Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Ronald W.
2017 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
debbie in service dept/
Debbie in service dept. is a wonderful person and very helpful

TW
Terry W.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Cheerful friendly and helpful service. Great crew! Thank You!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/03/2018 Category: Service
clean service area
everything is done right the first time

CT

Miriam N.
Sheridan, WY
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
Underriner staff work to make sure things go well and customers are in and out as soon as possible.

Clark, WY
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Recommended needed services, but not pushy. Helpful and friendly personnel.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
I had low tire pressure and it seemed like rough ride to me. It took a few visits to Underriner, but I finally convinced them to refill my tires with nitrogen and at 35 lbs and now the vehicle drives much smoother.

PF
Patrick F.
10/22/2018
Pressure for unneeded required service
Brought a 2015 Sonata in for service, the service writer used scare tatics to up sale service at 60000 miles saying spark plugs, fuel system flush and transmissions service is "required" or would void warranty and cost over $ 10000 dollars to replace engine and be with out my car for 3 to 4 months. After reading the owner manual Hyundai recommends replacing spark plugs at 105 thousand miles and transmission at 120 thousand. Not 45 thousand like the service writer said. Bought 3 cars from them will not take a vehicle back for service and will not buy another vehicle from them. The owner himself defended these actions. I offered to bring in my owners manual they said it didn't matter what the owner manual that comes with the car says. If you need to change spark plugs out every 45 thousand miles why are they $ 37.00 dollars each and the transmission fluid $ 26.00 dollars a qaurt? For those prices and the quality of the plugs and fluid you would not need to. I would say no customer appreciation and dont care. I was told by the service writer that I was lying about the service requirements and what he said at time of sale. Not professional at all. I did lose my temper with the service writer.

Jerry A.
Columbus, MT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Quality
Have always been accomodating
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Jerry,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you the 5 Star service you deserve in the future.

Colstrip, MT
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great business great people
Great business great people
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank You for the kind words, we appreciate your business!

Timothy B.
West Linn, OR
2012 Hyundai Genesis
10/07/2018 Category: Service
The Service Manager, Tyler.
I live in Portland, Oregon. I have a brother that lives in Billings. Every September, during my travels, I stop in Billings for a visit. When I do, I have my oil changed at Underriner Hyundai. This dealership has my Genesis and all my information in the computer. They call me by name, they know my car and they provide Excellent service. That is excellent with a capital "E".
I thank you for your service and professional attitude.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Tim,

We are delighted to hear of your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again next year!!

Nye, MT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Legitimacy of work
Legitimacy of work
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

We strive to provide our guests the 5 Star service that they deserve by being honest and transparent in regards to any service or repair completed. I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the work done on your vehicle. I would be happy to discuss your concerns with you. My contact information is below.

Darla B.
Laurel, MT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2018 Category: Service
****
They did great. Good job.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Darla,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you the 5 Star service experience that you deserve in the future.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/26/2018 Category: Service
On the mark!
Ready, set, do your level best, to make each and every customer who comes through the door, feel like they have made the best choice possible! They don't try to go totally overboard, but you can tell, they want to treat you, as they would want to be treated - first class bunch!
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Wow, Thank You for such kind words! We truly do our best to treat every one of our guests as we would want to be treated!

Unicoi, TN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Blah blahblah
Mo blahblah
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank You for the feedback!

BR
Barbara R.
Columbus, MT
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly, and very efficient.
I always get right in and they are ver accommodating.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Barbara,

Thank You for the kind words, we appreciate your business!

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
All about the add-on sale
Brought my car in for a safety recall, promised multi point inspection, and courtesy car wash were not performed because they were too busy, but they had time to recommend "required" maintenance, to maintain my Hyundai warranty, that is not listed in the vehicle owner's service record in the car manual. Services that included flushing my sealed transmission, and cleaning my fuel injectors, which when i inquired how the cleaning was done, I was informed that they add a unique multi part fuel cleaner to my fuel and run the engine. I can add Sea-Foam or STP to my gas tank for less than $300
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate you making us aware of your concerns. We do wish that we had the opportunity to make it right during your visit. As a family owned and operated company of 70 plus years, that is not how we do business. I would be happy to discuss your concerns with you in an attempt to clarify things with you. My contact information is below. Again, thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention.

VC
Vernon C.
Cody, WY
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service, extraordinary helpfulness
I think Unerriner is the finest auto dealer I have ever encountered. Service says it all!
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Vernon,

Thank You for the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

LJ
Linda J.
Big Timber, MT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Good service. In and out in about a half hour
Courteous
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Linda,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

Robert M.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Staff friendly and professional.
I have truly enjoyed meeting and conversing with the staff at Underriner Motors over the past many years. This includes all areas of the dealership.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Robert,

Thank You for bringing your concerns to our attention. We truly are sorry that you felt like you were treated poorly during you visit. We will use this as an opportunity to train our new employees to provide the level of service that our valued guests deserve.