Greenbush, ME
01/18/2019
The workers are always friendly.
I enjoy having my vehicle serviced at Twin City as everyone is willing to go above and beyond to accommodate every customer. Along with my regular service I noticed that I had a couple of marker lights out and they were replaced with just the cost of the bulbs (no additional labor charge). That was great. Thanks again.

LD
Louis D.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Louis said the business is dependable and was able to fit him in. They did what he asked them to on the vehicle.

SP
Scott P.
Blue Hill, ME
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the service and prices were great. He is happy.

Ronald C.
01/09/2019
On Time and Quick
They got my truck right in on time and was done on time. Dependable and trustworthy.

MT
Maykayla T.
Corinth, ME
Ford Edge
01/09/2019
Wondering service. This is our second vehicle we’ve taken there for service. Great tire prices around.

GE
Glenn E.
Cherryfield, ME
Jeep
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Glenn said the service is great, always.

Billy M.
Maine
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Billy said the service was great.

LR
larry r.
Otis, ME
01/02/2019
SERVICE
Why would I go anywhere else...when all my needs are taken care of by a fantastic team
The price is right too!!!

Eddington, ME
Ford Police Interceptor
01/02/2019
Had great service. Always nice. Always bring our vehicles here, trusted service.

AC
april c.
Mariaville, ME
Chevrolet Cruze
01/01/2019
Always awesome service
Needed a tire rotation done, made an appointment even though it's not necessary but does help to get seen that day requested. Guys got me in as soon as they could since there were cars already being taken care of. Waiting room is clean, TV is on and just overall great service again. Twin City Tire will always be my tire guys!

Hampden, ME
01/01/2019
Straight shooters and reasonable prices
As my other visits I was very pleased with the service and friendly atmosphere. Got an estimate on rear brakes and may be back to get that done soon. Even Woodsey my dog like the place!

NL
noah l.
12/29/2018
Excellent service and great results!

Jared M.
Etna, ME
Kia Forte
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Jared said the business does good work. They have great customer service and are prompt. He does recommend them to other people.

RD
robert d.
Glenburn, ME
Buick Encore
12/07/2018
Customer service
The customer service was incredible they went above and beyond . Kirk was very helpful in finding studded snow tires for our Encore which was almost impossible but he worked on it and called me back the net day as promised and said he had found some.
Thanks Kirk and Twin City for doing your best!

PR
Patti R.
12/04/2018
Rotating Tires
I would like to personally apologize to Twin City Tire for the bad review that I placed on here on 11/4/18. I lost my hub cab after having my tires rotated and the tires pressure was low in all my tires. Dave responded right away and explained how tire pressure is effected by the cold , and they called the other day to say that they had found a hub cab to replace the one that fell off. I bought my tires 2 years ago from them and have them rotated every 3000 miles for free as this is the service they offer, which I love ! The guys have always treated me well and are very friendly. I will always return there to give them my business, and will highly recommend it to anyone. Again, Twin City Tire I truly apologize for my previous review.

Jason R.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jason said he would recommend this business for service.

Steve W.
Penobscot, ME
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff are a great bunch of people to work with.

LH
Linwood H.
Hermon, ME
12/02/2018
Tire Repair. Completed in a very timely and courteous manner.
Tire repair without an appointment. Repair was done in a very timely and efficient manner. Very pleasant atmosphere in the waiting area. A very nice company to do business with!!

CR
carol r.
Buick Encore
11/29/2018
I called for new tires and even though it is a busy time if year, they worked me in promptly.
Thank you Dave and crew for getting me in so promptly and out just as quickly.

BT
Bob T.
Garland, ME
11/29/2018
Customer service at it's finest.
These guys are the best of the best in tire and auto service.I have been a satisfied customer for years and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for quality work at a fair price and exceptional customer service.