Latest Review almost 3 years ago

PH
Paul H.
09/12/2015 Category: Service
Paul said he had a good experience with this business. They do a good job.

Sierra M.
Chrysler Sebring
09/11/2015
Marvin, do not sell your business. You do an awesome job.

Marycarmen L.
Del Norte, CO
09/08/2015 Category: Service
Marycarmen said the business always treats her well and she trusts them with her vehicle.

NW
Nate W.
09/08/2015 Category: Service
Nate said the business does the job right and they have never done anything wrong.

Mike R.
09/02/2015
Great service, great people, highly recommend

Lynn M.
Isuzu Rodeo
08/27/2015 Category: Service
Lynn said she goes there all of the time and the service is good.

KW
Kenneth W.
Fort Garland, CO
Chevrolet Silverado
08/26/2015 Category: Service
Kenneth said he has always taken his vehicles to this business.

Don S.
Ford Freestyle
08/22/2015 Category: Service
Don said this business provided friendly service. They did not solve the rattling sound.

Megan B.
Alamosa, CO
Volkswagen Passat
08/19/2015
Overcharged $500 from original quote
I took my car in to Valley Performance because they were the only ones that could see me immediately. I was told they were going to order the parts and bring in my car the next week and it would be done in a few hours, then gave me the original quote. Only they didn't take note of the exact parts they needed, so I got a call the next week saying they needed to keep my car for two days so they could order the parts one day and work on it the next day. The day I am supposed to pick up my car (Friday) they call and say that they forgot to order on of the parts they told me they needed the week before when I first brought in my car. And that they would need to hold my car until Monday, but it will be done. Then they gave me the new quote $300 more than I was originally told. On Monday at 5:30 I got the call saying my car should be done in half and hour, asking if I could pick it up in the morning. It is now Tuesday, five days after I was told my car was supposed to be done by, and they ring up my bill...$600 more than the original quote and $300 more than they had told me on Friday. Because they forgot to include the hours worked and the charges for an alignment. They ended up giving me a discount dropping my final bill about $100, but that doesn't change that I was lied to throughout the entire process.
Marvin & Bobbie H. from Valley Performance Inc. responded on 08/20/2015

We apologize for any inconvenience that you went through.  Yes I agree that your situation was not handled properly.  At the time your car was being worked on Valley Performance was experiencing numerous employee personal situations.  Things had gotten out of hand because of our Service Advisors inabilty to make proper decisions.  You were never lied to but protocol was not used in your situation and for that we apologize.  Let us know what we can do to make it right.

RV
Ron V.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/18/2015 Category: Service
Ron said this business was great.

MA
Mary Jo A.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/14/2015 Category: Service
Mary Jo said this business treated her well and they did a good job on her tire.

KV
Keith V.
Chevrolet Venture
08/07/2015
Marvin and crew has always been great and provided great customer service!!!

Jennifer S.
Bushland, TX
Chevrolet Suburban
08/02/2015
Great customer service! Very friendly and family oriented
I spend the summers in Fun Valley. I am so glad that I have found a place to take my vehicles to so close to our summer vacation place. Wish you were in Texas too! Great work ethic and repaired my vehicle sooner than I expected!

Jeff C.
Waco, TX
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Jeff said the customer service at this business is fantastic.

LL
Leonerd L.
Kerrville, TX
07/16/2015 Category: Service
Leonerd said this business provided fantastic service. The parts for the vehicle were hard to get and they took about a week. They helped with finding him a rental vehicle.

Jim P.
Great service knowledgeable people

Linda B.
Nissan Juke
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Linda said the business provided excellent service.

KD
Kelly D.
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Kelly said this business did a good job on the vehicle.

Steve M.
GMC Sierra 2500 HD
07/09/2015 Category: Service
Steve said this business provided good service. The price was fair.

FO
Frank O.
Manassa, CO
Buick LeSabre
07/08/2015 Category: Service
Frank said they were pretty fast. They got him in right away and fixed the problem.