Deborah S.
09/18/2018
Tire Repair
Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I needed a tire repair and they got me in quickly and fixed my tire, showing me what had caused the problem in my tire.

Roy R.
09/15/2018
Quick
We were ready to leave for KC when my lef turn signals quit. I stopped at University Garage and gat this taken care of immediately. I am very pleased to recommend them to all my friends.

Cliff W.
Kansas City, MO
Chevrolet Suburban
09/10/2018
Nice friendly people
Easy to schedule appt at your convenience, Friendly customer service . In an out on time.

Mary W.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/09/2018
appointment for inspection
My truck was inspected in a relatively short amount of time. It failed for a light bulb. I went home, bought the bulb, replaced it and took it back. They quickly sent a mechanic out to see that it had been replaced and I left, accidentally leaving my book bag there. They called just before closing at 5:00 to ask if was my bag and waited there until I arrived to pick it up. Great, helpful service.

Jack D.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
08/30/2018
New Battery Fast
I was on a tight time schedule. They took my car in immediately, changed out the battery, replaced a terminal and I was on the road in 30 minutes.

AG

BY
Bob Y.
08/17/2018
Tire replacement.
In my previous review, mentioned Sam's would have replaced the tire for free.
Come to find out, sometimes they.will and sometimes they will not.
Particularly if problem is caused by hitting a curb

Troy was correct. University garage was not
at fault.

Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW
08/15/2018
They always do good work and get stuff done on time

BY
Bob Y.
Mercury Milan
08/15/2018
Promptness and customer care.
Had a tire problem, called Chris and Troy, and they had me bring the car in right away.
The fixed it within 4 hours with a new tire.
You need to give Chris and Troy a raise.
Down side---If we would have had the same tire problem with a Sam's tire, they would have replace it at no charge.
This may cause me to re-think where I might buy my next tires

GV
Gary V.
08/14/2018
Five Stars
As always, the folks at University have provided quality work in a timely manner on our vehicle. We’ve taken numerous vehicles to them over the past 10 years and are always pleased with the work & the customer service!

Steve H.
GMC Acadia
08/10/2018
Fast and friendly service
I was near University Garage when my Service Brakes light came on. I drove back to them and they took a look at my auto immediately. It only needed some brake fluid and I was back on my way within 10 minutes.

SF
Steve F.
Kia Spectra
08/08/2018
Very honest.
You can always trust University Garage to give you an honest opinion of what is needed. They won't rip you off or take advantage of you like so many other shops.

Meridith D.
08/05/2018
Excellent service as always
Trustworthy and efficient; always good service.

LT
Leonard T.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/25/2018
Excellent service, work was done in a very timely manner! John kept us informed what needed to be done and performed professionally. Very pleased with the services!

Pontiac Grand Prix
07/19/2018
Friendly, reliable, great work
I took my car somewhere else before to fix the exact same problem, and it broke again. I took my car here and they took an extra step to make sure the problem was fixed permanently. They tried to keep the price as low as they could, and they were super nice and helpful. This was my first time here and they made a great impression. I will be back here next time I need work done.

NA
Nancy A.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/17/2018
University Garage
I have been taking cars to University Garage for about 10 years now and never consider going anyplace else. The service is great and they always to take time to tell me what needs done and why. They have answered all my questions in a way that I understand.

Steve H.
GMC Acadia
07/09/2018
University Garage
I needed a headlight replaced and they were able to work me into their schedule. I arrived at my appointment time and was out in a half hour.

07/07/2018
Top Quality Garage
We’ve taken all our vehicles to University for years & continue to be completely satisfied with their work & customer service. They don’t do work that isn’t necessary but take care of all our vehicle needs.

Staci B.
06/29/2018
Excellent service, friendly staff!
Great place to go. i highly recommend them!

Kingdom City, MO