Joshua A.

Donald H.
Laurel, MT
07/10/2021 Category: Service
fast and efficient service
I already told you that you have fast efficient service.

Saint Stephens, AL
07/01/2021 Category: Service
Wonderful staff
Everyone was friendly and didn’t mind our 4&5 yr old daughters being a little rowdy.

AC
April C.
06/12/2021
Great Place Buy
Scott, Jason and the financing guy were amazing to work with. Hyundai Underriner Motors is a great place to buy a new car! There was no pressure at all and the whole process was a wonderful experience.
I love my new Sonata!!!! Thanks you everyone!

NP
Neal P.
05/17/2021 Category: Service
Truly treat you like family
Serviced and purchased here and the entire staff is truly phenomenal.
Entire service department, Sales Paul Domina, F&I Manager David Johnson, even the Courtesy drivers.
Honestly and truly highly recommend Underriner Motors.

Robert M.
Glendive, MT
05/07/2021 Category: Service
service work
The service work was scheduled with very short notice. The work done is better than work completed by other factory dealerships. No complaints at all.

scott m.
04/08/2021
parts service
you try and reach people in parts or service dont have enough employee's to answer phones. want you to leave a message. rarley get a call back. called a 8.41 am today and machine said it was after business hours. really hard to get in contact with this company. looking for other sourses in parts. ever since they did a make over got rid of alot a people a few years go this place is impossible to get through to. i have had better luck ordering from denver area get parts and get someone to talk to.
WU
WILLIAM B U. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/10/2021

Hi Scott,

I am sorry about your experience please call me on my cell at 310-408-8060.

Mary H.
Basin, WY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Always on time and ready to do the work.
We have had good scheduled services with this dealership.

Carol B.
03/23/2021 Category: Service

03/22/2021 Category: Service
MICHAEL R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

We am very sorry that it has been so long. We wish you would have contacted us sooner. We understand you vehicle was towed out of our dealership. We had no idea that you did not recieved your keys back from your visit on 12/06/2019. We were able to locate your keys and have contacted your husband to pick them up. If there is anything else we can do for you please let me know.

Johnny H.
Shepherd, MT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Service department
Had a schedule appointment and they were not able to make the time, so we rescheduled and they were awesome and gave me a free tire rotation with my oil change. Great customer service

Robert S.
Lovell, WY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/09/2021 Category: Service
Professional friendly staff
Very easy to schedule service, service was done professionally and in a timely manner. Very nice waiting area and clean facilities.

PE
Patricia E.
Columbus, MT
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Great place to buy a car đźš—
Fabulous place to look & buy!!

PG
Patti G.
01/19/2021
Bad service and communication
I have taken my Volvo to Underriner Volvo in Billings, MT a couple of times, with the thought that I would not go back, the last time. I should have listened to my instincts and NOT retuned!! I was told I needed a catalytic converter for my car, to the tune of $3,500. I waited a week before calling about the progress, as we never received an update. When I did call, they wouldn’t answer, when we called the dealership’s main line, we were put on a LONG wait-hold, only to be told, they would pick up the phone “soon” in the service area. When we finally reach someone in service, they said didn’t know where their part was, or when it would arrive. Called Zach this morning, (4 days later), only to be told it was arriving maybe later today.I told him he should have called to share the information, as I was trying to arrange a rental, but couldn’t get firm answers. Sorry, NOT ACCEPTABLE!!! Underriner Service in Billings, MT was given 5 occasions to call us back as we requested. They couldn’t even do that!!! I thought about buying a car from them, but NO WAY would I do that now, knowing how RIDICULOUS they are about their service and communication. What a sham of a business!!!
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Hi Patti, we are sorry to hear about this. Please call Blake Underriner 310-408-8060 so we can work with you for a solution.

Bodil M.
Laurel, MT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/15/2021 Category: Service
nice location
meets my needs
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for the review, Bodil!

Diane G.
Roundup, MT
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Work ethic and friendliness
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Work is fast and efficient. I’ve recommended to many people.
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you, Diane! We appreciate the review and you spreading the word about us!