Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Very helpful & friendly

BK
Bo K.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
always reliable service, flexible, and fast.
Stop by the dealer to pick up a part and decided to oil change without an appointment.
They review the service schedule and they put my car in right away.
thank you!

North Fond Du Lac, WI
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept. does a good job!
Kevin in the Service Dept. did a very good job!

WF
Wanda F.
West Bend, WI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Hyundai vehicle service
Efficient service, friendly staff and pleasant atmosphere.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 09/20/2018

Hi Wanda!

We love being able to provide efficient service, friendly staff and a pleasant atmosphere to our great customers! Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Great People
The service writer was very informative and kept me up to date on how my service was being completed.

Dear valued customer,

I am so happy to hear your service adviser kept you up to date while your vehicle was in for service! Thank you for the great feedback!

Horicon, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Continued excellent service. Fast and thorough.

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for being a loyal Hyundai customer! It's people like you who make us love what we do!

LT
Lisa T.
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
Friendly staff. Always clean. Staff always willing to answer questions/concerns. Always able to get appointments in timely matter

Hi Lisa!

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We love being able to provide friendly, knowledgeable staff and a great facility for our amazing Hyundai family!

09/19/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant staff
Staff was pleasant enough, waiting room was nice.
KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 09/19/2018

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to return our survey, we greatly appreciate your feedback.  We always strive to provide 5 star service, however we do have to abide by warranty guidelines.  As much as we would like to get every repair covered, some things are out of our hands.  It looks like you were happy with our service, and that is what our survey reflects.  I am hoping you would be willing to send back a rescored survey?  Thank you again for your patronage.  If you do have any questions, please call me.

Kevin Geldreich
Service manager
920-322-6500

Saint Cloud, WI
09/18/2018 Category: Service
service and friendly people
When they wash the car if they could just dry it a little better. Windows were spoty.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 09/19/2018

Dear valued customer,

I am so happy to hear you had great service provided by our frienldy staff! We love being able to provide these things to our Hyundai family! I would also like to apologize on behalf of our detail team regarding your complimentary car wash, we will certainly address this with them. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Grreat service,
Always great service !!!!!!

Dear valued customer,

Thank you for the awesome feedback! We really do try to provide great experiences with every visit to our service center!

09/17/2018 Category: Service
customer service
Even tho my appointment didn't show up on their site, but got confirmation that it worked on mine. they fit my oil change in and was able to get the car finished before I finished work.

Dear valued customer,

I am so happy to hear we were able to get you in even though we had a bit of an online scheduling snafu! Accommodating our customers busy schedules is something we pride ourselves on doing! Thank you for the feedback!

Waupun, WI
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Be cautious
They need to stand behind what they advertise & be loyal to their existing customers too.
KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 09/17/2018

Good day,

I have had a chance to review your repair documents from your past visit.  I am uncertain about the confusion regarding the coupons.  Typically, we will always utilize the coupon that will get you the best value; only in unique circumstances do we allow multiple coupons.  If you received poor treatment by one of my staff members I am truly sorry. I would certainly like to discuss all the details of your recent visit as your satisfaction is our #1 priority.  Thank you for taking the time to return our survey.  Please call me at your earliest convenience.

Kevin Geldreich
920-322-6500

CK
Chad K.
Kewaskum, WI
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
Excellent service everytime.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 09/17/2018

Hi Chad,

Fast, friendly and excellent service is really what we strive to provide at each and every visit to our dealership! Thank you for the great feedback!

We are so happy to hear you had a 5 Star visit! Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey with a PERFECT score! All of us here at Van Horn Hyundai Service really appreciate it!

Waupun, WI
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Kevin in service is great
Kevin in service is great and does everything to satisfy your. Car washes are horrible dirtier than when it came in

Dear valued customer,

I am so sorry to hear your complimentary carwash was not satisfactory. I will certainly have our service manager address this with our detail team.

I am glad to hear that Kevin (Service Manager) took such great care of you when you were in! We really do strive to provide great visits to our service center!

Joan M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great car care
Have always serviced my Hyundai at the dealership. They know the necessary updates and I can always count on quick service and comfortable room to wait.

Hi Joan!

We love being able to provide a comfortable customer lounge while we are taking care of your Hyundai!

Scott M.
Omro, WI
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast
Service writer was efficient. In and out for oil change/rotation with a free car wash in 45 minutes

Hi Scott!

Fast and friendly is what we strive for, thank you!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient knowledgeable
They are great and I would recommend to others.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 09/12/2018

Dear valued customer,

We are so happy to hear you had a 5 Star visit! We love being able to offer our amazing customers an exceptional experience and really appreciate the recommendation!Thank you! And thank you for taking the time to complete this survey with a PERFECT score! All of us here at Van Horn Hyundai Service really appreciate it!

PH
Pamela H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Care for customer
I hadn't needed repair work for over a year. I was shocked to learn that the fleet of loaner cars was gone. I had grown accustomed to driving myself home in a loaner and returning it when my car was ready. The Service Manager explained that it was a decision based on cost. They still have cars to rent and in circumstances of prolonged time for repair a loaner could be arranged in advance. I had a pleasant employee provide courtesy ride home and picked me up again. I read on the website that cutting costs helped to lower cost of overheaf, this car prices and service prices. I can live with that.

Dear Pamela,

I am so happy to hear we were still able to help get you a ride with our complimentary shuttle service! We did unfortuntately have to get rid of our loaner program, but we really do love being able to offer our great customers the most competitive pricing because of it!

Warmly,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Employees are friendly and helpful.

Dear valued customer,

Friendly and helpful is what we do here! Thank you for the kind feedback!

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Please read the following.
Service, & Becky, the associate, was great. We are not giving her a negative review at all! We visited the showroom, while our vehicle was being serviced. We are curious about the new Kona, and were hoping we could drive one. We stood in various areas of the show room, and sat at a table. Not one person asked if we needed assistance. We went into the lot, & looked at the various Kona models, no one approached us outside.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 09/10/2018

Dear valued customer,

I am so happy to hear you had a great experience with our service team and Becky when you were recently in!

I'd also like to apologize on behalf of our sales team regarding your experience up front. I will certainly address this with our Sales Manager for you. We want our customers to feel to have exceptional experiences from sales to service!

Did any of our Kona's catch your eye? I'd be more than happy to help get you some information on one or get you that test drive set up!

Just let me know, I'd love to help!