SCOTT S.
02/16/2019
Honest great service
Finding a good honest place to fix your car is tough. Look no further, TCB has earned by business but more importantly my trust

TO
Tony O.
02/16/2019
Friendly staff quality service
On very short notice the staff took in my vehicle and corrected the problem

Carol C.
Chrysler 300
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Carol said she always takes the vehicle to this business. She recommends them to others.

V
Valued Customer
02/13/2019
excellent service
Got job done in timely fashion even added a little icing on the top thank you very much

Berto M.
Dodge Charger
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Berto said he would recommend the business for service.

JIM F.
GMC Pickup
01/25/2019
Everyone was very good about getting my pickup in and diagnosing the problem and then getting it fixed asap.
I had a very good experience in that the mechanic diagnosed the problem and even though we were at the end of the day, they were able to get the starter ordered for installation the next morning. They gave me a ride home that evening and then came back to my house the next afternoon to take me back so I could pick the truck up after the job was completed. All went very smoothly. Thanks Guys.

JOHN JR D.
Benton City, WA
01/22/2019
No attention to detail. Poor customer service
Worst service I’ve ever had . There’s no attention to detail at all. I had an issue with my front axle staying locked in . Dropped it off Sunday night by Wednesday I hadn’t heard from them . So I called agent at counter accused me of the axle not being locked. I drove over got into Jeep pulled 4 ft and a tech witnessed the front axle being locked. They said we’ll call you in an hour. The next day I called them . So this Friday now 4 o’clock. They tell me theirs nothing we can do for you . So when I get in the Jeep to take it home . On the dash now shows the air bags, emergency brake is staying engaged,sway bar light is on check engine light is on and fuel gage doesn’t work now. None of those lights were on when I dropped it off. Extremely upset . I will never take my vehicle to them again and will have my fathers taken somewhere else.

Dennis S.
Lynnwood, WA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Dennis said he was pleased with the overall work the staff provided. He said to keep up the good work.

GW
GORDAN W.
01/16/2019
Oil service
Had the oil changed and they found a couple other things that needed to be done. Very fast service very appreciated. Thank you

AN
AL/BRENDA N.
01/10/2019
Always great customer service
Very easy to get an appointment or just stop in for an oil change. Techs are very proficient in checking my vehicle and bringing any other issues to my attention.

KL
Karina L.
Zillah, WA
Nissan Versa
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Karina said she goes to the business a lot for work, and the staff have always been great. When she went in, they made sure to call her before they did any work to get permission. So she was aware of what was going on.

Jordan D.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Jordan said they do good work

RD
RYAN D.
Jeep Liberty
01/09/2019
Amazing work!
So I needed new tires for my Jeep Liberty. I gave them a call to ask about what I could do. I wanted a certain tire, but they gave me other options. Which of course was a way better road to go. They did an amazing job! I was in and out in no time! They also gave me a call of when my tires had arrived for my vehicle! The installed, balanced, and aligned my vehicle for me. They are very friendly and helpful! I would totally recommend them to anyone I know!

Betty H.
Cadillac Escalade
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Betty said the service was fine and she had no problems with it.

RYAN M.
01/02/2019
Flat tire repair
I came in with a screw stuck in my wife's tire, took just a little bit of waiting, as they were very busy first thing in the morning, but the guys were able to get to it in short amount of time and get it fixed right up, no problems! They've always been super helpful, and almost always pretty fast with their work.

12/23/2018
Great Service!
The guys there were great! in and out the same day (a couple of hours)

DV
Dale V.
Ram ProMaster City Wagon
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Dale said they did a good job.

J
JOHN
12/15/2018
Professional Service
Jason is a professional at immediate service request responses and makes it very easy for me to schedule all my vehicles service needs as scheduled.

ROBERTA / SCOTT S.
12/12/2018
Jason, Miguel and team are always very professional.
The professionals at tri city battery continually go above and beyond expected levels of service! Yesterday's service was especially quick! My headlight was replaced and I was back on the road in less than an hour!! Thank you! I will always bring my vehicle to you! I highly recommend your service!

ZP
Zack P.
Kennewick, WA
Subaru Legacy Sedan (Natl)
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Zack said he receives prompt service from the staff.