CA
CHARLES A.
12/28/2020
My experience at Dave's auto
I was referred by a friend who had service done to his vehicle here. Took his advice and took my truck in for servicing and was very happy I did. I was always informed of what was going on with my vehicle and what I needed done. Very honest and courteous. This place is now my go to for service. I recommend it if you want a very experienced and honest shop. Thanks Rich for your work and experience.

NS
Nicola S.
California
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Nicola said the business was quick, efficient, friendly and informative.

CO
Chelsea O.
12/17/2020 Category: Service
Chelsea said that she couldn't have asked for a better oil change and that the staff was super nice and courteous

12/16/2020
Excellent and professional service
Beginning with making an appointment through the full service experience, Dave's is very efficient and professional. Excellent customer service

JZ
JOHN Z.
Nissan Murano
12/15/2020
Good service and fixed my issue
I brought my car in for a radiator hose leak. The problem was fixed quickly, did not try and oversell or do more than needed, but did recommend things I can do in the future, which is helpful.

JAMES M.
Chevrolet HHR
11/25/2020
Friendly, independent & great communication.
Friendly, independent & great communication. Period.

DAVE M.
INFINITI QX30
11/25/2020
Wrong shop wind up being the “Right Shop“
I was traveling and in my hart I gave my fiancé the wrong shop name by accident. I did not catch the error until I return from my trip. Boy I’m glad I made that mistake. Jay and his crew are fabulous . Not only did they fix the issues my car went in for they went above and beyond and fixed some smaller items I was aware of, but didn’t think was in the budget. When’s the last time you went to an auto repair shop and they did extra at no cost to you. They work with your schedule, they Know cars, are friendly, courteous, and very fair.
We highly recommend them.

SUSAN W.
Encinitas, CA
11/19/2020
Friendly and honest good work
No dealership games. Just here’s the problem and we’re going to fix it without tacking in crazy extra charges

Ralph M.
Borrego Springs, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Ralph said the business was very helpful, they did exactly what he wanted them to do in a timely manner.

LR
Liz R.
Toyota Yaris
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Liz said the staff made it very clear as to what is wrong with her vehicle, they also told her what other stuff is or are wrong with her vehicle and as to when they are needed to be done.

TG
TIM G.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/09/2020
Smooth Deal
Got a quick quote on a small job at a good price. One day done and out the door. Perfect!

RICHARD G.
11/07/2020
Nice
Comfortable and friendly visit. Finished ahead of time.

BJ
BRUCE J.
10/28/2020
see below
Excellent and honest efficient service.

JESSICA D.
Oceanside, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
10/26/2020
A truly honest place
I came here on a referral. Rich was awesome! He explained everything to me and the price was right. He told me straight forward , even told me the name brand part of the part I was getting! This place is my go to place. Highly recommend.

John S.
Pontiac Vibe
10/15/2020 Category: Service
John said Rich is friendly and he gets treated very well.