4.6

Paul B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/26/2020 Category: Service
Proper service responce
Tony called me as soon as my negative review was given and he provided me with a caring and professional response.

09/26/2020 Category: Service
3 strikes and your out
I have done business 3 times with Tuttle click and this was the worst from sales to service
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business. Your feedback will help us be better.
I will be calling to talk about your service visit.

ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Hello Paul,

Thank you again for the rescore.

KT
Kathleen T.
Aliso Viejo, CA
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Thank You Isaac!
Isaac, Thank you for your help with our Elantra! We appreciate you explaining our service thoroughly, having our car ready on-time, and as promised. :)
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/25/2020

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai, we appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

HH
Haydeh H.
Irvine, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Clean and friendly environment
Extremely clean, nice and friendly.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

Hello Haydeh,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Costa Mesa, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Service is included with purchase.
It only took 1 hour to service and wash my car.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/22/2020

Hello,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business.

HR
Hana R.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional dealership and service people!
Love them and will use their service every time! Great great people.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/06/2020

Hello Hana,
Thank you for you feedback. We appreciate your business and please contact Joe or Me for your future service needs.

Juan S.
Santa Ana, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
09/01/2020 Category: Service
good n fast service
tnks title
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

Hello Juan,

Thank you for your business. We appreciate your feedback and please contact Adrian for any future service needs.

AO
Allan O.
Huntington Beach, CA
08/11/2020
Auto Service
I brought my Hyundai in for service on July 18th.

The service advisor informed me (by telephone and in writing) that I need to replace the air filter and the cabin filter.

The problem is that I personally replaced both the air filter and the cabin filter exactly one week earlier.

I don’t know why Tuttle-Clink Hyundai of Irvine would state that I need to replace brand new air and cabin filters.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/13/2020

Hello Allen,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry about that experience we do recommend service based on miles on the vehicle. if they were replaced and the advisor was told about that he would not recommend them. the techs has these items marked as green so i think it may have been written down prior to the inspection. If you have any questions please give me a call.

949-594-2745

Jaime R.
Mission Viejo, CA
08/09/2020 Category: Service
I like servicing my car here, the people are nice and I get great service
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

Hello Jaime,
Thank you for the feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

GR
Gloria R.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
07/25/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable Team
Service team highly recommended, they took care what is best needed repair in my car. Special thanks to Joe for a great recommendation my car needs!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/27/2020

Hello Gloria,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you for your future service needs. Please contact Joe if you need anything.

SL
Sanaz L.
07/20/2020 Category: Service
Great staff and service
Overall, I am happy with the costomer service receive from staff.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/20/2020

Hello Sanaz,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business.

07/16/2020 Category: Service
Close to home and the service is excellent.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/17/2020

Good Morning,

Thank you for the feedback we appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

John S.
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Service was quick and very professional
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Hello John,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Richard W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/07/2020 Category: Service
My Service Rep, "Joe Ligh." His outstanding service keeps me loyal and coming back.
Joe Ligh, my service rep, is the 100% reason I stay loyal to Tuttle Click Hyundai. I left Allen Cadillac 10-12 years ago, when my, then, great service guy left them.
Ever since Joe started taking care of my service needs, over two separate Hyundai, Sante Fe's now... I've been consistently 100% satisfied with his service, attitude and efficiency. He's competent, honest and expedient.

Dealerships and/or Brands are only as good as their people. I'm (like most) loyal to the person who solves my problems and takes care of me; in this case again... Joe Ligh. Dealerships, Brands, large companies are impersonal, and not people focused; even though they say and think they are.

If Joe ever leaves, I'll follow him; hopefully another Hyundai dealership. Joe's got credibility with me. I trust him.
I complain loud and harsh, and take the time to highlight my appreciation for Great Service, people skills and competency. Joe's got that nailed. I recommend this dealership to friends and neighbors based on Joe.
Richard
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Hello Richard,

Thank you for all the kind words for Joe. We appreciate your feedback and your business. Please contact Joe for all your service needs. Thank you again have a great day.

Mission Viejo, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Joe was great
Service Rep Joe did a great job
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

BW
BRIAN W.
Corona, CA
06/30/2020
Awesome Service Manager Tony Scalero
The service provided to me, by Tony Scalero on Monday, June 29th, 2020 was excellent. And here’s why? On the 5 occasions that I’ve had to bring my vehicle in for service, each time I’ve been greeted by Tony. His professional demeanor, outstanding service is always consistent. How he does it, is beyond me!

The fact that he does, speaks volumes to the commitment Tuttle-Click has to providing the best customer service to its customer base. And Tony’s dedication to making sure he provides a consistent level of excellent customer service is noteworthy!
I’ve never come across this level of customer service and satisfaction in the many years that I’ve been driving. I’ve owned many cars in my lifetime from different auto manufacturers.

This kind of excellent customer service that Tony consistently practices should be recognized and encouraged/modeled. I’m thankful that at Tuttle-Click Hyundai, you have such an outstanding Serice manager working on behalf of your customers. This is why I continue to purchase Hyundai vehicles, 7 in the last 14 years.

Please let Tony know what a fine job he’s doing.

Regards,

Brian Wilson

Very happy and satisfied, current Owner 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/30/2020

Hello Brian,

Wow!! Thank you so much for the very nice feedback. We do appreciate your business and we strive to give you the best service out there. I look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.