AC
ANITA C.
10/14/2020
Not happy until it right, goes extra mile
Had truck in for repair, inspection and oil change. Problem came up and they did all that they could to compete as fast as they could to repair. I’m very happy with the outcome on 128,000 mile truck.

MARTHA L.
10/08/2020
A loyal customer still...
Who do you call for roadside service when your car won’t turn over? Trev’s! We had a weak battery that failed us.Trev’s installed it 7 years ago so we aren’t upset to replace it at this time before winter hits.

Susan B.
Ballston Spa, NY
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Susan said the business is always great. She said this is the second time she has brought her vehicle to the business and they always get the job done right the first time. She said she has had no problems, they are fast, she doesn't have to wait long, and they have a comfortable place to wait. She said it's perfect for her.

Brian M.
Ballston Spa, NY
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Brian said every time he goes to them they don't hesitate. They figure out what the problem is and they fix it every time. Suggested keep up the savings and helping everyone out.

JQ
JOHN Q.
Mechanicville, NY
Hyundai Accent
10/06/2020
Great Work Performed!
Thanks for the new sneakers on my wife's car and the maintenance service.

BJ
Ben J.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Ben said it was a very good experience. It was a very professional transaction and they did a good job . It was a little more expensive than he expected , but they justified that by explaining that they used quality parts . They are the experts and he is not.

SP
SHERRY P.
Lexus NX
10/01/2020
Trustworthy
As always, reliable, quick, reasonable and friendly.

SJ
STEVE J.
Ford Windstar Wagon
09/29/2020
Trev's has an excellent reputation for quality and dependable service. I am always pleased with the work done on my vehicle

JQ
JOHN Q.
Mechanicville, NY
Dodge Dakota
09/29/2020
Great fast and honest service!
Trev's is always your best bet for routine service, brakes, tires alignment , motor work etc.
Honest fast reliable work always!

MEGHAN B.
Dodge Journey
Honest, Trustworthy Service
I needed emergency service and Trev’s was the closest repair shop. I left the car there when the shop was closed hoping they could help me when they reopened on Monday morning. They did! They found the source of the breakdown, for me in without an appointment, did quality work and the cost was reasonable. But what I appreciated most was the very polite, respectful attitudes of all of the staff that I had interactions with. Very impressive!! Trev’s was recommended frequently on our community Facebook page by others and I’m gladi took the chance with them. I WILL be back for future service.

BN
BRIAN N.
09/21/2020
4 new tires, NYS Inspection & Oil Change
Trev provided us a great price on 4 new quality tires on my wife's Honda CRV. We also had an oil change & State inspection. The work was all done in just a few hours and at a fair price.

09/15/2020
Excellent service and excellent value
When I bring my car to Trev's Automotive, I know that I am getting the best service for the best price. Period.

JV
John V.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
John said they were very good.

TK
Ted K.
Buffalo, NY
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Ted said they did a good job.

EM
ELI M.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/04/2020
Trusted Mechanic
Trev and his team are trustworthy. They go the extra mile. They provide excellent service. Tell me where else you want me to post a positive review, and I will!