Overall Rating 4.6923092/5Overall Rating 4.6923092/5Overall Rating 4.6923092/5Overall Rating 4.6923092/5rating 4.6923092
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

Rita S.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Routine serbice
Great jobas always
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team! I’m so glad to hear what an exceptional experience you had and that we were able to make your visit special! We look forward to working with you again at your next visit!

SP
Shirley P.
Glenbeulah, WI
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast service.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team. I’m so glad to hear what an awesome experience you had! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

GF
Glen F.
2016 Hyundai Azera
09/14/2018 Category: Service
very good service
I was very happy with the speed and price on the repair of my Azera
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you so much for writing such a kind review of our service department! When it comes to any service or repairs that need to be performed at our dealership, we’re dedicated to making sure that they’re done as conveniently and efficiently as possible. We’re thrilled to know that this was the case during your visit with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jacqueline G.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service and friendliness
everyone is so welcoming and helpful
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

PM
Pat M.
Howards Grove, WI
09/10/2018 Category: Service
great service and friendly emoloyees
great service
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your recent experience with our dealership! I’m so glad to hear what a smooth visit you had. Please let us know how we can assist you again in the future!

AT
Allan T.
Cedarburg, WI
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Warranty repair
Satisfactorily completed.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for your loyalty to our service center! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future!

John H.
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Time for service
It was a piece of cake scheduling my appt. Got there, and they were ready for me, and was on my way in no time.

Elkhart Lake, WI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Service check-up
I'm always amazed how efficiently my Ioniq gets serviced. I appreciate such courteous attention to customer service.

WG

09/03/2018 Category: Service
Slow
Inconvenient. Over priced.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your visit was. As was explained to you when you were here, our technician was unable to get the hood open. It took him some time to chase down the cause of that problem. Once he figured out that it was due to the aftermarket stereo wiring installed by someone else that caused the hood latch cable to become loose he was able to resume the oil change. All of this was explained to you during your time here. Even though this took my technician some time we fixed your hood latch cable at no charge to you. We do apologize that this took some extra time. Thank you again for your honest feedback.

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Quality repairs
I've been here for all my maintenance and have liked what they have done every time.

GM
Grant M.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience
I have gone to Van Horn Hyundai service since 2008 and have never had a bad experience. Friendly, professional and knowledgeable are three words that accurately describe the service department.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for Chris, Brian and the rest of our service team. I’m glad to hear what a convenience the shuttle service continues to be for you! We look forward to your next visit!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe

Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Dropped the ball
I was unpleasantly surprised with the poor level of customer service provided in this dealership. All previous visits had been satisfactory.

Grafton, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Actions by the Service personal.
Have your service people show a little compassion when the customer has been inconvenienced. When asked about a price that might be a little high ,don't lie and tell them to contact Hyundai customer service. Hyundai customer service doesn't determine your prices, you do.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience with our service department. I spoke with the advisor that assisted you and he mentioned that he did advise you that the other shock should be replaced however, it would not be covered under the warranty. It would be up to you to contact Hyundai to see if they would be willing to replace both instead of just one. Unfortunately, we don't always have all the parts on hand and have to order them so was the case on your visit. We never like to inconvenience our customers and are sorry that you were inconvenienced. I will pass along your concerns to the service manager.

Kaukauna, WI
08/17/2018 Category: Service
friendly service and good work
love my car!
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

LP
Leroy P.
Manitowoc, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Service appointment
Everything went very well at the appointment. Work was finished quickly and without any issue.

NJ
Nanci J.
Port Washington, WI
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Clean Quick Honest
Love this dealership the folks get you in on time and make sure everything is right before you leave. Will recommend to friends and family for sure. Nanci
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center! I’m so happy to hear what awesome experiences you continue to have with our staff at each visit. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!

2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Great knowledgeable staff, professional and accommodating for scheduling appointment. The only place we have our cars serviced and taken care of