MT
Mikayla T.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Mikayla said the staff provided great service.

LC
Lynn C.
California
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Lynn said the employee at the business was polite and explained everything. She said they were on time.

DONNA W.
Chrysler 300
11/11/2019
Dave's is great. He's very knowledgeable.
short wait, comfortable waiting room, good service. reasonable prices. I'm a happy customer.

KD
KELLY D.
Acura RSX
10/30/2019
Honest happy dependable people
Dave's is simply what you'd expect when you bring your car in. Honest down to earth talking, quick repairs and nice people that listen to your problems. What more could you want? If Dave's stays the same I will ALWAYS go to them. I know a good thing when I find it. Best ever. I'm

NB
Nicole B.
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said that they are really helpful and nice. They explained everything going on with her vehicle. She was comfortable having them do maintenance on her vehicle.

John A.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/18/2019 Category: Service
John said his experience with this business is good. He stated they always treat him right, and he even got his wife to go there. He has been going there 7 or 8 years, a long time.

AT
Adam T.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Andy said that they are pretty good.

JOHN M.
10/08/2019
Local shop small business
Been going to Dave's when Dave ran the place and Will was the main guy. Even though they are both gone, may Dave rest in peace, Jose and Richard have been as welcoming open and honest as Dave was.

KE
KELLEY E.
Oceanside, CA
10/06/2019
Auto Repair
I trust these men to all my vehicles. They took the time to check in on me. Took extra care with a Jeep Wrangler I recently bought my son as a graduation gift to go off to college with. They knew I needed it in top reliable shape. I have tricky problems with my convertible and they have fixed them all. I highly recommend Dave Better Auto!

SHARON B.
Nissan 350Z
10/04/2019
I appreciated the time spent on my vehicle. Thank you
Unfortunately I’ve been researching online and have found that my repair was actually fixable. Because your service writer was a former Nissan employee I feel it slanted the objectivity to do the same research. The reason dealerships charge several thousand dollars for this part to be replaced is because they don’t understand or have proper training to find and fix this. If I had listened to your service writer I would have had two choices. One to spend thousands to replace the entire motor. Or two...sell the car. Neither is the solution. But at the end of the day you did give me some of your time and for that I’m grateful. You all seem like honest people but if I’m honest I don’t think this was the best.

HL
Hong L.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Hong said the service is good.

LA
Laura A.
Toyota Prius v
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Laura said she would recommend this business for service.

JEAN R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/20/2019
Loyalty
We have enjoyed peace of mind knowing our vehicles are in the best hands. We have recommended Dave’s Better Auto Repair to many with confidence that they will be treated fairly with great service.

KW
Kyle W.
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the business did not charge a lot and they did alignment and shims. He is going to call them about the shims making a plunking noise.

ROB W.
Acura RDX
09/18/2019
Convenient, efficient, friendly service.
We visit Carlsbad at varying times of the year. Dave's consistently accommodates our shorter notice requests for service. The work is done efficiently and professionally. On top of it all the staff is friendly and engaging which we appreciate.

CR
Candelario R.
Oceanside, CA
08/28/2019
OS service
Dave’s better Auto is better!

GR

OC
Oliver C.
Volvo S60
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Oliver said the service got done with no problems. The employees were respectful. Everything was really good.

STEVE M.
Lexus CT 200h
08/19/2019
Steve
Friendly, competent and professional!

BRIAN M.
Lexus GS 300
08/18/2019
Always helpful
Thankful for having an honest mechanic to go to and trust......fair pricing and they work to keep my business.....
tHANK YOU!