Jeff T.
03/18/2019
My new place for tires!
Super friendly, professional, and great price on new tires. Would definitely recommend, and I will be bringing my other vehicles here as well from now on.

Ellsworth, ME
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2019
Quick and responsive to my needs work was done well thank you
Thank you business was great you did everything I asked in a timely manner you did what you said you were going to do and a man is only as good as his word thank you will use you again

ES

Jim V.
Maine
GMC Acadia
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim said the prices were decent, the staff treated him well, and the service was performed quickly.

Winterport, ME
03/15/2019
Great!
Great service as always!!

BW
barbie w.
03/15/2019
Quick Service
The staff is always very friendly and nice. I stopped without an appointment and I wasn't asked to make an appointment and come back!

AP
ashley p.
Holden, ME
Fast and Friendly Service
I was treated in a friendly and respectful manner as soon as I walked in. They kept me updated on the progress of my vehicle as I waited there. Very reasonable and competitive prices. I would highly recommend Twin City Tire for any of your servicing needs. They also offer an Eastern Maine Medical Center AND Military discount. My husband and I will never bring our vehicles anywhere else. Thank you Twin City Tire!

Englewood, CO
03/14/2019
Great place, will definitely go back
Very nice people. Job was completed in a verny timely manner. Super easy to make an appointment.

sara h.
Bangor, ME
Chevrolet Cruze
Awesome service
I called these guys in a panic due to my tire being slashed, they had my tire in stock and told me to come right over, i was in and out in less then 30 minutes! These guys are super friendly and extremely helpful! The best of the best.

Cheryl B.
Birch Harbor, ME
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Cheryl said the business does excellent work. She would recommend them to others.

TF
tina f.
Eddington, ME
Jeep Patriot
03/13/2019
Great service, great value
I have been getting my tires here and have had great experiences every time! Thankful for the personal care.

SP
scott p.
Newburgh, ME
Above and Beyond!
First, the price for a 4-Wheel Alignment was the lesser price out of four other local shops that I called.
Second, the team at Twin City Tire in Brewer, ME went above and beyond the service after me relating information from a certain car dealer within a 50 mile radius and them stating I needed a 4 wheel alignment to fix vibrations., and the crew went and took off each and every tire and researched what was wrong with the vibrations I was mentioning, After the research, the crew at Twin City, noticed that the inner area of my rims were caked with so much dirt, mud, and whatever. They ended up thoroughly washing and cleaning out all 4, and as a plus they also figured out I had 2 unbalanced tires.
So, the end service I received was above and beyond, because they ended up washing and cleaning out the back side of my rims, they also balanced two tires that were out of balance, on top of my 69.99 4 - wheel alignment.
I must say, when I drove home from Twin City Tire (Brewer, ME) to Newburgh, ME via Interstate 95, my 2014 Ford Escape glided very comfortably. It was so nice that my whole body didn't vibrate to death!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU TWIN CITY TIRE IN BREWER, ME!

5/5
great service

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
Awesome service
Needed a last minute tire change and the staff “squeezed” me in which meant they had my car in the bay within 5 minutes!!! They even found something else wrong with my car and didn’t pressure me to have it fixed there. Highly recommended.

PW

KD
kelly d.
Winterport, ME
03/12/2019
Best prices around, excellent service. Dave honored tire prices even when they had gone up between the time I got the quote and the time we got them out on. I recommend Twin City Tire to everyone!

SY
steve y.
Milford, ME
03/11/2019
They always make it so easy to do business with them. Great group of people who care about what they do. Why even bother to go anywhere else? Fair prices , very accomadating and friendly respectful people on the front line and in the shop . Very Happy with them. Thanks

tina s.
Chevrolet HHR
03/11/2019
They got me in right away, great customer service !

AC
april c.
Mariaville, ME
Chevrolet Cruze
Amazing service
Was referred here bt a friend a few years ago and this is forever the place I will go for tire service. Set up an appointment or drop off if you can. Service is great and they are always helpful with any questions you may have. Thumbs up guys!

Friendly efficient service.
They got me right in for an inspection and changed the oil, too. Very friendly, communicated well, convenient location, and price was right.