Overall Rating 4.8115913/5Overall Rating 4.8115913/5Overall Rating 4.8115913/5Overall Rating 4.8115913/5rating 4.8115913
Overall Rating 2.1594197/5Overall Rating 2.1594197/5rating 2.1594197rating 2.1594197rating 2.1594197

WC
William C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
repair work to my car
Very professional friendly service manager who handled my problem
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hello William,

Thank you fro servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business. Thank you for completing the survey we appreciate your feedback.

Tony scalero

11/11/2018 Category: Service
wonderful service..
I went there without appointment. And one of the guy who helped me. He is very nice and professional. They did my car service asnp. I love it
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Hello

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business.

Tony scalero

2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Review
Really helpful! And Joe was super nice!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/11/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Ronald B.
Orange, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service Engine Light on
Took my car in to diagnose the check engine light. Quickly diagnosed and resolved. Replaced bad gas cap, and they washed my car as well...
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Hello Ronald,
Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service and quoted time was accurate.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Hello

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your and your feedback.

James M.
Dana Point, CA
Awesome!!!!!!
My service writer Jeff is on top of his customer service. Excellent all around !
He listen to my concerns and was helpful with everything! Very very knowledgeable with all and gave great future service recommendations
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hello James,

Thank you for completing the survey. We appreciate your business.

Amazing customer service.
Staff was amazing. Experience went smoothly, would gladly return to this location again.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Hello,

2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Service Advisor Joe was great!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Hello

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business.

BF
Bahram F.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Perfect service
I got a very good service, thank you.

Hello Bahram,

Thank you for completing the survey for us. We appreciate  your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

LN
Linda N.
Laguna Hills, CA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
First Service
Got in and out in one hour for my Elantra's first service. Love this kind of efficiency; doesn't waste my time!

Hello Linda,

Thank you for your feedback we try to get the customers in and done as quick as we can. Please contact Joe foe any future service needs we appreciate your business.

PD
Patrick D.
Silverado, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
11/05/2018 Category: Service
My service rep - Matt - is terrific!!!!
My service rep did a great job - efficient, on time, and communicates well.

Hello Patrick,

Thank You for completing the survey we appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you in the future.

Daniel M.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast and quick
Came in early on a Saturday morning for a recall and pre paid service. Took less than 30 minutes. Easy and painless.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business. Please call Jeff for any future service needs.

SE
Scott E.
Foothill Ranch, CA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Good job
They thought it was the battery for a weird ESC problem. Seems to work fine now.

Hello Scott,

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Janice B.
Friendly and efficient.

Hello Janice,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

WK
William K.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Best Communication and Service
Love the shuttle has been replaced with Lyft for a ride home!
Received plenty of reminders/calls regarding appointment and car is ready.
Jason was great with everything.

Hello William,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate your business please call Jason for any future service needs.

RV
Riza V.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Jeff Gran
My service experience has always been good. Jeff continuously goes above and beyond with his customer service, not only in the care of my car but in the genuine care of my whole family. That kind of character stands out to me because my family is of high priority to me since I drive my boys around in my car. If my car is in good care, then my family is in good care. Jeff knows his job well and is an asset you will not want to lose in your company. Thank you. Riza Vargas - AMP Operations Mgr | Marketing Dir

Hello Riza,

Thank You for taking the time to fill out the survey. We appreciate the kind words for Jeff and we appreciate your business. Please Give Jeff a call for any future service needs.

Joseph C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent friendly service
Tuttle-Click Hyundai Service aims to please. Only need oil changes but service reps remember my name.

Hello Joseph,

Thank You for completing the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

AF
Alexander F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Very Happy with the service
Jason was a very pleasant and informed service advisor to work with.

Hello Alexander,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business. Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.

949-598-2745

EQ
Elisabeth Q.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
fine but maybe a little cheap
I was kind of put off by getting a "discount" when I think I was charged a more or less fair price. Also , I appreciate that they washed my car, but didn't bother to wipe down the outside rear view mirrors, which were full of water spots when I got the car back. I had to re-wash and wipe them down myself later because I could barely see out of the mirrors.

CR
Cheryl R.
10/29/2018 Category: Service
They are very nice and efficent
Yes i would

Hello Cheryl,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if your need any future service.