Overall Rating 4.7045486/5Overall Rating 4.7045486/5Overall Rating 4.7045486/5Overall Rating 4.7045486/5rating 4.7045486
Overall Rating 2.18182/5Overall Rating 2.18182/5rating 2.18182rating 2.18182rating 2.18182

YR
Yesenia R.
Santa Ana, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Talk to David! His the Best!!!
David el mejor de todos!!!

CI
Chris I.
David's customer service is what makes Tustin Hyundai so great
He's the reason I went back in the first place.

Barstow, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Qualified and friendly.
Fast and friendly. Did every service necessary for proper maintenance.

Robert M.
Costa Mesa, CA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service, great price, great advisor David Kim. In and out in about an hour and a half.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
The customer service in your facility is TOP NOTCH !!
Have dealt with David Kim for years at different dealerships, I have had conversations with the Service Manager Gary Bagby, and I must say, we needed service on our vehicle, we took it in and even though I never spoke to David (on vacation) the ENTIRE STAFF went above and beyond to make the repairs happen in not only a timely manner, but each and every one of them were nothing short of professional and knew the product and how to handle customers !! My hats off to all the service staff at Tustin Hyundai

IW
Ingrid W.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
I went to get an oil change on my sonata and I wanted to check out the Santa Fe’s since my lease was going to be up in March 2019. I was introduced to Shawn Brown. He asked me questions about what I was looking for and what features I wanted and then asked if I wanted a test drive. I thought , why not, I will be back in March anyway. We test drive the car and Shawn pointed out the many features and safety features of the car. I told him I would be transporting kids and safety was important. He asked if I wanted him to run some financial figures and I said sure. He was never pushy about me making a decision that day but gave me all my options and told me to come back when I was ready, knowing it may be 4 months down the road. I went home, thought about it for about an hour, cleaned out my car and went back to Shawn and leased a new Santa Fe.
The process was simple and easy and he even followed up a couple of days later to make sure everything was going well. One of my friends will be getting a new car in December and I told her to go see Shawn.

NM
Naveen M.
Good

Daniel D.
Murrieta, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people
Every time I bring my car for service everyone is friendly, helpful and the service is amazing. Top Notch.
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT DANIEL...WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2011 Hyundai Accent
EASY TO GET A QUICK APPOINTMENT, FRIENDLY STAFF, WORK IS DONE TO SATISFACTION
WILL BE BACK IF / WHEN I NEED TO HAVE SOMETHING TAKEN CARE OF
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

THANK YOUR FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Well traind employees!
Recommended only what was required.

Service is Slow
The service took way longer than estimated. Expectations were not set appropriately and the follow up was spotty.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS....SORRY THAT YOUR LAST VISIT TOOK LONGER THAN EXPECTED

CG
Charis G.
Buena Park, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Service Experience
Excellent service from the moment I checked in till I drove off the lot of the dealership. Brian and David thanks for taking care of me and did with a smile too! I hope to come back to this location. I had horrible experience at the Westbrook location in Anaheim. I do believe that this is the one, " we are it, we are the one" as Brian said to me when I told him the experience I had the other location. Looking forward to continued partnership with you guys. Thank yo oiy very much.
MARTIN A P. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT CHARIS...WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

BA
Belvet A.
Oil Change and tire rotation
wait time was under and hour, good customer services

Charles W.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Car service
It is very easy to make an appointmen.
On arrival it takes just a few minutes for the relevant paperwork.
The waiting room is comfortable, free coffee and tea etc.
Car was ready close to the time given

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT...WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

Santa Ana, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Awesome

10/16/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai cars are selling good. They didn't have a lot of choices in the car, however, the salesperson was able to find the car and the color I wanted!

Kyung M.
Very professional service
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

THANK YOU KYUNG FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT.....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

IO
Israel O.
Love their service
Great service, just waited in their waiting room with free wifi while my car was being serviced. They delivered on time, as always.

Second Service for my Hyundai Sonata eco
Very prompt customer service. Easy check in and out.
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE FEEDBACK AND THE NICE COMMENT....WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Fast and always friendly
Been going here a few years. Never had any issues. The last time I was in, the guy at the front saved me a couple bucks. And the wait wasn't long at all considering it was a friday
GARY L B. from Tustin Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018