12/13/2018
Update 68 Mustang
After multiple less than successful attempts to upgrade my 1968 Mustang at other auto shops, UAR has delivered my dream.

EH
Esther H.
Clearwater, FL
Saab 9-5
12/13/2018
Customer service, quality workmanship!!
All of the staff is customer-oriented, pleasant to work with and very knowledgeable. Workmanship has always been excellent.
Esther H

Thomas B.
12/10/2018
Best of the best!!!!!
Just awesome! Great job and very professional.

GM
Gary M.
Treasure Island, FL
12/09/2018
Very friendly and competent staff.

Joe S.
GMC Terrain
12/03/2018
Great service thank you very much
Thank you very much great service as always Pleasant staff very knowledgeable will always recommend you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

GM
Gladys M.
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Gladys said she is satisfied with the business's work.

IP
Ivan P.
Clearwater, FL
11/23/2018
Very good and great service slwayes friendley and helpful.

SV
Shirley V.
Oldsmobile Silhouette
11/23/2018
The employees are very nice and easy to work with
They are very Thorough with their diagnosis of your vehicle

Dick P.
Tampa, FL
Toyota Camry Solara
11/20/2018
2005 Toyota Solara , Dick Peterson
Hi Bobby,
Over the years I've had this car and others serviced in Texas and in Florida. I would rate the customer service provided by Brent as at the top of the list!! Overall UAR is very articulate with the work done, and I'm glad that Brent suggested other items to be looked at. I definitely will be back to visit your business. Dick

Jm M.
Chevrolet Corvette
11/17/2018
Real People
Really great people doing a really great job, for a great price.

Justin G.
Subaru Legacy Wagon
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the service was good. The employees did not explain his service fully.

TR
Thomas R.
Acura TLX
11/06/2018
Upgrades on my Acura TLX A-spec
These guys are the best!!!! From ownership to customer Sercice, then to the frontline professional mechanics. I can promise they are worth a call and see for yourself
Bobby C. from Ultimate Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the kinds words. We try our best always!! Thank you for your business!!

David B.
Redington Beach, FL
Chevrolet
11/05/2018
Friendly and knowledge staff.
Friendly and knowledge staff. Owners do not try to up sell any repairs. They only repair what is necessary to keep my vehicles running well and safe.

CG
C G.
11/02/2018
Lack of attention to detail and quality of work
Had my vehicle in this shop off and on for 8+ months, spent approx $ 80,000.00 on several processes including putting all new gaskets oil pan, transmission valve covers. New fuel management system.
Suspension is very good, the balance of there work leaves a lot to be desired. Almost had to beg to get the job finished . Poor communication .
The oil pan , transmission pan leaks, engine runs terrible.
I fortunately am in a position that I don’t have to take it back to them to fix all of there mistakes. I’ll take it somewhere else to have it repaired properly .
Very expensive lesson learned .
Would not recommend this business to anyone.
Bobby C. from Ultimate Auto Repair responded on 11/08/2018

Mr Gorrell. We are truly sorry for not meeting your expectations. We did 2 vehicles for you that added up to approx $50,000, which is still alot of money. But you were satisfied with the first vehicle that you had at our shop. You then brought us your beautiful 56 Ford pick up that you had another shop build. Which did not do a good job and those words are not what you used if you remember. It ran so poorly that it had the oil pan was full of fuel. The vehicle was not assembled very well. We didn't know if it was all the last shop or how the project was started , all we knew is what we had to work with. We provided you with pictures and we had you come down to see what we saw. Whenever you are going behind someone else's work it takes longer and this vehicle had a gorgous candy apple paint job, which required substancial care to work on. We did have a transmission leak that was frustrating to fix but we put dye in the transmission to narrow down leaks and we addressed them while you waited to show you what we saw. My techs and staff always treated you with respect even when many times you did not show them that respect and talked down to them while you were getting impatient with how long it was taking. I personally worked many hrs late and on weekends to get work done on the vehicle. You visited us a few weeks later to say the truck was running great and that you had won some best of show trophies. The truck left in July and we had seen the truck back for the transmission leak 3 times. It was running fine till the end of October when you emailed us. We made you an appointment 5 days out, even though we were over 2 weeks out. You only emailed and never called us but we responded with emails back. Even stating we would try a day ahead if we were able. I am disappointed by the markings you gave us and that you didnt even try to speak to me. We are not perfect and cars are not perfect. Even brand new ones. At the end of the day it stinks you were not happy. Hot rods are a way to enjoy the blessings of GOD. Hope you find peace sir.

Joe K.
Lakeland, FL
Dodge Charger
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Susan. She said Bobby at this business provided her great service at great prices. The mechanics were good and provided top quality work. They stand behind their products.

Hey Joe sorry I missed you and susan. Love you guys

VW
Vickie W.
10/30/2018
DUI device
Everyone there is great! Makes my time there very nice. Brent and TJ are super!

Michael M.
MINI Cooper Coupe
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Michael said overall, this is a really good business.

PS
Patrick S.
10/16/2018
The people
Good people to do business with and I trust them.

SD
Stacy D.
Kia Sedona
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Stacy said that she would recommend this business for service.

Melinda B.
10/08/2018
How personable they are.
They learn your name very quickly and address you by your name. They have no judgement for anyone but actually are compassionate and very understanding with each individuals circumstances.