Mechanicville, NY
12/15/2018
Reliable and trustworthy
We are always pleased with Trev’s service and work. The employees are always friendly And helpful.

Daniel B.
Saturn Ion
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Daniel said he is happy with the business.

EH
ED H.
Lincoln Town Car
12/13/2018
Great service and great staff
Master mechanics provide speedy service with a friendly attitude .

Kia Stinger
Most Honest Shop in Clifton Park
Trev always gives me the straight answer and never suggests anything I don't actually need. Great guy!

KW
KATHLEEN W.
Helpful service
Friendly, quick and reasonably priced

EJ
EDUARDO J.
12/11/2018
Can Now Come to a Stop
Brought my sons car in for front breaks and I didn't know how bad they were. Driven there was an adventure. When Trev called me and told me it was done I Couldn't believe the difference in the car. Trev was very courteous and imformative. He has become my mechanic because of all the good work he does. He also gives a Veteran discount, His prices are reasonable. He tell you in advance what it is going to cost so you won't be surprised.

CHARLES S.
Buick Enclave
12/08/2018
Honesty is his policy
My wife always believed that her car had to be serviced at the dealer because of warranties, etc. Let week, we took her car for dealer maintenance she was told that the car had a major problem with the power steering that had to be fixed before it could be approved for inspection. The cost would be $1700.00. I was not convinced that the dealer was correct so I took the car to Trev's where I have taken my cars and trucks for many years. He thoroughly examined the "major" problem only to find out that it was not a major problem. He recommended that we change out the fluid and replace it with a fluid that would reduce, if not eliminate, the noise of the power steering and he even suggested that the issue was so minor that it could be done the next time we took the car in for servicing.
This is not the first time that Trev saved us money. When he inspected my car a year ago, I knew it needed brakes. He only put on the front brakes because he said the back brakes were not worn and could probably wait another year.
Trev is honest and reliable. I am so pleased that he will be serving my wife's car because I trust him to fix it right at a reasonable price.

Don M.
Round Lake, NY
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Don said the employees were loyal. They provided honest service. They had his vehicle in and out of service.

LG
LINDA G.
Lincoln MKX
12/07/2018
Very friendly and accommodating
You were quick and reasonably priced. Did a great job. Thank you

11/29/2018
Honest, knowledgeable, fast....
I had a brake issue with my wife's car and it required immediate attention. Trev got it in right away and although he had a shop full of cars, managed to get the repairs done and her car back to us in a day. The car now stops on a dime and drives like new. She couldn't be happier. You know what they say, happy wife, happy life! Great job Trev, thank you!

MARTHA L.
Honda Civic Cpe
11/28/2018
appointments in advance and can leave car night before
Change of all season tires to all 4 winter tires on a Honda Civic for college student child. Had Trev do a safety check and asked if antifreeze is good to -35 and it was.
Appreciate being able to drop car off night before for early appointment next morning. A phone call during the day and easy pick up once work is done I a plus in my opinion.

SA
Stan A.
Troy, NY
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Stan said the customer service was fine.

GMC Yukon XL
11/18/2018
great service
they do what needs to be done at a reasonable price.

ROBERT S.
Subaru Legacy
11/15/2018
love my new snow tires.
Great deal on my snow tires!!! No hidden charges. Why go anyplace else.

MIKE P.
Schenectady, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/15/2018
Still Great in my book
I called, got an appointment for first thing the next day and my car was ready before lunch. I've always only had a good experience at Trev's Automotive and I'm glad to know I can count on Trev when I need help with my vehicles.

Mike P

Josh L.
Saratoga Springs, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the valve stem was repaired on his spare tire and recommends this facility.

MARTHA L.
11/06/2018
Exhaust system repair
One day last week the exhaust system got really loud. I called Trev to arrange dropping off in the afternoon so he could begin assessing what was wrong. I needed a muffler and the pipe before the muffler. Thankful I didn’t need a manifold pipe or catalytic converter. By the next afternoon I drove away with what sounded like a new car. Trev charged for parts only on this repair! I’m not sure if that’s the usual or because I’m a loyal return customer. Trev has always told us straight what needed to be done soon or what’s needed to get repaired. I’ve been going for over 6 years and will continue. Thanks
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 11/07/2018

Thanks Marha for yet another awesome review!

GA
Gary A.
Buick Regal
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the business was friendly and quick. They did some work for him in the past and he likes them.

Thanks Gary!

Everyone is so friendly and helpful. The service is GREAT

Thanks Elaine!

Dommick G.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Dommick said the service was quick and easy.

Thanks Dommick!