Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 1.75/5rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75rating 1.75

Sheboygan Falls, WI
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Always friendly and quick service, response

HF
Heather F.
05/17/2018 Category: Service
They got me in right away, checked my car thoroughly and when they weren't sure made sure I had a vehicle til they were done.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai

Thank you so much for writing such a kind review of our service department! When it comes to any service or repairs that need to be performed at our dealership, we’re dedicated to making sure that they’re done as conveniently and efficiently as possible. We’re thrilled to know that this was the case during your visit with us! We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

SA
Susan A.
Cleveland, WI
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Had my oil changed. Very friendly customer service. Everyone was pleasant to interact with. Also took the time to answer any questions without seeming the least bit bothered.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team. I’m so glad to hear what an awesome experience you had! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

KK
Kevin K.
Thiensville, WI
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Very accommodating
Service person was very accommodating and pleasant. Got the work done in a timely matter. Only reason I may not have next service there is that we live 40 min away.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment about your recent experience with our dealership! I’m so glad to hear what a smooth visit you had. Please let us know how we can assist you again in the future!

Diane H.
Plymouth, WI
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Brand new loaner!
I got to use a 2018 Hyundai while they worked on my SUV. They were right on time for the appointment. Everything went like clockwork. Very happy with the employees and Brian is great to work with.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai

We’re glad to hear that the drop-off process went so seamless for you! Brian is truly an asset to the Van Horn family and we will be sure to pass along your positive sentiment to him and his manager. We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

WA
William A.
Port Washington, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance On A Rainy Day
I recently took my 2015 SantaFe in for an oil change and tire rotation which took about 45 minutes to complete. Just as they were finishing up, it started to pour down rain. I was pleasantly surprised when they pulled my vehicle right up next to a side door so that I could get in without getting soaked.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team! I’m so glad to hear what an exceptional experience you had and that we were able to make your visit special! We look forward to working with you again at your next visit!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Had appt for recommended service for the mileage on my car and alignment. Discussed what needed to be done before just doing the work and charging me for it.
Car drives like a champ.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai

Thank you for your continued loyalty to our service center! I’m so happy to hear what awesome experiences you continue to have with our staff at each visit. We look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment!Amanda ErnstCustomer Service SpecialistVan Horn Hyundai/Mazda, Inc.920-457-3608aernst@vanhornhyundai.com

Jane B.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff. Professional yet relatable.
Top marks - A+
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai

Thank you for the nice review about your visit to our service department! We are pleased to hear that your appointment was quick and easy for you. We look forward to seeing you at your next visit!

John H.
05/05/2018 Category: Service
Regular Maintanence
Car goes is and the work is done quickly and efficiently. Also get a heads ups on what needs to be done the next time around.

Green Bay, WI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Pre-Paid Coupon for Oil Change
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai

Thank you for taking a moment to leave feedback for our team. I’m sorry to see that we did not earn 5 stars. If there is anything we can do to improve your experience, please let us know.

Kelly S.
Waldo, WI
Very good!
Awesome and friendly service
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know what a great experience you had working with our service team! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit!

GV
Ger V.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Me
Good
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai

Thank you for your loyalty to our service center! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again in the future!

JN
James N.
Saukville, WI
2008 Hyundai Sonata
Long term customer here
I've been trading at VHC in Sheboygan for about 15 years now. Service reasonably priced and quality always good. That continues even though business management changed in past couple of years.
Amanda E. from Van Horn Hyundai

Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback on your recent service experience. We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jerome F.

Mary W.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Service writer Amanda -- very pleasant to work with
Thank you Amanda for making my service experience a good one... you made sure all the work was done and kept to the time schedule you stated.

VR
Virginia R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and courteous honest service department
I feel comfortable trusting the service department with my vehicle

PK
Pamela K.
Campbellsport, WI
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
The staff at Van Horn Hyundai Sheboygan were fast and friendly with servicing my car.They went out of their way to help me with some questions I had regarding my cars warranty.

LP
Leroy P.
Manitowoc, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Good visit.
Everything done as requested in a very acceptable time frame.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Routine service.
Personnel are always friendly and polite. Service done to satisfaction and quickly.

Marvin H.
04/18/2018 Category: Service
We spent a couple of hours in listen to our salesman-Jim- and it was a very pleasant visit, not to mention we drove away in a very nice Tucsan.