Overall Rating 4.6923092/5Overall Rating 4.6923092/5Overall Rating 4.6923092/5Overall Rating 4.6923092/5rating 4.6923092
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

Andrew M.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Fast service and kept me in the loop
They called me to let me know where they were on the fix and gave me status updates without me having to call. I love that
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center! I’m so happy to hear what awesome experiences you continue to have with our staff at each visit. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Very through
Sure has been a lot of recalls on this vehicle guess they don't make them like they use to ... But Van Horn stays on top of it and the people that work go above and beyond to make sure you have a safe vehicle.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave such kind words for us! We appreciate your business and look forward to the next time we can help you out!

11/07/2018 Category: Service
service
fast and friendly good service
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for your loyalty to our service center! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future!

11/01/2018 Category: Service
Always
Always professional service, always with a smile, never have to worry about my vehicle.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know what a great experience you had working with our service team! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

Jodi H.
11/01/2018 Category: Service
I have always had excellent service and the staff helpful and friendly
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Manitowoc, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Satisfaction
Very satisfied with your service dept.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 11/01/2018

DK
Deborah K.
Cascade, WI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Getting better
I was not happy with this dealership starting when I purchased my vehicle. Things are improving though.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you for the nice review about your visit to our service department! We are pleased to hear that your appointment was quick and easy for you. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

Debra H.
Cleveland, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
People
This place sucks
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to our service department. I spoke with the advisor that assisted you and she assured me that as soon as she was aware that your vehicle was ready she was going to call you; you just happened to beat her to it. When she left for lunch the vehicle was not done, once she returned it was. We are sorry that it took longer than expected and that you were inconvenienced. Our employees do care about our customers and value their business, again we apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you again at your next service interval.

RK

Nora A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Routine service.
Always efficient service from dependable and friendly staff.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Kohler, WI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Anonymous
I feel your dealership is honest when they tell me what needs to be done on my car, not that they are just trying to get more business.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team. I’m so glad to hear what an awesome experience you had! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

John C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Highly recommend
I highly recommend anyone to go and purchase a vehicle or get service on their vehicle at Van Horn Hyundai. I have always been treated with respect and courtesy. The service is great and my vehicle has had no problems since I bought and have it serviced there.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

Newton, WI
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied
I am happy with the service I have received so far. The people are friendly and helpful. The waiting area is also very nice.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your recent experience with our dealership! I’m so glad to hear what a smooth visit you had. Please let us know how we can assist you again in the future!

Ronald C.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Reagan
Fast service and honest.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Dropped off our vehicle for an 8am oil change the night before, it was done by 8:10am. Fast service, super friendly receptionist was great to work with.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

2018 Hyundai Kona
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Low speed collison soured visit
Wait wasn't bad, I was able to schedule online which was super convenient. Watched my vehicle back out of the service area. Driver cut the wheel sharply and came close enough to the other car that I stood up to get a better look thinking he hit the car. I could tell he was looking around to see how close he was. Then, he backed it up a bit more - and the car rocked as he made contact. He did get out to see if there was any damage (neither of us saw any) but he said he wasn't sure he hit the other car. Still, with all the warnings and the backup camera on the car from my experience it was probably flashing red and beeping pretty good. Even though there was no damage it's hard to recover from a misfire like that.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for letting us know about your recent visit to our service department. I spoke with the technician who worked on your vehicle and he does remember this incident. He mentioned that he immediately inspected both vehicles and found no evidence of damage anywhere on either car. Please know that we value our customers tremendously and this is in no way a reflection of how we treat our customer's vehicles. We hope that you will give us another change to earn our trust.

LC

Amy S.
Howards Grove, WI
10/10/2018 Category: Service
good service
I got at Van Horn a little early, they took my car in right away. I got out of the dealership with in a half a hour
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

10/09/2018 Category: Service
On line scheduling
I have tried using the online scheduling a couple times and it never works. I wish it could be functional.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018