PS
Patrick S.
10/16/2018
The people
Good people to do business with and I trust them.

Melinda B.
10/08/2018
How personable they are.
They learn your name very quickly and address you by your name. They have no judgement for anyone but actually are compassionate and very understanding with each individuals circumstances.

GC
Greg C.
10/04/2018
New noise ?
So pretty much everybody has had a situation where they have a new noise in their vehicle. And they they may have a limited mechanical ability, but understand the process of elimination. 🤔🤦‍♂️
Well let me tell you a story about a man named Greg barely made enough to keep the family fed... he thought he could figure out well maybe if it’s this I can do it and save myself some money or if it’s that I can do it and save myself some money, well it wasn’t this or that and I wasted a lot of time and money. I had driven by the ultimate auto repair mechanic shop multiple times always seeing classic cars muscle cars exotic cars... thinking I could never afford to take my vehicles there they must be very pricey .
Well I couldn’t have been more wrong I pulled in explain my situation. And a man by the name of Brent Carmichael took my case ask specific questions and had it driven for a diagnosis. Pinpointing To rear bearings. I originally thought it was maybe the breaks or U joints.. well long story short they were right on the money with the diagnosis and the repair was more than reasonable and professionally done. Money well spent I’ll take this opportunity to thank the crew for a job well done and a guarantee of my return Business. And will recommend them to all...
G.A.C.

TR
Thomas R.
Acura TLX
10/04/2018
A 5 star auto repair shop
One of the best auto repair and custom upgrade shops I have ever come across.

I would highly recommend making one of your phone calls to them if ever in need of auto repair or customization on any vehicle

Ralph C.
Hudson, FL
Saturn L200
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Ralph said that the staff at this business helped him out of a tough situation. He highly recommends them.

KZ
Keith Z.
Buick Skylark
09/29/2018
1977 Buick
Very honest and thoughtful service though I can’t make the repairs right now I have a guide line to what needs to be done to my car thanks again Keith
Bobby C. from Ultimate Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2018

We Thank you Keith. I really dig that Buick because it is different and look forward to helping you get that project where it needs to be. Bobby Caruana

Travis S.
Tampa, FL
Chrysler Pacifica
09/28/2018
Impeccable workmanship the staff is knowledgable and polite.
Bobby has my hellcat putting out 764 hp to the rear wheels on the Dyno. Anything I ask UAR to do the answe is no problem I love these guys. I is just so hard to find quality people and quality work in the same building.
I highly recommend If you have a car issue go to UAR performance in largo Florida!
Bobby C. from Ultimate Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2018

We than you for the kind words and your business. We strive to please our customers. Words of gratitude are worth so much to our employees!!                      Bobby Caruana

VW
Vickie W.
09/27/2018
Dui
The guys in the office are wonderful. They make a bad thing feel ok, could not go thru this with out them. Thank you
Bobby C. from Ultimate Auto Repair responded on 10/01/2018

Vickie we really appreciate when we hear that type of recognition. We hope we are always there for you. God bless!                                                              Bobby Caruana

Stacy H.
Clearwater, FL
09/27/2018
Awesome!
All staff is incredibly professional, polite and friendly. They are knowledgeable and fair. Great service and quality and the customer service is fabulous!

Than You Stacy!!! Bobby Caruana

AG
Andrea G.
Kia Soul
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Andrea said that she just loves this business. Everything is always fantastic. The guys are all great.

BD
Brian D.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he had an overall happy experience with the business.

GK
Gordon K.
Cadillac DeVille
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Gordon said he has a 1962 Cadillac Coup DeVille. They are good at repairing old vehicles. They are very professional and always do a good job.

Daniel (Hank) H.
Clearwater, FL
09/11/2018
PROFESSIONAL AND PATIENT
The guys at Ultimate Auto Repair in Largo are THE BEST! They took the time to explain things and never seemed rushed when communicating with me. I have a pre-owned Audi, which means service at the dealership is WAY too expensive. So, I was willing to give these guys a try. And I'm glad I did!!

Tony S.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Tony said the staff are good people.

Raul R.
Tampa, FL
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Raul said that the place had great service and he is happy to have somewhere to take his vehicle for the next few years.

Tony M.
FL
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Tony said that he recommends this business for service. The staff are really great people.

IR
Ian R.
Cadillac ATS Sedan
08/29/2018
Experienced, professional staff
I took my car to UAR for some exhaust work. Right from my first call to book an appointment, through to collection of my car, communication was excellent and the team were courteous, knowledgeable and professional and their prices were fair. I would highly recommend UAR for your repairs, service or aftermarket work.

Robert B.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they did a great job.

Dave B.
08/27/2018
Honest, dependable, courteous
Bobby, Brent and team are top notch. We have been using UAR for our vehicle needs for over a year for two vehicles. Highly recommended.

Karen M.
Spring Hill, FL
Nissan Murano
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Karen said the business did a good job.