Business Solutions

Trev's Automotive

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
PF
PATRICK F.
09/25/2022
Nursing an old Highlander
Complicated brake job on an old warhorse Toyota. Done well and on schedule. Service courteous and fairly priced as usual. Keeping the 05 running.

LH
LARRY H.
09/23/2022
Overall, the quality of the service was good.
The cost of $70,00 to repair the tire was quite high. When I contacted Waren Tire, they quoted me a price of $35 to $40 dollars for the repair, based on...

09/23/2022
Always helpful, always available.
I have started bringing my car to Trev’s for regular maintenance and I am very satisfied with their service, hospitality, and work. I also appreciate the...

DK
Dennis K.
09/14/2022
Dennis said this business provided good service.

AL