Mr./Ms. H.
Jeep Compass
12/11/2019
University Garage
They were amazing, got the fleet jeep in right away as it was only on campus that one day.

KU
Kirk U.
Full Service Garage!
University Garage staff is always helpful and polite. Takes the time to explain the situation and follows through on what they say. I don’t use anyone else.

I will visit again.

Mr./Ms. H.
Ford E-150
University Garage
They are right there to let you check in with your vehicle, and very helpful and prompt.

HA
Hope A.
Chevrolet Cruze
Great Customer Service
Parker and Cindy were professional and informative from the time I scheduled the appointment through the repair process and pick up. The need and cost for a water pump replacement due to a coolant leak was communicated to me before the work was done. Drop off and pickup on a work day was painless with no time lost. Thanks University Garage! I will definitely return for maintenance and any future repairs.

CT
Crystal T.
12/05/2019
This is the place to get your vehicle services! So friendly, explained everything they found and what needed to be done. I searched everywhere for my tires and Lee’s was the only place to have them! Got me in and fixed me up! Definitely found my new vehicle service place!

Ben S.
12/05/2019
First visit
Honest reliable service.

KT
Ken T.
11/27/2019
Service staff are very knowledgeable and friendly
Services were completed within 2 Hrs and check-in/check-out handled professionally.

KA
Kath A.
11/26/2019
University Garage is the Best!!
Definitely my new go to for all car servicing! First time experience was great; they are very honest, reliable, and the prices are reasonable. Thank you guys!!

Matt M.
Centralia, MO
11/26/2019
Great service and fast

ST
Shruti T.
11/19/2019
Friendly helpful staff
This is great Garage. They are honest, helpful and friendly. Highly recommend bringing your car here.

PH
Paul H.
11/19/2019
Great service, my vehicle repairs were done quickly.

Chris B.
11/18/2019
Excellent and quick service!
Very friendly, quick, and excellent work. No BS, just fixing/maintenance of vehicle. No hassle trying to sell extras or anything. Very pleasant for a change.

Mike D.
Mazda CX-5
11/17/2019
Great Service & Good Prices
I had four tires replaced and an oil change. Setting the appointment was easy. The work was done in a couple hours. I have been riding on snow and wet pavement for a couple days and the tires recommended are great. Had an issue with my tire pressure indicator on my dash and Troy was kind enough to keep in touch well after hours to make sure the tires were okay.

RI
Rob I.
11/10/2019
Convenient, Quick, Super nice people
I needed a inspection of my Accord, i called on a Friday thinking it would be scheduled for the next week. Troy, who i have been talking with for probably 20 years, said come on in after lunch. He called after i dropped it off and said it needed tires, i said go for it. By 4 my cars was done and i got online and had it legal for 2 more years by 5. Thx to all that work there. Thank you Rob!

Kia Soul
11/08/2019
Took my Kia in for a lube job.....
and it was the same as always - FAST - FAIR PRICE - NO UNPLEASANT SURPRISES ! ! ! BOOOORING ! !

Steve H.
GMC Acadia
11/07/2019
Service with a smile
I called University Garage to make an appointment to replace my wiper blades and inflate my tires for the predicted cold weather. They gladly worked me into the schedule and Gave me a two window. I arrived within the agreed to time slot and they serviced my vehicle quickly. I was out in about 10 minutes. The staff is always friendly and accommodating.

Joe D.
11/06/2019
Good Folks - Good Service - Good Grief, what more could you ask for?!
Good Folks - Good Service - Good Grief, what more could you ask for?!

JJ
Jim J.
11/06/2019
University Garage is TOO Fast
I know that they are always good at what they do, but when I brought the Subaru in for oil change, I brought a long a book and a coffee expecting to be there for a bit. BUT, the coffee had not even cooled off enough to drink when they were done and my body was still a cup low on coffee.

Barbara H.
10/30/2019
Honest Mechanic
As a women it is hard to fine a garage that won’t tell you that you need $500 worth of work to pass your inspection. When one of my cars DOES need work, they help me to prioritize repairs so I can better afford them. And ... they do top notch work. I recommend them to others all the time.