4.6

Lake Forest, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2020 Category: Service
The service and professionalisms
Thank you for the fine service received.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Hello Jim,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

Jake M.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Never had a better Service Appointment
My service appointment was amazing at Tuttle Click Hyundai. They were very helpful. They did the service in record time and my vehicle was sanitized and spotless when they were done. I met both my service advisor and I was able to talk to the service manager Tony as well. I was extremely happy with the results. Great value, timely service in a friendly atmosphere. What more could you ask for?
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Hello Jake,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai, We appreciate your business and your feedback.
Please contact Adrian for any future service needs.

Monte H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/26/2020 Category: Service
always awesome
Always quick in and out, super service as usual. I now have 3 purchases from Tuttle Click Hyundai and will go there for the fourth in the near future. Always friendly and will go above and beyond each visit.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Hello Monte,
Thank You for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

BW
Brian W.
Corona, CA
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Tony Scalero Service Manager at Tuttle-Click Hyundai
I'm not sure where to begin. It's hard to put into words the experience I had at this Hyundai dealership when I visited the service department in January and subsequently again in March of 2020. I'll explain in some detail what I experienced.
January was the first time I had visited this dealership. I was very fortunate to have Tony Scalero as the service manager who was my service adviser. His professional, friendly and courteous service was, "excellent".

I have owned many cars in my lifetime. I have never before encountered such a truly professional and sincere customer Service Manager in all the years that I've had the occasion to take in my vehicles in for service.

This level of service must be acknowledged and appreciated! It's not often that I come into contact with such a really, friendly and professional person. Tony exhibits the kind of service that I wish more people in the automotive industry would practice. When I arrived, Tony approached me immediately and provided a high level of service. A level of service I simply wasn't accustomed to. He followed up and was consistent in the service he provided. My issues were resolved in a timely manor because of Tony's efforts.

It's important for me to let Hyundai management know that they have someone who displays the character, professionalism and excellent customer service that really makes a difference. Tony is that "person".
To say that the service Tony provided me was remarkable is an understatement. I'm really at a lost for words to try and define what really "remarkable" customer service is, now that I had the fortune of having Tony as my service adviser! Tony has raised the bar on great customer service.
From now on, when ever I bring my car in for service, I'll be asking for Tony Scalero to be my service adviser.

Thanks Tony for a job "very well" done.

Brian. W
Happy 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport Owner
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Hello Brian,

First of all thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai I know you have to drive a good distance to get to us and we appreciate your business. Brian thank you for your feedback and very kind words about the service you received. This is the type of service that you should expect when coming into Tuttle Click from all my staff. We look forward to helping you with your future service needs please let me know if you need anything.

Javier T.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Unparalleled warranty and customer service
Hyundai stands by its warranty, and irvine hyundai provides excellent customer service to match. Good job Irvine Hyundai.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/07/2020

Hello Javier,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.  Thank you for your kind words please  contact Elliott for your future service needs.

CR
Craig R.
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Tony the service manager
I was so impressed when I arrived to pick up my car, Tony was out wiping down a car after wash- Man, is a workhorse
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Hello Craig,

Thank you for your feedback and very mind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

Irvine, CA
2016 Hyundai Equus
02/25/2020 Category: Service
Service Review
Adrian was helpful and informative.
The only problem I noticed is when your repair people get inside the car, they leave marks on the floor mats.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Long Beach, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Convienient
Quick and Reliable
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your business and your feedback.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
02/23/2020 Category: Service
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/24/2020

Hello

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your business we look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

NH
Norma H.
Huntington Beach, CA
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly and take care of your needs right away.
Joe in the service department in Irvine is always great friendly and take care of my needs right away.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020

Hello Norma,

Miranda P.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Service
Tony and Adrian in the service depot are awesome! Tony was able to work with my schedule for a recall & oil change, which was so convenient for me! The team makes you feel first priority which is so important in a customer service environment.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Hello Miranda,

Thank you for coming in and servicing your vehicle with us. We appreciate your business and your feedback. We look forward to helping you for your future service needs.

Marc B.
Laguna Beach, CA
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful and value for money.
It’s nice to walk in and be greeted by name.
Options openly discussed for maintenance / repairs with my advisor.
Good value for money and Hyundai stands behind it’s vehicles.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Hello Marc,

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your feedback and your business. We look forward to helping you with your future service needs.

TH
Thomas H.
San Bernardino, CA
2015 Hyundai Azera
02/07/2020 Category: Service
excellent service
They always take great care of me.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with Tuttle Click Hyundai, we appreciate your business and your feedback. Please contact Adrian for any future service needed.

EW
Esperanza W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and good service
The staff are friendly and helpful
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Hello Esperanza,

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback and your business. Please give us a call for any future service needs.

Lake Forest, CA
01/25/2020 Category: Service
Routine service
Was completed very quickly.
ANTHONY S. from Tuttle Click Hyundai responded on 01/25/2020

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey we appreciate your business and the feedback.