LR
Otis, ME
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/10/2018
Comfortable and Honest
We have bought a lot of tires over the years,,,Twin City Tire in Brewer gives us the best prices. Everybody
makes you feel like family. We love it there. Thanks for the good service.

AL
Al L.
Charleston, ME
11/09/2018
Friendly, care about you, good deals
Very friendly, caring, give you the deal they can. I have recommended Twin City Tire to others.

GD
Gerry D.
11/08/2018
Gerry Dill
Great service.

Dale H.
Jackson, ME
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Dale said the employees were nice to work with. They provided good service.

PR
Patti R.
Veazie, ME
11/04/2018
Rotating Tires
I had my tires rotated and 2 days later my tire pressure light was on , ll of my tires were atleast 5 pounds off what they should be. Not sure if they were checked before I left, or some let out to switch them easier. Also my hubcaps were not put on tightly and now I have lost one and have to replace it.
Dave M. from Twin City Tire responded on 11/04/2018

Patti, we would not let air out to switch your tires easier. This time of year your tires will dissipate air up to 10 psi because of the cold,it is an act of nature but we would be happy to check them any time for you and adjust as neccessary. Also come on by and let me take a look at your hubcaps and we would be happy to replace the lost one for you.we strive to keep happy customers and if we had a chance to know of your displeasure previous to now I'm sure we could help.

Matt B.
Holden, ME
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Matt said the business was quick and they got it done when he needed them to.

Mike S.
Greenbush, ME
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Mike said his wife was in and out without a problem.

AT
Anna T.
Orland, ME
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Anna said the business has always treated her well.

Bucksport, ME
Kia Rio
11/01/2018
Snow tires
I purchased and had snow tires put on and your service is always prompt and friendly! I recommend you to all of my friends!!!

Ben S.
Brewer, ME
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Ben said that he didn't have problems with the business.

PP
Peter P.
Carmel, ME
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Peter said that they were able to get him in super quick within half an hour on a busy Saturday. He mentioned that Dave did a good job of taking care of him and he couldn't be happier with the service.

TE
tanya e.
Hampden, ME
10/30/2018
Fast, friendly service!
Sadly I got a flat late one night on my way home from work. Twin City Tire was able to take my car in and had a tire standing by in case mine couldn't be saved. The service is excellent, they are great at what they do! Fast, fair, and good prices. I will continue to go to Twin City Tire for my tire needs!

LH
laura h.
Kia Sportage
10/29/2018
Awesome
Very friendly puts customer first willing to go above and beyond! No need to shop around best service in Bangor/Brewer area period!

diane m.
Bradford, ME
Volvo V70
10/26/2018
Amazing as always
I called the day before our first snowstorm to get my winter tires put on. Dave fit me right into their already busy day. I was in and out within an hour. The customer service here is second to none.

CK
chris k.
Bradley, ME
Kia Spectra
10/25/2018
A+++
Wicked friggin good dudes over there at twin city tire. Super helpful.

Matt M.
Maine
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Matt said that he is very satisfied with the business. He does recommend them to others.

Dan C.
Holden, ME
Chrysler Concorde
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business did everything they were supposed to. There were no punches pulled, it was quick and everyone was polite.

GB
Gail B.
Brewer, ME
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Gail said she has been going for 5 years now.

Bob H.
Levant, ME
Ford Police Interceptor
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business's service was pretty good.

Sherry B.
GMC Acadia
10/06/2018
Great service at a local business