Overall Rating 4.835442/5Overall Rating 4.835442/5Overall Rating 4.835442/5Overall Rating 4.835442/5rating 4.835442
Overall Rating 2.2151906/5Overall Rating 2.2151906/5rating 2.2151906rating 2.2151906rating 2.2151906

Irvine, CA
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Jeff G. in service dept. outstanding!!!!
Jeff G. is always wonderful to work w/! Honest,friendly,helpful,reliable. Very nice person,pleasant experience always! Great asset to company!

AF
Alan F.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly efficient service delivered on time
See title
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Hello Alan,

Thank You for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business and your feedback.

Julianne H.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Jeff was a really great technician! He was very helpful and I will definitely be coming back to him for my next service!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Hello Julianne,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

RL
Randall L.
Irvine, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Very Responsive on Last Score
Service Manager Tony called me to get my perception on what happened. He apologized and said he has since spoken with the technicians on the importance of proper documentation and other items as well.

The important point is it was taken care of right away with a phone call and email follow up.

03/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Start, Poor Ending
My Service Advisor was Jeff. He did a splendid job: courteous, friendly, delivered as promised. His initial text follow up was a surprise but I never heard back from him in regards to my concern.

The real issue is what the technician did not do that determined my score. The safety check said the tires were at 35psi. Yet my TPMS readout said rear tires at 30, left front at 37, and right front at 32. What else did he miss?

The technician’s work is thee most important point during a service visit. Tire pressures can become a safety hazard if not checked and inflated properly. The integrity of these technicians was taken down a few notches by this one experience. I’m not sure I want to return for my next visit.

Is there a dealership service department that can provide exceptional customer service all around without having to worry?

I can’t answer the question of recommending this business. I ended up going to America’s Tires to have the tire pressures inflated to 35psi all around.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Hello Mr Lee,

Thank You for your feedback. We are very sorry about the tire pressure issue. I have had a meeting with all my Techs and explained that this is to be done and noted properly. We appreciate your business and I would like to speak to you I have left you a message with my direct phone number please contact me at your convenience.

949-598-2745

ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Thank you again Mr. Lee for your re-score, and all comments this only helps us get better. We appreciate your business.

1. Tony Scalero

Ladera Ranch, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Erika was a straightforward, friendly service advisor
Erika was a straightforward, friendly service advisor.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Hello

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future .

Jiri S.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
I like to thank to all members of customer service team at Hyundai Tuttle Click for continuous high quality service. I will always come back. Thank you.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Hello Jiri,

Thank you so much for you business we appreciate you using Tuttle Click Hyundai to service your vehicle. We appreciate your feedback.

Newport Beach, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Totally satisfied
Jeff, the Service Associate, did a great job of taking care of my needs. All issues were corrected and the car is running great
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Hello,
Thank you  for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback and your business.

WR
Wesley R.
Laguna Hills, CA
2011 Hyundai Genesis
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Close convenient and friendly
Service writers Joe and Jeff worked together to schedule a time when I could get the repairs needed on my vehicle. I was so happy about the service I got that I told my neighbor who just bought a Hyundai from Tuttle Click, all about it.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Hello Wesley,

Thank You for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
Joe is very dilligent and Tony, the Service Manager, goes above and beyond to provide a pleasant experience. Great job!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Hello,

Thank you for the very kind words we appreciate your business and were your feedback. Please let us know if you need any future service.

Kraig M.
2013 Hyundai Accent
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Jeff took great care of us.
The service was efficient and timely.
Thank you.

Hello Kraig,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. Please contact Jeff he will be happy to help.

Costa Mesa, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent Customer Service
In and out for an oil change in about an hour. And From the moment I walked in Jeff was quick to welcome me and assist me with every step.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

AN
Asad N.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
The People
This service center is very prompt and take a good care of customers, I was treated very professional .

Hello Asad,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business. We look forward to helping you in the future.

DJ
Daphne J.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was quick and officiate !!!

Hello Daphne,

Thank You for taking the time to complete the survey. We  appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

Javier T.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Service meets expectations
I give kudos to Jeff, he has a warm and friendly personality

Hello Javier,

Thank you for the kind words for Jeff. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Please contact Jeff for any future service needs.

TH
Tom H.
Chino Hills, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Tuttle Click Hyundai Service Dept.
My wife and I are extremely impressed with the quality of customer service provided to us by Jeff Gran, the Service Advisor at TC Hyundai. Jeff went beyond our expectations and helped us with our Hyundai Sonata which needed a new engine and recalled parts. Jeff fought to get us a new battery too. Then when we had to bring the car back for service, he and his manager offered us a free tank of gas and breakfast at their cafe, what dealership has an in-house cafe! I will highly recommend Tuttle- Click to all our family and friends, and willl buy our next car here as well. Thank you Jeff for your outstanding customer service! Tom & Christy H.
Chino Hills, CA

Hello Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for making a return visit to the dealership. We appreciate your business and know your time is valuable. Thank you for the kind words if you need any future service please let Jeff know we will be happy to help.

CL
C L.
Laguna Beach, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
As promised and better
They took care of the service in the time they described and returned the car clean---inside and out. Sweet!

Hello,

Thank You for your feedback. We appreciate your business and thank you for servicing you vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai.

FA
Farzad A.
Ladera Ranch, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
fast and friendly
the service was good, fast, acceptable, and my service provider Jeff was really friendly and cooperative, surely I recommend this place to my friends and ask them to work with this dealership

Bad service
Following the client appreciation.

Hello Farzad,

I left  you a voice mail to discuss your recent visit and how the check out time works. The tech went through several procedures after extracting the code also there is no reason to clean the engine to do this type of diagnosis. Please give me a call back so we can go over what was done.

949-598-2745

ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Hello Farzad,

Thank you for the re-score. We will see you next week.

Oil Change Service
The Service Advisor that helps me is always efficient and friendly.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Hello,

Thank You for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Helpful and friendly
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

NH
Norma H.
Huntington Beach, CA
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service, everyone is very helpful. Jeff Gran is the greatest!
Great service, everyone is very helpful. Jeff Gran is the greatest! You never have to wait long and they keep you updated on your car.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Hello Norma,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your feedback and your business. Thank you for the kind words for Jeff please contact him for any future service needs.