KT
Katherine T.
Gladstone, OR
Subaru Crosstrek
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Katherine said this business was very helpful and did a great job. She appreciated Jose's help and service on her vehicle.

GB
GREG B.
Pasco, WA
03/30/2021
Friendly, courteous, professional customer service.
I've always been treated well (and fairly), at Tri-Cities Battery.
They have often worked me in without an appointment.
Usually minor problems with my vehicle. However, i would not hesitate to call on them for more major repairs.

EG
ELESAR G.
03/24/2021
Tricity Battery has been servicing my infinity & Lexus for several years. Always good service, professional, friendly staff, I've referred many people there, thank u staff...

Chevrolet S-10
03/16/2021
Tri-Cities Battery has been my go-to shop for about 3 years. I'll continue going.

JOHN B.
Audi TT
03/09/2021
Friendly professional service
A great place for electrical service on an auto. They checked out the battery and charging system quickly for less money than estimated and gave it a clean bill of health.

JOSE D.
03/08/2021
Great Customer Service!!
Always friendly and professional. Prompt service. Shout out to Harry, great person representing your brand!!

KRISTA M.
02/25/2021
Awesome Workers
They were all very nice and polite and trustworthy I appreciate them and the work they did.

Don C.
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Don said he brought the vehicle in for certain things to be done. He needed a front end alignment and have his tires switched over and changed, if they could do the alignment. He stated they couldn't do the alignment and there was no point in changing the tires if that was not done. He got mad at the staff in there because they did do the tire change before an alignment was done. He would not recommend the business or go back there himself.

Doug B.
Lexus ES 350
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Doug's wife. She said they like the service provided by the staff.

Dee L.
Washington
Ford Expedition
02/06/2021 Category: Service
Dee said it was excellent. They were very nice. Juan at the front desk was super knowledgeable and helpful. Juan was really awesome. Juan was great help for her.

Dodge Neon
01/20/2021
Great place.
Good service, friendly staff, and I appreciate the explanations of what was wrong with my car.

DONOVAN D.
01/14/2021
Juan is the best
My wife and I needed new tires on our van and after talking with our advisor Juan we were able to make an informed decision. He made the process easy and we never felt like he was only trying to sell us things we didn’t need. He also informed us that right now they are doing a free alignment Check when you buy four tires which proved to be helpful as the front end was indeed out of alignment. They were able to get all four tires on and balanced as well as the alignment done at a very good price and I’m a timely manner. I highly recommend Juan at Tri Cities Battery.

Bob B.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Bob said compared to every facility he has been to, this business is the best. He enjoys doing business here.

JEFF / ERIN H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/09/2021
Tire repair
Thanks for the quick service with the screw in my tire - late on a Friday even! The extra effort to get my rig running before the weekend is greatly appreciated.

DEAN S.
Richland, WA
01/02/2021
Beyond Helpful
Thank you to Brandon, Albert and the great workers for the help with my issue. Everything was taken care of with a no stress attitude. Appreciate all the time taken with my vehicle and great communication.