Overall Rating 4.8194449/5Overall Rating 4.8194449/5Overall Rating 4.8194449/5Overall Rating 4.8194449/5rating 4.8194449
Overall Rating 2.1830986/5Overall Rating 2.1830986/5rating 2.1830986rating 2.1830986rating 2.1830986

Michael B.
Costa Mesa, CA
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Great job an George was very helpfull and courteous
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the to complete the survey.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you In the future.

AG
Avram G.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Nice products. Great service department
You guys take care of the customer, quickly and efficiently.

Hello Avram,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Margaret L.
Tustin, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great staff
The staff is always welcoming and very helpful. I have always enjoyed my experience.

Hello Margaret,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Jiri S.
Lake Forest, CA
Great
I always appreciate customer service skills and advisory at Tuttle click Hyundai. My experience this Saturday with George wasn't exception. Keep good job guys.
Thank you.

Hello Jiri,

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business.

CP
Charlotte P.
Costa Mesa, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Friendly and thorough
Joe got car in out very fast, just s detailing and tune up But it is beautiful like a new car👍 That’s what I wanted,
Charlotte Pauls
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hello Charlotte,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business please contact Joe for any future service.

Servicew Manager

Mary R.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Oil check
Great personal care
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Hello Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

RE
Richard E.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
I’ve always received excellent service at Tuttle Click Hyundai
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Hello Richard,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Steve H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and knowledgeable service advisorsz
Service advisor went out of his way to locate me when my car was finished. One suggestion is that my SA might slow down his very fast speech. I am a little older and needed to have him repeat numerous times.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Hello Steve,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business and your feedback.

TW
Tatiana W.
Laguna Hills, CA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Jeff was very professional and nice, did a great job.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Hello Tatiana,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business. Please contact Jeff if you need any future service.

San Juan Capistrano, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Extremely professional but friendly. Everything is explained and you are comfortable having your car serviced there.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

John K.
Corona Del Mar, CA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Five Star. Great communication!
Jeff is The Best. Very helpful. Gets back to you w/ any issues. Great communicator. Wish my wife w/ her Lexus had such a great Service Tech as Jeff!

Don't lose this guy! He is a terrific representative of T-C. Makes the customer feel special.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hello John,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the kind words about Jeff. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

MK
Majid K.
Service Review
Completed work on time and very professional.
thanks,
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Hello Majid,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business.

Christopher W.
Dana Point, CA
Standard Lease Service
At one point I could make an appointment to bring my car in and know that a spot would be reserved for me to get serviced. this reservation feature has been discontinued and you are required now just to bring your car in and drop it off and hope that they have time slots available for your car to be worked on. Needless to say this is poor policy for someone like me who has to travel a distance to the dealership and should they not have time for me, I'd have to leave my car overnight with no way of getting to my job or home as it is too far for Hyundai service to take me. With all of this said, I was planning on staying at the dealership and working until I got my car finished. I was initially told there wasn't enough room on the calendar that day for me but once I explained my circumstances, they put me on the calendar and had me out of there within 4 hours. the service attendants at the dealership did a premium job of ensuring the customer was happy.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Hello Christopher,

GV
Gayle V.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Good Communication
Almost since the purchase of our Sonata we have looked to Joe Ligh, Service Advisor, to assist us in servicing our needs.
Joe listens to our concerns, addresses them with the techs, then relays that info to us. Though utilizing Dealer Services can sometimes feel daunting, Joe creates a comfortable conversation for us to be thoroughly informed.

Much Appreciated
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Hello Gayla,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

BF
Bernard F.
Laguna Hills, CA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
I expect and get good service.
Service Advisors are courteous, cooperative and competent.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Hello Bernard,

Thank You for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Ryan M.
Devore Hghts, CA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Great service center
I have had prompt and polite service everytime I’ve gone in to have my vehicle serviced

Hello Ryan,

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Jeff in the service dept. is wonderful

Hello
Thank you for serving your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback and kind words please contact Jeff for any future service needs.

WM

Elizabeth M.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Jason was great, even though they were extremely busy, he explained things in detail and never made me feel rushed. Answered my questions a.lot better than the young man who is usually there.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Hello Elizabeth,

Thank you for the kind word about Jason and thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business.