Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5Overall Rating 1.7/5

Kathy B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and finished on time
Great!

Robert S.
Lovell, WY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Professional friendly staff
Everything on time, answered all questions, done right first time.

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2020 Category: Service
Fast as usual
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! It really helps us. Thank you for the business!

RP
Ronald P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Service appointments
Have bought several vehicles from Selover and Underriner and have noted a deterioration in the Responsiveness of the service department to take appointments and then to perform the requested services. The warm fuzzies I used to receive from service department personnel are not as warm and fuzzy as they used to be... if you get my drift? This may determine whether or not I will be a return customer.
MICHAEL R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/11/2020

We apologize for your extended wait time we try very hard to make our process as efficient as possible to minimize customer wait times. We are currently addressing the issues found in our scheduling systems. These surveys help us to correct issues when found. Thank you for your patience.

Worland, WY
2020 Hyundai Palisade
08/06/2020 Category: Service
friendly staff
great staff very friendly and updates are great while waiting for repairs!
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are glad your service was better than expected. Please let us know how we can improve in the future.

Columbus, MT
07/30/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and Friendly
Work was done quickly, and a shuttle was available. I was able to do several errands and catch a ride back to the dealer when my car was ready. All the staff were friendly and knowledgable.
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for the review. We appreciate your business!

MA
Michael A.
Buffalo, WY
07/28/2020
Sold us a lemon
Bought a used 2012 Hyundai Tucson didn’t even last us a year motor is shot we still have 3 years payments for lawn Ornament I don’t recommend buying any thing from them rip off
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Hi Michael- we are very sorry to hear that your Tucson may be giving you mechanical problems. Please bring it in to our service department so we can inspect it. Please also call Blake Underriner directly: 310-408-8060. We are more than happy to work with you!

PT
Phillip T.
07/17/2020 Category: Service
No title
Good service.
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thanks for the review and the business!

2020 Hyundai Veloster N
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Bad Location, Great Service
The location is not great. Lots of homeless people/loiterers wandering around the building. I also had to call to get any updates, but service quality was great and I’m overall happy with the work done!
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Hi Zach, I am unsure about your review as we are located off I-90 and Zoo Drive, not downtown. If you are trying to review our Body Shop- please review us on Google. Thank you for the time to leave us a review and we appreciate your business.

Cody, WY
2017 Hyundai Veloster
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Caring about customer excellent! Service great!

Thank you!

07/02/2020 Category: Service
They provided excellent service
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for the review!

GS
Gary S.
Cody, WY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/01/2020 Category: Service
excellent sertvice
always RECEIVE EXCELLENT SERVICE.PLUS FRIENDLY GREETINGS. The facility id always very clean
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 08/07/2020

Hi Gary! We appreciate the review! Thanks!

Robert M.
Glendive, MT
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept. excels in quality and professionalism
The service dept. is professional and the service managers are polite and willing to answer any and all questions that you have regarding your vehicle and its care. In the past I have taken my car to the Great Falls dealership for maintenance work done on the car (oil change and air filter changes) when I couldn't get to Billings in a timely manner . For the most part their work was acceptable, but it is not in the same class as Underriner Hyundai.
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Hi Robert! We really appreciate your review and are happy that you found us beyond acceptable. We appreciate your business!

David M.
MT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Recall Repair
I drove several hours just to get to Underriner Hyundai. They took care of the paperwork for me, they called me with an update, and they completed the work sooner than expected. The crew was so speedy, I spent less time waiting than driving to and from the shop.
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 06/10/2020

Hi Jared! We really appreciate the time you took to leave a review! Thank you!

Terry B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/13/2020 Category: Service
service
I took my 2019 Sonata in for a recall and oil change, could have not had better service!
SASHA R. from Underriner Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you so much, Terry! We appreciate that you took the time to leave this review and for your business!