Overall Rating 4.6610178/5Overall Rating 4.6610178/5Overall Rating 4.6610178/5Overall Rating 4.6610178/5rating 4.6610178
Overall Rating 2.05085/5Overall Rating 2.05085/5rating 2.05085rating 2.05085rating 2.05085

MV
Mason V.
Coppell, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Van Hyundai is awesome!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, I will let my team know. It is always a pleasure making business with you, if there is ever anything that we can assist you with please feel free to contact me. Thank you for being a part of Van Hyundai.

Samuel S.
Friendly service
The guy that helped me go in great details on servicing my car.

Awesome and thank you!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback, I will let my team know. It is always a pleasure doing business with you and making sure you recive the five star service you deserve.

SGarcia06@VTaig.com

TD
Tom D.
Ponder, TX
Top notch service
The service at Van is excellent. They really took charge from the moment I walked in and resolved the problem quickly.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback. I am glad that you liked your service, I will let my team know. If there is anything that we can do to help, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for being a part of Van Hyundai.

Marvin B.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Oil and Filter
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback. I am glad you liked your service, we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Lyle S.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Went in for a routine oil chage/tune-up. The service assistant was very friendly. He explained everything the intended to do to my car as well as pricing. Service took about an hour, which was within reason. All-in-all, a great experience.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, I will let my team know to keep up the good work. If there is anything we can do to help you please feel free to contact me, thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Amy B.
Denton, TX
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Amazing experience!
NTB did not screw my oil cap on and my engine was completely destroyed. Brian worked with the insurance for months and got exactly what I needed. It was so nice having someone take over and handle the situation since I know nothing about this process. Our household will be a Hyundai household for life.
BRIAN T., Fixed Ops Director from Van Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Thanks Amy, Im glad we were able to get you taken care of on this. We appreciate you choosing us to service your vehicle.  Let me know if you need anything else.

Brian Twitty
Fixed Ops Director
972-512-4200
btwitty@vtaig.com

Michael R.
Addison, TX
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
They will always make it right and do right by their customers. I’ve had great experiences with their customer service for my vehicle maintenance.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback. I am glad that you were pleased with our service, i will let my team know. If there is anything we can do to help you, please feel free to contact us.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Good place
The entrance can be difficult to get due if the city wants it to be.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, it is always a pleasure doing business with you. If there is anything we can do to help you, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

SGarcia06@Vtaig.com

KL
Kimberly L.
Lewisville, TX
...
...
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, it is always a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for being a part of Van Hyundai, if there is anything we can assist you with please feel free to contact us.

GC
Glinda C.
G Chavez
Loyalty and trust
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you fot the positive feedback, my team and I appreciate it. It is always a pleasure working with you. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai, if there is ever anything we can halp you with please feel free to contact me.

Costumer Relations Specialist

Christopher W.
Love it
Very helpful. Will return
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback, it is always a pleasure doing business with you. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai, if there is anything else we can assist you with please feel free to contact me.

Costumer Relations Specialist

NG
Nicholas G.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Cheap oil change and a hand wash too!
They always do an awesome job at this dealership!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback, it is always a pleasure working with you. If there is anything we can do for you please feel free to contact me.

PS
Pamela S.
TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Rep was very friendly and kept me informed
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

We greatly appreaciate the positive feedback, it is always a pleasure making business with you. Thank you for being part of Van Hyndai.

SN
Sheryl N.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service
A little bumpy to start as they delayed calling me when the part arrived. The dealership made up for this by providing a loaner car for a one day service. Then it ended up taking a couple of more days because Hyundai had sent the wrong part. These things happen, I have been taking care of vehicles for 40 plus years and I have stories to tell. Van Hyundai was great keeping me in a loaner and contacting me on a timely basis about the arrival of the correct part and fast repair. Overall pleased with their service.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback and I am glad that everything worked out properly. It is always great making business with you and that you for being part of Van Hyundai. If there is anything else we can help you with please feel free to contact me.

AD
A D.
10/31/2018
Horrible Service!!!!
Once you actually get a service advisor working with you, they're pretty good, but this place NEVER calls you back. About 2 in 3 times I have to call in to ask anything there's no one available. They say someone will call you back, but over 7 years I have NEVER gotten a call back. Once again I just got an appointment set up....after 2 weeks of calling.....DON'T buy a Hyundai if you live in this area
ALEXANDER H S. from Van Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the feedback. We are currently undergoing some changes in the service department. Changes that I am sure will result in all calls being answered the first time as well as calls being returned promptly. Our hope is that with these changes we will be able to exceed your expectations in the future.

WD
William D.
2011 Hyundai Azera
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Avoid at all costs!
Pitiful excuse for a dealership. No proper service department. Service advisers who have a clue don't last more than a few months. After 3 DAYS the service dept. still had no idea what was wrong with my car. I subsequently took it to another shop, which diagnosed the problem within 3 HOURS. Don't waste your time here.

10/28/2018 Category: Service
prompt service and there is a waiting room
no review
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

We appreciate the positive feedback, it is always a pleasure making business with you. Thank you for being part of Van Hyundai.

Customer Service Specialist

Arlington, TX
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Van Hyundai
I had to ask the attendant three times to find out what the long delay was all about for a routine oil change and tire rotation. The explanation given that it took them that long to unscrew a nut on one of the tires seemed not convincing.
In addition to the message on the dashboard “Open Service Interval” with a picture of a wrench, I notice a slight change in the sound of the engine.
The service was average.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Service!
The service department, particularly, Brian, went above and beyond to help me resolve an issue with my car. I appreciate both his and Nick's (the mechanic) efforts!
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 10/25/2018

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback, I know Brian and Nick will really appreciate hearing this. Thank you for your business and for beign part of Van Hyundai.

FP
Frances P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Reasonably good service, but in a poor customer service area.
There is a lot of competition in Dallas for car servicing. The customer areas should always be above reproach. They should be clean, tidy, with furniture in good condition and well designed. Van Hyundai, unfortunately, demonstrates none of this. Clean up your act in the customer areas; it is not pleasant to be waited on or to wait in this facility.
SHEILA A G. from Van Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

We appreciate the feedback, we will let the higher management know about it and do as much as we can to improve the facility. If there is anything else you would like to let us know about please feel free to contact us.