Audi Seattle

Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Nancy H. on 04/11/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Out of State Sale"
After searching inventories for Audi dealerships all over the western US, I finally found the exact moonlight blue A4 I had my heart set on (tentatively named Heidi). From the time I inquired about availability until I registered the car in California, Jon Pollock was extremely knowledgeable, responsive and helpful. We flew to Seattle to pick up the car and Jon met us with a smile and a sign saying “Heidi” hanging from the front mirooror of our beautiful new car. Jon then spent all the time necessary to make sure we were familiar with our awesome A4. We had a great trip back to the Bay Area and have never regretted our decision buy our Audi from Jon at Audi Seattle.
Review Created: 04/11/2018 06:25 PM
ALISON W. on 12/19/2017
"Everyone is very nice and helpful."
It was generally a great experience, except the sales person did not tell me everything I needed to bring back when actually buying the car, which led to some confusion and an extended timeline for buying the car. However, in the end he made it right.
Vehicle: Audi SQ5
Sales Date: 12/11/2017
Review Created: 12/19/2017 10:48 AM
ADAM F. on 12/18/2017
"Very good customer service"
Very good customer service from sales rep, clearly explained options with no pressure. Only feedback is that it took a very long time to gather information/paperwork for lease once decision had been made (over 2 hours!).
Sales Date: 12/30/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017 03:55 AM
YAN S. on 12/17/2017
"Great service"
Jay found us exact the car and the option we want. Great service. Love our new Audi Q5.
Sales Date: 12/10/2017
Sales Date: 12/10/2017
Review Created: 12/17/2017 06:02 PM
THOMAS E. on 12/17/2017
"Audi Q7"
Joe did a great job explaining the car and its features, the sales process went smoothly, the test drive was great, and the time spent by Joe during the delivery was better than any other car we have purchased.
Sales Date: 12/08/2017
Review Created: 12/17/2017 01:36 PM
STEVEN D. on 12/13/2017
"Buyer"
Our Sales person at Lynwood Audi in Lynwood, WA was very good. He was extremely knowledgeable about several different models. He answered all my specific questions about different models features. I spent several wks looking at pre owned Audis at several dealerships in my area and Travis from Lynwood Audi was by far and away the most knowledgeable on the many features that Audi offers. He had definitely done his homework!
Sales Date: 12/05/2017
Review Created: 12/13/2017 07:34 AM
EDWARD P. on 12/12/2017
"your salesperson Jon"
Great experience start to finish

Top notch salesman....was and is VERY impressive
Vehicle: Audi A5 Coupe
Review Created: 12/12/2017 11:16 AM
JAY H. on 12/12/2017
"Excellent Customer Service"
These guys are extremely easy to work with and have customer service at the center of their interactions with their guests. John from their internet department is a rock star and made leasing my S3 easy, fun and smooth. I'll definitely be back to Audi Seattle and will work with John Pollock in the future.
Vehicle: Audi S3
Sales Date: 12/04/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017 08:36 AM
JENNIFER B. on 12/10/2017
"Great car buying experience!"
Audi Seattle is beautiful and our salesman, Joe Seymour, was very helpful and knowledgeable. Highly recommended and looking forward to many great years in our new Audi!
Vehicle: Audi A3 Sedan
Review Created: 12/10/2017 06:14 PM
MARK D. on 12/09/2017
"New Audi Q7"
Alex is the best sales person I have met. He is very knowledgeable about the Audi features, and I truely liked the no pressure approach for my purchase of a new Q 7.
Review Created: 12/09/2017 12:44 PM
DENNIS K. on 12/09/2017
"Totally professional"
Upon getting out of my car on the first visit there I was ushered inside and introduced to Tyler Lindsay. I've wandered around other dealers' showrooms before with no one even approaching me. He's very perceptive, listens well, technically very knowledgeable and answered our questions and concerns directly and concisely. In retrospect, I'm still amazed at the time he willingly spent with us to make certain we "wanted to buy" the car---while other salesmen might have tried to "sell the car". We never felt pressured to buy.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Review Created: 12/09/2017 12:11 PM
MARIA V. on 12/09/2017
"Excellent Customer Service!!! "
A friend recommended Anthony Palomo because of his excellent customer service. Anthony was very thorough and explained in detail all the options of the Audi Q5. Anthony provided frequent updates about the order status of my car. Anthony was very professional throughout the process; above and beyond my expectations! Anthony provided me with great buying experience! I am very happy with my new car. The show room is beautiful and no sales pressure.
I will definitely recommend Anthony and Audi Seattle! THANK YOU ANTHONY!
Review Created: 12/09/2017 09:26 AM
LOUIS P. on 12/08/2017
"Outstanding Service by Tyler and Team"
The team at Audi Seattle are simply outstanding! The entire car buying process process could not have been easier, and Tyler Herold, our salesperson, was great from the time we walked in to the time we drove off in our new car. Thanks again for making this a quick and easy process, and we strongly recommend purchasing an auto from the team at Audi Seattle.
Sales Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 10:13 AM
RHIANNON P. on 12/08/2017
"why did I buy from VW?"
Not sure why someone from VW sold me my car. I'd of rather worked with someone at Audi who knew more about the vehicles.
Vehicle: Audi Q3
Sales Date: 11/30/2017
Review Created: 12/08/2017 09:52 AM
BARTOSZ G. on 12/07/2017
"Attention and care"
Consistent interaction about my order, timely responses to questions, and respected boundaries for when sales pitch is needed, and when it becomes annoying, which made the overall experience very positive.
Vehicle: Audi RS 3
Review Created: 12/07/2017 12:06 PM
MARIA W. on 12/07/2017
"Anthony was great!"
Anthony Palomo was my sales person. I felt he did a great job to get the price I wanted and meet the desires I had for a car. My initial impression of the dealership was not good. While I was met with friendly staff at the door and by the receptionist, I had to wait almost thirty minutes for a salesperson. Again, I was grateful that Anthony provided superb service with in depth knowledge about various purchase options and vehicle features.
Vehicle: Audi A4
Review Created: 12/07/2017 02:36 AM
LAURA M. on 12/06/2017
"Audi Q5 Lease with Jon Pollock"
My latest Audi auto lease experience, like my first with Jon Pollock, was very smooth and collaborative. A trust had been established and I felt as though we were BOTH invested in finding the right car for me. Audi Seattle has exceptional sales and finance staff who are very professional and also patient and informative. They certainly stand way out above rest.
Sales Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/06/2017 09:37 PM
MIGUEL R. on 12/05/2017
"Easygoing purcgase"
Than you for being so awesome. Buying my S6 felt more like a friendly conversation than buying a car. Thank you for answering all my questions about the new S6 and about returning my old A6.Also thanks for getting me my new tires.
Vehicle: Audi S6
Sales Date: 11/28/2017
Review Created: 12/05/2017 08:11 PM
ANKUR J. on 12/05/2017
"Jamie was great!!"
I purchased my first car from Audi Seattle and Jamie helped me though the complete process. He is amongst the best in business. The way he deals with his clients is amazing and very heart warming. He is completely transparent and lets you know all the details with complete patience.

Thank you again for making my purchase delightful :)
Vehicle: Audi A3