NJ
Nina J.
04/22/2021
Efficient service
Have used twice now. Got an oil change and they didn’t try to add on things like the fast-service oil change places do. They seem trustworthy.

DJ
Dixie J.
04/21/2021
University Garage is the best!
This shop always does the best job of getting your vehicle in and fixed quickly. This time they helped me out in a pinch and had my vehicle ready same day. I’m always so pleased with the service here.

EM
Ed M.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/20/2021
Knowledgeable and Friendly Staff
University Garage has always treated me fairly and do a great job of identifying and resolving issues with my vehicles. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a knowledgeable and honest mechanic shop.

PB
Pauline B.
04/20/2021
Consistently excellent service with a smile
Always helpful. I will call on the phone with my description of the issue-- and they will let me know if the issue is urgent or can wait-- they work me in as soon as possible-- and then they are efficient and communicate frequently and well.

GV
Gary V.
04/17/2021
We’ve gone to University for years and love their customer service. They will warn you about upcoming issues instead of pushing you to have work done that isn’t really needed at the time.

Robert M.
Nissan Maxima
04/16/2021
Nissan oil change, tire rotation, belt tightening
Fast service all explained well. Repair only what is needed at the time. Recommend and will use again.

04/15/2021
Thorough and clear
Appreciate thorough review of vehicles and clear communication work needed and why.

Andi B.
04/14/2021
Brakes and oil change
They got me right in and diagnose the problem quickly and got me in and out the same day with a more than reasonable cost. Very friendly staff too!

04/09/2021
Best car shop in Columbia
Thes guys down at University Garage are always quick and super nice. I dropped my car off today around 11:15 and they got it fixed before 5pm. I never feel like they're lying to me in order to pay for services that I don't need. Will always take me car here!

John K.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
04/08/2021
Great service friendly ppl
Quick efficient got the job done on time quickly staff was very friendly I approve for anybody to come and get there vehicle serviced was recommended from a retired mechanic friend as best in town did not disappoint great job guys

WW
Walter W.
High Ridge, MO
04/05/2021
Took good care of my daughter radiator Crack while driving from kc to stl
Service was great and fast service

Robert W.
Nissan Armada
04/02/2021
The service and the excellent welcome.
The vehicle is running very well. The courtesy and welcome I received has made this a worthwhile venture. I am grateful for the work done.

KH

GJ
Guy Neal J.
03/30/2021
car repair
was able to get in quick.

BW
Bruce W.
Porsche Cayman
03/26/2021
comments
timely service; friendly, polite people