Marylyn M.
Subaru Tribeca (Natl)
10/12/2020
Excellent help
They were willing to come rescue us when we were broke down they found the problem and we were towed to the shop they got us in right away fixed the problem and got us back on the road very friendly and experienced would take any of are vehicles to be worked on by them

Joel S.
10/11/2020
Outstanding Customer Care
Dave and his team went above and beyond to help me out. Dave is a stand up guy and helped me trouble shoot over the phone. Nobody does that. I ended taking my truck up to him for a new trans, and I cannot believe the difference! I’m beyond ecstatic with Ultimate Transmission. They’ve earned a customer for life.

KG
Karen G.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/06/2020
Knowledgeable straight shooters
I handed them a challenge and they rose to it
Done on time. Friendly and fun

Mason C.
Dodge Cab & Chassis
09/30/2020
Awesome people to work with
They have great costumer service, they do great work and fast work. Love the work they do and how they do it. My tranny works great and love it. Great work thanks Mat.

Brian M.
Boise, ID
09/25/2020
Excellent Work
Trust the UT crew with maintaining my 06 Dodge Cummins. Great mechanics who use quality parts at reasonable prices. Thank you Ultimate Transmission!

Rex H.
09/24/2020
there when you need them
years back, i had them put a transmission they had on the shelf into my dodge diesel. I didnt want to take the time to have them rebuild my transmission, and went with an off the shelf unit. My son wanted me to have them rebuild mine, but i was ready to have my truck back and didnt take the extra time. this year, the off the shelf unit decided to grenade while pulling a hill with an rv trailer behind it. We got the truck back to Ultimate, and among many other items they also rebuilt my trans. It should be my last trans and they were very honest and fair regarding the off the shelf unit. I dont feel that i got taken advantage of on this transaction, and i am looking forward to many years and miles of pulling with the 03. About the only thing i didnt have them do was rebuild the engine and put brakes on it. Great place to get work done, and i just dropped another truck off for the same treatment. Fair, honest, qualified, and fun. Only way it could be a better place would be if they didnt charge anything for old men with old trucks. thanks to the Ultimate Team, its nice to have a place you know you can go to for transmission work that does good work at good value.

Toyota Land Cruiser
09/21/2020
Best tranny shop around
These guys really know how to service your tranny. The whole crew is awesome.

John P.
09/17/2020
Fantastic Business
Ultimate Transmission lives up to their business title. They were extremely busy at the time I needed their service. I was hoping for a fast turnaround time as I needed the trans for my daily driven F100. They finished days ahead of my expectations. If I ever have a problem with the transmission I have no doubt they’ll be there for me. Thanks to Matt, Dave and the mechanics are Ultimate! John Pollard

Roger H.
Mesa, CO
Ram Pickup
09/14/2020
Great service and help when we got stranded. Went the extra mile to help get our truck fixed and followed up. Very friendly, personable and knowledgeable as well as honest.

Dale L.
09/07/2020
There knowledge
They got me done in a timely manner when I needed it

Jesse B.
09/05/2020
Joyfully surprised....
After 10 months of saving money and doing research about local transmission shops, I made an appointment at Ultimate Transmission to have my 98 Cummins 4x4 47re replaced. I delivered my truck a day early and tossed my keys in the drop box without notifying them. I received communication daily involving my 22 year old truck. The available budget was discussed. Options were presented to me clearly. All decisions were documented, and subsequent warranty terms were verbally defined when I arrived to pick up my truck. The total process only took 3 days. My truck has never shifted better, pulled harder and got more mpg. This is American Bad-Assery.. ! Thanks Fellas.. !

Ram 2500
09/01/2020
Great service great mechanics amazing work
Got a granny built thru them and gears put in great place to take your vehicle!

CT
CHris T.
08/25/2020
Outstanding
Great service, very thorough . I would highly recommend.

Jason P.
Boise, ID
08/13/2020
Great Service and Communication
IF you're impatient and want your vehicle in and out in a snap AND cheap, this may not be your place to go.
IF you want a place that's a bit more thorough.... identifies all the issues, communicates price estimate before starting a big job, does a professional job, AND spends the time to double-check the work when assembled..... then, this IS the place for you.
FANTASTIC crew, honest, and good warranties behind parts and labor.

Joel R.
08/12/2020
Excellent service and professional work.
Really appreciate the technical support and care that goes into servicing my truck. Definitely recommend for the Dodge Cummins pickup trucks.