ReScore Reviewsâ„¢ (2)

Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

DAVID P.
Highland, MD
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Kurt explained and helped me through my service questions.
Kurt explained and helped me through my service questions.

JENNIFER K.
Dover, PA
04/20/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience!
I just got my new Rav 4 from Toyota in York. The people I emailed and the people that helped me during my visit were very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. Larry was fantastic to work with. They even stayed late to help me get the best car for me. Buying a new car was something I was dreading but the wonderful individuals at Toyota of York made it a great experience.

DAVID M.
York New Salem, PA
04/20/2019 Category: Sales
Staff's personalities
Have dealt with them over the past few years

JOSEPH H.

WILLIAM D.
Toyota Avalon
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Longtime Toyota owner
Service was great and done on time. I appreciated the complimentary ride to and from dealership. This business cares about their customers.

Manchester, PA
Toyota Tundra 4WD
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Polite and prompt service. Overall a great experience.

SUSAN B.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Very happy with appointment. Only complaint is car wash. Always too busy to get a wash after service. I wait in line for cars that got service when I come for own wash. Somehow on my service they can never fit me in. Kurt did a great job explaining my service.

04/18/2019 Category: Service
Steve Bond backs up everything he tells you from price to time.
I trust the workman ship and the thoughtful people working there

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Amazing
Kurt is so amazing!

DF
DENNIS F.
very experience....very professional
When ever I need service the team is very professional on handling my need
the service advisor KURT LAUGHMAN is very understanding, kind, and honest I trust him
I feel he is a asset to TOYOTA

IN
IBRAHIYM N.
Ibrahiym Neal
Another great year with Ed Collington SR, back in 2016 he got my girlfriend in a 2013 Hyundai sonata and here we are in 2019, he got me in a 2017 Corolla Le he works in favor doesn't rush you he makes sure you are in a vehicle you can afford.

STEVEN C.
Red Lion, PA
Inspection and servixe
Steve is always very knowledgeable and helpful😀

DONNA D.
04/18/2019 Category: Sales
Tim Brillhart
From the time I got out of my car I was greeted with outstanding customer service. I was welcomed by an associate, the associate opened the door and found Tim Brillhart for me. Very refreshing, as customer service is almost non existent in this day and age.
Tim Brillhart is one of a kind salesperson. I have purchased several cars from Tim over the years and it's because of Tim and your staff that I keep coming back. Buying a car from Tim has always been an enjoyable experience, he is first and foremost a man of integrity, compassion and does not judge people
Tim Brillhart and your entire staff deserve a big KUDO'S for their outstanding customer service.
A loyal customer

PS
PATRICIA S.
Shrewsbury, PA
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Supreme service
I have Steve Bond as my service writer. He has always given me the highest level of service possible. He is extremely professional. It's the domino effect: Steve makes Toyota of York look good. The team of technicians who repair my car make him look good. It's a win/win for this dealership and Toyota.

DO
Larry did a great job

GH
GREGORY H.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Mechanic and service Dept A+ Shuttle not so much!
Service Dept, in particular Steve Bond, A+! I was rather taken aback when I called the shuttle driver and he asked Me who told me that he could pick me up to get my car and when I told him the girl behind the service desk who checked me out he said well he couldn’t because he had four customers already and was too busy to help me. I have all my service for my 2007 Toyota Prius done there and after the shuttle driver telling me basically tough luck if it wasn’t for Steve Bond I would not come back. I spent a little over $1100 this time and having a Toyota Prius with 287,000 miles on it and things go wrong and need fixing from time to time and I get them fixed because usually the service department is nice and easy to deal with And I could easily just sell the car because I have a second car but because the service department is so nice and easy to deal with I keep it and get it fixed BUT again the shuttle driver has much to learn from the service department.

CD
CYNTHIA D.
Biglerville, PA
Cynthia Davis
I appreciate the good customer service

EB
EDWARD B.
Spring Grove, PA
Toyota Sequoia
Amazing service
Steve was attentive and knowledgeable about our vehicle and knew exactly what we needed and more importantly what we didn’t. Very trustworthy and pleasant people to deal with. 4 stars...

CR
CHRISTOPHER R.
Etters, PA
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
04/16/2019 Category: Sales
Great assistance selecting and finding the right vehicle
I was very happy with how I was treated. I was not in a hurry to make a purchase and I had specific requirements that were difficult to find. It took about 2 months to find the right vehicle. I did not feel pressured at any time. I was very happy with the service I received

Service work
They helped me with a repair I needed...ordered replacement part & installed it