Latest Review about 1 hour ago

RICHARD R.
Albany, NY
Nissan Murano
07/27/2021
Great service at a fair price
Trev's performed a wheel bearing replacement, which was determined to be necessary during a thorough servicing during my preceding visit. I scheduled the service one week after my initial visit. I was taken right away, and the work was completed within the exact time frame that Trev had estimated the week before. I was back on the road promptly. My experiences at Trev's have always been very positive, with great and thorough service performed at a fair price. Thanks Trev!

DE
DEREK E.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2021
Always reliable service, fast and friendly.
Stranded with dead battery, when AAA didn't answer their phone, Trev's did and had a truck with me within 20 minutes. I had a new battery first thing in the morning, excellent experience.

AC
ANITA C.
Continuing great sevice
Great job on the latest service we keep an eye on the situation.

RON G.
owner of mustang
The wait was as comfortable as possible. Very good service.

GN
GARY N.
Ballston Spa, NY
Kia Forte
07/20/2021
Very satisfied
Great service, great tow operator , reasonable prices. What else can be said?

MO
MARTHA O.
07/18/2021
Dependable service
My Toyota Camry needed to have the state inspection done. I got my appointment for the day and time I needed to fit my schedule.
Since I waited on site for it, the service was timely.

HN
HOWARD N.
Mechanicville, NY
Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/15/2021
Reliable and Trustworthy
Never trys to over sell you anything you don't need. Trustworthy and always quick to get me in and out as promised.

AC
ANITA C.
07/15/2021
Good Service
Always provides good service and gives excellent advise.

RL
ROB L.
07/12/2021
Always a great experience at Trevs. Good people.
Quick scheduling
Quality service
Friendly environment
Good place to take your car

KW
KEVIN W.
Schenectady, NY
07/02/2021
Very knowledgeable staff.
Friendly,fast and efficient. Prices are good also.

LH
LISA H.
Mechanicville, NY
06/29/2021
Everything I asked for
Great, respectful and careful work adding a trailer hitch to my suv. Looks great.

RICHARD R.
Albany, NY
Nissan Murano
06/27/2021
Thorough, Trustworthy Service at a Fair Price
I brought my vehicle into Trev's for a 75,000 mile service. Not only did Trev's take care of the service at a reasonable price, Trev's specialists also identified a potential problem with one of my wheel bearings - just a week before a scheduled long car trip, during which, if left untreated, it could have posed real problems. Trev scheduled a follow-up appointment for a few days later, fixed it in a flash, and my trip was a smooth one. Thanks, Trev's Automotive for your diligent diagnosis and expert service!

JJ
JUDITH J.
Saturn VUE
06/24/2021
SPEEDY SERVICE
My car needed its annual inspection. Trev returned my call the same day and scheduled me for service the next day. I elected to stay at the facility while the inspection was done, and I was on my way after only 45 minutes. Some doctors could use Trev’s system of honoring appointment times. LOL!

DIRK H.
06/14/2021
Great customer service. Quality work. Reasonable prices.
Very reasonable prices. Much better than dealerships. Trev has always been upfront and honest with me about what needs servicing and what can wait. Quality of work is excellent and on time. Customer service is very friendly and helpful. It's nice to have a local mechanic who recognizes you, even with a mask on, and still remembers you by your first name.

RICK M.
Gansevoort, NY
06/12/2021
Always great
Since he opened Trev and his staff have been excellent. Every trip has been efficient and honest--the most recent being no exception.