Overall Rating 4.8352908/5Overall Rating 4.8352908/5Overall Rating 4.8352908/5Overall Rating 4.8352908/5rating 4.8352908
Overall Rating 2.2235341/5Overall Rating 2.2235341/5rating 2.2235341rating 2.2235341rating 2.2235341

Maxine B.
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Local and convienent
The tech who worked with me was very professional. I like having the auto washed when delivered to me.

Hello Maxine,

Thank you for the kind words.we appreciate your feedback and your business.

BV
Beth V.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Service & accomodations
The service department was quick, and accommodating by getting me a ride to come back & pick up my car.

Hello Beth,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Dana Point, CA
Great Service Advisors and Great Service
Service advisers are friendly and knowledgeable. Maintenance is always done to my expectations.

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Soraya B.
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly & all process explained ahead of time
I was greeted with a smile & left with a smile. Oil change was efficient & fast. They also advised me of my upcoming service so that I know ahead of time what to expect - Thank you Cesar.

Hello Soraya,

Thank you for your business we look forward to helping you with your future service needs. Thank you for your feedback.

Mission Viejo, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Had a great experience with my service. Cesar helped explain my service plans and let me know what options were available. I will return when my next service is due.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Hello,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Please contact Cesar for your future service needs.

DK
Doreen K.
Yorba Linda, CA
service accomplished
My smoking engine problem was repaired with two gasket repairs.

Hello Doreen,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

SG
Susan G.
Scheduled Maintance
Really nice service representative. car was ready quickly.

Hello Susan,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai.  Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your feedback.

Jason W.
San Dimas, CA
Quick and helpful
Appreciated the ride back to work and the quick friendly service.

Hello Jason,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Please contact Joe for any future service needs.

KH
Kandianna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Cesaer is wonderful. He always recognizes me and greats me with a smile. He sets proper expections with waiting times and makes this process easy for me. Thank you Cesaer and the team behind the scenes that assist him with communication and excellent customer service!

Hello Kandianna,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and your feedback and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

2011 Hyundai Elantra
Courteous and friendly.

KK
Kaveh K.
Coto De Caza, CA
My advisor
Cecer was amazing. Friendly and social.

Hello Kaveh,

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

TH
Thomas H.
San Bernardino, CA
2015 Hyundai Azera
I'm freezing
My a/c had a minor issue, which was fixed 100% the first time.

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and your feedback and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

06/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, very easy and helpful. Thanks Joe!
Excellent service, very easy and helpful. Thanks Joe!
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and please contact Joe for any future service needs.

San Juan Capistrano, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service for my 80,000 service
I received a coupon and felt comfortable with all the service recommended. It was a good deal for me.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai we appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future.

FP
Florian P.
Lake Forest, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/14/2019 Category: Service
The Service Advisors go out of their way to help you!
My Service Advisor Cesar is both professional and knowledgeable in what he does. He always greets you with a smile and knows you by your first name which is impressive in my book.
He promptly kept informed on my car’s status from start to finish.
Thank You Cesar!

Need to improve communication with Service Advisors & Technicians
Not satisfied with Car Repair
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Hello Florian,

We are very sorry about the repair not fixing the problem, Cesar will be contacting you I know you are coming in on Monday.  We will get this  concern taking care of.

ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Hello Florian,

Thank you for your kind words for Cesar. We appreciate your business and thank you for the rescore.

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Huntingtn Bch, CA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Very Accommodating
Everyone there is really friendly. I work in Laguna Niguel so I know that it is outside the radius of receiving an uber to work, but they got me one regardless and said it is totally fine! I will be returning to get all services done here since the only issue in the first place was getting from there to work in the mornings.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hello

Thank you for servicing you vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai. We appreciate your business and your feedback and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

San Clemente, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/13/2019 Category: Service
Helpful service dept
Cesar Rivera was extremely helpful - answered all my questions and took the time to explain options.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and your feedback and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous
My car was taken to the service area as soon as I arrived. The tune-up was finished sooner than expected.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Friendly and Thorough Service
Great job
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

Hello Carol,

Thank You for your feedback. We appreciate your business and please contact Cesar for any future service needs.