JAMES M.
Chevrolet HHR
11/25/2020
Friendly, independent & great communication.
Friendly, independent & great communication. Period.

DAVE M.
INFINITI QX30
11/25/2020
Wrong shop wind up being the “Right Shop“
I was traveling and in my hart I gave my fiancé the wrong shop name by accident. I did not catch the error until I return from my trip. Boy I’m glad I made that mistake. Jay and his crew are fabulous . Not only did they fix the issues my car went in for they went above and beyond and fixed some smaller items I was aware of, but didn’t think was in the budget. When’s the last time you went to an auto repair shop and they did extra at no cost to you. They work with your schedule, they Know cars, are friendly, courteous, and very fair.
We highly recommend them.

SUSAN W.
Encinitas, CA
11/19/2020
Friendly and honest good work
No dealership games. Just here’s the problem and we’re going to fix it without tacking in crazy extra charges

Ralph M.
Borrego Springs, CA
Toyota Land Cruiser
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Ralph said the business was very helpful, they did exactly what he wanted them to do in a timely manner.

LR
Liz R.
Toyota Yaris
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Liz said the staff made it very clear as to what is wrong with her vehicle, they also told her what other stuff is or are wrong with her vehicle and as to when they are needed to be done.

TG
TIM G.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/09/2020
Smooth Deal
Got a quick quote on a small job at a good price. One day done and out the door. Perfect!

BJ
BRUCE J.
10/28/2020
see below
Excellent and honest efficient service.

JESSICA D.
Oceanside, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
10/26/2020
A truly honest place
I came here on a referral. Rich was awesome! He explained everything to me and the price was right. He told me straight forward , even told me the name brand part of the part I was getting! This place is my go to place. Highly recommend.

John S.
Pontiac Vibe
10/15/2020 Category: Service
John said Rich is friendly and he gets treated very well.

Torey M.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Torey said the whole process was just easy.

JE
JERRY E.
Hyundai Genesis
10/03/2020
Electrical Gremlin
Quick, sure and courteous work.

JEAN R.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/30/2020
Outstanding Service
As usual we received great and timely service. We have complete confidence in Richard and his crew.

SE
SERENE E.
09/29/2020
Found my new mechanic
I found them through Yelp, what a great find. This was my first time here and they were very friendly and accommodating. I had taken my car to the dealership for some basic stuff, and they said I needed front brakes as well. I went to Dave's and they actually told me I needed back brakes not front like the dealership said, and that my front brakes could wait until my next oil change. Plus they were a good $100 less than the dealership.

I have been searching for a good mechanic since my mechanic went out of business almost 2 years ago. I am thrilled to have finally found a good and honest mechanic.

JOHN B.
09/25/2020
Honest Service
Always honest and great service

DK
DANIAL K.
Honda Civic Sedan
09/16/2020
Amazing service and none of that false needed repairs
Everything was done super fast and they were so friendly. I went in for an oil change and thats what I came out with. Most places will tell me my car needs a million other repairs... but not Daves! Super honest.