Mary H.
Basin, WY
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Always on time and ready to do the work.
We have had good scheduled services with this dealership.

Carol B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/23/2021 Category: Service

03/22/2021 Category: Service
MICHAEL R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

We am very sorry that it has been so long. We wish you would have contacted us sooner. We understand you vehicle was towed out of our dealership. We had no idea that you did not recieved your keys back from your visit on 12/06/2019. We were able to locate your keys and have contacted your husband to pick them up. If there is anything else we can do for you please let me know.

Johnny H.
Shepherd, MT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Had a schedule appointment and they were not able to make the time, so we rescheduled and they were awesome and gave me a free tire rotation with my oil change. Great customer service

Robert S.
Lovell, WY
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Professional friendly staff
Very easy to schedule service, service was done professionally and in a timely manner. Very nice waiting area and clean facilities.

PE
Patricia E.
Columbus, MT
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car đźš—
Fabulous place to look & buy!!

PG
Patti G.
01/19/2021
Bad service and communication
I have taken my Volvo to Underriner Volvo in Billings, MT a couple of times, with the thought that I would not go back, the last time. I should have listened to my instincts and NOT retuned!! I was told I needed a catalytic converter for my car, to the tune of $3,500. I waited a week before calling about the progress, as we never received an update. When I did call, they wouldn’t answer, when we called the dealership’s main line, we were put on a LONG wait-hold, only to be told, they would pick up the phone “soon” in the service area. When we finally reach someone in service, they said didn’t know where their part was, or when it would arrive. Called Zach this morning, (4 days later), only to be told it was arriving maybe later today.I told him he should have called to share the information, as I was trying to arrange a rental, but couldn’t get firm answers. Sorry, NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! Underriner Service in Billings, MT was given 5 occasions to call us back as we requested. They couldn’t even do that!!! I thought about buying a car from them, but NO WAY would I do that now, knowing how RIDICULOUS they are about their service and communication. What a sham of a business!!!
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Hi Patti, we are sorry to hear about this. Please call Blake Underriner 310-408-8060 so we can work with you for a solution.

Bodil M.
Laurel, MT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2021 Category: Service
nice location
meets my needs
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for the review, Bodil!

Diane G.
Roundup, MT
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Work ethic and friendliness
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Work is fast and efficient. I’ve recommended to many people.
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you, Diane! We appreciate the review and you spreading the word about us!

ER
Edith R.
Cody, WY
11/13/2020
Sells bad cars
Bought a 2012 Hyundai Tucson and it didn’t even last a year when it broke down we called the main person and he didn’t even call us back... I would not recommend them

ER
Edith R.
Cody, WY
11/13/2020
Sells bad cara
Bought a car and less than a year it broke and they have not done nothing about it.... And my car hasn’t even moved for 3 months i would never go back or recommend anyone to them

10/15/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
I made my appointment on line and received a reminder the day before. Was so simple. The young man at the counter when I checked in was friendly and very polite. Service was very prompt. I even received a text from the serviceman giving me his name and number if I had any questions or concerns to call him. They even washed my car! I can't say that about my previous experience with a different dealerships service department!

Kathy B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and finished on time
Great!

Robert S.
Lovell, WY
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Professional friendly staff
Everything on time, answered all questions, done right first time.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast as usual
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! It really helps us. Thank you for the business!

RP
Ronald P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Service appointments
Have bought several vehicles from Selover and Underriner and have noted a deterioration in the Responsiveness of the service department to take appointments and then to perform the requested services. The warm fuzzies I used to receive from service department personnel are not as warm and fuzzy as they used to be... if you get my drift? This may determine whether or not I will be a return customer.
MICHAEL R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

We apologize for your extended wait time we try very hard to make our process as efficient as possible to minimize customer wait times. We are currently addressing the issues found in our scheduling systems. These surveys help us to correct issues when found. Thank you for your patience.