Overall Rating 4.6323515/5Overall Rating 4.6323515/5Overall Rating 4.6323515/5Overall Rating 4.6323515/5rating 4.6323515
Overall Rating 2.13235/5Overall Rating 2.13235/5rating 2.13235rating 2.13235rating 2.13235

EI
Eric I.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
I am well treated
You don't buy from people you don't like. I like these folks.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

We appreciate the feedback, if there is anything you believe we can improve in feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Charla H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Terrible experience
2-1/2 hours for oil change is not acceptable.
ALEXANDER H S. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Good evening,
 We at Van Hyundai could not agree with you more that a 2-1/2 hour wait for an oil change is completely unacceptable. We apologize and quite frankly there is no excuse for that kind of wait time. We attempted to reach out to you via phone and left a message on your voicemail. When you get the change please give us a call back and we would be happy to discuss this further and do whatever we can to improve the situation for future visits.
Alex Shuster

Irving, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service review
Good service & customer care.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad that your experience with us went well. If there is anything we can assist you feel free to contact us. Thank you feor being part of Van Hyundai.

Plano, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
30k Mile Check Up
Normal maintenance.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for doing business with us, if there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us.

BD
Barry D.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Van Service was great!
Jason and the service department at Van Hyundai did an excellent job! I’ll be back!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback and doing business with you. I will let my team know to keep up the good work, if there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Irving, TX
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Will be back.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

I am glad that your experience went well, we look forward to continuing business with you in the future. If there is anything else we can assist you with feel free to cotact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

David C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Billy, my service advisor, was great. Always have good service at Van Hyundai.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

I am glad that your service visit with us was great, I will let Billy know to keep up the good work. If there is anything we can assist you with please feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

KV
Kirsti V.
Lewisville, TX
Customer service was excellent
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback, I will let my team know to keep up the good work. If there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

MO
Michael O.
Incredible Customer Service
I am impressed by the exceptional communication and welcoming attitude I received from Jason in the Service Department. Jason truly understands the core principals of quality and service. I'm happy to have found a convenient, trustworthy place for my service needs.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

I am glad that your visit went well and that everything was done properly. If there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Meredith M.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Jason Kline was amazing!!!
Jason went above and beyond to ensure my car was repaired as quickly and cost effectively as possible. He coordinated with my extended warranty company to ensure they had the information they needed. And he kept me up to speed on the status of the repairs. I had a great experience and would definitely recommend Jason and the dealership.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I am glad that your visit went great, I will let Jason know to keep up the good work. If there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Denise C.
Coppell, TX
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent customer service
Jason is very professional and courteous. He took time to explain service line-by-line.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I am glad that your visit went well, I will let Jason know to keep up the good work. If there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Prosper, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis Oil change
This Hyundai dealership, waiting area and overall facility is the worse I have seen.
After making the appointment and showing up on time, I had to go in one of the cubicles to get the service writer to start the paperwork, nobody approached me while I was waiting in the service area. The person who explained the service performed did a very good job. When I returned home I realized the they forgot to reset the "Next service due" meter.
The sales department at this dealership is very unprofessional.
ALEXANDER H S. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

I do apologize about the oil change reminder light not being reset in the vehicle. We have addressed the technician that serviced the vehicle and have taken appropriate action to correct the issue on our end. However if you can please reach out to me directly I would be more than happy to send one of our staff to you so we can reset the light and verify the mileage for return is accurate. My direct line is 972-512-4268. Please give me a call and we can discuss this further. I look forward to hearing from you.
Alex Shuster
Service Manager Van Hyundai

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service in the repair department
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate doing business with you, I will let my team know to keep up the good work. If there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Frisco, TX
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor was informative without being too pushy. People recognize and appreciate that. Makes the experience a whole lot better. However there was a lot of spilt oil due to the oil filter removal process that caused used oil to drip for a couple of days from the engine cover underneath the car. Overall an enjoyable visit though.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback, I will let your advisor know to keep up the good work. We look forward to keep working with you. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Ramsey B.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
The honesty I had with the rep.
I can not recall the rep I worked with but he was stellar and gave me honest advice.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback, I will let Jason know to keep up the good work. Thank you for bring part of Van Hyundai.

Costomer Relations Specialist

Jason K.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Most of the employees at Van Hyundai were being very friendly, helpful and professional.
Everything was perfect, except your service fees were little bit higher than the competition.

Sgarcia06@vtaig

David L.
Coppell, TX
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent first service visit!
This was my daughter's first scheduled-maintenance service visit for her first car and I couldn't be happier with how she was engaged, how details were explained to her, and how she was treated in general. Thank you very much for an excellent experience!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

We appreciate the positive experience and are glad that the first service went great, we will continue the good work so that your future visits are excellent. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

VL
Vanesha L.
Fairview, TX
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Hilary did an amazing job as my advisor and I would definitely come back to get my car serviced at the Carrollton location again!!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, I will let Hilary kow to keep up the excelent work. We look forward to keep working with you in the future, if there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us.

Andrew M.
Plano, TX
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great communication!
Hilary was really good to me - I'm a first-time car owner and she took time to explain to me how the process would work for a warranty repair on my transmission. She kept me informed and answered all my questions so that I felt comfortable. She worked with the mechanics and the warranty people to give me an accurate timeframe for the repair. It was all good!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback, I will let Hilary know to keep up the good work. I am glad that your visit with us was great, if there is anything we can assist you with feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Myra H.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
From the very first time I stepped into the dealership, the service has been great. Im always made to feel valued as a customer. Everyone is very friendly and courteous. They always make sure all my questions and concerns are addressed.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

We appreciate the positive feedback, If there is anything we can assist you with, feel free to contact us. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.