Bob B.
Buick LeSabre
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Bob said he has been going to the business for over 10 years and they provided great service.
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 05/12/2021

Hi Bob, we wanted to thank you for being such a great loyal customer and we are so glad to hear that you are so pleased with our great service.  We strive for customer excellence.

Joan B.
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with David. He said the work is good. He said they tend to run longer than their estimated time.
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 04/21/2021

Hi there, thanks for letting us know that your happy with our work.  Everyone's time is valuable and we do our best to make sure each car is done as quickly as possible.

SV
STEVE V.
Dodge Challenger
04/15/2021
New tires
Very satisfied with the work as always
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 04/21/2021

So glad to hear that you were very satisfied when you brought in your Dodge Challenger.  Thanks for letting us know.

SV
STEVE V.
04/09/2021
My car guy
Charlie is great. He knows my car. Makes sure maintenance is up to date. If I have a concern, he gives me suggestions to choose from.
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 04/21/2021

Hi Steve, we wanted to thank you for letting us know that you are happy with our work and our shop.

TOM S.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/24/2021
Very professional
Just a honest and professional place. Oil change took less time than a "quick" franchise place. Have been going to C&M for years. Very happy with the service.
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 03/24/2021

Hi Tom, thank you for being a loyal customer for so many years. Much appreciated!  So good to hear that you are happy with our honest and professional business.  We take great pride in providing you with excellent customer satisfaction.

LC
Lisa C.
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Lisa said they do prompt service, got her in right away and did excellent work.
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 03/24/2021

Hello Lisa, thank you for letting us know that you had excellent work at your recent visit with you Ford Escape.

Grafton, WI
Subaru Legacy
03/15/2021
Knowledgeable, honest staff and high-quality work
Outstanding service — thanks as always, Steve!
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 03/17/2021

Tom, thank you for letting us know you received outstanding service at your recent visit with your Subaru Legacy.

CANDICE S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/11/2021
Charlie was able to get my car in the next day and was patient with me when I asked for time to decide whether I wanted to go ahead with repairs. I’ve always had good honest friendly service here and would recommend to anyone.
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 03/17/2021

Hi Candice, thank you for letting us know that you were pleased with our honest friendly service on your Chevrolet TrailBlazer.

BK
Bucky K.
Chevrolet Lumina
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Bucky said the staff were honest and accommodating.
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 03/10/2021

Hi Bucky, thank you for your kinds words about our honest and accommodating shop.

CE
CHUCK E.
Ram 1500
03/03/2021
Best around.
Good honest people. Always more than willing to do the "extra" for you!
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 03/03/2021

Hi Chuck, thank you for taking the time to let us know that you are happy with our shop.  We are very grateful for all our customers and our long time loyal customers.

PP
PATRICK P.
Kia Cadenza
03/03/2021
They did what they said they would do in the time frame they promised. And then some.
I had a rare heater motor failure, creating a strange and persistent electronic chirping noise in the engine compartment. It required them to dig deep to diagnose the problem and quite a few repair hours. I didn't care about the amount of the bill, I wanted it repaired and my sanity back. They overnighted a part and got the repair done in the time frame they promised. No more chirping, sanity restored. They also found a dirty cabin filter and took care of that too. I will never take my car to a dealership repair garage again since C&M is available. I don't know if they are any cheaper than a dealership, but I do trust them. They also provided a free loaner which was convenient. I've been pleased & lucky with my 2016 KIA Cadenza, only putting brakes, tires and fluids in it for five years and given it's not a popular selling auto, that didn't stop C&M from doing a great job on it.
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 03/03/2021

Hi Patrick, glad to be here to help you with your care needs.  We are thankful that you took the time to let us know that you were happy with your recent visit for service on your Kia Cadenza.  Thanks!!

SG
Shari G.
Fredonia, WI
02/26/2021
Poor customer service!!
Glad others have had positive experiences. My own experience this morning, even took a day off of work for this, was to the contrary but "it's not the end of the world" is what i was told upon expressing my displeasure. I scheduled an oil change and tire rotation for today. The final total cost didn't reflect what i had requested so i questioned if the tire rotation had been done. I was then told that it wasn't done cause i had not reminded them and that i was 15 minutes late. I arrived at 10:03am for a 10am appt. Person i dealt with was rude, dismissive and condescending. I will not return nor will i recommend to others!
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 03/03/2021

Hello Shari, thank you for letting us know that you were not pleased with your visit.  We do strive very hard for excellent customer service.  When customers arrive they are asked about the service they want performed on their car.  You had said that you wanted an oil change and did not mention a tire rotation.  Customers change their mind on services that they want performed all the time, which is why a clarification is made upon check-in for your appointment.
Since you were 15 minutes late for your appointment, there wasn't time for us to accommodate your additional service.

Judi W.
Belgium, WI
Honda HR-V
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Judi said it was easy making an appointment, the service was quick and the facility was clean.
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 03/03/2021

Hello Judi, thanks for sharing your positive feedback on your recent service for your Honda HR-V.

PG
PHIL G.
02/19/2021
Clean and friendly
They provide honest and prompt service.
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 03/03/2021

Hi Phil, we are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our honest and prompt service when you were here with your Chevrolet Impala.  Thank You!

CE
CHUCK E.
Dodge Journey
02/12/2021
Good honest people
I have been a customer of C&M for quite a few years now. I have always been treated fairly, and in a no-nonsense way. Nothing but the best of words for them all.
Charles V. from C & M Auto Services LLC responded on 02/17/2021

Hello Chuck, we wanted to thank you for the really kind words about your recent visit with your Dodge Journey.  We appreciate your continued patronage and are pleased to hear that you have really liked your experiences here.