KP
Kent P.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Kent said that they are very professional. They have fair pricing and are quick to respond.

Steve W.
09/09/2019
Easy and friendly service
Was very pleased with how nice the folks were
Will come back again
We have used the shop at Queensgate but moved to Kennewick so will go here now
Too bad you can’t get our records from the other shop

CR
CARRIE/RICK R.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
09/08/2019
Honest
I have Taken my vehicles in to Tri-City Battery for a number of years. They are honest and employ competent staff. I would go nowhere else.

WF
Wesley F.
09/04/2019 Category: Service
Wesley said the business was very good at what they did, they did what he requested and their customer service was very great.

Lisa M.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said she was pleased with the honesty and customer service of the business. They were a little slow, but it was a good experience.

NR
Nathaniel R.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Nathaniel said the overall experience was very good.

MARK W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/23/2019
Battery replacement
Trip City Battery has been constantly reliable when I need auto electrical diagnostic work performed. They have always had the parts needed and the expertise required to get me back on the road quickly.

EH
ED/KELLY H.
Toyota Venza
08/21/2019
Happy with this place
Have been going here for over 16 years. Have always been pleased with their service. TCB is our go to place with our autos unless it is manufacture warranty work that is needed to be done.

AV
Aurora V.
Toyota Venza
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Aurora said the staff treat her right.

GB
GREG B.
08/17/2019
Prompt/Professional/Efficient
I was very pleased to receive excellent customer service on 08/16/19.
The associate (a new employee), did a tremendous job of making me feel like a valued customer.
He was friendly, kind, efficient, and professional!
Thank you!

Greg Brown (Pasco)

MATTHEW B.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
08/15/2019
Replaced my battery
I had been having issues with my battery took my van in and they got the new battery in. Took them a matter of no time at all

Donald W.
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Donald's wife. She said the employees did a good job.

MARTIN L.
08/08/2019
Best Automotive Business.
As always. Excellent service. Very friendly environment and accommodating. Have never had a bad outcome. Class A business.

GH
GLADYS/KAREN H.
08/07/2019
The service was very good they got my oil change and my rotor fixed with the one that I bought

RY
Roque Y.
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Roque said the staff are always eager to help, they point out things to him that may need attention, they're honest and he has a good feeling dealing with them.

Saint Paul, MN
Jeep Cherokee
08/01/2019
Communicative
I took my vehicle down last minute, i has a flat tire. I was told that by the next day they would have it fixed. The tire did not come in as expected and they were very quick to let me know what was going on. After the new tire was on, they informed me of some issues they found, and asked if I wanted them fixed. Communication is key for good business, they have it down pat!!

MARTIN L.
07/24/2019
Great customer service.
Have been having issues with my cooling and heating system in my pick up. They ran and evaluation and took care of the problem. Since they had thought that they had resolved the problem they re evaluated it and reset the computer. They are a class A automotive business and I have been with them for several years. Would recommend them to any one.

FS
FRED S.
Richland, WA
07/24/2019
EXCELLENT SERVICE!
When I drove up to store, lot was filled and I assumed they were too busy. The person behind desk immediately went to my truck to check the battery. I was told they sould start replacing battery in about 30 minutes. Truck had battery replaced in sbout 40 minutes total. I was amazed in exellent service. Thank you for privilege to responnd.

BC
BLAIN C.
Kia Cadenza
07/17/2019
Fast Battery Change Out
They got me in quickly and finished on time!

Robert H.
Washington
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff were very nice and very helpful, and did everything they could to please him. They're a great team, and if he was in business he would want that team, because they go out of their way to help him.