Mike S.
08/20/2019
Good Service at a fair price
I’ve taken company and personal vehicles to Univeristy Garage and they have very good repairing when they can and replacing when necessary. Good work, very good at communicating, and timely. My go to garage

Leah M.
08/20/2019
I have always received exceptional customer service from all staff members when I bring a vehicle into University Garage for service. This is why I will continue to bring in all of my vehicles for service and refer them to folks looking for a reliable service location.

Sugar Grove, IL
Ram 3500
08/17/2019
Great
Needed help with tire and they fit me right in for a reasonable charge. Everyone was great, wish they were located near me in northern Illinois.

08/16/2019
Battery check
They were able to work me in without an appointment and replace a failing battery.

PH
Paul H.
08/09/2019
Personal service
Friendly, personal service and quality workmanship.

Meridith D.
08/09/2019
Awesome service
University Auto staff are efficient, competent and thorough. They always complete work on schedule and check for other problems. I get real personal service.

INFINITI I30
08/08/2019
Easy to get in and quick turnaround
My family has been taking our vehicles here for years and the service has always been great!

JJ
Jim J.
08/08/2019
Getting work done at University Garage is SO BORING!
There is never anything to get in a fuss about. Work is always well done and one is always treated nicely and with respect. Costs are always reasonable. I see no reason to get my vehicles services anywhere else.

CJ
Charla J.
Jamestown, MO
08/07/2019
Like Family
They have taken care of my vehicles for 10 years! They help me plan ahead and budget for required maintenance and keep me “rolling “

08/06/2019
Supportive and informative
University Garage was recommended by some friends. It was a great first visit they were very helpful and informative and quick to get some much needed service complete.

MT
Mahesh T.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
08/03/2019
I have been a customer for last 10 years.
The service is excellent. People are courteous and helpful

Jim R.
Chevrolet Spark
08/03/2019
So Convenient!
I was late getting an inspection, and I just dropped the car off at UG. They got it in right away, and called for me to pick it up. Can't beat the convenience of UG!

Robert W.
07/31/2019
Friendly and reliable
People at the desk are very friendly and work done on vehicle is well done they back their work and keep me informed of the progress

ES
Eric S.
Ford Expedition
07/26/2019
Always good service. Very well ran garage.

John R.

Michael K.
Kia Sportage
07/24/2019
Excellence
Takes care of issues and resolves them in a timely manner

Saint Louis, MO
07/23/2019
No one does it better!!
Fantastic customer service treating you like treasured friends. Going out of their way in every respect .

The ability to treat and maintain your cars in working order is outstanding !
I remain a loyal customer for over 12 years and would not think of using anyone else because they are trust worthy !

MF
Maria F.
Nissan Rogue
07/19/2019
Amazing service!!!!
I made a mistake writing my license plate and I got a ticket! I went to the parking office and they found my mistake and help me to solve the problem.
They were kind and very helpful

PT
Pam T.
07/18/2019
University garage service
I am so glad I started taking my vehicle to the Univ garage. The people are all friendly and professional and the service has been excellent.

LT
Leonard T.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/18/2019
Great service, John explained the service that was done!
Appreciate the service provided, John explained what was done, made suggestions for the future. Great service, very knowledgeable !