Overall Rating 2.4/5Overall Rating 2.4/5rating 2.4rating 2.4rating 2.4

New Holstein, WI
11/15/2018 Category: Service
don't have a comment either way
this comment isn't for the service dept. this is about the sales tactics. I was promised 3 yrs of free oil changes and tire rotations as a part of my purchase agreement by keith Hopkins. now he isn't there and I couldn't get him to have this put into the system with the service dept. I finally realized he was nothing but a sneaky shit who said whatever he needed to get that signature on the purchase agreement. every time I came in I had to get him out to service to get it taken care of. makes me wonder if this is standard practice in getting that signature on the dotted line. I love my Hyundai Tucson, but my feelings about Van Horn isn't .

James G.
Eden, WI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Steve took care of me.
The techs did their usual great job and my service writer Steve was great to work with. Thanks to all.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/15/2018

Hi James!

Thank you for the kind words! We are lucky to have such a great group of technicians and service team members!

We appreciate you choosing us to take care of your Santa Fe Sport! We love providing exceptional experiences for our Hyundai family!

(920) 322-6500

My apologies James, your Elantra!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I have been taking our vehicles here for over a year and they have been upfront and honest with any issues that may occur. Reasonably priced for repairs and very well priced for routine maintenance such as oil changes and tire rotations.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/14/2018

Hi there!

Thank you for choosing us to take care of your Santa Fe Sport! We love providing exceptional experiences for our Hyundai family with upfront pricing and honest repairs!

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey with a perfect score! All of us at Van Horn Hyundai Service appreciate it!

Leslie S.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
headlamp replacement and order of glove box.
The service was excellent and got me in right away. The staff was very friendly as well.

Hi Leslie!

It was so lovely meeting you today!

We love providing exceptional experiences for our Hyundai family!  I am so happy to hear we were able to get you in right away to get your headlight replaced and glove box ordered! You definitely need both headlights when driving home from your gigs at night!

Kay S.
11/12/2018 Category: Service
The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and honest.
The staff makes sure that I understand the service that my car will receive and welcomes questions and answers competently.

Hi Kay!

Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback! I am so happy to hear our service team was friendly, knowledgeable and honest at your recent visit! We want our customers to feel well informed and a part of the service(s) being performed!

Another thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle; we love providing exceptional experiences for our Hyundai family!

Sheila S.
11/11/2018 Category: Service
very polite and friendly, they know what your car needs and should be done on a regular schedule.
the gentleman in the receiving office was very helpful, he asked what I wanted done, i named a few things,he looked up my records and checked my car, being two years old, he showed me a special package deal for 2 years and/or how many miles....It covered checks on things I do not know what to ask for.

Rick was the mechanic who worked on my car I have know him for quiet a few years and have total confidence in his work, if there would have been an issue that needed addressing soon, he would have been very clear about that, and told my why. Fortunately, that was not necessary.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/12/2018

Hi Sheila!

I am so happy to hear that our Service Adviser, Eric was able to help you find just the right services due for your Tucson! And I will pass along your kind words to him and your Hyundai Certifed technician, Rick!

Our sincerest thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle; we love providing exceptional experiences for our Hyundai family! And thank you for taking the time to complete this survey with a perfect score! All of us at Van Horn Hyundai Service appreciate it!

KP
Kathy P.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
The service is always prompt and courteous. The free car wash is nice too.

Hi Kathy!

We love being able to offer fantastic complimentary services, like a car wash to our customers!

Our sincerest thanks for choosing us to service your vehicle, we love providing exceptional experiences for our Hyundai family! And thank you for taking the time to complete this survey with a perfect score! All of us at Van Horn Hyundai Service appreciate it!

NC
Nancy C.
Manitowoc, WI
Great Customer Service!
I always receive great customer service!

Hi Nancy,

Great customer service for our great customers, like you!

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle, we love providing exceptional experiences for our Hyundai family! And thank you for taking the time to complete this survey with a perfect score! All of us at Van Horn Hyundai Service appreciate it!

