PC
Peter C.
Westford, MA
04/14/2019
Great!
Professional, efficient and friendly!

Amit M.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/11/2019
Best in town
These guys are the best. Quick and honest service . The technicians are excellent

KC
Kim C.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Kim said this business was good. They took good care of him.

Chelmsford, MA
04/09/2019
Simon’s Service Review
Whenever I take my car here, I am always greeted pleasantly and I know can ask anything and get an honest answer.

CG
Cesario S G.
Hudson, NH
Lexus IS 250
04/05/2019
"HONESTY"
They tell you what you need done. Not what they want to take advantage of you!!

TL
Timothy L.
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Timothy said that he's been going to the place for a long time and he knows Simon well.

TK
Thomas K.
Chelmsford, MA
Kia Soul
03/29/2019
I usually get my oil changed here, but recently had brakes done. They were quick and stuck to their estimate.

Westford, MA
Suzuki Aerio
03/29/2019
Quick, polite, and good pricing!
Would recommend and go there again....

John F.

Karen E J.
Nashua, NH
Nissan Rogue
03/24/2019
They are pleasant and easy to work with
I always feel like they care about their service, they make recommendations about upcoming services and repairs without being overbearing or using scare tactics.....

Lorian S.
Lowell, MA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Lorian said she has been with this business for 12 years and they are perfect, and she hasn't had any problems.

Amy B.
Dracut, MA
03/22/2019
Convenient and friendly!
I came in for a state inspection. They took me right away and began the inspection. I sat in the clean and comfortable waiting room. Simon remembered that I had been there with a different car. He updated my information with out having to fill out any paperwork. He and the woman (I didn’t catch her name) were friendly and easy going. The inspection was done quickly, I paid and got back in my car, which was conveniently left, ready to go, outside the garage bay.

TW

CG
Connie G.
North Chelmsford, MA
03/17/2019
I feel they were very professional and new what they were doing. They were able to let me know on pricing and what my car needed.

LK
Lisa K.
Chester, NH
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Lisa said the employees were nice. They did not up sell her.

NR
Norma R.
North Chelmsford, MA
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Norma said that the place had excellent service.

Dunstable, MA
03/10/2019
Ordered wrong parts and wasted our time and money
Over all service is excellent. But when I went last time they ordered wrong part and blaming for Dealers and wasted our time and money. But over all I like this place.

Debra S.
Dunstable, MA
Volvo S60
03/10/2019
Service, personnel, fair price and cleanliness
Mr Simon is wonderful and his establishment is the only one of its kind. He has made his shop one youdonot need to skeeve over.. Very pleasant to visit.

Scion tC
03/09/2019
Over priced
I brought my car here a few times for oil changes and I had an issue recently that was quoted by them for almost $500. I took a second opinion at my regular mechanic and he fixed what need to be done for under $100. Simon center even jacked the prices for parts that I knew the cost was much cheaper.

EM
Edward C M.
Pelham, NH
03/09/2019
Saved by Simon
I was in the area and my alternator stopped working. I was able to make it to Simons and he took the truck right in, diagnosed the problem and repaired it within 2 hours. It saved my day. Their service has always been great - very customer focused.