Overall Rating 3.88/5Overall Rating 3.88/5Overall Rating 3.88/5rating 3.88rating 3.88

David H.
Redmond, WA
01/10/2019
Worst experience EVER
I have bought over 200 cars in my lifetime and yes, I have a car problem. I love cars and keep switching them out. I have owned BMW, Lexus, Ford, Toyota, GMC, and etc. This was the first time I ever bought an Audi and it’s been the worst experience ever after the sale.

12/31/2018 I went and bought me a brand new 2019 Audi SQ5. Everything with the sale went very smooth. I was very happy driving out of the dealer. The car was awesome for the first few days and driving a few miles.

On 1/3/2019 the car started throwing out an error code referring to a Park Sense Failure. It went off later that day on a restart.

On 1/4/2019 the car started throwing out the code again and this time started making this loud beeping sound. It would beep, throw the code, and repeat the process every 3-5 minutes. Making this 65K car completely undriveable. I called the dealer I bought the car to explaining the situation to a service technician. I asked him to help with the beeping, he walked me through the process, but it was not a menu option. When I explained what options I had on screen, he told me he was going to transfer me to my sales rep. Next thing I know the receptionist picked up the phone and said my sales rep was busy. I was shocked that I had a service person, transfer to a sales rep for a service issue. I was on the phone that day for over 2 hours. My sales rep was great and got me taking care of. Why in the world would someone from service tell me that a sales rep can help me better?

On 1/7/2019 the service team called me to explain that the part needed is in Germany and will take 10-14 days for them to receive the part. I asked for my car to be replace since I only owned it for a day and Audi offered me $600 towards my payment. Audi is refusing to help me, by replacing a bad car just days after I bought it. What is $600 going to do for me? They basically want to provide the minimal for compensation or help? Why not do the right thing and help a customer.

On 1/8/2019 I received a different loaner car and it had something that looked like throw up in the back seat. I texted my service advisor Andrew at 11:56AM, I am including the text. (The substance was dog throw-up, as the GM called to confess that he apologized. )

On 1/9/2019 I called Audi customer service to ask for a replacement car, but they basically said the $600 was the best they would do unless my car stays at the dealer for 30 days. Why do they car more about profits, then a customer. There has been a nightmare situation on a car I owned for a few days, drove only a few miles, and they think its ok for my car to be at the dealer for more days then I got it. Today my car has been at Audi dealership longer then it was at my house with probably another 10-15 days there.

On 1/9/2019 at 5:05pm service advisor Andrew asking if they can swap a new one out the next day. So, they wanted me to drive around with dog throw-up in the car for 48 hours.

On 1/10/2019 I have owned my car for almost 12 days and 2/3 it has been at Audi Seattle in Service. So, I called and asked for a replacement since the car was only in my driveway for 4 days and almost 8 days at Audi Seattle. I was told that was too costly for the dealership to replace and Audi should replace it. It’s funny when I talked with Audi customer service, they said the dealership should step up. Basically, everyone wants to point fingers at the other one. What happen to taking care of the customer?

My friends said, “Don’t buy an Audi as they always break”. I won’t make that statement yet but based off my experiences maybe they are right.

So in my 12 days, I have been told that everyone at Audi Seattle is exceptional, but when do they start showing they are? Basically, all I see is excuses, they apologize, and say they don’t even know what else to say. I am told that replacing my car is too costly for the dealer but losing a customer for life isn’t. I would advise everyone to really think do you want to partner with this dealer. If you are treated this way, how would you feel?

If you had to clean up throw-up from someone’s dog, get ever excuse why they don’t want to help you and etc. Is it worth it? This is a horrible experience and all I hear is how it’s too costly to fix my issues. I didn’t know me paying 60K to a dealer, to get treated this way, was ok. Why is it ok for me to get treated this way? 60K and get abused.

My sales guy has been awesome and has tried to help, but he doesn’t have the authority. What happened to taking care of the customer? Too bad Jamie isn’t running this dealership….

Jamie is an awesome sales rep and I stand behind his review, it’s what happens after Jamie that is concerning.

Buyer beware, if you are looking at an Audi, do your research and maybe select another manufacture. Based off my experiences so far, I regret this purchase fully and wish I would have bought an BMW. This has been a nightmare spending countless hours on the phone and I have spent more time on the phone or at the dealer with this problem, then driving my SQ5.

RK
Ramya K.
Bellevue, WA
11/20/2018
Horrible service
I recently bought a Q3 and had to come back for an appointment the service team was very unprofessional and they were only interested in making money. No customer service whatsoever and no one was interested in understanding my concerns.

I didn’t get the same level of customer service when I bought the car.

