AC
Al C.
Toyota Tundra
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Al said this is a good business.

AE
Aren E.
Nissan LEAF
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Aren said the staff did everything they promised, plus they saved him money. It was everything he could ask for.

Daneille H.
Lake Forest, CA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Daneille said they pay attention to everything, they took care of her in a timely manner, they were really thorough, efficient, and affordable.

VP
Veronica P.
Honda Civic Coupe
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Veronica said the service at this place went really well and the employees were quick and friendly.

ARDIS S.
Toyota Avalon
06/11/2020
THEY CARE, THEY'RE HONEST, BEST AUTO REPAIR PLACE I HAVE EVER USED
Once again, this week you have taken care of my needs with my old Toyota. THANK YOU!!!!

CRAIG S.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/08/2020
Oil change always done in timely manner
I try to call the day before to see if the next day would be good to bring my Chevy Cruze in for an oil change. They have always said bring it in. After checking in and telling them what I think I need, I head out knowing I will get a call when it is ready. They have called me a couple of times saying they see an issue and ask if I would like to address it. No pressure, and fair prices.

KIM S.
San Marcos, CA
06/05/2020
repeat customer for 20 plus years
I always get great service and have been happy for the last 20 some years

BP
Brandon P.
Oceanside, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Brandon said that the guy at the front desk was very nice and respectful. They told him what needed to be told and didn't sugar coat anything.

BI
Brett I.
GMC Acadia
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Brett said this business had a clear and concise explanation for the issues with his vehicle, they did their best to help and they didn't make him feel like he was being hustled.

ES
Evan S.
Pontiac G6
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Evan said this business worked quick, they had decent prices and everything worked out.

KE
KELLEY E.
Oceanside, CA
Chrysler Sebring
05/05/2020
Because they actally care about ME.
Richard and Jose at the shop really do an excellent job with the business. The service they provide is unmatched by any auto mechanic I have used in the past 25 years. I have taken my cars in for service and Richard has even saved me money on most of the jobs by recommending certain things that I did not need or doing repairs in steps to help with payments. I really like the fact that he sends me text message to check up on me and my cars to make sure everything is satisfactory. It is always above and beyond satisfactory. I bought my high school graduate a Jeep Wrangler for graduation last year and took into Dave's for a complete look over. They were great about checking it out and have taken care of it ever since. Richard knew I was given to my 18 yr old to go off to college so I needed it to be more than reliable for him. I will be a customer forever.

LH
LORAYNE H.
Cardiff By The Sea, CA
Kia Soul
04/30/2020
Thank you so much Jose for fixing my rear tail
Light. You’re the best!👍

Kind regards,
Lorayne

04/23/2020
Excellent and professional service
Dave's provides excellent and professional service. Able to get an appointment easily and in a very timely manner. Received a comprehensive explanation of the diagnostics on the vehicle and the work completed

KIM S.
San Marcos, CA
04/21/2020
Excellent Mechanics. Honest and Reliable.
This has been my go to mechanic shop for about 24 years. They've always been more than fair and I've never had any issues with their workmanship. Highly recommend. Even though I moved from Carlsbad to San Marcos I haven't changed shops.

EC
Eileen C.
04/18/2020 Category: Service
Eileen said everything with this business was fine and good. She asked them to look at some things that were not part of what she went in for. She has another place that does these things for her for free. She asked them to look at her brakes and she felt they went a little above and beyond. She appreciated it. They were caring, professional, they did a little more than asked and she was very pleased.