4.6

BRIAN W.
Corona, CA
06/30/2020
Awesome Service Manager Tony Scalero
The service provided to me, by Tony Scalero on Monday, June 29th, 2020 was excellent. And here’s why? On the 5 occasions that I’ve had to bring my vehicle in for service, each time I’ve been greeted by Tony. His professional demeanor, outstanding service is always consistent. How he does it, is beyond me!

The fact that he does, speaks volumes to the commitment Tuttle-Click has to providing the best customer service to its customer base. And Tony’s dedication to making sure he provides a consistent level of excellent customer service is noteworthy!
I’ve never come across this level of customer service and satisfaction in the many years that I’ve been driving. I’ve owned many cars in my lifetime from different auto manufacturers.

This kind of excellent customer service that Tony consistently practices should be recognized and encouraged/modeled. I’m thankful that at Tuttle-Click Hyundai, you have such an outstanding Serice manager working on behalf of your customers. This is why I continue to purchase Hyundai vehicles, 7 in the last 14 years.

Please let Tony know what a fine job he’s doing.

Regards,

Brian Wilson

Very happy and satisfied, current Owner 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Hello Brian,

Wow!! Thank you so much for the very nice feedback. We do appreciate your business and we strive to give you the best service out there. I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

AN
Asad N.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
06/26/2020 Category: Service
The personal serving at this place.
I'm very pleased every time I go to this place for service , the personals are very friendly and do their job professionally .
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Hello Asad,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and we will see you on your next service visit just ask for Adrian.

Appic M.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
excellent service, no delays
The Manager Tony is an excellent employee
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Hello Appic,

Thank you for the kind words we appreciate your business and your feedback. we look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

SD
Susan D.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Hello Susan,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai, We appreciate your business and your feedback.

06/23/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Excellent customer service! Clean and safe lobby.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

UQ
Ureesha Q.
Newport Beach, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service!
This is my second Hyundai and I always come to this dealer for service. Scheduling is easy, I do mine online! They never take more than and hour or two to finish and they’re great service deals!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Hello Ureesha,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business and your feedback

Donald R.
Laguna Hills, CA
06/19/2020 Category: Service
Tuttle Click Service
Brought our Tucson in for oil change during COVID. All personnel were clean and respectful to me and other customers. I decided to wait. The lobby was clean and comfortable, hot coffee was available. And the lobby was even cleaned while I waited. The car was ready and washed in about an hour. Five Stars for the team at Tuttle Click.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/20/2020

Hello Mr. Rutolo,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

06/16/2020 Category: Service
service
good job
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your business and your feedback.
Please contact Adrian for your future service needs he will be happy to assist you.

Orange, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Incompetent
Tuttle-Click Hyundai Service Department is the most incompetent and irresponsible/unprofessional service center I have ever dealt with. I consistently receive push back and lack of follow up from their employees when I try to have warranty work done. Back in March 2020 I had brought my vehicle in for an extended warranty repair on the driver side window switch which was covered under the terms of my Partners Platinum Warranty I had purchased through the dealership. I had to leave my vehicle there for a couple of days for them to diagnose and order the correct part which they said they would have the following day, which I was told the next day they had ordered the incorrect part and my vehicle would have to stay another day. My contract states I am covered for a rental car while my vehicle was being serviced under warranty and that they tried to deny me the rental and it had to be out of my pocket but My contract clearly states A rental car will be covered if my vehicle is covered under warranty which it was. So because of this issue of them not honoring their warranty contract I had to come back and pick up my vehicle which hasn’t been serviced after 3 days and the Service Manager Tony Scalero even said they will contact me as soon as the part came in which he said will be the following day, I received no call and it seemed like they just wanted to get me out of there and hoped I would just go away, 3 months later no follow up so I called back and and they said they don’t have the part, the part they said they had ordered and should have been there at the latest 3/12. So they clearly lied and misled me to think they had even tried or done anything to resolve or even help me with my vehicle issue, part was never ordered and so I had called to see if I can get the part installed by Hyundai dealership I trusted and close to me to get the work done at(Tustin Hyundai). Tuttle-Click was giving me the runaround and so was their extended warranty company Partners insurance not wanting to waive a deductible for getting work done elsewhere even after their mismanagement of my order and incompetence to do any work. Long story short they were fighting and trying all types of tactic to not do any repairs on my vehicle even though everything was covered under contract and I would never want to deal with this particular service center ever not purchase my next vehicle by them or even hyundai if this is what the company stands for. Very disappointing

After I spoke to Debbie of Partners Warranty she had to try to fix the issue and Tony from Hyundai Tuttle-Click finally ordered the part and they sent me a text for an appointment, I finally got the repair done on 6/10/2020 and after the service they said their register isn’t working and I didn’t get a print out of the work done and was told they would email me a receipt, 5 days later still no emailed receipt. Do not trust their word or their judgement, no professionalism or follow up on their part
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Hello,

I am very sorry for the way you were treated on all of your service visits. This is not the type of service that you should be receiving. Please give me a call back I would like the opportunity to make this right for you. We do appreciate your business and would like to continue to help you with your future service needs.

949-598-2745

PL
Paula L.
Aliso Viejo, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
Great service and nice waiting area.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/14/2020

Hello Paula,
Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you with your future service needs.

RY
Raghad Y.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2020 Category: Service
I would like to thank Tuttle-click hyundai for their excellent services especially Adrian Reyna who take care of my car in a responsible way and fix the problem perfectly, thank you 👍👍
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/05/2020

Hello Raghad,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business and your feedback.
Please contact Adrian for any future service needs.

Renee G.
Laguna Hills, CA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Huyndai Really does care
I recently had service on my 2012 Hyundai and didn't know certain things were shutdown due to Covid while on my visit. After a recent review with a lower score; the service manager reached out and explained why; and offered me the service. Wow... very impressive. I appreciate him taking the time to call me; and letting me know that they are willing to please me even more. I felt it wasn't a big deal; but to know that they really care no matter how old the vehicle; they intend to keep our cars in great working condition as well as give us great service. That is awesome! I love the new cars; but I can't part with this one yet; however the service is outstanding!

06/01/2020 Category: Service
Huyndai does care
I've had my vehicle for over 8 years; I appreciate the reminders for service to my vehicle and making sure I keep it up. The product line seems to get better and better; but I'm still happy with my old model and I'm glad Hyundai cares and will continue to keep me driving safe.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Hello Renee,

Than k you for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future service needs. I am very sorry we had the car wash shut down temperately due to (covid 19). We have reopened the car wash this week so feel free to come by anytime and we will get your vehicle washed for you. Thank you for taking my call to talk about your recent service visit.

ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/01/2020

Fast service
On time as promised
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

Hello Steven,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you for your future service needs.

GM
George M.
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Pleased to have the option to get my car serviced durning this crazy time!
I wasn’t sure I would be able to get service on my Hyundai during the stay at home order but was pleased to find that Tuttle Click was open even on Saturday. They have always done a great job and did again this time.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 05/19/2020

Hello George,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and please contact Joe for any future service needs.