Latest Review about 2 years ago

George G.
Encinitas, CA
10/07/2016
DIagnosis fee only $40!
They only charged a fee of $40 to diagnose what was wrong with my car. Charged a fair price for putting in a new timing belt and gave me a ride to the train station. When I was in the truck towing my car to them, the driver said he has delivered another that same day.

LD
Leroy D.
08/27/2016 Category: Service
Leroy said he likes the business. This business is the best place to get things fixed on the vehicle.

John M.
Murrieta, CA
Nissan Sentra
08/24/2016 Category: Service
John said the business continues to provide excellent service.

Judy L.
Fallbrook, CA
Kia Optima
08/23/2016 Category: Service
Judy said she took her vehicle for maintenance. The employees were polite, professional, and competitive.

CZ
Chrissy Z.
Solana Beach, CA
Nissan Frontier
08/21/2016
Great Customer Service, Great Vehicle Service
as an older female unfamiliar with anything spelled automotive, i was very happy to have my questions answered. Joel was terrific at instilling a sense of trust and the gentleman performing the service on the vehicle performed all the necessary work for the 60,000 miles as well as inspected, giving me a sense of security, which is most appreciated and fairly rare these days.

HG
Holly G.
Vista, CA
08/19/2016
Superb Service Excellent Value
Brad Armstrong at the Oceanside location was extremely helpful in working with me to get my power steering pump fixed. He knew I was on a very limited budget, and did everything to help me get the best value for my money. The total cost came to less than half of what the other Big Name mechanic quoted me for the repair, and Brad even called to tell me that I could save a little more since the leak was coming from the lines, not the pump itself, so he saved me another $85 by not having to replace the entire pump unit. I was VERY pleased with his professionalism, his patience, his integrity and the work performed. Will definitely recommend the shop to others and will absolutely use them again myself! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!

AT
Alisha T.
BMW 525i
08/17/2016 Category: Service
Alisha said the business gave her the answers she was looking for.

VB
Vince B.
Nissan Maxima
08/15/2016 Category: Service
Vince said he got a great deal on his radiator. He had a good time when the service was being done.

BW
Bryan W.
Guthrie, OK
Kia Optima
08/12/2016 Category: Service
Bryan said he saved money, the business was awesome, and the guys were nice.

EB
Eric B.
Mercedes-Benz E320
08/11/2016 Category: Service
Eric said the business was easy to work with.

Mike M.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/09/2016
Fast service
I submitting my information and the next morning received a quote. Called and set an appointment for Saturday at 12 PM. I was in and out in 20 minutes. Fast service, reasonable price, no extra services or parts needed.

DE
David E.
Toyota Pickup
08/09/2016 Category: Service
David said the service was great and so were the guys. He was very happy with the whole deal.

Ray B.
08/06/2016
repairs
Lewis is a great mechanic once again getting my work trucks back on the road at a reasonable price

PL
Philip L.
Carlsbad, CA
08/02/2016
U Fix It saves you MONEY!!!!
U Fix It saved me $1800 over a dealer service quote to drop my suspension and replace the entire oil pan (9 hr book time plus parts). I just needed a lift and some specialty tools to drill out a frozen oil drain plug that the dealer originally cover torqued.. The job was complete in less than 30 minutes and only cost me lift time. What a life saver!

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 34,682 miles.

Melissa P.
Buckeye, AZ
Nissan Armada
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Melissa said the business provides good service. They do not try to rip her off or sell her anything she does not need. When she asks them questions, they give her honest answers and she said that is hard to find nowadays. She said she would drive extra miles to have them fix her vehicle.

Raul R.
07/29/2016 Category: Service
Raul said he was satisfied with the service the business provide. However, when they changed his oil they touched his fender and got it dirty.

OS
Oleg S.
Carlsbad, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML500
07/25/2016
High wuality affordable service.
Exeptional expertise. Affordable pricing. Very service oriented attitude.

EG
Eric G.
Rancho Mirage, CA
07/22/2016
F150 Turn Signal Failure
Hi Joel,
Your guys were really patient and did exactly what I needed. U-fix-it is the first place I call when I need help with my Vehicle.

Larrisa M.
07/21/2016 Category: Service
Larissa said the business was able to accommodate her service needs even though it was at the last minute.

EP
EFREN P.
San Marcos, CA
Volkswagen Passat
07/11/2016
Best Repair Shop In San Diego
U Fix It is always fast and professional. Cristian & Ruben are my go to people for any and all repairs and maintenance. This is the last of the honest mechanics left on this planet. I recommend this place to anybody.