AV
Lowell, MA
Acura TSX
11/13/2018
Excellent Customer Service
On the moment you step in Simon’s, you feel like home. Excellent service and great personnel to deal with.

RT
Ryan S T.
11/11/2018
Friendly atmosphere and always great prices!!
Only place I trust to bring my vehicles!! Simons always takes care of what needs to be fixed with no surprises!! Highly recommend!!

Sabrina M.
Chevrolet Cruze
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Sabrina said she loved the fact that she was picked up at her house, because she didn't have a way to get there. The work turned out great, as well.

AL

Brian G.
Nashua, NH
11/07/2018
Friendly and understanding
Offered a nice loaner vehicle in order to finish a job and to make sure my vehicle was in really good shape before receiving my vehicle back. They are willing to work with you and try to understand fully of any situation and/or price-priority list of jobs to do. Very friendly and pleased to be a customer

James A.
Andover, MA
Lexus GX 470
11/07/2018 Category: Service
James said the business was phenomenal in what they do.

WS
Wendy S.
Pepperell, MA
11/06/2018
Best place in town
I’ve have simple oil changes here in the past. However, I was in need of brakes. I got same day service. Waited a short while in the waiting area which had drinks & snacks. Simon is great! The staff is very friendly. You are taken care of here!

PK
Patrick R K.
Audi Q7
11/01/2018
Great service garage
My tires needed replacement to pass inspection, price was fair and service was excellent. This is our family’s go to garage for oil changes as well.

TZ
Tara Z.
Marlborough, MA
Hyundai Tucson
11/01/2018
All the employees are friendly and courteous. I'm greeted right away. The service is quick. The waiting area is clean, there's tv and free beverages. I always feel well taken care of.

RL
Richard A L.
10/28/2018
Your the best!
In this time of on line buying and faster is better. It is pleasant to have a friendly hand shake, a smile, and great work! That you to Simon and his family for making our visit to your shop a great one. We will be back, and we will recommend you to our friends. Thank you!

GL
Gabrielle L.
10/26/2018
Great customer relations
To Simon Raad and his employees I can not say enough but I am. I am 78yrs so they are saying to themselves oh boy we have to take good care of her car even if it 2003 Subaru, to her it is a brand new car. They have great customer relationships, they listen and care about giving you the best service. I am a winer, I hear one little noise, I am at SIMONS, and they give the service that all customers deserve. I called myself a winer, so I gave Simon $5.00 to be the Winer of the month. Signing out I have one other thing to say if you want your car repaired by professionals go to SIMON’S. Gabby

Albert B.
Nashua, NH
10/25/2018
Clean and prompt
Albert B.) morning

Richard B.
Toyota Avalon
10/24/2018
Clean, efficient, friendly and competent
Always a great customer experience

Christopher B.
Lowell, MA
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Christopher said this business does a good job.

Bill S.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the business was very easy and straight forward and honest.

Craig C.
Honda Civic Si
10/14/2018
Best service around!
These guys are great. It’s never fun dealing with car repairs, but the guys at Simon’s are friendly, honest and get the work done quickly. I’ve had to get brakes done on my two cars recently and they were fantastic to work with.

Kathrine S.
Hudson, NH
Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Kathrine said she received good service from this business.

BG
Bryan G.
North Chelmsford, MA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Bryan said he was happy with everything at the business.

AL
Alex L.
Chelmsford, MA
10/10/2018
Great, dependable, reasonable and pleasant.
It was Alex's Mom who had her car serviced to avoid the Toyota mark ups prior to returning my Leased Rav4. As always, the visit to Simon's was painless. Manny was at the desk to accomodate my needs and timeframe for the work to be done and very personable. We love Simon's.

GJ
Glenn J.
Pepperell, MA
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Glenn said that he would recommend this business for service.