Ryan B.
Brockton, MA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said all of the staff were really helpful.

Michael S.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Michael said his service went well. He was very satisfied with the work.

Chevrolet Cruze
07/06/2018
Pleasant staff affordable pricing
I went in for wheel bearing and brake and pads and rotors. Staff was friendly I waited around 4 hours until car was finished they afford to drive me home but I decided to wait. They are very busy but try to finish up fast. I couldn't be more satisfied with the work. Car ran great. I was very pleased. I do think there tires are a bit pricey ($166 per tire) I elected not to get it and was able to get new tires for ($75 each). Overall wonderful experience I would go to them again.

Brandon S.
Greenville, NC
Pontiac G6
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said when he asked the price of a part the business could not tell him right then, he had to wait until they could call the parts store.

Robin W.
Florida
INFINITI QX70
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Robin said she always has an excellent experience at this facility.

CP
Awesome attention

THOMAS S.
06/29/2018
Time Will Tell
I've had a good run with these guys. I hope they stay around for awhile.

Just had an oil change and windshield wiper tank replacement on my truck. Had to wait 3 days for the tank because the dealer sent the wrong one (or so I was told). Since I live close by and work from home, I didn't mind the delay.

Overall, I'm satisfied. These guys are pretty straight with you. Pricing is the going rate. Definitely beats a dealership or chain, hands down. They don't try to upsell you or find something else wrong when you take your vechicle in for, say, an oil change.

I trust them - and that says a lot!

Thomas

DANA R.
INFINITI M37
06/16/2018
It is very convenient to us.
Have always had a good experience with Universal Service Center. It's a great team and they know automobiles...

Thanks,
Dana

HO
Hector O.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Hector the business provides a good quality of work, but they did not call him to let him know about the extra cost for the parts. So when he picked up his vehicle, he was surprised by the amount he had to pay.

GS
Gustavo S.
FL
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Gustavo said the are staff extremely professional, Ruben and Flavio are very nice guys. The business is very honest with their prices.

Jay B.
Ocoee, FL
Honda Civic Cpe
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Jay said that the staff are honest, they stand by their work and they look out for their customers. The service is quick, the prices are reasonable and they do good work.

BL
Brian L.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Brian said he would recommend the business for service.

RF
Rebecca F.
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said she had a problem with her window. This business fixed it under warranty, and did not charge her anything.

AI
Anthony I.
Florida
Mercedes-Benz SLK
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he would recommend the business for service.

WS
William S.
Tavares, FL
06/02/2018 Category: Service
William said the service provided was good.

Marsha S.
INFINITI M35
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Marsha said the business was great. The employees were patient and knowledgeable. Ruben was very kind and considerate. She really enjoyed her experience.

GB
GEORGE J. B.
Cadillac Escalade
05/31/2018
The Team At Universal Service Ctr ALWAYS keeps my SUV in the Best Condition!
I have depended on the Team at Universal Svc Ctr to take care of my 2004 Escalade for over 15 years now. I get notices via email reminding me of service mileage-points when due. Now at 177K miles, my vehicle still runs like new. Today, I did need a new seal at the block in front of my transmission to stop oil dripping in my drive. Flavio and Ruben identified the problem and the repair and included it with my 75K Service Point and 3K Oil & Filter Change today. I was in at 8am and my vehicle was ready to go at 3:30pm....same day service, as always! The Universal Team is (and always been) dependable and reliable. This should be your first stop, even versus the Auto Dealer where you purchased your vehicle. They know what they're doing, they do it fast and at a reasonable cost!

Joan A.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Joan said she has been going to the business for 24 years and she likes what they do.

JV
Justin V.
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Justin said the business provided good service.

05/22/2018
Honest and Reliable Service
We have been bringing our vehicles to the Universal Service Center since we moved here over 15 years ago. We always find their service to be honest and reliable.