07/23/2021
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Louis is very helpful and knowledgeable! Ten stars!! Wouldn’t trust my car with anyone but Louis and John!

MA
MARGARET A.
Dodge Caravan
07/21/2021
Great fast service
Needed an oil change. The person talked me through my oil options and costs. The service was quick. No hard sell for additional services. Will return.

YH
YUGANDAAR-YOGI H.
Jeep Patriot
07/12/2021
Honest and Reliable service
Very honest, friendly staff, always very respectful to customers.

CT
COREY T.
06/29/2021
Best service you can get!
As always, I came to them with a problem on my 2013 Ford fusion and they took care of me and my car with no problem. This is a top notch team right here that provide excellent customer service and outstanding car work. I would recommend this place to anyone that is having trouble with their vehicle.

06/26/2021
Diagnostic Test
Great service and very efficient.

BR
barry r.
Land Rover Range Rover
06/24/2021
The best
I have been coming to the guys for twenty years. You can totally trust them. Even when we moved to McLean we brought our vehicles to Falls Church. Today my land rover was just out of warranty so no more dealer good old guys at Valvoline.

AA
Aviv A.
Bethesda, MD
Nissan NV
06/22/2021 Category: Service
Aviv said the business was quick and professional

susan c.
Lexus ES 350
06/21/2021
Very personal service in a timely manner.

Nissan Maxima
06/15/2021
Honest mechanic
I highly recommend this place. They are friendly, honest, knowledgeable and had the car fixed in a timely manner. It’s not easy to find a trustworthy mechanic so needless to say I’m happy to have found this place.

Vienna, VA
06/11/2021
Great Customer Service
I have taken my cars here for servicing for probably 20+ years now. I have always received great service and excellent advice. They are fair and respect you as a customer.

NM
nicole m.
06/06/2021
Always awesome, honest service
I have brought my car in multiple times and have never received an “upsell” pitch! Honest mechanics, fairly priced, excellent results, fast work & warm people! Would def recommend!

Moved to VA and needed to find a mechanic - was initially taking my car to VA tire & auto for a year (tried 3 different locations) and EVERY time a service “needed” to be added to the service I was there to get. . . (Is that statistically possible?) One time VAT&A told that in order to pass inspection I would need to get my headlights cleaned - and told me the service was $300 because “it’s sensitive” they have to “redirect the beams after they clean them inside” - I took it around back to an autozone, bought a $15 kit, polished the outside of the lights myself - took it back in and passed inspection!!?

Since finding this Valvoline (thru a friend) I have experienced NONE of this nonsense!!!! THIS place IS GREAT! And they keep me apprised of maintenance needed in the future - so I have time to PLAN it into my budget! HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Vienna, VA
05/30/2021
great job as always!
great job as always!

EK
elsie k.
05/22/2021
Always excellent dependable and honest service
I’ve been going to the FALLS church Valvoline for 18 years and have been dealing with the same management over all of those years. They do such a great job, always letting me know when I should reach out to the dealer with any issue and giving me a heads up about things I should keep an eye on.

HN
HANNAH N.
05/21/2021
Quick and Friendly Service
This is the second time I have taken my car to Valvoline for an oil change. Both times they had my car ready within ~30 minutes. The service that Lewis provided was honest, helpful, professional, and overall excellent. Highly recommend.

TOM M.
05/20/2021
GREAT SERVICE
Honest workers. Have gone there for about 20 years. Excellent service.