Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

BR
Barbara R.
Columbus, MT
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, and very efficient.
I always get right in and they are ver accommodating.

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
All about the add-on sale
Brought my car in for a safety recall, promised multi point inspection, and courtesy car wash were not performed because they were too busy, but they had time to recommend "required" maintenance, to maintain my Hyundai warranty, that is not listed in the vehicle owner's service record in the car manual. Services that included flushing my sealed transmission, and cleaning my fuel injectors, which when i inquired how the cleaning was done, I was informed that they add a unique multi part fuel cleaner to my fuel and run the engine. I can add Sea-Foam or STP to my gas tank for less than $300
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate you making us aware of your concerns. We do wish that we had the opportunity to make it right during your visit. As a family owned and operated company of 70 plus years, that is not how we do business. I would be happy to discuss your concerns with you in an attempt to clarify things with you. My contact information is below. Again, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

VC
Vernon C.
Cody, WY
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service, extraordinary helpfulness
I think Unerriner is the finest auto dealer I have ever encountered. Service says it all!
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Vernon,

Thank You for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

LJ
Linda J.
Big Timber, MT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Good service. In and out in about a half hour
Courteous
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Linda,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Robert M.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Staff friendly and professional.
I have truly enjoyed meeting and conversing with the staff at Underriner Motors over the past many years. This includes all areas of the dealership.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Robert,

Thank You for bringing your concerns to our attention. We truly are sorry that you felt like you were treated poorly during you visit. We will use this as an opportunity to train our new employees to provide the level of service that our valued guests deserve.

JN
Jennifer N.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Great service! Prompt & courteous!
Same day service & very professional. I will definitely return for my next service.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Jennifer,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Cody, WY
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Timely & Professional--Accommodating! Friendly service staff!!

Ronald,

Thank You for the feedback, we appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kevin B.
MT
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/31/2018 Category: Service
I was traveling, taking my daughter to college in Minnesota, when the check engine light came on. They got me in for analysis, didn’t have the part but arranged for it to be delivered to a dealership down the road. And then guided me to Costco to pick up a pocket charger so I wouldn’t be stranded. Great job!

Kevin,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your kind words and are glad you were well taken care of. Safe Travels!

Glendive, MT
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Happy with work, not very friendly service
Great work on my car, happy with it. Just dissatisfied with unfriendly staff
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank You for the feedback. I would like to apologize if our staff came off as unfriendly during your visit. We certainly want you to feel comfortable at our facility and will use this as a training opportunity with the staff. Again, thank you for your input.

KG
Kathleen G.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
What I was really impressed with is Tyler took the time to research my vehicle and found I didn't need to do all that I thought I would. The previous owner had already had the 60k maintenance done.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Kathleen,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you the 5 Star service that you deserve in the future.

BP
Beth P.
Wolf Point, MT
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience
Bought a new Tucson a year ago and always come back for oil changes, etc. They are prompt and always so friendly when using their service department. Love the coffee while I wait and the clean car when leaving. Thanks for being so thorough Underriner Hyundai Service Department!
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Beth,

Thank You very much for the kind words! We look forward to serving you for years to come.

Matthew S.
Columbus, MT
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Good service, no pressure
Got a regularly scheduled oil change, and no pressure to do anything else.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/25/2018

Matthew,

Thank You for the feedback. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Olympia, WA
2005 Hyundai Elantra
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Repair
Did a timely repair.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

We appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing you the 5 Star service you deserve in the future.

RO
Rudy O.
Dayton, OH
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly staff, got car done before my appointment by time
I am from Ohio, therefore I said that I probably would not return.

Rudy,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your input and are delighted to hear of your satisfaction.

MT
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Good Job done
The major part of the work, replacing a part, is very satisfactory. The reason I rated Underreiner 4 is because they pointed out other things that need to be done, general maintenance things and I was expecting it to be done as a total price was quoted. The maintenance items were not done and it was getting late in the day so I did not say anything. I did wonder why they were included in the quote if they weren't going to do it. When I saw the total price of $1,200+ I said okay. The second reason I would have liked them to complete these things is that I live 150 miles from Billings and hoped not to have to make another trip. Although I was told another dealership can do these things (Toyota), I would have ,preferred Hyundai service which may not happen now.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank You for the feedback. We apologize that there was not sufficient time to complete the additional service recommended during your visit. We appreciate your input as we strive to provide every one our guests the 5 Star service they deserve.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/05/2018 Category: Service
They are always on their game!
It seems as if they are an extension of the dealership, they sell the experience of dealing with them, with respect and they make you feel at home in the process!
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate your business!

Jennifer W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/03/2018 Category: Service
oil change and car detail
i was very impressed by the work done on my Hyundai. Always professional service.
I greatly appreciated the excellent job that was done on my mini detail . Very well done and I greatly appreciated it.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Jennifer,

Thank You for the feedback, we appreciate it. We hope to see you again in the near future!

LW
Lynda W.
Nye, MT
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/02/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE EVERY TIME
Honest, dependable, and trustworthy...we buy our cars from Underriner because of their reputable customer service....best in Billings!!!!
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Lynda,

Thank You for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you the service you deserve in the future!

PK
Pamela K.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Great fast service
Nice to have service done so quickly and waiting area is nice and clean
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Scheduled Maintenance
Great customer service.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

Susanne,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your input and look forward to seeing you in the future.