LG
Linda G.
Saturn VUE
02/14/2019
On time and great service!

Mariann C.
Buick LeSabre
02/10/2019
THE BEST
Troy, Cindy and all the guys are truly the best... it's so nice to be able to take my car to University Garage and trust that all is taken care of... Thank u all for always being there ... 😁

INFINITI G35 Coupe
02/06/2019
Engine belts replacement and heater maintenance
Great service and very nice people!

Byron S.
Mercury Milan
02/04/2019
1st time customer
Staff was polite and friendly. Service was quick and affordable. I will be back .

WS
Wayne S.
01/30/2019
Problem resolved
Extreme care was taken to diagnose issue

Mr./Ms. M.
01/25/2019
Tire repair
On the way to Univ Garage the low tire pressure light came on. When I got to the garage to arrange for an estimate, I asked if there was a hose so that I could fill up the low tire. They told me to come in and offered to check the tires to find the issue. A nail was found in one of the tires and the lady attendant patched the tire very quickly. Great customer service and fast work.

SL
Steve L.
01/10/2019
Quality work, quick turnaround, and friendly staff

Meridith D.
01/08/2019
Great place for car care and repair
As usual, my van was repaired with skill and speed. These folks are trustworthy and do good work. We have taken all our cars to the for years!

Mariann C.
Buick LeSabre
12/28/2018
Would not trust my car to anyone else. Everyone at University Garage is fantastic.

New Bloomfield, MO
12/21/2018
Always great and timely service.

JJ
Jim J.
12/21/2018
How did University Garage do?
They just keep doing it! GREAT SERVICE I mean.

Mark L.
I trust Troy & University Garage
I am suspicious of car repair shops b/c I’ve experienced recommended repairs that 2nd opinions have debunked as attempts to get in my pocketbook. I’ve been using UG for years, & it’s all because of Troy’s integrity. He’s not hesitant to give me bad news, but has also recommended that I look for a new vehicle when he thinks the repairs are no longer cost-effective, when other shops would likely encourage me to keep fixing in order to get the work. A couple of years ago, that caused me to get rid of a van that provided UG steady business to purchase a new vehicle that has been problem free. In this case, I rejected his suggestion to start looking & had UG make an expensive repair, & I’m happy I did, as I have confidence in this vehicle. UG did what Troy said it would do, in a timely fashion, and came in a little under budget. What more can you ask? I am almost ready for tires on the newer vehicle, and will be sure to look to UG to supply them. It’s earned my.business. I recommend UG all the time.

Roy R.
12/13/2018
Go To Garage
Every time a take a car to University Garage I am impressed. They are mr “Go to garage”.

Katelyn S.
12/03/2018
5 stars
Great service, as always!

Deborah S.
11/20/2018
Oil change and alignment
It means a lot that I can rely on your work and your word.

Mark L.
11/20/2018
They're trustworthy
As always, they were friendly and responsive. And as I've experienced there before, they told me what was wrong, and let me make the decision about what to do without putting any pressure on me to let them fix it. That's not what I've generally experienced with car repairs. I recommend them to everyone, especially to the parents of Mizzou students, because I know they're trustworthy.

11/14/2018
Very pleased with their service!
University was able to get me in quickly when I had an issue with my tires. Another good experience with this garage!

WS
Wayne S.
11/14/2018
Too much personnel changes. Do not know people there after having been a customer since its beginning.
It is very disappointing that this same exact repair on this same exact vehicle was performed 11 months ago, and that we were charged labor for this same exact repair that did not even last one full year.

Jack D.
11/07/2018
Winter Prep Visit
I had two new tires with balancing and front alignment. Asked that the front brakes be checked due to lots of brake dust on one wheel. In their check of electric system replaced battery under warranty. All the work was done at a fair price and taken care of the same day, as promised. Brakes checked out all right, were cleaned of excess dust. I have taken the vehicle there for years and always happy with their honesty in stating the problem found, cost and alternatives.

PH
Paul H.
Sunrise Beach, MO
10/29/2018
Superior Service
My dealings with University garage have been a very positive experience.