AP
Allene P.
Chrysler 300M
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Allene said the staff are always nice and concerned. They do a good job with the service they provide.
SEAN T., SHOP MANAGER from Transmission Doctor and Auto Care responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for thinking of us for your repairs.

Tracey Fletcher
Shop Manager
386-462-7775

Linda S.
12/10/2018
Always helpful, courteous and conscientious!
I'm an older woman who has trusted this business for many years. They have never let me down. They keep my older car in good working order without costing me an arm and a leg.

TW
Tom W.
Bell, FL
Nissan Titan
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business treated him good. The prices where half of what he expected and they are honest. He is very appreciative of the work and the cooperation he had.

PF
Paul F.
Newberry, FL
Mercury Mariner
11/26/2018
Service you get when you bring your car or truck in.
Thank you for taking care of our car. It's great when you leave and know everything will be ok.

Bradley M.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Bradley said the business is good, they're quick, up front and very helpful.

John P.

LC
Lori C.
11/17/2018
Very happy customer!
I brought my car in expecting an expensive repair. It has over 200,000 miles. It was stalling when I drove around curves and making an annoying noise when I started it. The guys at transmission doctor called me within an hour, it was very low on oil! They did an oil change and is running like new. Apparently older cars with high mileage will eventually burn more oil. I have always changed my oil when the maintenance light came on. Now I will check my oil more frequently. A big thanks to all the guys at transmission doctor for keeping my car on the road!

BT
Bert T.
11/09/2018
Jim and the boys are fantastic.
These guys are the best. Great response to my problem. Took care of me in a timely manner. They do great work at a fair price. Good luck with the expansion of the business.

DK
David K.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff knew what they were talking about, and were reasonable in their price.

AC
Arthur C.
Fort White, FL
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Arthur said they did a pretty good job but no one is perfect.

GC
Gene C.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Gene said they are honest and he trusts them.

CV
Claude V.
Dodge Ram Van
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Claude said this business does good work.

Marcia S.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Marcia said generally the technicians are proactive and have good communication. She had an oil change this time. The service was good.

Bob B.
Chelsea, AL
10/24/2018
Honesty and Integrity!
Jim and Tracy are the best. We were traveling trying to get back home. The transmission went out on a Sunday. We called on Monday and they sent a wrecker right out. Jim went over the car and then spent some time actually talking to us to help us know what was happening. It was obvious he knew his business. They ordered a part and the mechanic spent most of the next day working as fast as he could (even through lunch) so we could finally get home. We are incredibly grateful for the lovely Christian people who took care of us. They even called the next day to make sure we arrived safely home!

GZ
Gary Z.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the employees took good care of his vehicle. He was really happy they let him know about a nail in the tire on and about the valve cover gaskets that were being eaten by squirrels.

WJ
William J.
Waldo, FL
10/22/2018 Category: Service
William said he was satisfied with the service.

NJ
Nathaniel J.
Newberry, FL
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Nathaniel said the service was good but they were a little slow at letting him know when his vehicle was ready. He stated they do good work.

Rick W.
Florida
Ford Police Interceptor
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Rick said the staff has great customer service, and he got what he needed to get done in a sufficient amount of time.

Jon M.
10/12/2018
Great service at a fair price
Jim Markle and his team are great to work with. I trust them with my cars all the time.

TT
Terry T.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/11/2018
Honesty and attention to detail
I started taking my truck here a couple years ago and I won’t take it anywhere else now.I’m very happy with the service I get and I find them to be very honest.They always tell me only what needs to be done.Always friendly and courteous.