JENNIFER R.
02/17/2020
I would never go anywhere else. These guys are the best.

Audi Q5
02/17/2020
Amazing Service
New customer. Could not be more impressed with the customer service. Have earned my business moving forward.

JOE/DENISE C.
Great auto service center
I have been to this garage for many years. They are so knowledgeable, caring and polite!

JOE / MICHELLE M.
Lexus GX 470
Excellent, as always!
The employees at Triangle are always friendly, courteous, and know what they are doing.

PR
PHIL R.
02/14/2020
Every visit is a pleasure as the associates are very forthright and friendly to to talk to. Great job as always.

JOSEPH/MARCIA C.
02/12/2020
New Battery
Thank you for taking prompt care if the worn out battery. Everything works fine again.

GMC Canyon
02/11/2020
Courtious and very professional
Highly recommend this shop

BA
BRUCE A.
02/10/2020
Auto repair
Very friendly atmosphere always Up front a bout what needs to be done.very reasonable prices.

SL
SCOT L.
Acura 3.2TL
02/08/2020
Outstanding service and friendly staff
Triangle takes great care in preventive maintenance for my 2003. My most recent visit was a necessary repair that impacted safe driving. I brought my car in at 0800 and had it back same day. Again they went above and beyond by driving my car to my house as I could not secure a ride. Thank you Aaron!

RANDY B.
02/07/2020
Brake Job
Thanks again guys. On time and on target. I can’t recommend you enough!!

MIKE / CARRIE W.
02/05/2020
Great service - as usual!
Nicho and Aaron provide great customer service. The team was able to assess my car early in the morning with a clear estimate and repair plan. I appreciate that they were able to work on my car without an appointment in advance. I would recommend Triangle to anyone in the area!

KEVIN (BUD) M.
02/04/2020
Maintaining the highest standards
Triangle continues to be my "go to" place for quality service at a fair price.

TONI S.
Lincoln MKC
02/01/2020
Oil change service
The guys at Triangle are great! Very gracious and accommodating by doing the best they can to arrange or schedule service needs in a moment’s time for last minute procrastinating customers like myself. I’m grateful for that. I would highly recommend using their service if you’re looking to establish a relationship you can trust. 👍

RE
RACHEL E.
Buick Enclave
02/01/2020
Best place in Chelmsford
The guys are always so accommodating. Whether you’re popping in for something quick because you can’t open your hood or something more. I can’t say enough nice things about them. It’s the only place I bring my vehicle

HC
HERMAN C.
01/30/2020
Problems are identified & repaired at fair prices.
My first time in Chelmsford was 1910. Triangle
service center was recommended as the best for vehicle repair & scheduled maintenance. My family. Started using Triangle for services on Toyota’s & General Motors Vehicles. Services are completed by knowledgeable technicians at fair prices. Staff are
Trained and customer accommodating.