Donna C. on 05/06/2017
Donna said the service provided by this business was a nightmare. She did not appreciate this business refusing to release her vehicle because they could not take the payment over the phone.
Vehicle: Nissan Maxima
Service Date: 05/03/2017
Review Created: 05/06/2017
Trevor B. at Trev's Automotive responded on 05/11/2017

Current credit card readers with chip policies do not allow payment over the phone from long distance customers . Sorry for your inconvenience .

Shibo J. on 07/24/2015
Shibo said he feels like they have paid $500 for the wrong part at this business. They were supposed to fix the radiator but they had fixed the alternator instead.
Vehicle: Honda Civic
Service Date: 07/03/2015
Review Created: 07/24/2015
Trevor B. at Trev's Automotive responded on 07/25/2015

Total language barrier here . Vehicle was towed in , in the middle of night , with no understatndable info from foreign customer . Battery totally dead . After charging battery , found the alternator not charging . Replaced alternator after driving found radiator cracked . Apparently , very small crack in radiator tank squirted on alternator , shorting it out . When we got vehicle in am everything was dry with no sign of antifreeze leakage . Unknown to us vehicle had 2 different problems . Sorry , these things happen sometimes . Sorry you and your father do not speak english , and cannot understand the situation or explanation . Is it really our fault your car had multiple problems ??

Hunter N. on 05/19/2015
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Verbally Abusive Owner (to his employee)"
I had an appt. this morning to have my truck worked on today (5/19/15). Not long after my truck was taken in, the owner (TREV) had a confrontation with his employee, the young lady at the front counter
She had said something to a customer he was not happy with. He proceeded to berate her, humiliate her and all in front of myself and another customer in the waiting from. "What the fuck were you thinking, what the fuck is wrong with you. . .youre trained to do as told, not to think"
I stood up. Told him that no person should be spoken to that way and that I wanted my truck back. I will not give my hard earned $ to anyone who feels it's ok to speak to others like that.
I only hope the young ladt doesn't receive further backlash from this. He truly showed his true colors as an employer and person!!
U-Haul should also consider pulling his rental agreement with them. Poor representation!!
Service Date: 05/19/2015
Review Created: 05/19/2015 07:31 AM
Trevor B. at Trev's Automotive responded on 05/20/2015

Frustration with ignorance and ineptitude gets the better of everyone sometimes . Thank you for your input on a subject that you have no idea of past history or current application . My employee and I both had a good laugh after you left . I apologized for your actions to my other customer after you left . This business is not a church . Its a shop full of 25 year experienced technicians who don't sugarcoat this generations screwups or talk like stuck up aristocrats . We speak the honest truth of a matter , though somewhat salty at times .  Thank you for leaving and not gracing out establishment again . I do not need business from jackasses ;-)

Kristen K. on 08/04/2014
Kristen said she was not satisfied with the service provided by the business because in 7 hours, they only did some work on her rear axle. She got her money back from the business and serviced her vehicle herself. She would not recommend this business for service because of the reasons already stated.
Vehicle: Kia Soul
Service Date: 08/01/2014
Review Created: 08/04/2014
Trevor B. at Trev's Automotive responded on 08/10/2014

Kristin called at 8am broke down with her brakes locked up . We immediately towed her car in and diagnosed it without an appointment .Kristins parts for her front and rear brakes we not available locally . We ordered parts immediately after approval for a front and rear brake service . After waiting for parts most of the day , we were only able to get her rear bakes done by closing time . Sometimes immediate satisfaction is not always available in every aspect of our service . Though 2 out of three is not bad , we cannot make parts appear magically on the spot . Sorry Kristen , forgot my magic want that day :-)

Mark D. on 07/09/2014
Spoke with Ann. She said it took five weeks for them to fix an axle. They kept giving her the runaround. She would not recommend them due to this experience.
Service Date: 07/07/2014
Review Created: 07/09/2014
Trevor B. at Trev's Automotive responded on 07/11/2014

Actuall took 4 hours to replace broken axle assy on trailer . Took 4 weeks for manufacturer of trailer to get us the part . Sorry about the "runaround" but your broken trailer manufacturer parts availability is not really our fault . Have a great day ,  Thanks for your business , Trev