Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

WALTRAUD K.
Red Lion, PA
Toyota RAV4 Hybrid
Efficient, friendly service!
The staff was friendly, accommodating, and efficient. The waiting area was comfortable and well equipped. Service was fasted than predicted.

MICHELLE P.
Fawn Grove, PA
Scheduled Maintenance and Inspection
Thank you for getting me out in a timely fashion.

RP
ROBERT P.
Camry Maint
The techs took our car right away and performed tire rotation and all inspections quickly.

SK
SHELDON K.
service
on time

Fast, friendly, accurate
I was completely satisfied by my experience there.

KR
KAREN R.
Mount Joy, PA
02/17/2019 Category: Service
York Toyota Does It Again
High praises for York Toyota and Steve Bond. ALWAYS quality, honest service. Thanks for taking good care of this road warrior!

DARLENE L.
02/17/2019 Category: Sales
Very helpful staff
I would highly recommend Toyota Of York to anyone interested in purchasing a new or used vehicle.

EM
EDWARD M.
Glenville, PA
Toyota C-HR
02/16/2019 Category: Sales
Painless Auto Buying Experience
Bought a 2019 C-HR from Toyota of York, salesman Tim Brillhart. I felt like I was given a good deal, price on the new vehicle was fair & I received what I wanted for my trade-in. Tim was knowledgeable & friendly, a real gentleman. Also received a low financing rate & when doing the paperwork with Jeff I was pleasantly surprised to get an even lower rate. My only knock so far was that there wasn't much of an inventory to pick from for the particular model I chose. All in all a rather "painless" experience dealing with Toyota of York, definitely would recommend checking them out.

LG
LARRY G.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Good service and on time
I was taken immediately, within a reasonable time then diagnosis was given to me, and with my approval to move forward the repair was done and I was finihed within nthe next 20 minuyes.

Brogue, PA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Absolutely The Best
I had my high mileage Prius in for an oil change and tire rotation. Nik was my advisor and did an excellent job as always. I was in and out quickly. Thank you for servicing my car.

Lancaster, PA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great experience with service.
Service was exultant and prompt.

JANETTE R.
Hellam Township, PA
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Let’s Hear it for the Doctor ! 👨‍⚕️ ......
Doctor Steve Bond ! He is the doctor of people, customer service & quality car care.
What I also admire is his honesty about what needs immediate attention & what can wait. In other words, Dr Bond does not try to “stiff” a person with repairs that can wait or are not needed. He is a gentleman, a professional & a friend! Steve Bond is “ The Doctor 👨‍⚕️in the House” at Toyota of York!
🚙👍🏼🌹

AW
ALAN W.
Mount Wolf, PA
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
Everyone I dealt with was professional.
Toyota of York was a pleasure to deal with. Everyone I came in contact with was very professional. I was greeted in the lot as soon as I arrived, and it was brutal cold, the salesman, Daniel, was outside waiting. I got a better deal than I expected. I shopped around and York Toyota had the best price. They got me a better interest rate than even my credit union. The whole experience from beginning to end was pleasant, no pressure or rushing around.

CL
CHARLES L.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service as usual
Quick service at reception of the service center.
Taken right away by a service tech and reviewed what had to be done. Offered some ideas of other services that needed or suggested to be done.
Given at time frame for comepletion as nailed it within an acceptable time frame.
Car is now inspected and running properly!

CL
CHRISTINA L.
Shrewsbury, PA
Outstanding
I came in for my first oil change and the experience was fantastic. Great customer service

LE
LYDIA E.
Exceptioanal Service
It a dearing winter evening on 2/11/19, I received a call from my wife that her 2014 4runner will not disengage from 4WD.After multiple attempts, the car won't start.We left my wife's truck and headed for Toyota.Once got there,we met Steve.He was very calm and listened to us vent,he offered a jump start for our truck to bring it in to to be checked out. We did just that and:it was discovered the battery was bad,we got it replaced and our car ws restored. Thanks Steve!!

PA
PAULA A.
Very accomodating
My wiper was torn so I called the service department at the last minute. I asked if I could come right in if they could replace the wipers for me. Will said come right on in and will take care of it for you. Within a half hour I was ready to go. Thank you Will!!

JUSTIN M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
Routine service
As always I went to Toyota of York for my routine oil change and tire rotation for my Tundra; and as usual they knocked it out of the park. I arrived early because of a schedule conflict and they took me right in without question. They were also able to fix a flat tire off our Sequoia. The hunk of steel that was sticking out of the tire looked like a broken chisel and I thought for sure that I was going to be buying a new tire. Fortunately they were able to patch it from the inside and get me on my way. My service representative was Nick new gave excellent service advice. Glad to have such a good dealership with good service reps and techs so close to home.

First experience
Had my first oil change at Toyota of York yesterday and it was a smooth/good experience.

BG
BEN G.
Proffessional service courtesy!
Very responsive, great and friendly service agents, reliable and quality service!