RT
RANDY T.
04/03/2020
Excellent technician!
Ralph is by far the best technician to work on vehicles. Plus, the other team members are super friendly and very courteous.

LISA M.
04/01/2020
Servicing my Honda CRV
Extremely knowledgeable mechanics. They won't do anything to your vehicle that is unnecessary. I appreciate they're honesty, hard to find these days. Thank you Tri City Battery.

INFINITI QX56
03/27/2020
Special Service
In spite of needing to adhere to the CDC recommendations for dealing with the Coronavirus, they very effectively dealt with emergency service on my car. Repairs were dealt with quickly (under tough conditions) and at a reasonable cost.

RYAN M.
03/18/2020
Oil flush & change, tire swap
You were able to get me in this morning, got my oil changed and the studded tires swapped out for regular tires. Thank you.

MF
Mike F.
Washington
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Mike said that every time he goes into the business they do a fantastic job.

BG
Bobby G.
Phoenix, AZ
03/15/2020
Credit Fix
Hello people, I am Bobby Green from Alabama. I feel very excited beginning the year 2020 with an excellent credit report unlike the other year. I was denied by FHA when I applied for a house here in Alabama due to my poor credit score. I got a lot of negatives such as charge offs, liens and IRS that ruined my life report. I contacted a Realtor on Reddit who then recommended XAP Credit Solution and furnished me with their contacts (XAPCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or +1 (972) 597 9704), I can reliably say that XAP did more than I was expecting by boosting my score to 800s in less than 5 days. No more charge offs, liens or IRS on my report. XAP is genuine and reliable. Fix your credit report today with XAP and thank me afterwards.

EB
ED/CARRIE B.
03/13/2020
Not your best
Been a customer a long time, this visit wasn’t our best. When I brought in the vehicle, I asked for the air filter as well as the wiper blades ( that I provided) to be replaced. Didn’t happen this time, maybe because the vehicle sat outside for more than 40 minutes before someone got to it. The team pulled together and got me out the door and I appreciate that.

Nissan Versa
03/12/2020
Nice people
51111

RJ
Randall J.
Ram Pickup
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Randall said that he got the service he needed.

ROBERTA / SCOTT S.
Pasco, WA
03/11/2020
The staff
You are always cheerful, knowledgeable, helpful!

CP
COLLEEN P.
03/05/2020
Always take care of my needs.
The business is Convenient to my home and work. They always take care of my needs. They’re a great business to deal with.

Sheri S.
Acura 3.5RL
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Sheri said all the staff at this business are thorough, helpful and communicated quite well.

CG
COLLEEN G.
Richland, WA
02/29/2020
Service is great and in and out in under an hour with no appointment

LK
LELAND K.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/22/2020
Great personalized service
I appreciated the prompt service diagnosing my old battery failure and having the right replacement readily in stock—and at a good price. Thanks

PP
Prashant P.
Mercedes-Benz C240
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Prashant said this business provides a good staff that are honest.