Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

RP
RODNEY P.
Toyota makes a difference
The sale person was very corgual answering all questions asked property which made us fill at ease. The whole Toyota team were very professional and made the buying experience effortlessly quick although as you know it takes a while when purchasing a new vehicle.

Shrewsbury, PA
customer service
Top notch Customer service. Very patient and accommodating. Never any problems when I come here for services.

RE
RAY E.
Lewisberry, PA
Good Service
Car was repaired in a timely manner, staff was friendly

RONALD H.
Toyota Tacoma 2WD
Great Experience as always
Purchased a new truck recently. I always feel very well taken care of and not pressured. Along with a smooth and comfortable purchase (second one), I have been using their Service Center since 2004. I am pleased with the service team as well.

PP
PATRICE P.
Mount Wolf, PA
My Review
Great place and people.

Dover, PA
Our Service Rep was great
We will always request an appointment when Steve Bond is working.

SP
STEVEN P.
Spring Grove, PA
Consistency!
Most places you will have a great experience one time and the next time you will wonder....what happened? The thing I love the most is the CONSISTENT great service Steve Bond provides everytime! The one on one customer relationship built is very beneficial! Merry Christmas Toyota family!

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Steve Bond makes this a pleasant and honest experience.
After dealing with several garages and dealerships, I've become used to shops running up a bill unnecessarily. Never had this experience with Steve.

SUZANNE S.
Scion xB
12/12/2018 Category: Service
We were keep well informed with the whole job.
every thing went as planed and was very pleased with all that was done.

Inspection Sticker
When I had to replace my inspection sticker after having had my windshield replaced, Toyota was able to schedule me within an hour after my windshield was replaced.

RN
RAYMOND N.
Toyota Camry Hybrid
The People
Everyone treats you with respect and cares about you and your car as much as the customers does

DN
DUMISANI N.
Manchester, PA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Getting expensive to change oil.
The service is always best and this time was even better in terms of time I spent waiting. I was at my lunch break and they got me in and out very timely.
My only disappointment is that I paid $20 more than I usually pay for oil change and tire rotation. In the past I've paid $60 (sometimes $50 with a coupon), but this time I paid $80 plus.
I'm not sure about my next visit - I'll consider going somewhere cheaper (my car is old now).

TN
TARRENCE N.
Windsor, PA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
It was clean, fast, and efficient.
This was a fast 5000 mi maintenance. I was in and out in less than an hour early on a Saturday morning.

Dover, PA
Toyota Corolla iM
12/12/2018 Category: Service
We've had our vehicles serviced at Toyoya of York for 15 years and have always been pleased. Staff is professional and knowledgeable. Love the shuttle service.

Toyota Camry Solara
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Service advisers are top notch
Have been using Toyota of York for over 10 years. The service staff know me and my car. They're helpful answering my questions and ensuring that all concerns are taken care of.

JOSEPH D.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
12/12/2018 Category: Sales
Great experience
My experience was great as it always is from start to finish. The sales manager Tony gave me a very fair deal. Jesse secured my Tundra from another dealership within a hour. Darby in finance was quick with my paperwork. Kurt in service got my truck through service quickly and Leroy in the cleanup department stayed after his quitting time to get my truck nice and clean for me. This is my 4th purchase from this dealership and I would never go anywhere else for my Toyota’s.

Stewartstown, PA
12/11/2018 Category: Sales
Great dealership
They went out and found the exact vehicle I wanted with a great price.

Inspection and 6 month check
We spent most of our waiting time with Tre Lawrence looking at a new car.Check in was good and as far as I know
all requests were done.

ROGER G.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
I love Toyota service they usually take pride in there work!
Love the service from Toyota of York. Just had my first 5,000 mile service done on my camry. Pleased with them except I noticed with my tires rotation that the scratched my rims all up. This sucks because my car is spotless and I take pride in keeping my car clean and take good car of it. I just didn’t expect to notice my rims scratched up from them removing the tires. 🙁 other than that they are great and treat me with respect all the time.

JOYCE S.
Red Lion, PA
Great and Fast
Nick walked me through what would be done at the service visit, time expected for completion and cost for prepaid service plan (which I purchased.)
As promised, work completed in one hour, Nick explained all that was done and first installment paid!