IS
Isadore S.
Kia Optima
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Isadore said the business gives consistent, professional, timely service at a very good value.

RD
Rich D.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Rich said that they are always prompt. They do a great job.

Joe S.
Cohoes, NY
Mercury Grand Marquis
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Joe said the business does a good job.

MARTHA L.
11/06/2019
Where I go when I get a maintenance required
I just trust Trev to give me the correct assessment of what is needed to keep our vehicles safely on the road. Thanks!

CAROL C.
11/05/2019
Wouldn' go anywhere else
For years I took my car to my trusted mechanic. After he retired I started going to Trev. Found him to be just as reliable and honest. His location is so convenient and he is very in tune on product updates and what may be needed for properly servicing my vehicle. My repairs were done in a timely manner and they even returned my vehicle to me! Talk about great, personal service.

JQ
JOHN Q.
Dodge Dakota
10/30/2019
Another Great Repair by Trev's Auto!
Replaced the catalytic converters on my truck after the check engine light came on. Truck runs better than ever and the check engine light did not come back on after the repair. I've been coming to these guy's for only a short time but i'm sure glad I found them. No job too big or small. From oil changes to major work that they have done for me and you never have to return, the work is always top notch! Thanks again! I'll see you soon for an oil change...

~John~

NW
Nabila W.
Mazda CX-9
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Nabila said she was really happy with the response the business provided. She did not have any issues.

Saratoga Springs, NY
10/17/2019
NYS Inspection
Fast and honest. Thank you.

MARTHA L.
Honda Civic Cpe
10/16/2019
Yearly inspection of grad school child
No problems found passed inspection Yay!!!

JOHN K.
10/16/2019
Recent Service
One of the things I like about Trevs is their honesty. You can believe their diagnosis and never feel you are being oversold or ripped off. They are fair and honest.

KW
Kevin W.
Reading, PA
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the service was good, 100 percent perfect. He said the vehicle drove perfectly and had no problems all the way home to Pennsylvania.

TN
Tina N.
Ballston Spa, NY
Nissan Rogue
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Tina said she had a good experience at this business. The staff was nice and polite. Everything was done in a timely manner

DF
DAVID F.
Castleton On Hudson, NY
Jeep Cherokee
10/05/2019
Great service.
Actually 2 reviews in one here. Brought my 2001 Cherokee in for annual major service last year it was hubs and steering this year it was cooling system and driveline fluids. As usual all the work was done sooner than later (dropped off Monday ready Tuesday/ Wednesday). Haven't had to bring it back because something wasn't done right either which is really important to me since I travel a lot and it's sometimes a challenge to pick it up let alone drop it off again.
So most recently. Sunday night we're at Country Drive in off exit 8 with our boat and Jeep wont start (starter failed 167K miles) called the after hours # in about 20 minutes we were picked up boat and all. Our son met us at the shop. Figured it would take at least 2 days to get it fixed-nope Monday 4:30 got voice mail it was done.
I'm giving 5 stars because the quality of the work is there, fast turn around and cost is reasonable.

TG
Tom G.
Pontiac Firebird
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Tom said he felt like the staff at this business did not want to answer any questions that he had.

BK

JQ
JOHN Q.
Dodge Dakota
09/26/2019
Great fast and honest service!
So glad we started using Trev's Automotive for all our automotive service!
Great trustworthy place to have your vehicles repaired!

AH
Alison H.
Saratoga Springs, NY
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Alison said everybody was really friendly and prompt, and they made the whole thing easy at this business.

Schenectady, NY
Honda Civic Si
09/20/2019
Trustworthy and Reliable repair shop
Been having all of my vehicles serviced with Trev's for years. I have two teenage drivers and I know I can count on Trevor and his guys to make sure the kids cars are safe and running well. Have recommended Trev's to friends in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks for everything:)

JV
JEREMY V.
09/19/2019
Valve cover oil leak
Trev's Auto fixed my truck correctly after another place tried to three times. No longer burning oil and smoking while driving down the road.
Trevor B. from Trev's Automotive responded on 09/20/2019

Thanks Jeremy! Glad we could help you out!!!

TOM S.
Acura TL
09/19/2019
does a great job, trustworhty at a fair price
would recommend to friends