4.6

01/21/2021 Category: Service
Experienced personnel
See previous comments
Not sure if 1 or 5 stars are the best
I want to giv tomorrow he highest rating.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/22/2021

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and please contact Adrian for any future service needs he will be happy to help.

CO
Clarence O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/21/2021 Category: Service
The customer service
Always have had great service. The people are friendly and helpful.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Hello Clarence,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

RL
Rob L.
2011 Hyundai Azera
01/20/2021 Category: Service
Easy service at Hyundi
Adrian and Tony were great
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/21/2021

Good Morning Rob,

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you with your future service needs. Please contact Adrian or myself for your future services.

John L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Service of my 2015 Santa Fe
They are very helpful.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Hello John,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business and your feedback.
We look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

Laurie S.
San Clemente, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
Thank you!
The staff at Tuttle Click Hyundai are terrific, efficient, and keep customers informed. I really appreciate the care and hospitality each time I go in.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Hello Laurie,

Thank you for your kind words about the staff we appreciate your business and the feedback.

Anthony S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great service department
Pleasent and attentive service staff thanks Joe
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Hello Anthony,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

GA
Gloria A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is so helpful
Excellent service dept. my service advisor is the best. Thank you so much for all help.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Good Morning Gloria,

Thank you for the kind words for Adrian. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

TC
Tucker C.
Corona Del Mar, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Very helpful and prompt for getting my oil changed.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Good Morning Tucker,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business and your feedback. Please contact Adrian for your future service needs.

Fullerton, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Sales is great, service needs work
Mike in the sales department is amazing! He is patient, kind, and honest which is tricky to find in the sales industry as a whole!

The service dept, however, needs major inspiration. I felt rushed and unheard when I took my car in for truck latch problems. I expected better quality care since I bought my car from here AND have the extended warranty full package.

Would I buy a car from here, yes. Would I take it back for servicing, unlikely.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Good Morning,

Thank You for your feedback. I am very sorry you felt rushed and I will give you a call to get more details. We do appreciate your business.

Renaie C.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Great!
Exceptional every time!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

Hello Renaie,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and we look forward to helping you in the future.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Customer service

Hello Esperanza,

Thank you so much for your feedback we appreciate your business we look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

CJ
Charlene J.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service!
Took my car in for its yearly checkup the night before. Keith greeted me with a smile and I was out in a matter of minutes. He called me the next day to let me know the status and when I could pick up the car. Best of all I forgot my work badge in the car that night. Stopped by in the morning and with a smile found my car a got the badge. Exceptional customer service! Thanks Keith.

Hello Charlene,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business. Please contact Keith for your future service needs he will be happy to help you.

Whittier, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai report

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate your business.

MT
Mohammad T.
Irvine, CA
2019 Hyundai Accent
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff and fast service
The overall service is highly professional
Friendly staff and professional
Super clean place and well organized
Adrian is the man very clear and straightforward.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

Hello Mohammad,

Thank you for the kind word for Adrian and thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and please contact Adrian for your future service needs.

Coto De Caza, CA
12/28/2020 Category: Service
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 12/29/2020

Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback and servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.