Overall Rating 4.7936514/5Overall Rating 4.7936514/5Overall Rating 4.7936514/5Overall Rating 4.7936514/5rating 4.7936514
Overall Rating 2.0952349/5Overall Rating 2.0952349/5rating 2.0952349rating 2.0952349rating 2.0952349

EA
Elisabeth A.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
They put the customer first!!!
This is our second Santa Fe from Tuttle Click and the guys in service (especially Joe L.) are always great! There customer service is number one!

Hello Elisabeth,

Thank you for serving your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback we look forward to helping you in the future.

JJ
Jamie J.
Yorba Linda, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Elantra
Tony was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of!

Hello Jamie,

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Christine W.
Fast and friendly

Hello Christine,

Thank you for serving your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai.
Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business.

AN
Alice N.
Mission Viejo, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
just an oil change which is free with my car ... But, the car wash is never, never, never working?? My third leased Hyundai and probably have two washes in 7 years.

Hello Alice,
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

IC
Isabel C.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
The best customer service!
Joe and Tom were amazing as it was my first visit to this service department. Thank you for your excellent customer service and desire to make the customer happy!

Hello Isabel,

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business. we look forward to helping you for your future service needs.

Michelle M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent service.
My service advisor Jeff at Irvine Tuttle click Hyundai always takes care of me whether it’s a key replacement or service appointment. I can always count on him getting my car in for service and on my way most efficiently and affordably👍

Hello Michelle,

Thank You for your feedback on Jeff we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

DT
Donald T.
Laguna Hills, CA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Lack of reservations for oil change.
It would be nice if Hyundai took reservations for an oil change. I had a long wait!

Hello Donald,

Thank You for your feedback we are sorry for the wait time we do try to get the services done as quick as we can. We appreciate your business.

HK
Harriet K.
Fast service and care!
My needs were met in an excellent fashion including breakfast across the street.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Hello Harriet,

Thank You for servicing you Hyundai with us we appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback.

EW
Ellen W.
Rsm, CA
Service 9/8/2018
Service was done quickly and the service coordinator, Trevor, was pleasant & professional.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Hello Ellen,

Thank you for your feedback and kind words for Trevor. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

David M.
09/09/2018 Category: Service
excellent service employee
great experience very helpful service employee
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Hello David,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business. Please contact Jeff for your future service needs he will be happy to help.

HJ
Heritage J.
Rsm, CA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
friendly
fast and friendly
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business a please call Trevor for your future service needs.

SR
Steve R.
Ladera Ranch, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Tony the Sevice manager is the best manager in the auto industry! This Hyundai dealership is by far the best in Orange County. I’ve dealt with them all, and tuttle click tops them all.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Hello Steve,

Thank You for the kind words. We appreciate your business and the feedback. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Richard W.
Laguna Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Joe and Trevor in service dept. Ben the Sales Mgr. in Sales, and Seon Kim who sold me my last Sante Fe sport.
Although my (2nd) Hyundai now, it's very reliable and trouble-free car, ---> it is thee most -uncomfortable- vehicle I've ever owned in 50 years. From Jags to Honda's, numerous company cars, Hyundai Salespeople can NOT hide behind the excuse that it's called a "Sante Fe SPORT." That's lame. There's no real upholstery, springs or anything that offers comfort, support or anything healthy. Buckboard ride; sub standard.
Service dept. is what won me away from Allen Cadilac/Hyundai dealership 10 years ago. Joe for years always gives me FIRST CLASS service, customer handling, communications, professionalism, efficiency and attitude... in a no-nonsense manner. Now Trevor also. I'm happy. I trust these guys.

Next car will something more comfortable without paying 35k for it. Value.
Thx. Rw

Hello Richard,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Brea, CA
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Jeff , our service adviser
Jeff our service adviser was great. Even though we had a minor problem with our repair Jeff took care of the issue in a professional manner.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback we  appreciate your business.

Orange, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled my appointment, service rep was there to meet and greet me, waited for my car. Provided excellent service on time and were very knowledgeable as well as friendly. I highly recommend Tuttle Click !!

Hello,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you for your future service needs.

HT
Herman T.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness of the representative Joe Ligh
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Hello Herman,

Thank you for the feedback we appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you in the future.

HG
Howard G.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Professional, knowledgeable, prompt service.
I love this dealership. I bought my Hyundai Tucson in 2014 and have been taking in my car for the routine maintenance covered under the warranty.
The staff are always friendly, professional and courteous. The service is done promptly and efficiently. Also, the car is always washed before I pick it up.
Keep up the great work!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/01/2018

Hello Howard,

Thank you for the kind words we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for serving your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business.

PK
Priya K.
Costa Mesa, CA
08/31/2018
Professional and Friendly Service
I would definitely recommend friends and family to have their cars serviced by Tuttle Click Hyundai, every one here is extremely professional, friendly and helpful.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Hello Priya,

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business.

Laguna Woods, CA
08/28/2018 Category: Service
PEOPLE TAKE CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMERS
THEY HAVE TREATED ME GREAT
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/30/2018

Hello,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai, we appreciate your business. Thank You also for your feedback.

SF
Susan F.
Laguna Beach, CA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Trevor rocks
Trevor was my service advisor and he was so great and I would highly recommend him to help anyone with their auto needs .
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Hello Susan,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and please call Trevor for any of your service needs.