GC
GARY C.
Jeep Liberty
06/22/2021
To the rescue!
I had just dropped my husband off to pick up his truck and was on my way home in my jeep with our 3 dogs when it died on the main road in Russellton. Mr Trocki had passed me as I was trying go to get it started. No luck. I called my husband who drove behind me so we could transport our dogs in ac n all of a sudden Mr. Trocki was at our side. He must have sensed my distress and turned around and came back to help. He and the young man who works for him towed my car in minutes and I was on my way home again. What wonderful people and great service. Glad to know Trocki’s is always near. And for the record - they can fix anything!!!

DF
David F.
Ford Flex
06/22/2021 Category: Service
David said everything the business did was right on time and at a reasonable price.

MARK D.
Russellton, PA
Volvo XC90
06/21/2021
Very good service
Very helpful and worked with you on what needs done

AZ
AARON Z.
Rural Ridge, PA
Chevrolet Spark EV
06/16/2021
Always treated like family!
They’re the only place I trust for flawless service. Never have a single issues after a fix. Hands up the best!

JASON LEE C.
Gibsonia, PA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/15/2021
Front end
In and out! The man knows what he is doing!! THANK YOU!!!

ROY B.
Saxonburg, PA
06/12/2021
Good guys.
Brought the car here to fix something another mechanic said wasn't a problem. They got it straightened right out. Now it isn't a problem.

KW
KYLE W.
GMC Terrain
06/10/2021
Great service at a reasonable price.
Great service and reasonable pricing on their services.

Lexus GX
06/09/2021
The guys are all friendly and do their jobs and the store is clean
The guys are good at why they do and waiting is minimal .

LR
Family owned reliable business

ROY B.
Saxonburg, PA
06/04/2021
Knowledgeable, trustworthy and friendly.
Still the only people I trust to work on my vehicles. They treat you right here.

DENISE L.
Ram 1500
06/03/2021
Fantastic, friendly, affordable service
Had brakes & rotors replaced, oil change, & inspection!
Dropped off truck at night, they called me in morning to go over a few questions I had. Serve was done by afternoon!
Great job.
Thanks

FP
FRANK P.
06/01/2021
Nice people.prices are good. 5 mins from home.
They were very efficient in getting me in a out in a timely matter.

MICHAEL D. L.
Ford C-Max Energi
05/25/2021
Always consistent...Great service again!
I’ve used Trocki’s service numerous times. No matter if it’s a small or large repair, they still treat me like my business matters. They take pride in every job. Fair prices and great work!

BR
BILL R.
Hometown service
Best technicians around they always take time to deliver vehicle ,pick me up ,take me home, which is huge oh and did I mention the pizza lol

GG
GERIANN G.
05/25/2021
Great and friendly service. Reasonable price. Very accommodating to your schedule.