Overall Rating 4.6923092/5Overall Rating 4.6923092/5Overall Rating 4.6923092/5Overall Rating 4.6923092/5rating 4.6923092
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

MK
Mark K.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and pricing
Brian and the crew took care of me and my vehicle exceptionally well as always!

Jerome F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Great people great service
Speedy service, nice people
AMANDA H E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team. I’m so glad to hear what an awesome experience you had! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

Plymouth, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and professional staff took care of my routine maintenance needs with minimal waiting time.
AMANDA H E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your recent experience with our dealership! I’m so glad to hear what a smooth visit you had. Please let us know how we can assist you again in the future!

Brillion, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
We had our vehicle serviced recently to have corn removed from the header as a mouse somehow stored it there and they did a good job removing it and returned my vehicle looking great. Thanks.
AMANDA H E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team! I’m so glad to hear what an exceptional experience you had and that we were able to make your visit special! We look forward to working with you again at your next visit!

Michael M.

RN
Rhonda N.
Plymouth, WI
01/01/2019 Category: Service
We've bought 3 vehicles from this location and have had great experiences with them all. Thank you Van Horn Hyundai!!
AMANDA H E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

BK
Bonnie K.
Port Washington, WI
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is very friendly.
And very helpful
AMANDA H E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know what a great experience you had working with our service team! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

12/25/2018 Category: Service
oil change
fast and friendly service, in and out
AMANDA H E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for your loyalty to our service center! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future!

AT
Allan T.
Cedarburg, WI
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Courteous on time service
AMANDA H E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center!  We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!

Manitowoc, WI
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
They always provide great service.

BN
Brian N.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Service review
The service work was done on time and results were communicated in a timely manner. I changed the original intent of the work to be done and they accommodated me and got it done in a short period of time. They provided me with useful information regarding an issue I had with a different auto care operation.

DK
Deborah K.
Cascade, WI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Improving
I have not had good experiences here but you are improving

SL
Steven L.
12/16/2018 Category: Service
General service
Great service once again!
AMANDA H E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Fond Du Lac, WI
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Brian and Amanda went the extra mile
My New Tucson was making a strange sound and I stopped in on a whim to have it checked out. Their day was booked and the service drive was full of cars and I thought for sure that I would be out of luck. Amanda and Brian moved some things around, had a tech drive my Tucson (Dale) and checked it over. They didn't find anything wrong, so I'm guessing it was the road that I was on, but they put my mind at ease. Really appreciate all that they did for me.
AMANDA H E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

BP
Barb P.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff, efficient and knowledgeable service, clean
I've been coming to Van Horn Hyundai since 2006 and I am satisfied and confident in their dealership.

2014 Hyundai Accent
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Dissatisfy
Scheduled oil change and lux care. Had coolant flush as commended when I got there. Was there almost 2 hours- no lux care - paid 900.00 for this when car was purchased. Am disappointed.
AMANDA H E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Upon looking into this we found that the luxcare had not been scheduled. We also looked at the repair order that was signed by you authorizing the work to be done and there was nothing on there mentioning a luxcare. We apologize for the confusion but happy to see that you are now scheduled to come in and get the luxcare taken care of.

12/01/2018 Category: Service
My car Appointment.
I am always treated with great respect and Help me with my car problems as needed. I like to thank part's department for the great service.