Overall Rating 4.6250021/5Overall Rating 4.6250021/5Overall Rating 4.6250021/5Overall Rating 4.6250021/5rating 4.6250021
Overall Rating 2.125/5Overall Rating 2.125/5rating 2.125rating 2.125rating 2.125

Flower Mound, TX
07/16/2018 Category: Service
The service personnel usually take care of what is needed
When I bring my car in, the items I request are usually taken care of. Absolutely love the courtesy car service as well.

VL
Vicki L.
Mesquite, TX
07/16/2018 Category: Service
Lack of customer service follow through
Please see comment on previous page!
JASON K. from Van Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your many years of buisness. I apologize that our service department failed to meet your expectaions. I would like for you to be able to build rapport with one of service advisors and have that same relationship as you did with the prior service manager. Please reach out to me anytime you need.

TN
Taconya N.
Spring Hill, TN
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed
Inaccurate information
JASON K. from Van Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

i apologize that you had a bad service experience. I would like to discuss the details of what happened on your visit if you dont mind. I will leave my contact information below. Thank you for allowing us to try to earn your buisness.

Michelle C.
Coppell, TX
07/14/2018
Sales-Alexis Olivia
I cannot say above and beyond Alexis went to work with me and send me home in a 2018 Elantra. Love the vehicle! Alexis is not pushy at all. Hes great at what he does as his personality, proffessionalism, charisma, and desire to be sure customer is happy and in the car with most for what one is willing to pay. Ask for Alexis!!!! You will b happy you did! Thank you Alexis for making the experience positive and smooth!
JASON K. from Van Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank you for your buisness, we strive to give our customers the best experience possible whether its sales, service, or parts. We are glad that you had a great purchasing experiencing and if my team or I can help with anything in maintaining your vehicle through the service department please use us at your convenience.

VanHyundai Service Manager

Addison, TX
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Lack on communication
Came in for oil change. Four hours later still not ready because they decided to do recall work for parts they didn’t have.
JASON K. from Van Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Whom it concerns,
I would like to apologize for the extended wait time that you have experienced with us on your check up. There is not enough apologizing that can be done to make up for the time that you lost especially having to cancel a trip. If I can assist you in anyway please let me know. Thank you for your buisness.

972-512-4282

2009 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Service visit = Positive
I had some basic service - oil change, tire rotation - done in July 2018. The service was prompt, no delays and I got out pretty quickly... Will be back...
JASON K. from Van Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

I am glad your maintenance appointment went great, thank you for your buisness!

Office: 972.512.4282

John F.
Southlake, TX
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication.
Not good experience.

Whom it concerns,

I apologize that this break down happened. Communication is a must have in a service advisor role, I will use this as a training opportunity. If you have any other suggestions to make the customer experience better I would love to discuss with you.

Office: 972.512.4282

AP
Arthur P.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
As always the staff is friendly and professional. Just went in for routine maintenance. In and out in no time.
JASON K. from Van Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you, we are glad that you were able to come in and enjoy your visit with us. Thank you for your buisness!

PL
Pamela L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome customer service by Josh. Thank you!
Josh was outstanding! Quick in and out and he answered all questions.
JASON K. from Van Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you, we are glad that you were able to come in and enjoy your visit with us to service your vehicle. Thank you for business.

WR
Wilfredo R.
Irving, TX
excellent customer service
the made my oil change fast.
JASON K. from Van Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you Sir, we are glad that you choose us for your vehicles mainteneance needs and could make this an enjoyable visit for you. Thank you for your buisness.

TP
Troy P.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Fastest service ever
I was in and out in 45 minutes. That was a record. And yes everything was done great
JASON K. from Van Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you, we are striving to make maintenance visits fast and thorough. We are also glad that you were able to come in and enjoy your visit with us to service your vehicle. Thank you for business.

MT
Michael T.
Plano, TX
07/07/2018 Category: Service
June appointment
This was my 3rd trip to Van for maintenance on my Sonata. The staff is always friendly and helpful

FL
Francis L.
The Colony, TX
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service and trudt
I live this dealership. They give me the service I need and don’t try to push unnecessary work o my car. They will let me know what they see that may need work in the future without making me feel like I have to have it done NOW!

Courtney W.
Grand Prairie, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Jason did Great!!
Thanks for getting me in and out Jason! No one likes to spend all day getting their car serviced.

Farmers Branch, TX
07/04/2018 Category: Service
This dealership is in need to inspection for customer service, for integrity and other matters by Hyundai corporations.
This dealership has one of the highest change of service personnel I have seen in 40 years. The entire service personnel in this dealership changes in less than a year, year after year. I have used them for 9 years because there is no other dealership near me. They have gone through one service manager after another and service personnel change every 6-12 months and it is impossible to establish any relationship with the service people because of this fact. As customer I have hesitation about this dealership on the central issue of honesty with the customer and integrity.
George W D., Van2017 from Van Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

To Whom Concerned,

We are terribly sorry for your bad experience.  We have to make changes to improve our customer service.  Please feel free to contact me directly with any suggestions on how we can make your experience better.

Regards,

Kavitha P.
Irving, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Should learn how to behave with the customers
Not satisfied at all
BRIAN T. from Van Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Hello,  Im so sorry to hear about this experience.  If you would like to discuss, I would love for you to call me regarding this incident.

Brian Twitty
Fixed Ops Director
972-512-4289

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Kenny is the best
I have worked with a ton of the techs here over the years. Kenny exceeds all expectation. He was quick, polite, gave me honest feedback and kept me in the loop the whole time. Promote him!

LG
Linda G.
07/01/2018 Category: Service
The people
I do not like writing in comments

Carole B.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing
Disappointed in overall experience this time. Service Manager helpful but very busy and didn't have time to follow up.
BRIAN T. from Van Hyundai responded on 07/07/2018

Hey Carole, Im sorry to hear about this.  I will get this issue addressed immediately.  Please feel free to call me anytime about any issues you may have. Thank you for visiting us and hopefully we can further assist you in any future repairs or maintenance.

Brian Twitty
Fixed Ops Director

06/28/2018 Category: Service
Service Managers
Darrold and Kenny are great service managers and they are the main reason I return to Van instead of another dealer!