07/13/2021 Category: Service
NA
excellent service and customer service.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/14/2021

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your business and please contact Adrian for your future service needs.

service Manager

SG
Stephen G.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/30/2021 Category: Service
2019 Santa Fe Warranty Repairs
The service manager, Tony Scalero cares about his customers as does Joseph, his service writer who has helped me on more than one occasion. Joe also follows up with phone call to update me on their progress or any issues that delays progress. My vehicle is returned clean with no hassle pickup. He also offered me a ride home when I dropped my vehicle off there.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for your kind words and for the feedback. We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you with your future service needs. Please contact Joe if you need anything.

AD
Allen D.
Irvine, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/30/2021 Category: Service
2020 Kona Service at Tuttle Click Hyundai
I showed up on Saturday morning without an appointment and in less than 2 minutes, a service person came to my vehicle to assist me. I waited for the service to be completed and it took about 90 minutes. This facility has a comfortable waiting room with cable TV and free coffee. Also, as I was walking around the facility, the employees were quick to greet me and ask if I needed any assistance. The employees here are friendly, polite and professional, and that is important to me.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 07/01/2021

Hello Allen,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business and the feedback. we look forward to helping you in the future.

Jiri S.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
06/19/2021 Category: Service
Thank you.
Customer service office at Tuttle Click Hyundai is for me always pleasant stop. Professionals. Thank you.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/21/2021

Good Morning Jiri,

Thank you for your feedback. we will see you on your next service visit.

Jose A.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
06/17/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service Keith Heinzig
Our service rep kept us informed at every step. Extremely professional and great customer service.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/18/2021

Hello Jose,

Thank you for the feedback about Keith. We appreciate your business and please contact Keith for your future service needs.

Jose A.
Victorville, CA
06/09/2021 Category: Service
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Hello Jose,

Thank you  for your feedback we appreciate your business

AA
Alyssa A.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Great People Skills - Excellent Customer Service - Keith Heinzig
The Service Rep Keith Heinzig was beyond helpful and explained the process of a warranty issue along with keeping me informed for the whole time my car was in service.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

Good Afternoon Alyssa,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai please contact Keith for your future service needs.  Thank You for your feedback.

KC
Kathleen C.
Laguna Hills, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
I had a wonderful experience there. The staff was friendly and the waiting area pleasant. There was room to social distance and I felt safe at all times.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

Hello Kathleen,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the kind words and we look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

TC
Warranty Work took too long
See previous comments
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/03/2021

Hello Todd,

Thank you for the feedback we are very sorry for the length of time to get the parts to complete the repair. we do look forward to helping you with your future service needs please let Joe know if you need anything.

David S.
Laguna Hills, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Santa Fe maintenance
Professional and courteous
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Hello David,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and the feedback.

LV
Lucio V.
Mission Viejo, CA
05/29/2021 Category: Service
Engine recall on my 2014 Hyundai Sonata
Adrian honored my warranty and was very helpful through out the whole process with outstanding customer service. I'm glad they have such capable and professional person working at the desk to help me. I'm glad to call myself a loyal customer because of this and will keep coming back to do maintenance on my car.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 05/30/2021

Hello Lucio,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

Dana Point, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Need to be more thorough with inspections and diagnosis
While my wife and I have had many great experiences with this service department in the past, the last few visits have been frustrating. We own 2 Hyundais, and for the last 8 years we have had both vehicles serviced at Tuttle Click. Within the last year, we have gone in to perform the usual maintenance. On both occasions, we expressed concerns about our vehicles and asked that they examine the vehicle to determine the causes of these issues. For one vehicle, we needed to return 3 times before they found the problem and it was a fairly large issue. Had we continued to drive that vehicle, it would have seized, and had we not persisted on getting it resolved, we would have been stranded somewhere. For the Elantra, we had also asked if they had done the usual inspection because we had concerns that the brakes needed to replace. Again, we were reassured that the vehicle was fine. A couple of months later, we noticed a grinding sound when braking. We brought in the Elantra (5/20 visit) and they confirmed that the front brakes needed to be replaced. We have now wasted a lot of time bringing the cars back in and incurring diagnoses fees for issues that they could find, but actually existed. For this reason, we are rethinking about purchasing other Hyundais. Also, these last few experiences have caused us to doubt the technical aptitude of the technicians that work at Tuttle Click.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 05/25/2021

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We are very sorry for your recent service visits we are always trying to get better please give me a call to talk some more about your service visit.

949-598-2745

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/20/2021 Category: Service
return customer
I have been going to hyundai service center since buying my 2017 and each time I have had nothing but a positive result each time.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 05/21/2021

Hello

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business and your feedback.

SL
Sandra L.
Foothill Ranch, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/13/2021 Category: Service
1st maintenance on my vehicle.
Overall experience was good use of my time.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Hello Sandra,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. we appreciate your feedback and we are always looking to get better. We look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

KF
Kourosh F.
Aliso Viejo, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/07/2021 Category: Service
the best Hyundai service center
their service is exertional overall but Keith is amazing there. i totally recommend you to chose him once you need any repair or service there.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Hello Kourosh,

Thank you for the kind words for Keith. We appreciate your business and the feedback. Please contact Keith for any future service needs.