RICHARD R.
Albany, NY
Nissan Murano
02/27/2021
Great service at a fair price
Brought my vehicle in for its 70,000 mile service. Had extensive list of items, including oil/filter changes, tire rotation, brake work, and interval service checklist items. My vehicle was on the lift timely, as soon as I arrived, and Trace did a great job with all of the items, completing them ahead of the scheduled wit time, so I was able to get back on the road sooner. Price was very reasonable for such quality service. I shudder to think what the damage would have been had I taken my vehicle to the dealer for service. Trev's continues its time-honored practice of quality service at a reasonable price. Thank you, Trev!

RK
RICH K.
Saratoga Springs, NY
02/27/2021
Quick and reliable
I needed a battery on short notice, and Trev got me in right away. I've been taking my older vehicle to Trev's for a few years now, and have always been satisfied.

Cynthia S.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Cynthia said that they do an impeccable job every time she goes there. They're knowledgeable, fair and told her what to look for in the future for maintenance. They're excellent mechanics.

JQ
JOHN Q.
Hyundai Accent
02/18/2021
Quality Service as usual..
State Inspection and oil change performed.
My wife and I use no one else to service our vehicles.
Trev and his mechanics are the absolute best for everything your vehicle needs!

NF
NEIL F.
02/17/2021
Great job
Got me in and out same day! Great job

Stephen C.
Ram 2500
02/17/2021 Category: Service
Stephen said the quality is really good, fair price and the business informs him of foreseeable problems.

02/05/2021
My car was towed for a flat tire. When I picked my car they replaced 2 tires and charged me for 2 tires without calling me to let me know the cost. So I payed double what I was expected to pay. Not cool

ROBERT S.
Subaru Legacy
02/04/2021
Another fine job!!!
Trev does all my regular maintenance and repairs on my Subaru's for a number of years. I am very satisfied with the service they provide.

Jerry G.
Troy, NY
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Jerry said he has always been good with the business and gives good service. If he can get him in that day he tells him. If he can't then he tells him that too. He likes the service. It is a convenient place to go.

CP
Corey P.
Waterford, NY
01/29/2021 Category: Service
Corey said they are good at turning vehicles over on time.

MARTHA L.
01/27/2021
Uh oh Car not throwing heat
our car was not throwing heat even when 40 degrees out. Trev diagnosed the heater core was partially plugged. Not the news you want to hear but yes the CRV is 14 years old. He flushed the heater core added antifreeze and has prepared us for the fact the heater core might need replacement. Yes it’s potentially a big repair bill. Will decide what to do when needed. Fingers crossed....

BN
BRIAN N.
01/22/2021
Oil Change & Snow tires mounted
The appointment was easy to schedule, the work was done quickly and as always Trev & his team are great to work with!!

MF
MICHAEL F.
01/22/2021
Repair and Inspection
Had a check engine light on my car which would prevent me from passing inspection. Call up Trev's and brought it in the next day. They found the problem that day, ordered the part, fixed it, and performed the inspection all within two business days. It was a quick and easy process working with them.

TE
TROY E.
Schenectady, NY
Lexus GS 350
01/21/2021
Customer service
Trevor was very friendly and provided good insight. He recommended what need to get done now and in the future!

MEL M.
Chrysler 300
01/15/2021
Trev's Repair and Maintenance
I have used Trev's service for both my cars for more than 10 years. His support to maintain my vehicles is always quickly available.
This week he quickly diagnosed and repaired a tire problem that developed on one car. Then timely did my annual maintenance on a second car. Very pleased with the support I count on.