Overall Rating 1.8/5rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8rating 1.8

Ann W.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I am treated with the utmost respect. My vehicle is very well cared for at a reasonable price.

Brenda B.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
As always friendly and courteous staff and always do a great job!
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Brenda,

Thank You for the feedback, we appreciate the kind words!

LR
Staff
Organized
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

Linda,

Thank You for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback in regards to your recent service visit. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

GA
Gary A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2018 Category: Service
New customer
Good job!Great lobby for waiting. Appears to be no overcharges because service is by a dealer. 8
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Gary,

Thank You for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are delighted to have you as a new customer and look forward to serving you again in the near future!

SP
Stan P.
Belgrade, MT
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/14/2018 Category: Service
what does this block mean?
Good
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Stan,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Jeanie S.
Powell, WY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Clean and reliable!
Great feedback when The work was complete
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Jeanie,

Thank You for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and are delighted to hear of your satisfaction. We hope to see you in the future for all of your automotive service needs!

Cynthia B.
Forsyth, MT
05/12/2018 Category: Service
đź‘Ť
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

Cynthia,

Thank You for the feedback! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the near future.

Anonymous avatar
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Phone Support
Got right through on the phone - Jennee helped right away.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/10/2018

Thanks for the feedback, we appreciate your business!

RP
Ronald P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Pearson's 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service writer Ken Aplin did a fine job of taking care of our Santa Fe. Much appreciated!

However in setting up my appointment on-line, I responded to a service 'reminder' via email from 'Underriner HONDA' which I filled out and submitted, stating that the vehicle was a 2012 Santa Fe... Turns out Ken at 'Underriner HYUNDAI' had no knowledge of my service 'reservation'... a little annoying! Evidently the Underriner service shop computers do not 'talk' to each other. Our very first service at the new Pierce Drive location was in the HONDA shop since the Hyundai shop didn't yet exist ...and the computer was not adjusted to reflect this change.

A couple annoyances fyi:
1.] When on the road, we like to enjoy books on tape. Our CD player overheats after a couple hours of playing, evidently due to lack of ventilation around the player unit in the dash.
2.] Our map program is out-dated and evidently requires an upgrade at a cost of @ $75.00
3.] We have a tire-pressure sensor that randomly throws a code which flashes the dashboard warning light intermittently initially ...changing to solid 'on' for a period of 15 to 20 minutes... and then simply goes out. Our sensor isn't sophisticated enough to advise which tire is suspect to we check them all... finding no apparent problem. This happens seldom but has been occurring over the past two years.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Ronald,Thank You for the feedback. We are delighted to hear of your satisfaction with the level of service you were provided during your recent visit. I would be happy to discuss the other concerns you have. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience to discuss further.Best Regards,Tyler SouthworthTyler SouthworthService ManagerUnderriner Motors406-255-2380tyler.southworth@underrinermotors.com

VC
Vernon C.
Cody, WY
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional service
I have always been tremendously impressed with your service. My friends who often travel with me have also been impressed!
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Vernon,

Thank You very much for the kind words. We appreciate your business and are delighted to hear of your satisfaction with the service you receive. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

JI
Janet I.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Got it done!
Getting the appointment is always the hard part for me and it was very fast and easy. Thanks!
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

Janet,

Thank You for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

LU
Laurie U.
Casper, WY
2009 Hyundai Veracruz
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Tyler and Dan are great!!
They couldn’t fix my poor Vera, but not their fault. I drove her “till the wheels fell off”. But treated me well and with professionalism.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Laurie,

Thank You for taking a moment to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your kind words and hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Robert M.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Not great communication.
I also suggest mechanics return car with things like headlights returned to the settings they were when they got the car.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

Robert,

I apologize that you did not receive the level of service that you deserve. This is not typical of our staff and we sincerely apologize. We look forward to providing you the 5 star service you deserve in the future and hope that you will allow us to make up for it in the future.

WB

04/23/2018 Category: Service
NA
NA
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 04/24/2018

Thank You for the feedback, we appreciate your business.

LT
Lou T.
04/23/2018 Category: Service
I love my car and wanted to keep it up with the company. I didn't see much difference between service at Hyundai and locale lube outlets.
just for an oil change driving all away across town seems a little much. Things that i addressed of my concerns where not handled .
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Hello Lou,

I wanted to thank you for providing us with your feedback in regards to your recent service experience. I apologize that you feel you did not receive the level of service that you deserve as a valued guest of our establishment. We strive to provide a 5 Star service experience to every one of our guests. Obviously, you did not receive the service you deserve and I am sorry for that. We are constantly trying to improve the level of service we provide and it is important to hear back from our valued guests. I would be happy to discuss your concerns with you and work towards a resolution. We are always available for you whenever you are in need of any assistance or information.

Margaret L.
Hardin, MT
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Underriner and Hyundai - thumbs up!!
I have owned at least four Hyundai vehicles and have been dealing with Underriner for nearly six years. Underriner has always treated me well. I enjoy the people there and will continue to take my Tucson there.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

Margaret,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you the 5 star service you deserve.

Dominica H.
04/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and professional
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 04/16/2018

Dominica,

Thank You for the feedback. We appreciate your business and are delighted to hear of your satsifaction. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Merrill H.
Big Sky, MT
2007 Hyundai Azera
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Bad service technician
I would recommend this dealership to a friend because it s the closest dealership Something is better than nothing except my service experience nothing would have been better (406) 995-4820 Marce Hoffman
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Merrill,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I will look into this immediately and will be following up with you so that we can remedy this situation as soon as possible. Once again, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

KW
Karen W.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service in a timely manner
Dan Chumney was most excellent in providing exceeding customer interaction.
TYLER S., Service Manager from Underriner Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Karen,

We appreciate the feedback and are glad to hear that you were satisfied during your most recent service visit. We look forward to providing you the 5 Star service you deserve in the future.