PH
PETE H.
Ford Flex
12/12/2018
Battery Issue
Once again they were a big help. Needed to jump start my car because of an old weak battery. Without an appointment my car was fixed. Thanks

DAVID D.
Buick LeSabre
12/11/2018
Caring Service
My daughter's car died on the road with almost every dash light on, and I barely managed to drive it to the Upper Gwynedd Service Center. After thoroughly checking out the car, and clearly explaining my options, I authorized all the repairs. It was not an easy job, given the amount of work to be done, but the car was fixed in a reasonable amount of time and the cost was as quoted. However, shortly after picking up the car it was idling high. When I returned to the station, Bob gave me his personal attention and quickly made the necessary adjustments. This is what keeps me coming back. The car has been running great since, and I couldn't be happier with caring service I've received since I started taking my daughter's car to Bob's Upper Gwynedd Service Center.

RHONDA C.
Douglassville, PA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
12/10/2018
Personal Touch
They treat my car as if it’s their own

LJ
LAN J.
Ambler, PA
Acura ILX
12/08/2018
Reliable and trustworthy!
I have been with them many years and never have to worry about the quality of their work. They provide wonderful services!

SHARON W.
12/07/2018
I give them 5 stars because they deserve it.
They are honest, thorough, respectful and we have been a customers of theirs for at least 20+ years. They go above and beyond.....always informative....they always remind you that you will soon need tires, breaks, etc.
I once got "stuck".......my battery went dead and I was out shopping ............not only did they come immediately to help but they also knew after checking out the battery, that the battery was defective and ordered a new one without charge.
We have been trusting them with our cars for a long time. They're the best!!!

Melanie M.
12/06/2018
Prompt Service
I had a sudden issue with my older model car and was able to get an appointment the very next day. Not only did I get scheduled but was kindly taken to work while they checked out my vehicle and picked up at the end of my workday to get it back. Bob, Josh and everyone at UGSC are not only expert mechanics but excel at customer service. They are respectful, courteous and care about their customers and their vehicles. A Plus in all areas! Thank you very much!

AW
Annette W.
12/03/2018
Always five stars
Never had a bad experience Best auto service staff friendly and honest.

AG
ALLAN G.
12/01/2018
Follow Up to Engine Replacement and Annual Service
Always friendly, professional and honest. Upper Gwynedd Service Center provides top notch service. I highly recommend them!!

CHARLES C.

Richard P.
Harleysville, PA
Nissan 350Z
11/29/2018
Great mechanics and honest pricing.
I’ve always found Upper Gwynedd Service Center to have very knowledgeable mechanics. Their pricing is fair and honest.

WP
WANDA P.
Blue Bell, PA
Land Rover Range Rover
11/28/2018
Everyone is very nice, and they do a good job with following up with customers. I also like that they offer a loaner vehicle to those who need it.

Thomas M.
11/27/2018
Friendly, professional, respectful
They have been taking care of my family for years. Never had a problem. Easy to work with and honest.

James S.
Ambler, PA
11/26/2018
Always great to deal with and the work is always great.
Once again, my service visit to UGSC was another very satisfying experience. Did great work and the service was done in a timely manner. I have been an UGSC customer for a long time and recommend them frequently.

Jim Seaton

Toyota Matrix
Trusted and fair
Upper Gwynedd Service Center can be trusted to fix what needs fixing in a timely manner. They do not pressure you to get extra things done, but will advise if they notice issues or concerns. They are very accommodating with hours for drop-off and pick-up and provide a ride or loaner vehicle if necessary.

CD

BW
BENJAMIN W.
Philadelphia, PA
11/25/2018
The crew at UG sercice always fit me into their schedule

Collingswood, NJ
11/21/2018
Convenient and great communication
Very convenient location and easy to communicate with. Reasonable prices.

David S.
Telford, PA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
David said he has been going there for years. They always do an excellent job. Also they have always been a great place to go.

CAROL M.
11/18/2018
Service review
Courteous staff, excellent service, trustworthy and dependable. I feel fortunate to have such a winning team nearby for all my automotive needs.

MARK H.
Collegeville, PA
HUMMER H2
11/12/2018
The level of service they provide
The location is in very close proximity to my place of employment
The have never given me a reason to question their repair recommendations