4.6

( 1911 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.8000023/5Overall Rating 4.8000023/5Overall Rating 4.8000023/5Overall Rating 4.8000023/5rating 4.8000023
Overall Rating 2.157892/5Overall Rating 2.157892/5rating 2.157892rating 2.157892rating 2.157892

FS
Farshad S.
Irvine, CA
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Worst car brand
The worst car brand ever.
Engine failed before 90k .
Window lifter failed before 40k
Door locks are terrible
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Hello Farshard,

We are very sorry that you are unhappy with the Hyundai product and the time to get the repairs don due to delay in parts being shipped to us. I am sorry that the interior was dirty we do keep the windows closed while vehicles are waiting for repairs please contact me to talk about your visit.

Kelle S.
Costa Mesa, CA
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Omar
Thank you so much for your professionalism and how quickly we were able to process all that too. Omar thank you so very much and I love my new car.

Blessings always,

Laguna Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Hello Nora,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your feedback and your business. Please contact Adrian for any future service needs.

SG
Sonja G.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Best service department hands down
The service team at Tuttle click Hyundai at the Irvine auto Center Has the best service team I’ve ever Dealt with. Their service advisors are always professional Tony, the service manager goes the extra mile every single time & is always professional and friendly. Joe, the lead service advisor has been “my guy” for the last 6 years& always has a smile and no matter how busy his day is has always taken the time to truly listen, explain & make every client feel like a VIP.

Hello Sonja,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business. Please contact Joe for any future service needs. Thank you for all your kind words we look forward to helping you in the future.

DJ
Daphne J.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service As always was provided at this dealership, service advisors definitely listen to the customers needs and get the job done!

Hello Daphne,

Thank you for your kind words we appreciate your business and your feedback. Please contact Adrian for your future service needs.

MK
Michele K.
Dana Point, CA
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Service dept- car detail
Dropped my car for detail service. Nice job in the car. Looked better than when I bought it.

Hello Michele,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

SE
Steven E.
Mission Viejo, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
10/25/2019 Category: Service
15,000 service
Excellent Service will be back!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Hello Steven,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business please contact Joe for any future service needs.

NH
Norma H.
Huntington Beach, CA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service, everyone is very helpful. Joe Ligh is the greatest!
Great service, everyone is very helpful. Joe Ligh is the greatest!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Hello Norma,

Joel B.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/24/2019 Category: Service
15K service
In and out in less than 2 hrs.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Hello Joel,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate your business and please contact Adrian for any future service needs.

EW
Ellen W.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Tucson Service
Tony took great care of me during this service. I was disappointed with the last service received but his outstanding customer service saved the day!
Just a quick note, I had my entire radio console replaced due to an electrical issue in the system (a warranty issue)..............for future service and for customers that have Sirius XM radio in their car.................you DO have to notify Sirius of the new radio replacement as the serial number to the new radio is different. I lost radio connection a couple of days after the service, but contacted Sirius to figure things out. Other than that, no problems!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Hello Ellen,

Thank you for your kind words we appreciate your business and your feedback. Ellen please contact me if you need anything.

Marc B.
Laguna Beach, CA
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service and communication
Good experience for my repair and tire change at Tuttle Click Hyundai. Will be returning for my next service.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Hello Marc,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  We appreciate your business and your feedback and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

Marvin L.
Laguna Hills, CA
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Great dealer
Every time i take my car in i get great service. The people are great to work with.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Hello Marvin,

Thank you for your feedback, We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

RJ
Richard J.
Laguna Beach, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Tom gave me caring service
It was busy when I arrived. Tom took over, arranged lift to take me home. Called when car was done and arranged lift to bring me to pick it up
Car was clean and I came home happy
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Hello Richard,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

Irvine, CA
2007 Hyundai Azera
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Too Soon To Tell
As agreed, waiting to see whether problem continues to recur.

10/11/2019 Category: Service
All Is Not Well
Although Service Manager is very customer-oriented, experience has been far inferior to prior visits to Tustin Hyundai.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Hello,
I know we spoke on Friday and you are coming in on Monday to have the vehicle reinspected. WE are very sorry for the inconvenience.

service Manager

ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

WF
William F.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Alwasy fast and caring service
Always fast and caring service
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Hello William,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Please contact us for your future service needs.

RF
Richard F.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
Top notch service department! Always friendly, answer my questions and keep me informed about the wait time, thank you!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/05/2019

Hello Richard,

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

Jaime R.
Mission Viejo, CA
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai of Irvine
The service is awesome and they are very friendly
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/04/2019

Hello Jaime,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and please contact Joe for your future service needs.

FE
Fred E.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2019 Category: Service
The people were very respectful and timely with the service. Very happy with our service.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/03/2019

Hello Fred,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and please contact Joe for your future service needs.

KD
Karen D.
10/01/2019 Category: Service
fast,friendly service!
Elliott was great service tech and got my service need fast and great prices!!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Hello Karen,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.