Overall Rating 4.6666641/5Overall Rating 4.6666641/5Overall Rating 4.6666641/5Overall Rating 4.6666641/5rating 4.6666641
Overall Rating 2.13333/5Overall Rating 2.13333/5rating 2.13333rating 2.13333rating 2.13333

Richard R.
Plano, TX
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2019 Category: Service
NA
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

I am glad that your visit went great and your advisor was able to provide you with all the information you needed. If there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Deshannon R.
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Experience
The customer service is awesome!!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

I am glad that your service visit went great. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future, if there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

WC
William C.
Arlington, TX
2012 Hyundai Equus
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Great place to get your vehicle serviced.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

WK
Woo K.
Good quality of service
Shout out to Rick, he was very friendly and informative about the service that i will be getting.

Also, the time duration of my service has been explained accordingly and waiting time was way shorter than last time.

Great job overall to Van Hyundai.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

James G.
Plano, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
We are always made to feel that we matter and that our auto will be serviced in the best possible way.

GG
Gale G.
Richardson, TX
Awesome Service
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

It is a pleasure doing business with you, we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future. If there is anything we can assist you with don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Always enjoy the customer service and great service. Love having my car washed!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback, it is a pleasure doing business with you. If there is ever anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

SG
Subrata G.
Irving, TX
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Worst Place
Servicing is horrible , after came out from shop tire was flat and found nail , i guess it was intensional , brakepad rotor were not working ,
DAROLD L O., Service Director from Van Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Mrs Giri,

I would like to talk with you about your 2014 Tucson repairs.
If you could give me a call so we can discuss your concerns, We are here to help our customers and assist them on getting their cars repaired.

Darold Ohlemacher
Service Director
214-923-1028

OA
Olga A.
Addison, TX
Wait time is reasonable
I think waiting time was reasonable, explanations were detailed, manager was very polite and caring

EH
Eric H.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Co
Fantastic Customer Service!
I had a great experience when I visited Van Hyundai last week. The people were very friendly and helpful. They worked with me when I had some trouble finding my debit card and I eventually found it and made sure they got paid. Everything worked out and I'm so thankful they treated me like a human being and not just a number. I also got a great deal on the service so I couldn't be happier. I will definitely be back. Thank you!

BD
Barry D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Attention to Detail!
Took specific action to all issues and followed through!

Romen B.
Addison, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Nice service and friendly people

Rafiq M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Friendly abd Honest Dealership
I must confess that I have not visited this dealership in a while but was welcomed and treated on a very personal level by all not to mentioned friendliness and not pushing to do any job done that is absolutely not necessary or not needed to be taken care off immediately and like policy in the past at.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good service fair pricing
Was quick and well done service.

CA
Christopher A.
Mc Kinney, TX
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Prompt attention
Good
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Rebecca B.
Lewisville, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Billy Pope
Billy Pope makes this place great. He's one of the best service advisors I've dealt with.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019
I am glad that Billy provided you with excellent service. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future, if there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Lewisville, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Darold is a great leader
Darold exceeded my expectations

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Hagen and Darold are the best
Hagen and Darold are the best, they both exceeded my expectations
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

We appreciate the feedback, we appoligize for the muliple visits it took to get you vehicle fixed. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the near future, thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

PC
Pamela C.
Flower Mound, TX
Awesome job!
All recall and needed maintenance were completed on time.

Service Specialist, Rick, was awesome....very personable.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 04/13/2019

Danny C.
Better communication
I have had vehicles serviced here numerous times. Today was not up to the usual service. I will return again because I think today was an unusual day.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

We appreciate the feedback, please let us know what else we can do to improve and provide you with the five star service you deserve on your next visit. If there is anything we can assist you please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Flower Mound, TX