Business Solutions

Van Loo's Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SJ
Sheri J.
10/02/2022
Great tune up!
Easy drop off and pick up. I trust them to do a quality job at a fair price and make sure that my car is running the best it can be. They may not be the...

SR
Steven R.
09/24/2022
Always attentive.
We are happy to do business with Van Loo’s - trustworthy and always communicates well. Thanks!

SE
Stefan E.
09/23/2022
Thorough and efficient!
Squeezed me into a busy schedule and got the job done plus extras that I needed done. Always professional and honest. Best in the biz.

Marcella D.
09/22/2022
Excellent customer service. This was our 1st visit and our car was diagnosed and repaired all in a 30 to 45 minute time frame. ( it needed a new battery) ...

BD