11/14/2018
Very pleased with their service!
University was able to get me in quickly when I had an issue with my tires. Another good experience with this garage!

Jack D.
11/07/2018
Winter Prep Visit
I had two new tires with balancing and front alignment. Asked that the front brakes be checked due to lots of brake dust on one wheel. In their check of electric system replaced battery under warranty. All the work was done at a fair price and taken care of the same day, as promised. Brakes checked out all right, were cleaned of excess dust. I have taken the vehicle there for years and always happy with their honesty in stating the problem found, cost and alternatives.

10/29/2018
Superior Service
My dealings with University garage have been a very positive experience.

10/22/2018
Good Service
Outstanding service

Steve H.
GMC Acadia
10/22/2018
I called to make an appointment for oil change. I asked for a time that was convenient for me to wait. I came in at the designated time and they immediately to my car in. They performed the lube, oil and filter change. I also had them inflate my tires my tires to the recommended pressure. I was out in about 20 minutes.

Robin S.
Nissan Rogue
10/16/2018
Great customer service!
The service I receive at University Garage is top notch. They take care of me well even when I don’t have an appointment. I had a problem with one of my tires over the weekend. I dropped my car off without notice and they took care of me by noon the next day. They also checked my car over and did an oil change. They have been my exclusive mechanic shop for over 9 years and I have had no reason to look elsewhere. As a single woman who lives away from her family a good mechanic that you can trust is so important. Thanks guys for everything.

Brooke S.
Saint Louis, MO
Amazing
Could not except anything more wonderful then best care and treated like a loved family member !

Lexus IS 250
Five Stars!
As always, the folks at University gave us great care!

Steve B.
The best
They take great care of our fleet of vehicles!

10/11/2018
Paul Hanley
My interaction with University Garage and services rendered have always been excellent.

Ron M.
Mercury Villager Wgn
10/11/2018
A+
Professional, experienced, very competent, & GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

10/05/2018
The greatest auto repair shop in the history of the world
University Garage is, without a doubt, the greatest automotive repair shop in the history of the world. Having one's car serviced here is akin to a religious experience.

David M.
09/26/2018
very friendly
very thorough and professional

09/22/2018
Auto Servicing
I've taken a variety of vehicles to be serviced at University Garage, for several years now, and have found their team to be very courteous and professional.

Deborah S.
09/18/2018
Tire Repair
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I needed a tire repair and they got me in quickly and fixed my tire, showing me what had caused the problem in my tire.

Roy R.
09/15/2018
Quick
We were ready to leave for KC when my lef turn signals quit. I stopped at University Garage and gat this taken care of immediately. I am very pleased to recommend them to all my friends.

Cliff W.
Kansas City, MO
Chevrolet Suburban
09/10/2018
Nice friendly people
Easy to schedule appt at your convenience, Friendly customer service . In an out on time.

Mary W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/09/2018
appointment for inspection
My truck was inspected in a relatively short amount of time. It failed for a light bulb. I went home, bought the bulb, replaced it and took it back. They quickly sent a mechanic out to see that it had been replaced and I left, accidentally leaving my book bag there. They called just before closing at 5:00 to ask if was my bag and waited there until I arrived to pick it up. Great, helpful service.

Jack D.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/30/2018
New Battery Fast
I was on a tight time schedule. They took my car in immediately, changed out the battery, replaced a terminal and I was on the road in 30 minutes.

AG