AY
Abdirahman Y.
Kensington, MD
Toyota Avalon
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Abdirahman said they did a great job.

Dunn Loring, VA
01/16/2021
Good work on time
I am fairly new to the area and heard of this shop through referral by a neighbor. The work on my car was done well and on-time - they changed brake pads and rotors, and flushed fluids. I am pleased with the service and professionalism. I have a second car in their shop that was in an accident - requiring both mechanical and body work. I will report back when that car is finished.

CO
CATHERINE O.
Washington, DC
01/15/2021
Professionalism
The guys here are efficient, respectful, courteous and professional. They always explain every service that is being performed on your vehicle. This Valvoline was recommended by a friend and I’ve been coming here for about 3 years or better now.

TR
trish r.
12/31/2020
Simply the best!
Would not go anywhere else. Thank you, Louis, and Happy New Year!

GT
greg t.
12/30/2020
Excellent Service Always!
The Team at Valvoline Express Care is top notch! They have maintained my cars for about 10 years and have provided thorough and quality service at a reasonable price. While they are servicing the vehicle, if they see something else that needs attention they point it out to me - which is how I've managed to keep my cars in great running order.

GU
goillermo u.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/29/2020
The best and most trustworthy
I’ve been going to these guys for years, my dad went to them when I was a little boy and when I started driving I started going to them. They always gave me honest answers and helped me out. Always satisfied 100%. This is the place to go.

Subhendu S.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Subhendu said the business had perfect customer service.

12/23/2020
Fast, friendly, and excellent service!
Excellent service!

GT
GRACE t.
Mc Lean, VA
BMW 328i
12/22/2020
Quick and efficient service
Always a pleasure working with the team at Valvoline Express care. They are very helpful and provide excellent service

GS
gloria s.
Fairfax, VA
12/14/2020
Awesome Service
Routinely have my oil changes and other car repairs done there and always treated with great kindness and respect! Wonderful crew! Very fair and honest.

Joe L.
12/09/2020 Category: Service
Joe said they are very good people, been going to them for a long time, very professional, and the employees take care of him.

BF
BRIAN F.
Jeep Patriot
11/24/2020
Best auto repair and maintenance
My family and I have been going to Valvoline express care in Falls Church for over 15 years. I will never go anywhere else for my auto repair and maintenance needs. They have earned my trust over and over again. We moved away about 6 months ago and I never hesitate to drive the distance back to Falls Church when I need our cars serviced or repaired. George and Lewis have been there all these years and are always a pleasure to work with. They are extremely knowledgeable, professional, very friendly, give great advice, can fix anything, work quickly, and have very fair prices. They treat me as they would a close friend or family member and only recommend services or repairs that are essential. We are so fortunate to have found this place. It is a true gem and don’t know why people would ever go anywhere else.

11/19/2020
The true Superbowl champs!
The true Superbowl champs!

PB
paul b.
11/16/2020
Great service, honest staff
I've been going here for many years. How many businesses have had the same staff for 20 years? That tells you something. Great folks 👍

Sadie B.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
11/13/2020 Category: Service
Sadie said it was easy and did not take long.