Richard W.
Honda Accord Coupe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service was reasonable. The work was done quickly. The service price was high.

DT
DAVID T.
Honda Civic Si
06/15/2019
Exceptional customer service and great results.
I have been going to Universal Service Center for many years now because of a recommendation from a co-worker of my wife's who was very satisfied with their service. I am so glad that I made the change to go there because of their customer service, knowledge, diagnostic capabilities, honest recommendations and fair prices. They have gone out of there way to make sure that I had a ride home after leaving my car there and have even picked me up to pick my car after they were finished. This is a service station of days gone by. It does not have a waiting room with pop corn and doughnuts, but it does have a great staff that is like family and takes care of what the customer needs and gets the job done at a fair price.

PM
Pablo M.
Oviedo, FL
Jeep Liberty
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Pablo said the service was good and he likes them.

Kissimmee, FL

ES
ENGIN S.
06/11/2019
Dinged Door, Poor Service
-- Service agent was new and inexperienced. Had trouble explaining the recommended services with was important as I had question regarding the "Lifetime Brake" offer.
-- Had my driver side door dinged during the service. Couldn't prove further as the photos that was taken before the service didn't include the side of the car!?!

This is my 3rd Nissan and regularly serviced at this location but this appointment was terrible enough to actually made me think twice about my next service.

Supervisor Robert S. tried to help but apparently his managers didn't care further to rectify the matter.

Jose C.
Florida
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Jose said his experience was very good and the service was very fast.

Kathy M.
Kia Sorento
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Kathy said this business has done a lot of services for her over the last 30 years.

MIKE C.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/02/2019
Courtesy, honesty and quality work
Ruben was excellent when he offered to evaluate the damage to my pt cruiser, but unfortunately, the insurance company rated it 'totaled, so i bought a new Buick Lacerne in prime condition as a replacement vehicle.
Will continue using Universal when needed

JOE R.
06/02/2019
2 CAR OIL CHANGE
Service was great, efficient and fast also great to see Gilbert

Lexus ES 350
05/24/2019
Always professional and accommodating.
I've been taking my cars here for about 15 years. They will always fit me in which I appreciate (even though they're always busy). Very nice people too!

Ruth C.
Dodge Durango
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Ruth said she believes in what they do at this business. They do good work. She stated she likes the people, and finds them to be sincere and honest.

TV
TROY V.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/19/2019
Timely service!
I’ve been coming here for over a year for my oil changes. Since I work next door, it’s very convenient to drop my car off and pick up later but I also have waited for the car. I will continue to come here, it’s a good fit!

BMW M3
05/18/2019
Integrity. I trust them to fix my car which I love.
Integrity. Genuine feedback about your vehicle. Service. They know what they are doing and so it well.

BK
BOB K.
Volkswagen Jetta
05/16/2019
Oil Change
The staff goes above and beyond. Even for a simple oil change.

AG
ARTHUR G.
GMC S15 Pickup
05/15/2019
Good people ,use their service for a long time . I TRUST THEIR WORK!
SEE COMMENTS ABOVE

AG
Anne G.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Anne said the employees completed the service they were supposed to.

YC
Yunchu C.
Kia Soul
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Yunchu said the service was good at the business. However, she said they left a lot of scratches and did not clean up very well.

SL
SUZIE L.
Cadillac XT5
05/08/2019
I walked in without an appointment to get a oil change. They took me right away, I was in and out in about 40 minutes. Love these guys.

RP
Robert P.
Florida
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the business did a good job.

GH
GEORGE H.
Oldsmobile Alero
05/01/2019
You and your Service Techs treat all customer cars as there own with the uts most pride OLDS Seat repair
Your service is the best and you keep your prices honest.Your Service Center treats all customer as FAMILY