PG
Patti G.
01/19/2021
Bad service and communication
I have taken my Volvo to Underriner Volvo in Billings, MT a couple of times, with the thought that I would not go back, the last time. I should have listened to my instincts and NOT retuned!! I was told I needed a catalytic converter for my car, to the tune of $3,500. I waited a week before calling about the progress, as we never received an update. When I did call, they wouldn’t answer, when we called the dealership’s main line, we were put on a LONG wait-hold, only to be told, they would pick up the phone “soon” in the service area. When we finally reach someone in service, they said didn’t know where their part was, or when it would arrive. Called Zach this morning, (4 days later), only to be told it was arriving maybe later today.I told him he should have called to share the information, as I was trying to arrange a rental, but couldn’t get firm answers. Sorry, NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! Underriner Service in Billings, MT was given 5 occasions to call us back as we requested. They couldn’t even do that!!! I thought about buying a car from them, but NO WAY would I do that now, knowing how RIDICULOUS they are about their service and communication. What a sham of a business!!!
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Hi Patti, we are sorry to hear about this. Please call Blake Underriner 310-408-8060 so we can work with you for a solution.

Bodil M.
Laurel, MT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2021 Category: Service
nice location
meets my needs
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for the review, Bodil!

Diane G.
Roundup, MT
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Work ethic and friendliness
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Work is fast and efficient. I’ve recommended to many people.
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you, Diane! We appreciate the review and you spreading the word about us!

ER
Edith R.
Cody, WY
11/13/2020
Sells bad cars
Bought a 2012 Hyundai Tucson and it didn’t even last a year when it broke down we called the main person and he didn’t even call us back... I would not recommend them

ER
Edith R.
Cody, WY
11/13/2020
Sells bad cara
Bought a car and less than a year it broke and they have not done nothing about it.... And my car hasn’t even moved for 3 months i would never go back or recommend anyone to them

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I made my appointment on line and received a reminder the day before. Was so simple. The young man at the counter when I checked in was friendly and very polite. Service was very prompt. I even received a text from the serviceman giving me his name and number if I had any questions or concerns to call him. They even washed my car! I can't say that about my previous experience with a different dealerships service department!

Kathy B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and finished on time
Great!

Robert S.
Lovell, WY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Professional friendly staff
Everything on time, answered all questions, done right first time.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast as usual
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! It really helps us. Thank you for the business!

RP
Ronald P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Service appointments
Have bought several vehicles from Selover and Underriner and have noted a deterioration in the Responsiveness of the service department to take appointments and then to perform the requested services. The warm fuzzies I used to receive from service department personnel are not as warm and fuzzy as they used to be... if you get my drift? This may determine whether or not I will be a return customer.
MICHAEL R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

We apologize for your extended wait time we try very hard to make our process as efficient as possible to minimize customer wait times. We are currently addressing the issues found in our scheduling systems. These surveys help us to correct issues when found. Thank you for your patience.

Worland, WY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/06/2020 Category: Service
friendly staff
great staff very friendly and updates are great while waiting for repairs!
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are glad your service was better than expected. Please let us know how we can improve in the future.

Columbus, MT
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and Friendly
Work was done quickly, and a shuttle was available. I was able to do several errands and catch a ride back to the dealer when my car was ready. All the staff were friendly and knowledgable.
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business!

MA
Michael A.
Buffalo, WY
07/28/2020
Sold us a lemon
Bought a used 2012 Hyundai Tucson didn’t even last us a year motor is shot we still have 3 years payments for lawn Ornament I don’t recommend buying any thing from them rip off
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Hi Michael- we are very sorry to hear that your Tucson may be giving you mechanical problems. Please bring it in to our service department so we can inspect it. Please also call Blake Underriner directly: 310-408-8060. We are more than happy to work with you!

PT
Phillip T.
07/17/2020 Category: Service
No title
Good service.
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thanks for the review and the business!

2020 Hyundai Veloster N
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Bad Location, Great Service
The location is not great. Lots of homeless people/loiterers wandering around the building. I also had to call to get any updates, but service quality was great and I’m overall happy with the work done!
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Hi Zach, I am unsure about your review as we are located off I-90 and Zoo Drive, not downtown. If you are trying to review our Body Shop- please review us on Google. Thank you for the time to leave us a review and we appreciate your business.