Steve M.
Fort Edward, NY
05/15/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Phyllis. She said they got her in on time, took care of it and everything seems to be absolutely as it should be. She is very pleased and will definitely recommend them to her friends. If she wasn't moving out of state, they would be her number one go to business for vehicle repairs.

MO
MARTHA O.
Clifton Park, NY
05/13/2021
I trust them to do what is needed to service my car .
Trev's automotive was highly recommended by my neighbor. I gave them a try after the Toyota service department where I had usually taken my car failed to come through for me after an emergency call to them. I called Trev's and scheduled for them to come and tow my car from my home to their shop. They did the work needed in a timely fashion and they didn't charge me an arm and a leg. I will continue to use their services and will be happy to referr friends and family.

FH
FRAN H.
Ballston Spa, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/08/2021
Inspection
I needed an inspection immediately upon return to New York State. Trev got me in and while there .... I was advised that my oil change was due and that down the road I will need brakes... giving me plenty of time to plan and save for the cost of brakes. It's great knowing someone is watching for my cars needs.

PR
PATRICK R.
Mechanicville, NY
05/06/2021
Annual inspection oil change and tire rotation
I was able to set up an appointment for later in the day . I was recognized when I came in. The work was completed in a timely manner. I waited for the work to be completed and the waiting area was clean, comfortable. Great TEAM!

Jim R.
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Jim said the business was quick, attentive, and timely with their work,

GD
GARY D.
Rexford, NY
05/01/2021
Rav 4 service
It's always a pleasure to deal with Trev. A straight shooter.

MARTHA L.
04/23/2021
Yearly inspection - no problem!!!
I’ve been taking our vehicles to Trev for 6 plus years. If you do routine maintenance and repairs with Trev there are no surprise repairs needed when your car needs inspection. I like that fact.

NC
Noah C.
Gansevoort, NY
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Noah said they have the most affordable tow prices he's seen and they had quick service.

BN
BRIAN N.
Clifton Park, NY
04/22/2021
Oil Change, State Inspection & summer tires
Trev & his team did a great job getting this work done very quickly and at a reasonable cost. Always a very good experience at Trev's

LP
LARRY P.
Saratoga Springs, NY
Great Business
Does the job correctly and quickly every time.

Friendly, efficient and timely
I was looking for a new repair shop and called Trev’s. The person answering the phone was friendly and informative and I was able to get an appointment quickly. Will definitely call on them again1

MEL M.
Chrysler 300
Brake Repair
As always Trev's diagnosed and repaired brake issues.
I have confidence and trust with the work done.

AH
ANTOINETTE H.
Honest Car Repair Shop
Excellent service. They were upfront with the cost, and pinned down the problems with the car.

LP
LARRY P.
Stillwater, NY
Friendly!
The People's at Trev where Polite and Friendly.

Sue H.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Sue said he squeezed her in and did a good job.