Craig S.
01/07/2021
Transmission swap getrag T/ NV4500
Dave and jack are the 2 guys I felt with and are amazing at what they do very knowledgeable and detailed. Any questions y’all have will get answered along with the reason do what y’all wanna do and reason for why you don’t, along with different routes and option. Prices are some of the best especially with information you get on whatever your working on and very straight forward no bullshit.

Trish S.
12/31/2020
Honest mechanics
I can always rely on Matt, Jake abs the rest of the crew for honest analysis and information seasoned with years of experience in the auto repair business.

DF
Dion F.
12/28/2020
The friendly staff
Made my appointment staff was willing to work with my schedule to accommodate my needs employees are knowledgeable in this field

DT
Dale T.
12/24/2020
Unmatched Expertice, Absolute integrity
I was able to locate a 3rd Generation Cummins. My other 01 was totaled according to the insurance Co. I did not want anything later model than 3rd Gen. I found it had several small problems nobody could solve. Reason for low mileage. I felt it was worth the risk. Several "Experts" diagnosed it. Bids, "Guesses" as high as $8400.00.
I had heard Ultimate Transmission is the best. It took them 1/2 Hr. for diagnosis. A couple hours in the shop. $630.++ It is a new truck again.
I have paid more on different rigs to get them serviced. If you have a different idea for repair. It is your right. Your money. I like their efficiency, They are and will be my choice.

FF
Francis F.
Boise, ID
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/23/2020
Great Experience
Fast service, good price.

KA
Kaleb A.
12/17/2020
Matt and Jake are awesome. Fixed the problem and then some. It was a great customer service experience.

LT
Lance T.
11/25/2020
Fantastic service
Amazing service and great quality work

Kevin B.
Garden City, ID
11/10/2020
Professional
I’ve been using ultimate for years. It’s nice to have pros that know what they’re doing that don’t try to gouge you. A great old school shop that takes pride in their work.

GJ
Gary J.
Nissan Frontier
11/03/2020
These guys aren’t half assed. They use quality products and service vehicles the correct way.
Great customer service! You pay more but it’s for the quality lubricants and the correct method of servicing your vehicle

CN
Casey N.
Caldwell, ID
11/02/2020
Friendly and fair
Had my transmission, transfer case and drivelines all rebuilt. Truck runs great and is much quieter and smoother when driving down the road. Thank you very much!

GH
Gary H.
Boise, ID
10/29/2020
Great service and extremely qualified technicians.
Everything was great. The service on my truck was thorough and well scheduled. The technicians were very knowledgeable and answered my questions precise. Owner and employees take pride in their work and go beyond expectations. All round great experience.

LE
Lezlie E.
Garden City, ID
10/26/2020
Always excellent service
They know what to do and do it well.

KF
Kasey F.
10/23/2020
Cool dudes
Fixed my trucks tranny all up and even checked out the entire rest of the truck to make sure I wouldn't have any more surprises.

Rex H.
Ram Pickup
10/22/2020
the ultimate transmission destination
had them go through my wifes 2011 ram 2500, trans, transfer, convertor, rear main, driveshaft. Pretty much a bullet proof build, and while they may not be able to promise overnight service, they will be able to provide you with reliable service and a quality job. All in all, very reasonable prices. When you start adding the bullet proofing items: billet this, billet that, and etc and etc, the parts cost a lot more, but not anymore than you would pay to buy on your own...infact i feel that they gave me a good price on al work performed. I also am confident that they will stand behind their work as that is what keeps them in business. Hard working, cooperative group of specialists. you may decide to go to a chain transmission shop for really quick, super inexpensive service, Ive done that in my lifetime and when there was a problem that i had to return for repair, it never was something that they had done and ended up costing me more money. I strongly recommend Ultimate Transmission , and this is the second truck ive had them build.

Marylyn M.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
10/12/2020
Excellent help
They were willing to come rescue us when we were broke down they found the problem and we were towed to the shop they got us in right away fixed the problem and got us back on the road very friendly and experienced would take any of are vehicles to be worked on by them