Pasco, WA
Land Rover Discovery Sport
11/14/2018
Best customer service in town.
best experience

RL
ROD L.
11/06/2018
Battery Issues
As always, my issues were priority. In and out quickly and professionally. Thank you

DOUG S.
11/06/2018
Good experience
Needed it done quick. It's my only vehicle. Was done promptly, price was fair. This was a good experience

HM
Harold M.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Harold said they are helpful. They were able to get him in even without an appointment and they finished at a good time.

ROBERTA / SCOTT S.
Pasco, WA
10/27/2018
Jason, Miguel and team are always very professional.
The team of professionals are amazing. I always feel like I am treated as family. Miguel went above and beyond with the service.

Art M.
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Art said he is very pleased. Also they did an excellent job.

Mercury Grand Marquis
10/20/2018
It's close to where I live, and they have convenient hours.
They were polite on the phone, they called me right away to update me when the scope of the job changed to discuss my options and costs. They offered shuttle service without me asking, both when I dropped off my vehicle, and called me at my contact number to offer to come get me on the day I said I was going to pick up my vehicle. They were polite, friendly and helpful. And their parking lot at the Kennewick location, on Clearwater, has adequate parking.

Josh R.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Josh said they treat him good.

CP
COLLEEN P.
10/11/2018
I called for an appt and they got me in the next day. I had a timetable that I needed my car by and they were able to assist me. I will be using their services again soon!

Dale B.
Toyota Tundra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Dale said he had a pleasant, and fun experience with the staff.

PQ
Penny Q.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Penny said she likes everybody who works there and they do a really good job. They do excellent work. However, she spent $1731 to get her vehicle fixed and when she got the vehicle home she noticed a new problem that was not there when she dropped the vehicle off at the facility.

DV
David V.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
David said the business had a lot of staff on hand and answered all his questions.

SR
Scott R.
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the guys were great, the price was fair and they kept him informed.

SF
Sergay F.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Sergay said he got his vehicle serviced at this business and it was easy to do so.

James P.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
James said business did a good job. He is very pleased with their work.

ND
Nick D.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Nick said it was pretty good service, but it could have been done in a more timely fashion.

Yakima, WA
10/01/2018
Went above and beyond and prompt!
They did more than they had to or was expected of them for myself and my vehicle. I had a family member with me during pick up and she even said, well I better keep this place is mind, that's good business!

09/30/2018
Very fair and completely honest
These folks are very helpful. Whatever make car, they treat a person with the utmost respect. They do a great job and have reasonalbe prices. We always take our vehicles to this business..

CR
CARRIE/RICK R.
INFINITI FX35
09/29/2018
Awesome service and people!
Quick and competent service and an awesome friendly atmosphere! They are always willing to work me in on short notice and they work around my crazy schedule!

RV
Robert V.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the business does good work. They are efficient and friendly.