SG
THE FRIENDLY GUYS
AS USUAL EXCELLENT SERVICE, FAST, EFFICIENT AND CLEAN PROCEDURE , THANKS STEFAN
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 12/06/2019

Stefan,

As always it was nice seeing you and we thank you for your continued trust you have in our service department. Also, thank you for the review of our business. Have a great Christmas Holiday.

Best regards,

Shawn S.
Springfield, VT
Ram Pickup
11/28/2019
very happy with their work
great folks, they do quality work and have been able to do work in a timely fashion.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 12/02/2019

Shawn,

As always, we appreciate your business and thank you for taking your time to rate our company. We hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving Holiday!

Jennifer L.
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said they were good.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 11/27/2019

Jennifer,

As always we appreciate your families business. We take great pride in the trust you have placed in us and appreciate your review of our business as well. Please have a great Holiday season.

TR
Todd R.
Jeep Liberty
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Todd said he got along good with the workers.

Mary M.
Brownsville, VT
11/06/2019
Gotta tell you guys something
So, as always I'm very happy with the work you guys did for me. I always feel like I'm well taken care of. But I've got to let you know that my car smells like dog! Dirty dog! I don't know if the dog jumped in my car or was just rubbing up against the out side of the car...?? I stopped for gas right after I left your shop and noticed it immediately. I put the car in the garage, left the windows down, sprayed the inside with Ferbreeze. This morning it still smells like dog. I love dogs but don't have a dog. I don't want my car to smell like a dog. I feel like I have to let you guys know this as this could be a deal breaker for me. Sorry, Sue Meader
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 11/06/2019

Mary,

I am so glad you brought this to my attention as we do appreciate your concerns as well as any customers concerns and even though we spoke on the phone just now, I wanted to respond as other customers see these reviews.

The undercoating sprayed on your car is FLUID FILM® is formulated from specially processed wool-wax, highly refined petroleum oils and selected agents to provide corrosion control, penetration, metal wetting and water displacement.  It does have a smell that usually disapears in a week or so and we should have mentioned this to you upfront. Your bringing this to my attention tells me we need to do better in letting customers know this upfront and I thank you for letting me know.

I hope we have solved the problem and wish you a happy holiday season ahead.

Deirdre C.
Reading, VT
Chevrolet Suburban
10/23/2019
Honest and attentive
We feel that our vehicles are cared for in the most reliable way. I like to know the whys and wherefores of the maintenance and David always takes the time to educate me. We believe Kevin and David handle the business with honesty and integrity.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 10/23/2019

Ms. Deirdre,

Providing excellent customer service is what we do best. Your review of our business lets me know what we do works and I greatly appreciate that. Our customers always come first and we are so grateful you have placed your auto care trust in us and as always, we hope your day is a great one!

SP
Susan P.
Springfield, VT
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/09/2019
Very professional, easy to work with
I use twinline for business vehicles and my own now. They are professional and very easy to work with for service.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 10/09/2019

Bob,

Thank you for choosing TwinLine as your auto service center. We truly appreciate the trust you have placed in us and the rating of our business. Have a great day!

Michael W.
Weathersfield, VT
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business was thorough and fit him in. They gave him advice on future work he might need to have done.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 09/30/2019

Michael,

We are glad to have met your expectations and appreciate the review of our business. Please give us a call should you need our services again and have a great day!

TR
Todd R.
Jeep Liberty
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Todd said the business provided prompt service, they were knowledgeable, they were clean and they also had a nice staff.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 09/19/2019

Todd,

Thank you for the kind words. My staff and I greatly appreciate your business and are glad we were able to work with you. Have a great day!

Scott W.
Weathersfield, VT
Buick LaCrosse
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Scott said they did all right . It was a good job the and the vehicle wasn't there long.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 09/11/2019

Scott,

Thank you for your business and your rating of our business. We appreciate your support of a locally owned business and look forward to seeing you again. Have a great day!

Michael M.
Windsor, VT
09/07/2019
Great fast service
Had an appointment for a state inspection and oil change. Got in quick and was out quick. The guys that work there are great and I highly reccomend!
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 09/09/2019

Mike,

As always, it is our pleasure servicing your vehicles service & repair needs and we thank you for rating our company.

Have a great day!

Robert C.
Nissan LEAF
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Robert's wife. She said she is glad they are in town. They are able to fit them in when they need them to and they are pleasant about it.
David M. from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 09/03/2019

Thank you for the kind words and review of our business. As a locally owned business, we appreciate all of our customers and thank them for their business. It is our goal to provide top quality customer service.

EW
Elizabeth W.
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said that the place had excellent service.

Jennifer L.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Jennifer said that they are great and right down the street.

MV
Matilda V.
Hartland, VT
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Matilda said she got right in for service. The employees were helpful, patient and all around good to deal with.

AP
Anne P.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Anne said they were great.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 08/12/2019

Anne,

We appreciate the kind words and thank you for choosing TwinLine Towing & Auto Repair for your auto repair needs. We are a locally owned business and are here when you need us. Have a great day!

EB
Emma B.
Woodstock, VT
07/20/2019
Always Good
What a relief it is to have a service that I can trust. Twinline Towing has integrity. I trust what they say and do. And, to top it off, they go out of their way to make things work for me, like giving me a lift home when I don't have another way to get home.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 07/22/2019

Emma,

Thank you for the kind review. We appreciate your business and the trust you have placed in us. Going out of our way is what we do and we thank you for choosing a locally owned business for your auto service needs.

Shannan M.
Chester, VT
07/10/2019
Inspection
Twin line is always helpful and willing to get me in for service.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 07/10/2019

Shannan,

We thank you for your business and providing a review on our survey. We are here any time you might need our services. Have a great day!

Sarah H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Sarah said the service was good and that everything is fine.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 07/10/2019

Sarah,

David M.
Toyota Prius v
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ruth. She said everything went fine. She's very appreciative of what was done.
Kevin R., President from Twinline Towing & Recovery responded on 07/08/2019

David and Ruth,

Thank you for your business. We appreciate the trust you have placed in us and thank you for providing a review of our business as well. We look forward to seeing you when ever you should need our services.  Have a great day!