Mayville, WI
11/09/2018 Category: Service
We always receive excellent service.

Hi there!

Thank you for choosing us as your service center, we love providing exceptional experiences for our Hyundai family! And thank you for taking the time to complete this survey with a perfect score! All of us at Van Horn Hyundai Service appreciate it!

Carmen B.
Mayville, WI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/08/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai
Good service, friendly staff.

Hi Carmen!

11/07/2018 Category: Service
Ms
Van Horn is a great place with great service.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/07/2018

Hi there!

We love providing a great place with great service for our great Hyundai family!

Horicon, WI
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Everything is explained. No games.

Hi there!

Excellent service for our excellent customers! We love providing honest service and helping our Hyundai family take care of their vehicles for years to come!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great and timely service! Friendly staff.

Hi there!

I am so happy to hear your recent visit to our service center was fast and friendly! It really is what we strive to provide at every appointment!

Thank you for choosing us to take care of your Hyundai and for taking the time to complete this survey with a perfect score! All of us at Van Horn Hyundai Service appreciate it!

BK
Brenda K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great communication and updates on my vehicle
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/05/2018

Hi Brenda!

We know how important it is for our customers to stay up to date on the status of their vehicles while they are in for service! We are happy to keep you updated!

JZ
Jeff Z.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Great staff with outstanding service
Always satisfied with the service and friendly staff at Van Horn Hyundai. Took a test drive on a new Hyundai Santa Fe Sport. Nice vehicle!

Hi Jeff!

Friendly service from our fantastic staff is what we strive to provide to our amazing Hyundai family! Thank you for the great feedback!

Also, thank you for choosing us to take care of your Hyundai and for taking the time to complete this survey with a perfect score! All of us at Van Horn Hyundai Service appreciate it!

Sherry S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Employees fighting
I always had good service but the last two times I went there they are lacking . Plus I didn't get a sticker note on my car for the mileage and next oil change that was twice now.
KEVIN M G., Service Manager from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/07/2018

Hello Sherry,

Thank you for returning our survey.  We do value your feed back.  I did attempt to contact you by phone today, and hopefully  you will call me as soon as you can.  I am troubled by your comments as we typically do not conduct business as you described.  I am uncertain of all  the details of your visit, but I am truly sorry you left with a bad impression of our service department.  I will mail you an oil change sticker today, and I understand the part we ordered for your cabin filter is in as well.  I look forward to hearing from you as I would like to resolve this matter.

Kevin Geldreich - Service Manager
920-322-6500

Randy R.
Beaver Dam, WI
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Punctual!!!!
Always exceptional, on time service with a smile!!!!

Hi Randy!

Exceptional service from fantastic advisers is what we strive to provide to our amazing Hyundai family! Thank you for the kind feedback!

Also, thank you for choosing us to take care of your Hyundai and for taking the time to complete this survey and the perfect score! All of us at Van Horn Hyundai Service appreciate it!

Slinger, WI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2018 Category: Service
friendly people out in the country
very friendly people. quick service.

Hi there!

Quick service from friendly staff is what we strive for here!

Thank you for choosing us to take care of your Hyundai! And for taking the time to complete this survey, your feedback is really appreciated!

If there is anything we can do to earn that 5th Star for a perfect score, please let me know! We genuinely want each visit here to be exceptional!

10/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous staff.
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 11/01/2018

Hi there!

Great service from our friendly and courteous staff is what we strive to provide for our amazing customers like you! Thank you for the kind feedback!

And thank you for choosing us to take care of your Hyundai! And for taking the time to complete this survey and the perfect score! All of us at Van Horn Hyundai Service appreciate it!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and helpful!
The team got my car in and out quickly. Becky was amazing and knowledgeable!
Niki M., Service Coordinator from Van Horn Hyundai Fond Du Lac responded on 10/31/2018

Hi there!

Great service with friendly and helpful staff is what we do here! I will pass along your kind words to Becky! Thank you for the kind feedback!