SL
SEAN L.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Jeep Patriot
04/17/2019
I have been using Trev’s for 10 years for various cars. He is an excellent diagnostician, honest and reasonably priced, I highly recommend.

Chad H.
Mechanicville, NY
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Chad said that he found the place when looking for someone to install a hitch and now he recommends them for service.

GH
Gary H.
Ford
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Gary said the employee always does a good job.

Jayne B.
Albany, NY
BMW 128i
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Jayne said that the only issue was that the coupon she had wasn't able to be used for the work she was doing. It did not specify what it could and could not be used for.

DAVE M.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/09/2019
great automotive place
Great service, Fair Price, you can't ask for more. I highly recommend. Dave M.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks for the review Dave!

TOM S.
GMC Yukon XL
04/05/2019
great service
trust them to do the best job

Thanks Tom!

DAVE M.
04/03/2019
Trev's Automotive is the best. Dropped off my truck last minute. Service was completed asap, awesome job and great price. I highly recommend.... Dave M.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Glad we were able to get you in! Thanks for your business!

KH
KATHLEEN H.
04/01/2019
Quick and honest
Stopped in without appt to get my car inspected, Trev’s was able to take me right in and service was completed quickly. Everyone polite and professional.

Thanks Kathleen!

WM
WENDY M.
03/31/2019
Wonderful place to deal with.
I have been going to Trev's Automotive for several years. There is no place else I will go. Very Honest and Very Reasonable. It is wonderful to know that the owner is right on board with all the repairs being done and advises you, before they do anything of what needs to be done.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks for being such a Loyal customer Wendy!!!

CAROL C.
03/28/2019
Great, timely service
Have been going to Trev's for years. My vehicle is always ready when promised, prices seem fair and they are good about going into detain of what my vehicle may or may not need. Very friendly employees.

Thanks Carol!

SJ
STEVE J.
03/27/2019
Dependable and reliable automotive maintenance and repair
I've brought my cars to Trev's for over 5 years. Trev and his staff are very knowledgable and capable, and I have never been disappointed with the quality of their work or the time needed for the repairs or maintenance.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 04/12/2019

Thanks Steve, we appreciate your business!

JJ
JUDITH J.
Saturn VUE
03/21/2019
Annual inspection
I always appreciate the fact that my car is serviced immediately upon my arrival. Great service!
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for the review!! We appreciate your business!

MEL M.
Toyota Avalon
03/20/2019
Reliable Service
As always, Trev's provides quick, reliable service. I trust Trev's with all my vehicle's service. This time Trev's did my wife's car and my car on the same day. Dropped them off in the morning and they were both finished in a short time. Oil changes, tire rotation and NY Inspection. Fast and trustworthy.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 03/22/2019

Thanks for the review Mel!

MARTHA L.
03/15/2019
When you need answers they are there!
This is our second less use car. Started having issues of needing to charge the battery during cold weather. Long story short- car needs to be more than it has been after the battery and the electrical system tested fine.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks again for your continued support Martha!

PH
Paul H.
Kia Sedona
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Pam. She said they are always good with scheduling and the service is excellent.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks for the review Paul!

RICHARD R.
Albany, NY
Nissan Murano
03/12/2019
Great service at a fair price.
As always, my car was serviced timely and professionally at a fair price. Trace also alerted me to other items to be addressed at next service interval, which is helpful.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Rich, appreciate your business!

RL
ROB L.
Kia Soul
03/12/2019
Great service, big jobs or small ones
As always, professional and courteous service. Got my oil changed. Not too long waiting for my car. Comfortable lounge to wait in. Whether it’s major service or routine maintenance, Trev’s always takes great care of me and my car.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks for the review Rob and for being a loyal customer!

SA
Stan A.
Troy, NY
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Stan said he has been dealing with him for the past 15 years.

Thanks Stan!

TOM B.
Burnt Hills, NY
03/06/2019
Local neat clean & organized
On time , swift no worries on my end and my Friend Billy S. is the reason for my shift in service professionals from my previous provider. A pleasure to say the least.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Tom, if you need us in the future give us a call!!

TR
TOM R.
03/06/2019
Good service at a fair price
Have been taking my vehicles to Trev for 15 years and have been happy with his work. They fix what is needed and don't exaggerate the problem to do more work than is needed. Recently my brakes got very bad very quickly, the damage was a bad rotor which was properly repaired
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 03/19/2019

Thanks Tom, always a pleasure :)