KD
Kurt D.
07/01/2018
Andrew Kyllo is how a service representative should be!
I love my Q3. But I’ve had to bring in my car twice, out of sheer coincidence, twice in the last month. First, was routine maintenance. Second, a flat tire leaving me stranded. Andrew took care of my needs both times and each time he was more than there to help. First time I dropped my Q3 off on a Friday and I received a loaner as promised. Smart move to give me a new red A3 and as luck would have it, my car which should have been ready that day, wasn’t ready until Monday. I didn’t mind, purely because the loaner A3 was such a joy ride that I almost told them to keep the Q3 and let me keep the A3 S-line. I know I’ll be setting my sights on the A3 or A4 next time. But Andrew was even better when my tire went flat the day before leaving the state for a week. Audi picked up my car and Andrew again kept watch over my car for a week while I was away as I had no time to pick it up. He just has the great attitude that is lacking in so many others in that he really goes out of his way and takes care of you with a smile instead of being made to feel like a burden. Sure, the service department overall is always jammed and busy and sometimes you have to wait , but unlike the others I’ve dealt with there, he saw me as a person and not as the “next annoying customer”. I will be asking for him the next time I’m in.

JB M.
06/06/2018
Extremely unprofessional and condescending experience
I recently purchased my second Audi, an A6 from Audi Bellevue. Since purchasing from Audi Bellevue, I've heard positive feedback from friends of mine about Audi Seattle’s service department and have been considering establishing service there for my other vehicles. For this reason, I decided to stop by Audi Seattle as I am in the market for a new Audi SUV.

Unfortunately, my in-person interaction with Audi Seattle was far from preferable. It made me walk away from the possibility of purchasing my third Audi with a lot of frustration. My interaction was with a sales associate who possessed a strong combination of immaturity, arrogance and lack of competency in what it takes to facilitate a positive interaction with a customer. Trying to not become too detailed I will highlight a select few:

1. I walked into the showroom anticipating the purchase of a new Audi SQ5. Having researched in advance I believed I had a good idea of what I was looking for. I called ahead in an effort to establish rapport with a salesperson so that they would anticipate my arrival. After arriving hours later and asking for Brad by name, I was pointed towards the showroom and waited 15+ minutes with no update from anyone. After inquiring at the front desk I was told that I was being handed off to Tyler who was “a great sales rep and would take excellent care of me.” This was fine with me; however, it would have been more professional for someone to let me know sooner than me waiting for 15 minutes then having to go inquire on my own.

2. After test driving the car I had a handful of thoughts and questions to ask. When I walked back in the door, Tyler asked me “how did you like it?”. I responded “I liked it, but I have a few questions, concerns and considerations I would like to discuss with you. He replied “ok, so are you going to buy it?” I was floored. I then repeated my statement, “I liked it, but I have a few questions, concerns, and considerations I would like to discuss with you.” I then asked, “is this not the normal next step in the process of buying a car?” He replied, “well a lot of people just buy the car”. Seriously? If that was the case then Audi Seattle doesn't even need sales associates. Very unprofessional.

3. After sitting down, I indicated that while driving the car, I noticed a significant lack of responsiveness when performing a rolling acceleration which most people would attribute to Turbo lag. I explained that I previously test drove an S4 that had the same engine configuration and didn’t feel this same lag in responsiveness. He bluntly suggested that this must have been my ‘perception’ of the performance rather than an actual issue. After leaving and doing a bit of research I found that this lag in responsiveness is a very common complaint which is detailed in many reviews both by media and consumers alike. I wouldn’t necessarily expect a salesperson to openly own up to this as a known issue, but I would hope that they were knowledgeable enough to know it is a common complaint and not blame it on a customer’s inability to accurately perceive performance. If he was actually unaware, I hope he did research afterwards to be better equipped to handle an inquiry such as this in the future.

4. During our conversation, I indicated that the configuration we drove is not exactly what we were looking for. A good salesman would either point me towards another similar car in stock that meets our needs or look at this as an opportunity to push me into a custom order. Instead of doing either of these, the salesman immediately lost interest. From then on out, he directed his attention squarely at his computer screen for extended periods of time, which required me to repeat myself on multiple occasions. When we were leaving, I realized that he had never volunteered his business card to me, so I asked for it and for novelties sake decided to ask about other new or used stock that may have met our needs. I was able to confirm that there were multiple other vehicles on the lot that would likely have met our needs, but these unfortunately for Audi Seattle were never suggested. At this point we were too far past the point of working through additional options.

Bottom line, from the moment I entered the dealership to the moment I left was one of the most unprofessional and condescending experiences I have ever encountered when trying to purchase a car. However, it was completely enlightening since I now do I not foresee purchasing an Audi from Audi Seattle or consider them as an option for servicing my Audi's. If I don't have confidence in their sales associates, I certainly don't have confidence in their service department.

