Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

TT
Tarri T.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2018 Category: Service
lack of communication amongst staff, and lack of communication with customer.
I do recommend the Hyundai brand, but communication is greatly lacking here.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Tarri,

I would like to apologize for the miscommunication and confusion caused on our part. This is certainly not the experience that we want to provide our valued guests. I appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention and we will make a sincere effort to improve the lines of communication in the future.

Richard W.

Thomas Z.
Sevice
Friendly and helpful

Thomas,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future for all of your automotive needs.

KD
Kenneth D.
Crash repair.
Work done was very good.

Kenneth,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and hope to provide you the 5 Star service you deserve in the future.

WN
Wayne N.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and quick
Service advisor was friendly and service was quick , took care of my additional parts request promptly.

Wayne,

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you in the future.

TH
Thomas H.
Toquerville, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Engine replacement
While on vacation. 800 miles from home our Hyundai Santa Fe's engine blew. The closest Hyundai dealership was Underriner in Billings Montana. They went above and beyond to get our vehicle fixed. Hyundai corporate was a major pain to deal with and it took them a month and a half to get our replacement engine but the folks at Underriner were amazing. Dave, the service manager did everything he could and called us periodically to keep us updated on our repairs.

Thomas,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your patience while awaiting the engine arrival. We are delighted to hear that our efforts to provide our guests the 5 Star service they deserve is not going unnoticed.

Glendive, MT
06/28/2018 Category: Service
oil change
they did what I expected them to do.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your input and look forward to providing you the 5 Star service you deserve in the future.

FW
Felecia W.
Harlem, MT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Great
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Felecia,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Dave S.
Red Lodge, MT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/25/2018 Category: Service
A model for service excellence.
Underriner Hyundai never fails to impress me more every time a need servicing on my Santa Fe. Their entire operation is efficient, competent, clean, and professional. And their accommodations for waiting auto owners couldn't be better. I never hesitate to get scheduled servicing and wait till it's done because I get so much done during the wait. That's why, when it's time for a new car, I only consider Underriner.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Dave,

Thank You very much for the kind words. We appreciate your feedback and value your business. We look forward to serving you in the future for all of your automotive needs!

KL
Katherine L.
Sacramento, CA
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Great Job
Very friendly and efficient.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Katharine,

OV
Oiliah V.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Kept it 100
Everything was honestly great.
Service repair. Honest about what needed to be done with my car and will definitely be back.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

MN
Miriam N.
Sheridan, WY
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick service, nice waiting area.
I wasn't sure of the services to select from the on-line menu, so the staff assisted me by looking back at what was done on the last visit and selecting only the necessary services for this visit. They are always helpful and friendly.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Miriam,

Thank You for the feedback and the kind words! I am delighted to hear of your satisfaction. We look forward to serving you in the future.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/09/2018 Category: Service
service is top notch
They take the time to make it right!!
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

GN
Greg N.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Pleaseant to deal with.
Very Straight forward service manager. Told me exactly what was wrong with the car and then suggested other things that were noticed during the inspection. I was told what should be done now and what things could be done later. No hassles when I selected to do some things later. It was done when they said it was going to be done and cost what they said it was going to cost. Pleasant experience !
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

Greg,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future!

EN
Erika N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/06/2018 Category: Service
I would rather go to Masterlube

Erika,

I would like to apologize that we were unable to exceed your expectations during your recent service visit. We hope to provide you the level of service you deserve in the future and hope that you will give us the opportunity to do so. If you would like to discuss any specific concerns you may have, I would be happy to speak with you. My contact information is below, feel free to reach out to me.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
A quick and easy visit
There is a reason that I keep coming back to Underriner Hyundai for my vehicle's maintenance. The services are always completed in a timely manner and the employees are friendly and attentive. My last visit was no exception. As long as they keep up the great work, I will be coming back.

Matthew W.
Fast friendly service
This is a great place to have vehicle maintenance performed. They were able to get me an appointment that worked with my schedule and they were done with my oil change in no time. A courtesy van is also available if you need to go somewhere while you wait.

Matthew,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate the kind words and are delighted to know that our efforts to provide an exceptional service experience are being noticed by our valued guests. We look forward to serving you in the future.

RA
Richard A.
05/31/2018 Category: Service
Trouble with oil changes.
This is the second time I've had oil on my garage floor after an oil change at this dealer. This time was serious.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Richard,

I apologize for the experience you had with your recent oil change. I will be looking into this and reaching out to you so that we may resolve the issue.

Sharon W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/30/2018 Category: Service
It's a nice facility, they treat me right.
I really like Underiner Motors, they treat me very well, it's a clean nice dealership and I do tell anyone I can they should go here for either buying an automobile or having one worked on.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/30/2018

Sharon,

Thank You very much for the kind words! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.