Business Solutions

Trans Tek Transmission & Auto Repair

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
HK
HELMUT K.
07/05/2022
Fast friendly service
Friendly helpful staff. Work done in a timely manor. Good communication. Kept me up to date on status. Will be back for future services.

LD
LOUISE D.
06/30/2022
Quick service and quality service
Front desk individual seemed very busy, but the he was not rude. It would help to have a receptionist who gives a bit more personal touch.

Urgent brake repair
The employees at Trans Tek were extremely considerate and knowledgeable. They explained everything that needed to be done and made it happen quickly. I...

TOM S.
06/26/2022
Trans Tek is the best in town!
I was referred to TRANSTEK by my auto dealer. I can’t say enough good things. I have been in three times and every repair was completed promptly and as...

JULIE C.
Always professional
I have been using TransTek for years. The crew is always professional, friendly and timely. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.