spring Grove, PA
Toyota Sequoia
Super service!!!!
Great service before and after our car was repaired A+ experience!!

Maintenance
Good job with repairs. Quick. Good communication

New Freedom, PA
07/21/2019 Category: Service
Professional. Repairs well done.
Staff is very professional and I've never had to come back for a repair not done well or done with sub standard parts.

RONALD W.
Toyota Avalon
07/19/2019 Category: Service
A Fine Business to do Business With
Friendly, competent and prompt service from arrival to departure from the dealership.

Friendly

Shane
Very nice and punctual.

CLAIR W.
York Haven, PA
Toyota Tacoma 4WD
Tacoma Recall.
My 2019 Tacoma Had a recall for a auto braking sensor. It was fixed but it required 2 trips into the dealership. 1st time to see what it required to fix it and then to order the parts. Then when the parts came in another trip in to fix it. I felt like the dealership should have had multiple kits on hand to fix this in one trip, there can only be so many different parts to fix this problem. I felt very inconvenienced to have to take it in 2 times, because the didn't have the parts on hand to fix it. My time is important to me and taking my truck in twice, to fix one problem is one time too many. The staff was very understanding of my concerns. But alas this decision comes from much higher than the people whom I talked to.

not fast or smooth was there all most 2 1/2 hours never did get car wash
was not the best trip to York Toyota took for ever over 2 hours was told it would be 1 hour I had to go ask what was going on with my car no one came and told me anything did not get the car was did not want to wait another 1/2 hour for that I was not impressed with this trip to York Toyota

BW
BOBBI W.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
07/18/2019 Category: Sales
Steve was very attentive to all our questions and kept us up to date all day on the progress of service to our vehicle
The service department was well organized and clean. As I said before, Steve, our serve provider, was very attentive to all our questions and kept us up to date all day on the progress of service to our vehicle through out the day. He also mentioned when we picked up the vehicle and saw that we had a Chevy that they service them as well.
Definitely will come back for service at Toyota of York! :)

WW
WILLIAM W.
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
My car was in for service and was done within an hour and a half..

SG
STEWART G.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
I wanted my fuel injectors clean not the air system also est. was 101.00 and ended up 188.00
service was lousy and was not properly done. I ask for service on fuel sysem and they done air induction

Spring Grove, PA
Great and Friendly Service Department
Great service provided in a timely manner

MICHAEL C.
Seven Valleys, PA
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Start me up
Our son got stranded on his work parking lot
at 10:30 pm becausee our Rav wouldn't start. The next day we had it towed to Steve Bond and his group. It ended up being the starter which was the original with 230,000 miles on it. Steve called us Saturday am to let us know our vehicle was finished. His group made sure that it was taken care of right away cause they knew our son needed it for work that day. As always the Bond group took care of us like family. Thanks so much for always taking care of us.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Wellsboro, PA
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
07/16/2019 Category: Sales
Quick and easy purchase
I drove over 3 hours to do business here. I got a better price than I could get from at least 10 other Toyota dealers. Mary and Nate were very helpful. Most of the paperwork was filled out before I arrived. Highly recommended.