Business Solutions

Van Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
CV
Carmen V.
07/04/2022
Poor finance customer service
I bought a Honda Pilot 2019 on Friday July 1, when we signed everything Jorge told me I was going to pay only $1 every month for the Club Plus but when I got...

Carl S.
05/20/2022
Getting what i paid for
I purchased Zaktek paint protection along with my vehicle. I took off work to get a due application which takes 3 to 4 hours, if done correctly, and it was....

Ron B.
04/10/2022
Dubious Dealership
WARNING!!! This dealership is not the place to go if you want to buy a car. They'll try to entice you in by artificially decreasing their price below that of...

Jennifer R.
04/08/2022
Great service!!! Friendly staff!!! Very professional!!!

04/04/2022
Exceptional service
The team at Van Hyundai provided great customer service and resolved all issues regarding my vehicle. Especially Service Rep Ms Myers.