Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dependable Service
Staff always professional and friendly. Service always done timely and as requested.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center! I’m so happy to hear what awesome experiences you continue to have with our staff at each visit. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!

Marie L.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Very customer oriented. They aim to please.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know what a great experience you had working with our service team! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

PA
Paul A.
New Holstein, WI
Unacceptable service.
This was not my first issue with my service.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback about your visit to our service center. We are sorry to hear that your visit was not the best it could have been. The cabin air filter sits directly behind the glove compartment and filters the air that comes into the cabin; it's purpose is to hold the cabin air filter in place. Rest assured this had no adverse affects on your engine and its running capabilities. Please know that we value your  business and hope to earn your trust back. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call.

EB
Edward B.
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Van Horn’s friendly atmosphere
The willingness to work with the customer
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your recent experience with our dealership! I’m so glad to hear what a smooth visit you had. Please let us know how we can assist you again in the future!

2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/19/2018 Category: Service
great service
Great , prompt service, friendly personal. I trust my mechanic, Bill.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team. I’m so glad to hear what an awesome experience you had! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

Cathy B.
Glenbeulah, WI
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast, thorough, professional.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for your loyalty to our service center! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future!

DJ
Daniel J.
Manitowoc, WI
07/16/2018 Category: Service
very friendly people who are quick to answer questions and help you out
environment very relaxing and friendly...pleasant people to deal with...they seem interested in you and your concerns ...you are treated with respect and courtesy...work done in a reasonable amount of time.

Oconomowoc, WI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly
I feel the people at the service counter tell me what needs to be done on my car, but do not just push things that are not necessary.

Elkhart Lake, WI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service work
What I like about Van Horn Hyundai is the timeliness of their service work. If you have a 2:00 o'clock appointment, your care will be worked on at that time. They run an efficient operation.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you so much for writing such a kind review of our service department! When it comes to any service or repairs that need to be performed at our dealership, we’re dedicated to making sure that they’re done as conveniently and efficiently as possible. We’re thrilled to know that this was the case during your visit with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Debra M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Great Dealership
Everyone at Van Horn Hyundai is friendly and helpful, from the salesman to the service group they make doing business with them easy.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Donald H.
Belgium, WI
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Outstanding Service
I travel often and am in for service about every 4-5 weeks. Brian & the entire crew always provide top notch service, advice and recommendations with assurance & honesty I can trust. This means a great deal to me and is the main reason all my service is completed at Van Horn.

TG
Terri G.
Cleveland, WI
06/29/2018 Category: Service
oil change service only
love when they pick up and delivery to my place of employment...don't even know it's gone.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for Chris, Brian and the rest of our service team. I’m glad to hear what a convenience the shuttle service continues to be for you! We look forward to your next visit!

Barbara S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
service and people
Good service and quality staff

John H.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Regular Maintanence
Great place from the time I set the appointment on the phone with Amanda to the time Scott brought out my invoice when the work was complete. Amanda even took the time to introduce me to the new service manager so I could talk to him about an issue with my Navigation system. Great people fro start to finish.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Brought vehicle in for an oil change and tire rotation. Vehicle was serviced promptly and completely quickly. Detailed explanation was provided once service was complete. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team! I’m so glad to hear what an exceptional experience you had and that we were able to make your visit special! We look forward to working with you again at your next visit!

BP
Beverly P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and Thorough
Van Horn Hyundai dealership can only be described as honest and true integrity.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Janis K.
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for the fast service
thanks for the fast service on replacing our flat tire
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/26/2018

Thank you for the nice review about your visit to our service department! We are pleased to hear that your appointment was quick and easy for you. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Glenbeulah, WI
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Good job
I had an oil change and tire rotation done. The staff was friendly and listened to my concerns. I would come back to this dealership again.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your recent experience with our dealership! I’m so glad to hear what a smooth visit you had. Unfortunately, we do not have a car wash facility at our store prohibiting us from washing cars as part of our service but please let us know how we can assist you again in the future!

Dennis S.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Easy access, short drive
Car dropped off, given a ride home. Given a call when car was done. Easy
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

06/19/2018 Category: Service
oil change
fast and friendly also great with the discount coupon
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018