Overall Rating 4.8115913/5Overall Rating 4.8115913/5Overall Rating 4.8115913/5Overall Rating 4.8115913/5rating 4.8115913
Overall Rating 2.1594197/5Overall Rating 2.1594197/5rating 2.1594197rating 2.1594197rating 2.1594197

Battery replacement
They got me in ASAP! I really appreciated it

Hello

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business.

KR
Katherine R.

Hello Katherine,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Laguna Hills, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great
Great service. Straightforward and fast.

US
Uma S.
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service that is Genuine and Caring.
Jeff who works at the service section here is very helpful and reliable. I always trust him with my car issues, as he is honest and looks after my interest as well as his companies. I take my car for oil change here and my friends would tell me its waste of time to go to dealer, but I feel like I am in good hands coming here and getting my car checked! Thanks for the great service and prompt uber to get me back to my office when I leave my car! you guys are the best.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Hello Uma,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click we appreciate your business and your feedback.

TW
Theodore W.
Ketchum, ID
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Everything was handled easily and comfortably...
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Hello Mr Witt,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business.

SG
Stephanie G.
Dana Point, CA
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Service is always done correctly and quickly
The waiting area and bathrooms are clean. Joe is the best service representative. Always goes that extra yard. I always forget to tell them to wash my car but Joe always remembers

Hello Stephanie,

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you for your future services.

ZG
Zachary G.
Mission Viejo, CA
great
It’s great because it close to home and your team always does good work

Hello Zachary,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your feedback.

Aliso Viejo, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Jeff is the BEST service advisor
We always get great customer service at Hyundai. Jeff's personal attention is 5 star.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your feedback and your business. Please give Jeff a call for any future service needs.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent professional service
Our service was completed in a timely manner without any delays, unlike their counterpart Tuttle Click Ford, Tuttle Click Hyundai was able to perform the service in the time they promised.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Mary B.
Mission Viejo, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
With every service scheduled or just an oil change, comes a great service representative.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Hello Mary

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. Please contact Jeff for your service needs.

AW
Almaz W.
Foothill Ranch, CA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Car service
It’s is always a pleasure to work with Joe Ligh. He is efficient and thorough. He allows me to feel safe when I am driving my car because he has checked that all the specs are done.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hello Almaz,

Thank you for your feedback and please let Joe if you need any service. We appreciate your business.

Scott W.
Lake Elsinore, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Quick
Friendly
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hello Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback and your business.

CR
Cheryl R.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
They are very nice and efficent
They were really good and seem to care
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hello Cheryl,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

RL
Randall L.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
5-Star Service From Jason M
I had a flat. Called the dealership and spoke with Jason, who advised be to have it towed in since it was new. A repair would $35 as long as it was not a sidewall puncture. In short, Jason said my tire was not salvageable. A new Kumho INSTALLED would be $180. I was fine with that since I was expecting to spend more than $200 JUST FOR THE TIRE!.

Jason made my experience easy. He always was professional, friendly, and took time to speak with me & be personable when I arrived to pick up the car. He also said to drop in for the first oil change, no appointment needed. REALLY??! That's a nice touch cause most if not ALL Service Depts. ONLY take appointments. With my other vehicles, drop-ins are okay but appointments are always recommended.

Great job=Great Service ..... Thanks Jason for being so nice, and thank you Tony/Mgr for hiring him.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Hello Randall,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and the nice write up about Jason. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

TH
Thomas H.
San Bernardino, CA
2015 Hyundai Azera
always satisfied
Great dealership, great product.

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and kind words. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Quick servicing, great experience
Jeff provided awesome customer service! He was friendly and very efficient. I will definitely come back for my next servicing!

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. please call Jeff for any service needs.

Car Service
The last couple times that I have taken my car to get serviced at the Tuttle Click dealership, I have gotten my car back with a half ass service. The first time that I dropped it off they didn't top off a my wind shield wiper fluid after I had asked them to top everything off. Last Friday when I picked it up, they failed to fill my tires up with air, which come to find out from an outside tire company that my tire pressure was 10 below where they should've been & when Hyundai called to tell me the car was ready I had asked if everything was good & there were no problems, they failed to mention that my tire pressure was very low. If I hadn't bought a pre-paid service package I wouldn't be taking my car there anymore.

Hello

Thank You for the feedback I left you a message to talk about your service visit. Please give me a call back.

949-598-2745

Roda M.
Laguna Hills, CA
2007 Hyundai Azera
11/13/2018 Category: Service
clean, free car wash, dedicated employees
I think the brakes were not set properly. Its making a noise but I am sure when I take the car back, they will adjust it...I was out of town so I could not take it in earlier.

Hello Roda,

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

WC
William C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
repair work to my car
Very professional friendly service manager who handled my problem
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hello William,

Thank you fro servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business. Thank you for completing the survey we appreciate your feedback.

Tony scalero

11/11/2018 Category: Service
wonderful service..
I went there without appointment. And one of the guy who helped me. He is very nice and professional. They did my car service asnp. I love it
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hello

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business.

Tony scalero