TN
Tina N.
Ballston Spa, NY
Nissan Rogue
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Tina said she had a good experience at this business. The staff was nice and polite. Everything was done in a timely manner

DF
DAVID F.
Castleton On Hudson, NY
Jeep Cherokee
10/05/2019
Great service.
Actually 2 reviews in one here. Brought my 2001 Cherokee in for annual major service last year it was hubs and steering this year it was cooling system and driveline fluids. As usual all the work was done sooner than later (dropped off Monday ready Tuesday/ Wednesday). Haven't had to bring it back because something wasn't done right either which is really important to me since I travel a lot and it's sometimes a challenge to pick it up let alone drop it off again.
So most recently. Sunday night we're at Country Drive in off exit 8 with our boat and Jeep wont start (starter failed 167K miles) called the after hours # in about 20 minutes we were picked up boat and all. Our son met us at the shop. Figured it would take at least 2 days to get it fixed-nope Monday 4:30 got voice mail it was done.
I'm giving 5 stars because the quality of the work is there, fast turn around and cost is reasonable.

BK

JOHN Q.
Mechanicville, NY
Dodge Dakota
09/26/2019
Great fast and honest service!
So glad we started using Trev's Automotive for all our automotive service!
Great trustworthy place to have your vehicles repaired!

AH
Alison H.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Alison said everybody was really friendly and prompt, and they made the whole thing easy at this business.

Schenectady, NY
Honda Civic Si
09/20/2019
Trustworthy and Reliable repair shop
Been having all of my vehicles serviced with Trev's for years. I have two teenage drivers and I know I can count on Trevor and his guys to make sure the kids cars are safe and running well. Have recommended Trev's to friends in the past and will continue to do so. Thanks for everything:)

Joe S.
Cohoes, NY
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Joe said he always recommends the business for service.

DAVE M.
Hyundai Accent
05/08/2019
Awesome Service
Called last minute. Trev got my car in the next day. Great Service and Great Price. I highly Recommend.... Thanks Dave

MARTHA L.
05/08/2019
Yearly inspection
No surprises my vehicle passed yearly inspection. Trev’s has been my mechanic for over 5 years. He’s there when I need a repair or just a routine inspection.

Robet S.
05/06/2019
Why go anyplace else.
I've been coming to you exclusively since I moved to Clifton park .Always fast service, (sometimes without an appointment) fair price and you only fix what needs fixing.

Joe F.
Gansevoort, NY
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Joe said they were able to get him in, they were extremely accommodating, they were polite and they did exactly what they said they were going to do in the time they said they would do it. He is very satisfied.

HH
Howard H.
Troy, NY
Land Rover Range Rover
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Howard said that the business found out what the issue with his vehicle was but they did not fully resolve it themselves. He had to go to another business to get the issue fixed completely.

Amy S.
Troy, NY
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Amy said there are no complaints about the business.

DALE L.
02/15/2019
A welcome second opinion
Trev gave us a 2nd quote for a new alternator needed,. His price was good. Their service was fast and complete even during a snowstorm. Thank You!

Marlene H.
Mechanicville, NY
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Marlene said everybody is friendly, they gave her options and they fixed her vehicle the way she wanted it fixed.

MARTHA L.
02/09/2019
Always trust Trev for the truth
The car needed an oil change-however when a ‘maintenance required’ light kept lighting up on the dashboard I knew it was time to go see Trev. After a check out of our car he stated’ it meant it was time for an oil change’ . This is an older Honda which has no code system to tell you what is needed and this was the first time I’ve ever had that light show up in owning the car for almost 6 years. The car has been maintained by Trev’s all 6 years so I trust him and his expertise.

MIKE P.
Schenectady, NY
Mitsubishi Outlander
11/15/2018
Still Great in my book
I called, got an appointment for first thing the next day and my car was ready before lunch. I've always only had a good experience at Trev's Automotive and I'm glad to know I can count on Trev when I need help with my vehicles.

Mike P

Josh L.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the valve stem was repaired on his spare tire and recommends this facility.

WR
William R.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/08/2018 Category: Service
William said that the place treated him right.

RK
Rich K.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Rich said the business was done pretty much on schedule. They kept him informed throughout the process.