TZ
T Z.
05/12/2018
Nice Audi dealer
Excellent dealership with nice show room as well as indoor car warehouse on site. Our sales Jamie Chen is very pleasant to talk to.

NH
Nancy H.
Montara, CA
04/11/2018
Out of State Sale
After searching inventories for Audi dealerships all over the western US, I finally found the exact moonlight blue A4 I had my heart set on (tentatively named Heidi). From the time I inquired about availability until I registered the car in California, Jon Pollock was extremely knowledgeable, responsive and helpful. We flew to Seattle to pick up the car and Jon met us with a smile and a sign saying “Heidi” hanging from the front mirooror of our beautiful new car. Jon then spent all the time necessary to make sure we were familiar with our awesome A4. We had a great trip back to the Bay Area and have never regretted our decision buy our Audi from Jon at Audi Seattle.

AW
ALISON W.
Audi SQ5
12/19/2017 Category: Sales
Everyone is very nice and helpful.
It was generally a great experience, except the sales person did not tell me everything I needed to bring back when actually buying the car, which led to some confusion and an extended timeline for buying the car. However, in the end he made it right.

AF
ADAM F.
Kirkland, WA
12/18/2017 Category: Sales
Very good customer service
Very good customer service from sales rep, clearly explained options with no pressure. Only feedback is that it took a very long time to gather information/paperwork for lease once decision had been made (over 2 hours!).

YS
YAN S.
Bellevue, WA
12/17/2017 Category: Sales
Jay found us exact the car and the option we want. Great service. Love our new Audi Q5.

MA

TE
THOMAS E.
Snohomish, WA
Audi Q7
Joe did a great job explaining the car and its features, the sales process went smoothly, the test drive was great, and the time spent by Joe during the delivery was better than any other car we have purchased.

SD
STEVEN D.
12/13/2017 Category: Sales
Buyer
Our Sales person at Lynwood Audi in Lynwood, WA was very good. He was extremely knowledgeable about several different models. He answered all my specific questions about different models features. I spent several wks looking at pre owned Audis at several dealerships in my area and Travis from Lynwood Audi was by far and away the most knowledgeable on the many features that Audi offers. He had definitely done his homework!

EP
EDWARD P.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Audi A5 Coupe
12/12/2017 Category: Sales
your salesperson Jon
Great experience start to finish

Top notch salesman....was and is VERY impressive

JAY H.
Audi S3
12/12/2017 Category: Sales
Excellent Customer Service
These guys are extremely easy to work with and have customer service at the center of their interactions with their guests. John from their internet department is a rock star and made leasing my S3 easy, fun and smooth. I'll definitely be back to Audi Seattle and will work with John Pollock in the future.

JENNIFER B.
Audi A3 Sedan
12/10/2017 Category: Sales
Great car buying experience!
Audi Seattle is beautiful and our salesman, Joe Seymour, was very helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommended and looking forward to many great years in our new Audi!

MARK D.
Shelton, WA
New Audi Q7
Alex is the best sales person I have met. He is very knowledgeable about the Audi features, and I truely liked the no pressure approach for my purchase of a new Q 7.

DK
DENNIS K.
Mount Vernon, WA
Totally professional
Upon getting out of my car on the first visit there I was ushered inside and introduced to Tyler Lindsay. I've wandered around other dealers' showrooms before with no one even approaching me. He's very perceptive, listens well, technically very knowledgeable and answered our questions and concerns directly and concisely. In retrospect, I'm still amazed at the time he willingly spent with us to make certain we "wanted to buy" the car---while other salesmen might have tried to "sell the car". We never felt pressured to buy.

MV
MARIA V.
Snoqualmie, WA
Excellent Customer Service!!!
A friend recommended Anthony Palomo because of his excellent customer service. Anthony was very thorough and explained in detail all the options of the Audi Q5. Anthony provided frequent updates about the order status of my car. Anthony was very professional throughout the process; above and beyond my expectations! Anthony provided me with great buying experience! I am very happy with my new car. The show room is beautiful and no sales pressure.
I will definitely recommend Anthony and Audi Seattle! THANK YOU ANTHONY!

LP
LOUIS P.
12/08/2017 Category: Sales
Outstanding Service by Tyler and Team
The team at Audi Seattle are simply outstanding! The entire car buying process process could not have been easier, and Tyler Herold, our salesperson, was great from the time we walked in to the time we drove off in our new car. Thanks again for making this a quick and easy process, and we strongly recommend purchasing an auto from the team at Audi Seattle.

RP
RHIANNON P.
Audi Q3
12/08/2017 Category: Sales
why did I buy from VW?
Not sure why someone from VW sold me my car. I'd of rather worked with someone at Audi who knew more about the vehicles.