SHARON B.
Nissan 350Z
10/04/2019
I appreciated the time spent on my vehicle. Thank you
Unfortunately I’ve been researching online and have found that my repair was actually fixable. Because your service writer was a former Nissan employee I feel it slanted the objectivity to do the same research. The reason dealerships charge several thousand dollars for this part to be replaced is because they don’t understand or have proper training to find and fix this. If I had listened to your service writer I would have had two choices. One to spend thousands to replace the entire motor. Or two...sell the car. Neither is the solution. But at the end of the day you did give me some of your time and for that I’m grateful. You all seem like honest people but if I’m honest I don’t think this was the best.

ROBERT H.
Carlsbad, CA
12/08/2018
Dave is changing
Sevice is different now, not sure what has changed but will no longer continue to go to Dave’s