Overall Rating 2.1230818/5Overall Rating 2.1230818/5rating 2.1230818rating 2.1230818rating 2.1230818
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Title
Review
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Good Morning,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback.

Jiri S.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
I like it.
Joe and Jeff make this place goes forward. Thanks.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Hello Jiri,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business. Please give Jeff or Joe a call if you need anything.

Foothill Ranch, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Critical recall Ioniq
Brought my car in for a manufacture critical recall repair. Now I am getting the check engine light coming on, and it’s throwing codes that have no meaning. So the service department told me to bring it back if it happens again. All they did was reset the check engine light with their code reader. They never looked into why all of a sudden after the recall repair was done that the check engine light keeps activating?
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback and taking my call to talk about your service visit. I hope the explanation of the repairs has helped. We appreciate your business and please call me if you have any questions.

949-598-2745

Julian T.
West Covina, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Great work
Went in to get service. Got service.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Hello Julian,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business.

CG
Carol G.
2017 Hyundai Azera
Fast Friendly Service
Great service! I definately will be back!!

Hello Carol,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

JV
Jose V.
Brea, CA
Perfect
Friendly and very helpful.I entered left my car and got it back fairly quick. Would recommend to others

Hello Jose,

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Laguna Niguel, CA
Not happy
Sales department great, service department needs to be more compassionate.

Hello,

We are sorry for the tire concern you have had. I will be giving you a call as I would like to talk to you about what happened.

Aliso Viejo, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
The people...
Great service and the confidence I have knowing that it is safe for me to drive..

Hello,

Thank You for your feedback. We appreciate your business please contact Jeff for any future service needs.

KC
Kathleen C.
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
They are helpful and service-orientated. I had an appointment, was taken in on time and got out on time. They did not try to sell me other services that i didnt need or want!

Hello Kathleen,

Dana Point, CA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service is always done correctly and quickly
The service was so quick I was unable to finish my book!

Hello,

Thank You for your business we appreciate you. Thank You for your feedback.

TP
Thomas P.
Orange, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/19/2018 Category: Service
The people

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business and your feedback.

HP
Heather P.
Irvine, CA
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick service!
Jeff and Joe are great! Dropped my car off for a service and had my baby with me as we waited. They made sure to get the service done quickly so I didn’t have to wait too long. Great customer service, very appreciated!

Hello Heather,

Thank You for your feedback, We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Best, fast and professional service in town. Joe will take care of all your requests

Hello Danice,

Thank You for your feedback we appreciate your business and we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

2011 Hyundai Genesis
Timely service
I have been hearing brake noise since I bought the car and it was never resolved. This time the service writer listened to what I was describing, and found the problem; which was resolved. I thought I needed new rear brakes but that was not the case.

Hello Wesley,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business.

TV
Teresita V.
Irvine, CA
Car Service well done
I went to Tuttle Click Hyundai for my car service on a Friday, with no appointment. I was received by a courteous employee and from there I just wait comfortably until after about one hour my car was washed and ready for me.

Hello Teresita,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Advisor
Thank you Joe. You worked through all of my issues.

09/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor mechanic abilities - interior filthy upon return
I'll actively try to go elsewhere.

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me about your service visits. We appreciate your feedback and your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Michael C.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Making Good on Missed Oppportunity
I would like to thank the staff for the quick and courteous response to my initial review. I am confident that the issues surrounding this repair will be corrected. Thanks again.

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Staff Friendly/Repair not Effective
Unfortunately, the repairs made to my vehicle did not correct the issue for which the service was scheduled. Will have to return to see if techs can figure out the real problem. This is not the first time I have had to return to get an issue fixed properly.

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow to get the concern taken care of for you.

Hello Michael,

Thank you very much for the re-score. we are working to resolve the concern.

EA
Elisabeth A.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
They put the customer first!!!
This is our second Santa Fe from Tuttle Click and the guys in service (especially Joe L.) are always great! There customer service is number one!

Hello Elisabeth,

Thank you for serving your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business. Thank you for your feedback we look forward to helping you in the future.

JJ
Jamie J.
Yorba Linda, CA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Elantra
Tony was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to make sure that I was taken care of!

Hello Jamie,

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Christine W.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Fast and friendly

Hello Christine,

Thank you for serving your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai.
Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business.