4.6

KZ
KATHY Z.
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Great job
They had what I needed for my car they were friendly it was fast and I didn't have to wait 2 weeks for an appointment

RALPH H.
York Haven, PA
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was very professional and made me feel like family

GW
GREG W.
Typical ToY 1st Class service
Fast check in, kept apprised of the status, explained potential costs, helped with discounted billing, speedy check out. Work seems to be competed successfully.
We'll be back for future service needs.

ST
SADINA T.
Fast and Friendly Quality Service
Toyota of York always goes way above and beyond my expectations every time I bring my vehicle in for service. They go out of their way to accommodate all of my needs. I had a nail in my tire this week and they were able to get me in right away and took care of all of my needs. I was out before lunchtime.

JESSIE D.
5 Stars!
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

LD
LINDA D.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Customer service from your Service Advisor Steve Bond
I have been using Toyota service for approx 30 yrs. I ask for the same service advisor who I am able to trust and he kows the history of my vehicle and works well keeping my car serviced. I do not like a different service adviser when I need service .

Marietta, PA
Toyota Yaris
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Personable and professional
Everyone is courteous and goes out of their way to be helpful without being pushy.

Columbia, PA
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Excellence
I bought two 4 Runners at Toyota of York and have been doing all my services there for the past 7 years. They are great, never had an issue. They have been able to replicate their work over 7 years w/o failing. This means excellence.

Tough Decision
Toyota of York has been decreasing their services and increasing their prices. They use to be willing to help customers find coupons and discounts. Foe example...the tore rotation now is $40. We wanted to use a coupon for oil change and forgot at home and they would not honor it. We never had trouble doing anything of that sort. We have started proving the cost elsewhere. It is very sad because our entire family has bought our toyotas here. We were once treated like family.

Wrightsville, PA
The people
A good experience that could be made better with a few minor modifications or additions. For instance add a place with a window looking into the shop so customers can watch the repairs on their vehicles. Also, how about a car wash with each service.

DZ
DANIEL Z.
01/13/2020 Category: Sales
Very easy to deal with
Had a great experience as a return customer. Nathan was awesome to deal with and kept it straight forward. I will return again in the future.

ES
EARL S.
Spring Grove, PA
Emergency Repair
I needed a quick repair on a tire that took a nail, and as usual, Toyota of York promptly scheduled me and repaired the tire perfectly. Leading a very busy work life, this is always very appreciated. Keep up the good work T.o.Y.!

SAY S.
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Tell me ahead how much to expect and on time

CAROLYN H.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
The service and the customer service from the associates!
Morgan, Larry and Steve helped me and my car was inspected professionally and expediently. Best care and people. You've got a great team! Tonya booked my appt. and got me in at a perfect time. All very good. Steve jogged outside and found my car, What a great experience.

JENICE R.
PA
Suzuki Kizashi
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Thanks for great customer support!
Thanks for great customer supported - answered all my questions!