Latest Review about 2 months ago

Jen H.
08/30/2018
Never again
Our car was not running all that great so we went and had the codes pulled. The car was then taken to Troy's to be worked on. $800.00 and a week later got the car back. We IMMEDIATELY had the codes pulled on it again ( I am a mechanics daughter) SAME CODES were spitting out. Called Troy's and told them they claimed we did something to the car to cause it to do the same exact problem after we were told it was fixed that they had put heat shields on parts of the engine etc. So we took it to a different mechanic to make sure I wasn't nuts and missing the heat shields etc. The new mechanic said the work they claimed they had done was not done and there were no heat shields. The chalk line we put on a part before Troy's supposedly worked on was still in the same spot like the part was never taken apart to be fixed. Dont waste your time or money. A good mechanics backs up their work, guarantees it. If not fixed the first time bring it back we will fix it again and again until correctly fixed. At least that's how I was taught, my father was taught and his father before him. We owned our own mechanic shop and we always guaranteed our work and my father to this day still stands behind his work. Wished my dad lived in Ky.

tresea s.
04/29/2016
Awesome
Got my 2006 Monte Carlo fixed the same day .Thanks so much.

LU
Larry U.
03/16/2016
Never oversells Service
Always prompt courteous service, takes care of needs and always with the best for the customer in mind. Will never overcharge or oversell services. Great group to deal with, especially in times of great need. Thank you to everyone at Troys

Chevrolet Traverse
04/28/2014
Prompt
Normal service, in and out as expected!

04/25/2014
Awesome
Great job. Been doing business with Troy's for year. Highly recommended.

RP
ROY P.
Buick Park Avenue
04/17/2014
Quality work, honesty
Every time I take my old car to Troy's, I am impressed with their professional work, and also delighted by their friendliness and honesty. They never suggest that I get work that isn't really needed.

03/19/2014
Total Trust
Front axle problems, diagnosed and suggested we not drive vehicle due to danger. Left for repairs. i appreciate their concern for my family's safety.

02/24/2014
Saved the day!
On a Wednesday, 4:30 pm, car quit in heavy traffic on Lone Oak Rd, wrecker responded, next day water pump and fan motor replaced.
Prompt and fair, drove home that day.

DAVID S.
02/19/2014
Been using Troy's for years for my routine car service and maintenance. Very pleased.

02/06/2014
Quick Service
Needed regular service on 2011 Camry, worked me in, waited for car and on my way!
Superb.

01/15/2014
Great as always
Always treated well. Very honest. Been doing business with Troy's for years and plan to continue.

MIKE C.
01/12/2014
I would highly recommend Troys.

12/19/2013
Ready and able
4 wheel drive would not engage, crew fixed it but snow is gone.....for now. Thanks to Troy's team!

HW
HERSCHEL W.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/11/2013
04 Durmax water pump change
Price was as good as I could find, Work was done in timley manner. Truck seems to be doing real good no leaks seems to heat up like supposed to do, Like the workman ship that troys people do.

DANIEL C.
12/09/2013
RELIABLE & HONEST
WE HAVVE GONE TO TROY'S FOR MANY YEARS AND WILL CONTINUE TO PATRONIZE HIM AS LONG AS HE WORKING--WONDERFUL SERVICE-THEY WILL DO EXACTLY WHAT THEY TELL YOU THEY WILL DO AND VERY FAIR PRICES!

HW
Timley, Efficent, Extremely good work

Chevrolet Traverse
11/11/2013
In and out quick.
Regular service, with an appointment, out in 25 minutes.

11/06/2013
Routine service on car, superior service by staff!
Worked me in promptly, then back on the road.

10/31/2013
I've been doing business with Troy's Auto for years. I've never been disappointed and always receive polite and prompt service. They are great mechanics who do a wonderful job.

RE
RUSSEL E.
GMC Safari
10/23/2013
repair to front end & gas fumes
Drove van to nashville monday. Every checked out good.