DONOVAN D.
01/14/2021
Juan is the best
My wife and I needed new tires on our van and after talking with our advisor Juan we were able to make an informed decision. He made the process easy and we never felt like he was only trying to sell us things we didn’t need. He also informed us that right now they are doing a free alignment Check when you buy four tires which proved to be helpful as the front end was indeed out of alignment. They were able to get all four tires on and balanced as well as the alignment done at a very good price and I’m a timely manner. I highly recommend Juan at Tri Cities Battery.

Bob B.
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Bob said compared to every facility he has been to, this business is the best. He enjoys doing business here.

JEFF / ERIN H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
01/09/2021
Tire repair
Thanks for the quick service with the screw in my tire - late on a Friday even! The extra effort to get my rig running before the weekend is greatly appreciated.

DEAN S.
Richland, WA
01/02/2021
Beyond Helpful
Thank you to Brandon, Albert and the great workers for the help with my issue. Everything was taken care of with a no stress attitude. Appreciate all the time taken with my vehicle and great communication.

EG
ELESAR G.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
12/30/2020
They had the battery I needed!
Excellent, quick service!

LC
LORI C.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
12/30/2020
Great place for affordable batteries
I am happy with the service I received. Autozone refused to touch my battery, but no problem with these guys. While waiting I was updated about the status of my battery and the cost which was extremely helpful. I will be coming back here for my next battery. Thank you!!

AV
Anthony V.
Washington
Lexus IS 250
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said they were very transparent about everything and provided a really good service.

KW
Keith W.
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Keith said they were fast, efficient and quick.

CR
CARRIE/RICK R.
INFINITI FX35
12/04/2020
Servuce
I always receive fast, knowledgeable and friendly service.

EM
ERIN M.
Kia Sorento
11/21/2020
Installing new tires
Had an 11 appointment and didn’t get my car back tell after 3 had to call several times and was told they haven’t even started then the last time I called they said it be ready in 15 minutes when I arrived 15 minutes later I still had to wait another 15 minutes. Also they gave me a quote of $80 and at the end of it I paid $134. All and all it was a frustrating and disappointing experience.

CR
CARRIE/RICK R.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
11/21/2020
The service was excellent as always. Friendly, honest and knowledgeable staff. Other than warranty work, I would go no where else.

ROSIE R.
GMC Yukon
11/20/2020
A+ Workers
These guys know how to get after it, I've had multiple oil changes and tire rotations here. Always a pleasant experience. I've also purchased a battery. They are quick, curtious and Knowledgeable. And they dont try and push unnecessary maintenance on to you and your bill. A Repeat customer
Kyle Runyon thanks again guys. My wife is also happy with you keeping her SUV up to par.

EB
ED/CARRIE B.
11/14/2020
Once again excellent service
Juan up front was super helpful- truck is riding exactly the way you want with new tires, thank you for again providing some amazing service.

GN
Garrett N.
Washington
Jaguar XK
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Garrett said it was perfect. He called to make sure they had the right size battery and they said yes, come right down. When he got there he realized he left his mask at home. As he was getting ready to leave, they called him back and gave him a mask. They had a whole table set up, with sanitizer, napkins and masks . It was very well set up helpful to their customers. It was just fantastic, they discussed everything about the battery and they answered all his questions. The battery is very unique, for an exotic vehicle and he was glad they had it. They said he could bring his old battery in any time for the exchange and core charge and they would dispose of it for him.

MF
Maryanne F.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Maryanne said they were helpful and dealt with her quick. They are Covid friendly and were all wearing masks and making sure everyone else was wearing masks.