Steve H.
GMC Acadia
07/09/2018
University Garage
I needed a headlight replaced and they were able to work me into their schedule. I arrived at my appointment time and was out in a half hour.

07/07/2018
Top Quality Garage
We’ve taken all our vehicles to University for years & continue to be completely satisfied with their work & customer service. They don’t do work that isn’t necessary but take care of all our vehicle needs.

Staci B.
06/29/2018
Excellent service, friendly staff!
Great place to go. i highly recommend them!

Kingdom City, MO
06/28/2018
Excellent, friendly service!

BY
Bob Y.
Ford Edge
06/21/2018
Troy----manager. Is great, and no buts this trip.
They did what they said they were going yo do, and in the time they said, and for the price they quoted. About all you could ask for.

MK
Martin K.
Ford Club Wagon
06/16/2018
Vehicle ran worse after service
The was running fine when I brought it in because the check engine light was coming on. After being serviced the vehicle has a very difficult time starting.

Mercury Grand Marquis
05/15/2018
Had a good experience

Ron M.
Mercury Villager Wgn
05/11/2018
#1 GARAGE IN TOWN
I HAD A PREVIOUSLY INSTALLED PART "GO-BAD", AND THEY GRACIOUSLY TOOK CARE OF ME, @N/C. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE...IN THIS UNIVERSITY -TOWN, THEY ARE TOP-OF-THE-CLASS!!!

Katelyn S.
04/30/2018
I'm pretty helpless when it comes to my vehicle and the staff at University Garage were very helpful and understanding. They were patient and accommodating.

Tina M.
Fulton, MO
04/26/2018
Friendly and professional
The folks at University Garage have provided oil changes and tires for my various vehicles over the years and I've never been disappointed.

AZ

LG
Linda G.
Saturn VUE
04/03/2018
I got a price quote on tires by email and followed up to schedule service and repairs by phone. Staff provided me with a ride home. Same day service. Excellent!

Meridith D.
03/30/2018
Trusted place
We trust University Garage to take care of our cars. They are capable and honest and help us make decisions regarding repairs that are needed immediately and those that help maintain the life of our older cars.

Brooke S.
Saint Louis, MO
03/29/2018
Outstanding customer service Troy cares like everyone is family and others take his lead
Amazing customer service and they know what they are doing! The rates are always reasonable !

Best place I have found! Been loyal for 11 years

MK
Mary Ellen K.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/28/2018
I trust Troy and his crew.
I've been a long-time customer...close to 20 years and they've taken care of three cars I have owned during that time. I trust Troy and his crew!

Brooke S.
Saint Louis, MO
03/06/2018
The best anywhere!
No one does it better and cares that it is right!

They act like you are treasured family !

AN
Ann N.
02/23/2018
2/22/18
First of all, the front desk had me in the computer under the wrong name and phone number. But other than that Everything was great. Fast, courteous and called me with what the problem was and what it would cost to fix. I will be bringing both my vehicles to University garage from now on. thanks.

BY
Bob Y.
Ford Edge
02/22/2018
Troy----manager. Is great, but
Very disappointed in service department this last servicing of my Ford Edge.
They did not (as they usually do) give me a status report on the various parts of the service they performed? such as; status as brakes, tire tread, status on tie rod that they put a watch on when Iit was last serviced.
I received nothing except the bill.
Not sure about recommending business to a friend

JJ
Jim J.
02/06/2018
So what more can I say?!?!?
They ALWAYS take good care of my car (and me). I don't know why anyone would go anyplace else!