RICHARD R.
Albany, NY
Nissan Murano
02/20/2020
Great service and professional honesty
Brought my vehicle in for a 50,000 mile service. Service was completed timely and at a fair price. I was particularly impressed that Trev indicated to me that a wheel alignment was not necessary at this time, despite the fact I listed it as an item on my service "to do" list. Many service centers would have just gone ahead and performed it anyway, necessary or not. I very much appreciated Trev's honesty and that's a key reason I trust my vehicles to Trev's Automotive.

Saranac Lake, NY
02/12/2020
Professional and affordable
Everyone at Trev’s is professional and helpful, work was completed in a short time frame, cost seemed reasonable.

Robin S.
MINI Cooper Coupe
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Robin said they were great to deal with and they did a great job.

Don M.
Round Lake, NY
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Don said he has been going there for 10 years. They are the very best, have prompt service and he is very pleased.

FH
FRAN H.
Ballston Spa, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/06/2020
Inspection and oil change
I asked for an appointment for an inspection and then realized I also was going to be due for an oil change. Trev was very nice and accommodated my need for extra service on the same day.
THE BEST!!! And both inspection and oil change were completed quickly and efficiently!!! I have been a regular customer for many years. Using his U-Haul service as well as his automotive service. For readers, U-Haul is no longer managed by Trevs. Great for all vehicle needs.

TN
Tim N.
Round Lake, NY
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Rachel. She said the staff always provides good service in a reasonable time.

TOM S.
Acura TL
02/03/2020
does a great job, trustworhty at a fair price
Very prompt and efficient.

DARLENE S.
Rexford, NY
02/03/2020
Best Auto repair shop in Clifton Park
Trev is Honest and his staff is knowledgeable and friendly.

AC
ANITA C.
02/02/2020
Excellent care
Great care is provided, they listen when you talk with them about your problems on your vehicle.

NG
NORM G.
Ford F-350 Super Duty
02/01/2020
11 Years and Counting
I have been taking my vehicles to Trev for 11 years. I have never once had to take my vehicles back after repairs, and I get my vehicles back clean. His pricing is fair, he is upfront about the work being performed, and never performs unnecessary work. Trev comes highly recommended.

PL
PATRICIA L.
01/30/2020
Very good, professional service.
Good service, nice people.

TRICIA M.
01/28/2020
New tires
I needed new tires. Trev got me in right away!
4 new tires and great service!

01/28/2020
Slow leaking tire
I’d been dealing with a slow leaking front drivers side tire for about 10 days that was getting worse. Emailed Trev made an appointment to drop off my
car in the late afternoon for assessment/repair the next early am. Trev called in about an hour and said I had a nail in the tire that was on an angle and was piercing the sidewall. I needed a new tire. Since the CRV is 4 wheel drive and the front tires were near the end of tread life we replaced 2 front tires. I hope to replace the rear tires in the next 2-3 months because they are ok now but nearing the end of life too. Trev ordered the tires and I had my car back by noon the following day. I trust Trev.I will continue to take our vehicles to him to keep them safe and on the road.

PN
Peter N.
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Peter said the business is friendly and does quick work.

Sam M.
Chrysler 200
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave. He said this place got the job done and got it done quick. The only thing was that it was a little on the expensive side. They found another problem with the vehicle, gave him a quote and got it done in a day and a half and he was very satisfied with that.