Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.8032767/5Overall Rating 4.8032767/5Overall Rating 4.8032767/5Overall Rating 4.8032767/5rating 4.8032767
Overall Rating 2.0983639/5Overall Rating 2.0983639/5rating 2.0983639rating 2.0983639rating 2.0983639

SK
Sandra K.
Laguna Woods, CA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
basic maintenance
After having a positive experience with the service of my car, I WAS LATER FURIOUS TO SEE THAT WHEN I SIGNED FOR MY CAR, I HAD INADVERTENTLY SIGNED AWAY MY RIGHT TO PRIVACY BY "ALLOWING" THE DEALER TO SEND ME AUTOMATED TEXTS AND PRE-RECORDED MESSAGES WHICH INCLUDE SALES, SERVICE, MARKETING AND/OR OTHER GENERAL INFORMATION. WHAT CRAP. ONE SHOULD OPT INTO THAT TYPE OF COMMUNICATION, NOT SPEND TIME AND EFFORT LATER TO CURTAIL IT.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you for your future service needs.

AG
Ahmad G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Joe is best
Great employees
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Hello Ahmad,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. Thank you for your feedback.

Laguna Niguel, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Way better than Allen Hyundai in Laguna Niguel
Jeff was great! Easy to make an appointment and accommodating with times and pickup/drop offs.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Hello,
Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business and please give Jeff a call if you need any future service.

Laguna Woods, CA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Title can't be blank
Comments must be present
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Hello,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Robert M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Jeff is great
Thank u Jeff for always being so courteous and kind. U always make sure that my issues are taken care of. Great job
Hanna 🙏
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Hello Robert,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business. Thank You for the kind words about Jeff. Please give him a call if you need any service he will be happy to help.

DJ
Debra J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Smooth Service
My service advisor was Joe. He has helped me before and frankly, he’s the only one I’ll use from now on. Great guy and I even scored a lunch voucher which was awesome, because I’m diabetic and my sugar was running low. They ran my car through the wash, too.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Hello Debra,

Thank You for those kind words for Joe. We appreciate your business and your feedback please contact Joe for any future service needs.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly & helpful staff
Friendly & helpful staff
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Hello,

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business.

07/09/2018 Category: Service
DV
Friendly and quick serivce
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Hello

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click, we appreciate your business and your feedback.

BF
Bernard F.
Laguna Hills, CA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Tuttle Click
Service Advisor is competent, cooperative, and courteous. Service is performed appropriately.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hello Bernard,

Inglewood, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Ease of working with the staff and scheduling!
Jeff did a great job getting my car turned around on the schedule i needed -- well done!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Hello,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click we appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to helping you in the future.

BW
Bruce W.
Newport Beach, CA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Good FIRST service
Good first service with oil change and 22 point check. Quick and easy. Unfortunately couldn't fix occasional brake squeak or door protection plastic that this dealer sold us

Hello Bruce,

Great Customer Service
Great Customer Service, i came in to do an oil service plus tire rotation as a walk in and they were very courteous and got me in and out fast.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future,

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Great service manager
Tony makes service and repairs easy. He is personable and helpful!!

Hello,

Thank You for the kind words we appreciate your business and your feedback. Please let me know if we can help wit any future service needs.

Long Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Location
Customer Service is very good

CL
Carol L.
Service Maintenance on 2017 Tucson
The service representative was very cordial and informative. He called us right on time when the car was ready to pick up. I was, however, less that satisfied that the car had not been cleaned as thoroughly as it had been the first time we had it serviced. I do appreciate the prompt service we receive here, I just wanted to give you my feedback.

Thank you.

Hello Carol,

Thank You for coming in and servicing your vehicle with Tuttle click we  appreciate your business and your feedback.

EK
Elham K.
Irvine, CA
07/04/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Friendly staff
Jeff is very helpful & caring toward your problem

Hello Elham,

We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with any future service needs. Thank you for your feedback.

07/03/2018 Category: Service
RECALL
I took my car in for a recall and also a light that came on. I thought for sure the light was going to be expensive. Joe who handled my visit told me there was no charge..whew!! Thank you Joe.

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

LD
Leon D.
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Convenient
No comments at this time.

Hello Leon,

Thank you for you  for serving your vehicle with Tuttle Click we appreciate your business and your feedback.

T

James L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Easy to work with
Fast efficient and thorough 👍

Hello James,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for the great service and communication.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018