BF
Brad F.
Kia Optima
01/21/2020
Car inspection
Super pleased with the guy's at Ultimate Transmission. We showed up a half hour from quitting time to have them look at a car we were purchasing for my daughter. They did an awesome job I can't say enough about the job they did on short notice. I will definitely be a return customer. Thanks guy's.

Mike L.
Mountain Home, ID
Volvo XC90
01/20/2020
‘04 Volvo trans.
Work was done in timely manner and quality at that.
BTW: conversation was informative also.

Shawn M.
12/23/2019
Steering box replacement
The crew did a great job, especially being short handed during the Christmas week. They got my steering box replaced easily, but also did the track bar bushing which were a major challenge because of the oddity of the aftermarket bar. After a little thought and some quick parts fab on the lathe by KC , Tyler and was able to get it back together. Thanks Men

Al S.
12/17/2019
Good knowledgeable service
These fellows found and solved a diesel fuel leak that was difficult...
Not easy to see where it was coming from. Great work.

SK
Scott K.
McCall, ID
12/12/2019
Great Shop
I have always had great service and they go out of their way to help you with what ever it is you need done. The Ultimate Transmission name doesn’t quite do them justice as they are knowledgeable in all things automotive, but they do specialize in transmissions. Dave always has a wealth of knowledge and has given me a lot of great advice over the many years I’ve known him.

CE
Cody E.
Caldwell, ID
12/05/2019
Superb staff
Excellent customer service got me in and quickly and back on the road while staying in budget . And working with me while I was doing other parts of the rig as well just superb

Josh W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
12/04/2019
Rear main seal repair.
The guys at Ultimate did an amazing job on my car, they were honest, fair and trustworthy. It’s hard to find a shop these days where you can leave your vehicle with peace of mind that it’s in good hands. Great job you guys!

Chris M.
Meridian, ID
11/25/2019
Energetic and informative
Other than paying the bill, I enjoyed every bit of working with ultimate transmission. The front desk was extremely well informed and openly engaged in discussion regarding the best options for my predicament. Prices were fair and everything was discussed and agreed upon before execution of repairs.

Jess K.

Greg L.
Garden City, ID
11/02/2019
?
Matt was very helpful and professional. Would definitely use his shop again!

Christopher S.
Mountain Home, ID
10/24/2019
Best in the business.
I brought in a 2007 Dodge Ram with the 68rfe transmission after i scattered the transmission, transfer case and slipped a bushing in the rear drive line. Jake and the rest of the ultimate transmission crew got my pickup into the shop and back in my driveway in just over a week. I hope not to ever have issues with my pickup again but in the case that I do, I’m going back to Ultimate Transmission.

TK
Tyson K.
Boise, ID
Ram 2500
10/09/2019
Most knowledgeable shop in the business. They have always gone out of the way to make sure everything is taken care of without any doubt.
These guys are truly experts at what they do. They know every strength and weakness to a transmission. Never once was I taken advantage of. They are straight forward and tell you what you need but also what’s the best option depending on modifications to the vehicle or what you do with the vehicle.

Melba, ID
10/09/2019
Transmission was good but when it went out was a pain to get it fixed
There communicating and call back needs to be alot better.

RE
Reed E.
09/30/2019
Customer service
I had Jake work on my f250 and was very happy with the customer service. He was very straight forward with what need to happen and did great work!

09/25/2019
Great service and they know what they’re doing
They were super helpful and they had my parts the next day ready to go! Highly recommend! Great guys!