Overall Rating 4.8266659/5Overall Rating 4.8266659/5Overall Rating 4.8266659/5Overall Rating 4.8266659/5rating 4.8266659
Overall Rating 2.2027046/5Overall Rating 2.2027046/5rating 2.2027046rating 2.2027046rating 2.2027046

Ashley B.
Huntington Beach, CA
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick customer service
Had an easy quick first time service appointment.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Hello Ashley,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Marvin L.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
THEY TREAT YOU WELL
LOVE MY CAR THE SERVICE WAS GREAT.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Hello Marvin,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Brittany B.
Costa Mesa, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Everything was great!
Per usual, I had a quick and easy oil change. Jeff was friendly and helpful.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Hello Brittany,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your business.

TH
Thomas H.
San Bernardino, CA
2015 Hyundai Azera
02/14/2019 Category: Service
happy camper
These guys are the best. Always prompt, courteous, and very fair prices.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Hello Thomas,

Renee B.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Always pleased with efficiency and swiftness of service.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Hello Renee,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business. Please call Joe for any future service needs.

Deanna M.
Tustin, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Jason went above and beyond to make sure all my car needs were met in a timely manner. He also made sure to fix all my concerns regarding my vehicle.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Deanna,

Thank You for taking the time to complete the survey. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business.

KD
Karen D.
GreatJob!
Fast,friendly and did a great job! Jason was my tech and he was awesome!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Hello Karen,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business also thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

TN
Tracy N.
Irvine, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Friendly Attentive Service
I came here to get the glass on my driver console replaced. I explained my issue to Jason and he quickly helped me with that. I was also having some issues with my power seat and appreciated Jason following up with me to make sure it was working afterwards.

Hello Tracy,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate you servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai.

Amanda M.
Fast, efficient, friendly service
Jeff was very helpful and attentive. We spoke several times on the phone and through text and he was a pleasure to work with. All of my issues were handled in a timely manner and I was very satisfied with the quality of service I received.

Hello Amanda,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

2019 Hyundai Kona
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Wasn't trusted to know my car, no transparency
I was only allowed to talk to one service tech, who was polite qnd generally helpful, but who I had to correct on what type of transmission I had several times - unsure if it was because he didn't know much about the Kona, had a script I needed to break through, or assumed a female didn't know her car specs. After, I had to ask for oil change specifics and was turned down for fuel contamination tests, unsure than any other inspection was done (first service). I would have liked pictures of replaced filter and spoken directly with mechanic about the problem that brought me in. I had mudguards installed ok, but there are dings in my wheels where the logo caps were replaced: but if they did a tire rotation the caps would pop off the back and not require damaging removal from the front. The tires were slightly overfilled, resulting in a rough ride until I let air back out. I have never liked dealers but I am in warranty on a new car... I do love the car.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

VF
Valje F.
service
The helpful service advisor
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Hello Valje,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and please call Joe for any future service needs.

Jay S.
Irvine, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Straight forward pricing
Very clear and polite communication
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Hello Jay,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business.

It was great
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

KH
Satisfactory
Please call for review
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Hello Kandianna,

We are sorry for the problem with the blue link. We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking my call and I will be following up with you as  soon as I talk to Hyundai.

Matthew G.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Jeff was very helpful and kept me up to date with what was going on with my vehicle.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Hello Matthew,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate you business please let Jeff know if you need any future service.

Brett B.
Mission Viejo, CA
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Fair price, excellent service.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Hello Brett,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Monte H.
Mission Viejo, CA
repeat customer
I've been coming to Tuttle Click Huyndai now for six years and have never had better service. I also have BMW's and Mercedes and still rather visit the Huundai Dealer and Service Dept. Still has that small buisness feel and both Jason in the Service Dept as well as Alex in the Sales Dept treat you with respect, and as it should be. Your not another number, They are truly here for you. Thanks
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Hello Monte,

Thank You for taking the time to complete the survey. Thank you for all the kind words we appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Michael W.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff and timeliness of service
I have noticed steady improvements in the service department over the last year. The staff are friendly, engaging, and provide timely services.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in th future.

David M.
Orange, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Do not come here, very incompetent workers
Only reason I had to come here was because I bought extended warranty here other than that they need to retrain their staff on how actual customer service is suppose to operate

Hello David,
We are sorry for the problems you had in service. I did speak to the Advisor who stated he left you a message that the vehicle was done. If your vehicle was picked up a day later that might be the charge for 1 day rental. We do make reservations to meet with the advisor and go over your concerns, time in the shop may vary depending on the shop load or repairs being done before your vehicle gets to our shop and your advisor Jason pushed through while you waited for the diagnosis then put you into a rental after he got it approved with your warranty company. If you would like to speak with me please feel free to give me a call.

949-598-2745

Bad service
Didn’t care about problems
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Hello Mahdy,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking my call about your service visit per our conversation when the special order part comes in I will road test the vehicle with you to get to the noise you are hearing.

ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for the re-score, I will be calling you when your part comes in.